- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Six Sigma Concepts.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Six Sigma.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Six Sigma Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Six Sigma Certified Expert | 13502+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Stream
- You gain knowledge of Lean Management and Advanced tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Concepts of Minitab®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SIX SIGMA EXPERT MASTERS PROGRAM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About AWS Certification course.
What are the objectives of AWS Online Training?
Why should you learn AWS to grow your career?
Who should learn AWS?
What are the prerequisites for the AWS Course?
What will you learn in the AWS Training?
How can I practice in a AWS lab?
What are the job roles offered to AWS Professionals?
What are the skills that you will learn in our AWS Online Training?
What jobs can you get in AWS Training?
How can Online Courses help you learn AWS course?
What are the ideas that are taught during this training?
About Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course
Our Six Sigma course is designed to help you become an expert in creating business initiatives. We will teach you how to do well on the IASSC test, and our course content is in line with the requirements established by the IASSC. The DMAIC approach was included into our Six Sigma training curriculum. Also, you will have access to case studies that will help you develop the abilities required to support the expansion of your employer organisation or your place of business. You will learn how to assess your organization's overall performance, identify problems, and create solutions to them as part of our Six Sigma training programme.
What Do You Learn in a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course?
Lean six sigma is the name of the statistical approach used to improve organisational processes and address issues. It is a technique that aids the team in concentrating on development while pursuing continuous process improvement.
The course's goal is to familiarise participants with the six sigma initiative's theory, structure, and application inside the company. The participant will gain knowledge of how to use analytical tools for (DMAIC) process definition, measurement, analysis, improvement, and control in the company. Moreover, project and team management skills may be learned. You may familiarise yourself with how to manage complicated operations and enhance them. As a result, you will understand how to enhance projects and satisfy clients. You may also become an expert at minimising variation. You will learn how to make process maps and charts.
What are the Prerequisites for the Six Sigma Expert Course?
A Six Sigma Black Belt Level III certification from The Council for Six Sigma Certification is required to apply for this Certification.
It is necessary to have a minimum of 4 years of prior experience working as a Black Belt (or an equivalent position) on Six Sigma projects.
Advantages of Six Sigma Expert:
Your life will radically transform after you get your Lean Six Sigma certification. You may work for yourself or get superior pay, more sophisticated skill sets, higher job profiles, and powerful networks. These are just a few advantages of being a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. The advantages of earning your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification after completing your course with Anexas are listed below:
- Interactive online live course with renowned Lean Six Sigma expert Amitabh Saxena.
- Online training videos with lifetime access to help learning.
- the needed reading for the training.
- Completion of a real-time project throughout the training.
- ANEXAS Europe will certify participants.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in soft and hard copies.
- Complimentary completion certificate for the Lean Six Sigma Project.
- recognition on a global scale.
- Two complimentary 1-hour online follow-up sessions with professional coaches.
- membership in the Anexas Alumni club for life.
- Repetition of the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt course will result in a lifetime tuition waiver only by paying the administrative fees, from anywhere in the globe.
- Have a chance to earn rewards for cash back.
Certifications Benefits for Six Sigma Expert Course:
- Certified Master Black Belt (CMBB):
- Getting a Black Belt in Six Sigma (CSSBB):
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (CSSGB):
- Certification for a Yellow Belt in Six Sigma (CSSYB):
Six Sigma projects can have many benefits, such as higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, more profits, and more. The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook says that many Six Sigma Black Belts "handle four projects each year that add $500,000 to $5,000,000 to the bottom line of the company."
The ASQ Master Black Belt certification is for people with a lot of experience and a deep understanding of how business is done today. It's a sign of success in the workplace. Master black belts are great leaders, come up with new ideas, and are very committed to achieving excellence and making progress.
The Six Sigma Certified A Black Belt is an expert who knows how Six Sigma works and can explain its theories and principles, as well as its supporting framework and tools. A Black Belt should be able to lead a team, understand how a team works, and give tasks to team members. According to the principles of Six Sigma, people with a black belt fully understand every part of the DMAIC model. They know how to use certain technologies, can spot operations and parts that don't add value, and have a basic understanding of how lean business works.
