EMC Storage Training in Chennai
'ACTE' offers EMC Storage Training in Chennai from Certified experts. EMC storage is a vast storage used in many companies and the best EMC storage training provided by ACTE covers the basic to advance topics in EMC storage. We have a syllabus completely shaped according to the industry requirements and to provide the best knowledge for the students to match the requirements in the industry. We have the best trainers working on EMC storage a long period of time and have now dedicated time for training the students with the knowledge they have acquired during their career. We provide a career-oriented and practical based training for making our students understand the real need and usage of EMC storage in the industry. We also receive feedback from the students on a regular basis and make sure we give a complete satisfactory training on EMC storage. We also arrange for guest lecturers from the other experts in the industry to provide you more information and guidance on the EMC storage.
The training course explains the concepts and in-depth features by specialized experience professional with hands-on. The curriculum includes storage (SAN) fundamentals, its products along with brocade and Cisco-switch management.
An EMC storage system offers solutions to the companies of all sizes. These sturdy storage systems lay foundation for making storage infrastructure to implement data life cycle, save crucial data, automatism information center operations beside alternative investment content for competitive advantage. Learning EMC Storage Course in Chennai allows using the technologies and tools to style, build, and implement versatile, scalable, and securing data infrastructure effectively and expeditiously. ACTE additionally provides placement help besides this technology coaching and that we have traffic jam with lots of corporations that have taken nearly 3000 students in numerous technologies. We’ve separate team of time unit operating within the corporations to seek out the correct direction for the scholars and obtain them a hit in this direction. We tend to additionally boost the arrogance of the scholars with soft talent coaching, communication coaching and additionally conduct mock interviews to extend the arrogance of our students.
Prerequisites for EMC Storage Institute in Chennai:
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student should have knowledge and skills associated with the following:
- VNX hardware and software architecture
- Familiarity with Unisphere and VNX Control Station CLI
- Ethernet switch configuration, including managed switch features like VLANs
- TCP/IP networking
- Ethernet settings, including duplex, throughput, and port channeling
- Basic Microsoft Windows administration skills (Managing users/groups, files and directories)
- Basic UNIX administration skills (Managing users/groups, files and directories)
- Basic VMware ESX/ESXi operations and management
Target Audience for Best EMC Storage Training in Chennai:
- Professionals and Students who are working in Storage/Networking/IT Domain
- Developers, Testers/QA and Verification Engineers who are working on or keen to know EMC VNX Storage.
Career opportunities EMC Storage training Insitution in Chennai:
After learning EMC-SAN, candidate will have a number of opportunities to opt, for commencing a career. Even to the professional candidate they can enhance their skills and they may get better hike in their salary.
EMC Storage Training Course syllabus
- Disk Technology.
- FC SAN / IP SAN
- DAS / NAS / SAN Concepts
- Storage Management / Data Management / Continuity
- Why Fibre Channel?
- FC Theory fundamentals & Introduction
- FC Layers & Related Components
- FC Topologies, Terminology & Addressing
- Expected FC Behavior
- FC Theory fundamentals summary
- EMC CLARiiON Storage / EMC Symmetrix VMAX Storage
- Brocade Switches / Directors
- (EMC CLARiiON CX3 / CX4 Storage)
- CLARiiON host integration and management
- CLARiiON Security Management
- NaviSphere Manager 6.x architecture, including
- How to locate objects within NaviSphere Manager
- How to create and manage storage objects and RAID objects using
- NaviSphere Manager
- Advanced LUN Management
- Windows disk management, including
- Windows host-attach requirements and procedures
- How to install NaviSphere agent on windows and Linux server
- Windows and Linux host-attach requirements, procedures, and best practices
- Configure Access Logix and define its features
- Power Path and its CLARiiON-supported features
- How to use the GUI and CLI to identify options
- Snap view configuration and management
- How Snap View makes snapshot copies of LUNs
- Sizing and configuring the reserved LUN pool
- How to configure, activate, and remove snapshots
- How to start and stop Snap View sessions
- How Snap View makes clones of LUNs
- Where clones may be used
- Compare and contrast clones and snapshots
- Configuration and administration of clones
- Mirror view and SAN copy configuration and management
- Operations of the fracture and write intent logs
- Mirror View connectivity options, including-
- How Mirror View and Snap View can be used together
- EMC SAN Copy features and functions
- How to create EMC SAN Copy sessions on a supported CLARiiON array
- Using SAN copy Replication between EMC CLARiiON and HP EVA Storages
- How to manage, troubleshoot and correct EMC SAN copy session
- Brocade FC Switch / Directors
- Describe Fiber channel concepts
- Install, configure and / or verify functionality of switches in a Brocade fabric
- Configure, verify, administer and describe Brocade Soft zoning, Hard zoning and Mixed zoning.
- Create SAN design to meet customer performance, availability and scalability requirements.
- Determine host to validate the implementation of the SAN design
- Describe when zoning changes are required.
- Explain about Inter Switch Link / Inter Switch Trunking and VSAN Concepts.
- Host Connectivity with Windows/Linux/Environment
- Install and configure HBA driver and describe HBA configuration parameters.
- Install and configure power pathing software to failover and failback (windows)
- Add new Fiber channel attached disk LUNs to a Linux system.
- Configuring basic disk to dynamic disk for expanding virtual disk
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 4+ experienced in EMC Storage
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
- EMC Storage Administrator Certification (EMCSA)