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt looks into quality problems and finds solutions to them. They also take part in projects to improve quality while working with or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt. To become a Green Belt, you need at least three years of work experience and to show that you know how to use the tools and methods of Six Sigma.
The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt is for people who are new to Six Sigma and need to learn the basics or who have a small role or interest in the field. Yellow belts might be new employees who want to make the world a better place, or they might be executive champions who need a crash course in Six Sigma and DMAIC.
Why is a Career in Six Sigma a Good Idea?
Even though Six Sigma was originally made for manufacturing, big companies like Amazon, Atmos, Google, and Wipro have already started using it. Six Sigma has been successful at helping big businesses improve their business processes. Six Sigma is no longer just for companies that make things. It is now used in the finance, hospitality, and even health care industries. Because of this, the need for Six Sigma jobs seems to grow every day. It will be a great way to make a living.
How to Start Your Six Sigma Career in this Year?
To start a career in six sigma, you need to know and be good at the right things. You should sign up for a course that fits your skills to improve your chances of getting a job. For any of the Six Sigma certificates, there are no specific requirements to meet. If you want to take any of the different levels of certification tests, you must have some work experience and training, though. If you are in the training programme, you will have to pass an exam at the end. Six Sigma certificates for the level of training you chose will only be given to you if and when you pass the test. Here, you can find out what you need to do to get different six sigma certifications.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt: There is a need for getting the Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt: To get the Six Sigma Green Belt certificate, you must have worked full-time in your field of expertise for at least three years. If you want to learn more about this field, check out KnowledgeHut's online Six Sigma Green Belt Training.
- Six Sigma Black Belt: For the Six Sigma Black Belt certification, you need to have finished at least one or two Six Sigma Green Belt projects and worked full-time in your field of expertise for at least three years.
- Masters Six Sigma Black Belt: For the Master's Six Sigma Black Belt, you must already have the Six Sigma Black Belt. In addition, you must have worked as a Six Sigma Black Belt full-time for at least 5 years. Also, you must have finished at least 10 projects for the Six Sigma Black Belt.
Skills You Need For a Good Career Path in Six Sigma:
- Programming languages : You will need to know how to code if you want to work in Six Sigma. To be a Six Sigma professional, you need to know how to use programming languages like SQL and Python well.
- Data analysis: If you want to work in Six Sigma, you will need to know how to analyse data. First and foremost, you should be able to measure the central tendency and the variation, show the data on a graph, and correctly interpret its shape.
- Management: Managerial skills are important for people who work in Six Sigma. They have to tell the people who have a stake in a project about any weird things that might have happened during the development process. They must also be able to listen to and act on suggestions from stakeholders.
- The ability to lead: People who work in Six Sigma must be able to lead. They are in charge of getting the best out of the company's employees when things get tough. In lean six sigma careers, it's important to be a good leader.
How to Become a Six Sigma Expert as a Job Profile You Choose?
There is no specific requirement to obtain a career in Six Sigma. But to work as a professional in this field, you need to get the Six Sigma certifications. The certifications could be the Six Sigma Yellow Belt, the Six Sigma Green Belt, the Six Sigma Black Belt, or the Masters Six Sigma Black Belt. Check out the jobs each certification offers to see how six sigma can help you build your career. After getting each of the Six Sigma certifications, you can apply for the following jobs:
Jobs for Six Sigma Yellow Belts:
Technical Support Manager: Your job would be to make sure that the company doesn't have any technical problems and that everything gets done on time and on budget.
Quality Project Manager: Your job would be to oversee the company's quality control and report to the Senior Quality Analyst.
Supply Chain Manager: Your job would be to oversee all activities, such as finding, buying, making, and distributing things.
Jobs for Six Sigma Green Belts: Senior Quality Analyst: It would be your job to train people on ISO and help them implement it.As a Territory Manager, it would be your job to make sure that the business quality in the areas you are in charge of is good.
Jobs for Six Sigma Black Belts: Senior Transformation Consultant: As a Senior Transformation Consultant, you would be in charge of all the work that all Transformation Consultants do.
Senior Executive: It would be your job to measure and keep an eye on productivity at different levels, as well as to evaluate, plan, and carry out projects to boost productivity and growth.
Jobs for Masters Six Sigma Black Belts: Operational Excellence Specialist: As an Operational Excellence Specialist, your job would be to promote a culture of continuous growth throughout your company, which would be supported by the Six Sigma method and other technological advances.
As the unit head, it would be your job to come up with, write down, and put into place all of the company's IT policies.
Pursuit Jobs After Getting Six Sigma Certifications
- An expert on lean: If you want to be a Lean Six Sigma expert, you will have to work as a Lean Specialist. A Lean Specialist works with a company to improve its processes all the time. Most of the time, they work for companies that focus on products, systems, operations, and processes. They look at how work is done to find ways to make it better. They also teach how to make business and manufacturing methods better.
- Management of the supply chain: You will keep an eye on every part of the making process. This includes everything from getting the raw materials to delivering the product at the end. As a Supply Chain Manager, your job is to make sure that the right number of goods are made at the right time.
- Management of Human Resources: After getting their Six Sigma certification, a lot of professionals choose Human Resource Management. They use their skills in data analysis to find the right people to hire and to improve employee benefits.
- Taking care of quality: Quality Managers make sure that the right quality standards are met when goods or products are made. They carefully test for quality control, keep track of the products at each stage, and keep track of any problems with the manufacturing process.
- Project Management: Project Management Projects are planned and carried out by people who know how to do so. They are also expected to stick to budget limits and deadlines for getting things done. They make sure that stakeholders can talk to each other well and lead teams by helping them reach their goals.
Ways to Move Up in Your Six Sigma Career:
Upskill yourself: Even if you have a Six Sigma Green Belt, you should not stop there. To increase your value as a professional, you should finish more projects and try to get more certifications.
Keep an eye out for internships: Don't wait until you're working. Do internships to keep up with what's going on. Internships are set up by big companies, and they make it more likely that you'll get a job with one of them.
Make more connections: Keep going to events that your company or other companies put on so you can meet more people in your field and related fields. Give them your contact information and stay in touch with them. You never know who could help you with your career.
Six Sigma Career Benefits for Process Analyst:
Wide Range: It can be used in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, or higher education. One of the most important things about Six Sigma is that it does this.
Enhance Value: With a Six Sigma certification, you can work on quality control problems, get rid of mistakes, and make sure production runs smoothly. Employers want people who are good at these things.
Improve the way business is done: With a Six Sigma certification, you'll be able to improve business processes by knowing how your organisation works and what makes it tick. Your Six Sigma certification will help you analyse, manage, and improve business processes.
ACTE's Online class for Six Sigma experts provides comprehensive instruction in Six Sigma methodology and tools. The course covers all the key concepts of Six Sigma, including Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, and the DMAIC process. It also provides instruction on how to use Six Sigma to improve the performance of a business, as well as how to develop, implement, and manage Six Sigma projects. The course is designed for professionals, managers, and executives looking to use Six Sigma to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their organization.
ACTE offers Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of Lean Management
Module 1: Introduction
- WHAT IS LEAN
- Overview of Lean
- Principles of Lean
- Types of Waste
- Lean Journey
- Roots of Lean
- Lean at Ford
- Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Lean Successes and Benefits
- Efficiency Business Model Fit
- Cash Flow Improvement
- Increased Capacity for Revenue
- Its Challenges
- Process Changes Cause a Rethinking of Process Flow
- Disruptions Downtime Design Failures
- Low Volume High Mix
- High Variability Customization Demand
- Thank You
- Types of Waste Introduction
- THE MAIN ONES
- Over Production
- Over Processing
- Other Types of Waste
- Underutilized Skills
- Wrong Use of Automation
- Wrong Use of Metrics
- Thank You
- Lean Management Tools
- Five-S Plus One
- Five-S plus One Summary
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Blitz
- Poka Yoke
- Thank You
- Lean in Manufacturing
- Boeings Lean Journey
- History and Background
- Lean Principles Embraced
- Lean Implementation
- Waste Elimination Focus Areas
- Thank You
- Lean in Service
- Lean in Healthcare
- Types of Waste
- Case Study Virginia Mason
- Thank You
- 6.1 Welcome
- Lean Management Lean in Office
- Lean in Office
- Five-S in Office
- Types of Waste in Office
- Types of Waste in Office(cont.)
- Thank You
- 7.1 Welcome
- Lean Management Lean Metrics
- FPY & RTY
- Days in Inventory
- Schedule Adherence Attainment
- Lean Accounting
- Lean Accounting(Cont.)
- 7.13 Thank You
- Lean Management Other Methodologies That Complement Lean
- Theory of Constraints
- Theory of Constraints(Cont.)
- Quick Response Manufacturing
- Factory Physics
- Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation Roles
- Thank You
- Lean Maturity Matrix
- Assessment Process
- Assessment Criteria
- Lean Maturity Levels
- Lean Maturity Matrix
- Thank You
Syllabus of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training CourseModule 1: The Basics of Six Sigma
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x) 1.1.5 Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining a Process
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics: including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle Time, deriving these metrics and these metrics
- Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
- Understanding Lean
- The History of Lean
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting
- 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- X-Y Diagram
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Normal Distributions & Normality
- Graphical Analysis
- Precision & Accuracy
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Variable & Attribute MSA
- Capability Analysis
- Concept of Stability
- Attribute & Discrete Capability
- Monitoring Techniques
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Classes of Distributions
- Understanding Inference
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
- Central Limit Theorem
- General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- Risk; Alpha & Beta
- Types of Hypothesis Test
- 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- 1 sample variance
- One Way ANOVA: a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
- Mood’s Median
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- One and Two Sample Proportion
- Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables): a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
- Regression Equations
- Residuals Analysis
- Non- Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- Residuals Analysis
- Data Transformation, Box Cox
- Control Methods for 5S
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- Data Collection for SPC
- I-MR Chart
- Xbar-R Chart
- U Chart
- P Chart
- NP Chart
- X-S chart
- CumSum Chart
- EWMA Chart
- Control Chart Anatomy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Elements of the Control Plan
- Elements of the Response Plan
Syllabus of Minitab
Module 1 - Introduction to MINITAB
- Introduction to Minitab
- Overview and Imp of Minitab
- Worksheet Format and Structure
- Data Windows Conventions
- Menu Bar Overview
Module 2 - Interoperability in Minitab
- Interoperability in Minitab
- Transferring data from MS Excel to Minitab
- Transfer Data from Excel to Minitab Demo
- Exporting Analysis data from Minitab to Word and PPT
- Export Analysis Data from Minitab to PPT and Word Demo
- Exporting data from Session Window to Word and PPT
- Exporting data Session Window to Word and PPT Demo
Module 3 - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt case study
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt case study
- Case Study of Healthcare
- Generate Bar Chart in Minitab
- Generating Bar Chart Demo
- Using Pie Chart
- Pie Chart Demo
- Computing Pareto Chart
- Pareto Chart Demo
- Defining Normality Test
- Normality Test Demo
- Preparing Run Chart
- Run Chart Demo
- Creating Histogram
- Histogram Demo
- Creating Box Plot
- Generate Box Plot Demo
- Categorizing Measuring CT and Spread
- Measuring Central Tendency and Spread Demo
- Examine Sample Size Determination
- Sample Size Determination Demo
- Use Control Charts for Continuous Data
- Control Charts for Continuous Data Demo
Module 4 - Case Study on Lean SS Green Belt
- Case Study on Lean SS Green Belt
- Sorting Data
- Sorting Data Demo
- Project Duration
- Using Calculator
- Apply Formulas to Columns
- Applying Formulas to Columns Demo
- Changing Data Types
- Changing Data Type Demo
- Process Capability Indices
- Process Capability Indices Demo
- Dot Plot
- Dot Plot Demo
- Individual Value Plot
- Individual Value Plot Demo
- Interval Plot
- Interval Plot Demo
- Scatter Plot
- Scatter Plot Demo
- Calculate Z Value
- Calculate Z Value Demo
- Identify Distribution
- Identify Distribution Demo
- Transform data to Normal distribution
- Transform data to Normal distribution Demo
- Control Charts for Discrete Data
- Control Charts for Discrete Data Demo
Module 05 - Gage R and R Analysis and Attribute R and R Analysis
- Gage R and R Analysis and Attribute R and R Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method Demo
- Attribute Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method
- Attribute Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method Demo
Module 06 - Case Study on Lean SS Black Belt
- Case Study on Lean SS Black Belt
- Generate CCA in Minitab
- Interpret Correlation Coefficient Analysis
- Interpreting Correlation Coefficient Analysis Demo
- Use of Contour Graph
- Create Contour Graph Demo
- Hypothesis Test for Normally Distributed Data
- Sample t Test Demo
- Hypothesis 1 Sample t-Test
- Sample t Test Demo
- Hypothesis-Paired t-Test
- Paired t Test Demo
Module 07 - Regression Analysis in Minitab
- Regression Analysis in Minitab
- Simple Linear Regression
- Simple Linear Regression in Minitab Demo
- Multiple Regression
- Multiple Regression in Minitab Demo
Module 08 - Hypothesis Tests for Non-Normally distributed Data
- Hypothesis Tests for Non-Normally Distributed Data
- Non Parametric Tests
- Sample Sign test in Minitab Demo
- Hypothesis-2 Sample Mann Whitney U Test
- Sample Mann Whitney U Test in Minitab Demo
- Hypothesis-Kruskal Wallis Test
- Kruskal Wallis Test in Minitab Demo
Module 09 - Analysis of Variance
- Analysis of Variance
- Analysis of Variance
- Test of Normality Demo
- Analyze the next assumption
- Test of Equal Variances Demo
- One-way ANOVA test Demo
- Main Effects Plot
- Main Effects Plot Demo
- Interaction Plot
- Interaction Plot Demo
Module 10 - Chi Square Test for Association
- Chi Square Test for Association
- Chi-Square Testing
- Chi Square Test of Independence using Minitab Demo
Module 11 - Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiment
- Factorial Design in Minitab Demo
Module 12 - Common Pitfalls while Analyzing Data
- Common Pitfalls while Analyzing Data
- Common Pitfalls in Data Analysis
Syllabus of Six Sigma Black Belt Course
Module 01 - Overview
Module 02 - DFSS, Pre-define and Define (DMAIC)
Module 03 - Measure
Module 04 - Analyze
Module 05 - Improve
Module 06 - Control
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Six Sigma Concepts
Reduce Surgical Delays in Medical Centre
The surgical space at the centre could be a contributor to the Mc total revenue,we will reduce the surgical delay by implementing the concerned ideas.
Improving Account Reconciliation Process Project
This idea will improve the efficiency of our reconciliation processes, standardized and centralized procedures and real-time reporting.
On Demand Customers
New service offering of on-demand customers has made scheduling appointments difficult and disrupted the continuous flow of the shop.
Intercompany Recharges Lead Time Reduction
This Implementation increase the efficiency of the end-to-end process and & increase data accuracy of the recharge cost related to it.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Six Sigma Expert Masters Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Six Sigma Expert & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
How the Six Sigma experts certification will enhance your career growth?
What can I do to be ready for the Six Sigma expert certification?
Who should take this Six Sigma experts Training Certification ?
What do I have to do to get the ACTE Six Sigma experts Training Certificate?
Do you provide test-taking exercises as part of The Six Sigma experts Certification in Chennai?
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Six Sigma Trainer
- Our Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Six Sigma Expert Masters Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training from recognized IT organizations.
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Course Reviews
I had completed my Six Sigma Expert Masters Program with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Six Sigma Expert Masters Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course?
Why Should I Learn Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course At ACTE?
- Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course experts with 10+ years of experience in the Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course?
How Do I Enroll For The Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]