- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in CompTIA.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in CompTIA.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial CompTIA Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of CompTIA Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next CompTIA Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in CompTIA Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of CompTIA and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- CompTIA Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Safety and Professionalism, Visible Computer, CPUs, RAM, Firmware, Motherboards, Power Supplies, Essential Peripherals, Display Technologies, Wireless Networking, Virtualization, Securing Computers.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH COMPTIA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is good to opting a career in CompTIA?
YES,For those seeking employment in the IT world, a CompTIA Certification will provide you with the best of the best certifications to show that you have the knowledge and expertise in the field. Employers hire around more individuals with a CompTIA Certification, which is often the higher salaried positions. Instead of starting out on the ground floor and working your way up the ladder with CompTIA Certifications, you can actually be chosen for higher paying positions in the beginning.A few advantages of the CompTIA certification include higher salary, satisfaction, a larger base of career choices, proof that you are serious about your career, and you will be providing employers with several advantages to hire you as well.
What is the scope of CompTIA?
CompTIA certificates identify IT professionals who prove their aptitude in various fields, such as IT security, network administration, computer hardware & repair, project management and server administration. CompTIA has supported the global IT industry with professional certifications since 1982. As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- IT Support Technician
- Help Desk Specialist
- IT Desktop Support Tech
- IT Service Desk Specialist
- IT Support Analyst Desktop Support
- Project coordinators
- Project leaders
- IT Desktop Administrator
- Project executives
- Project administrators
- Project directors
- Project analysts
- Development managers
- Program managers
Is CompTIA will enough to create a job?
YES,CompTIA's Network+ certification is globally recognized credential designed to ensure technical knowledge required for foundation-level IT network practitioners to troubleshoot, manage, install, maintain, operate and configure basic network infrastructure, basic design principles, describe networking technologies, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools.The biggest benefit of CompTIA certifications is that they're not bound to a specific technology, like Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or other vendor specific certifications. CompTIA certs are really good way for beginners to get push their career in the IT field.CompTIA Network+ certification opens up job opportunities allowing you to work as a network administrator (Jr. Level) , network engineer, network technician, and other similar positions.Therefore CompTIA Network+ will definitely help you get more light on yourself in front of the employers compared to your counterparts who are not certified. Moreover, it is observed that certified individuals are given higher salary packages and are also offered good positions in the organizations.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My CompTIA course Completion?
What is CompTIA used For?
CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2 million IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world.
Prerequisites to Learn CompTIA Training?
Prior knowledge in the following areas is required to take up this training:
- Computer Networking
- Languages i.e. Python, Ruby, Perl,PHP and CompTIAscript
- Linux, Unix, Bash and Powershell
- Understanding Web Application's architecture and HTTP/HTTPS communication
- Assembly Language
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn CompTIA?
YES,there is nothing to do with that.There is no programming in CompTia A+. On A+ certification you only learn the basic about computer and its components (BIOS, South Bridge, North Bridge, CPU, etc), networking (very basic), and soft skills. You learn what you need to know for a Tier in IT Support technician.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In CompTIA?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in CompTIA . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning CompTIA course?
Yes,With this certification, you will be able to start your career as a computer technician, help desk technician, manufacturing, field service technician, or even start your own computer repair business. This is just the beginning of the advantages you will enjoy once you receive your CompTIA certification. There are many benefits of doing CompTIA Course.Below are some benefits of getting CompTIA certified:
- You acquire strong IT fundamentals.
- You get noticed by hiring manager/even start your own computer repair business.
- You get eligible for job like: IT support specialists, computer technicians etc.
How long does it take to skilled in CompTIA?
Networking is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing CompTIA exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability. Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors:
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical CompTIA certifications
- Complete knowledge in the CompTIA experiments and Networking.
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in CompTIA?
- Starting a career in the IT industry is an exciting but challenging step
- CompTIA A+ Certification is widely respected and supported in the IT field.
- CompTIA A+ Certification is globally accepted and recognized.
- Better opportunities to broaden your career.
- Opportunity to explore advanced courses.
Overview of CompTIA Training in Chennai
CompTIA is a large trade group, founded in 1982 and made up of resellers, distributors, and manufacturers. It sets voluntary guidelines dealing with business ethics and professionalism and is involved with many issues including product returns, warranty claims, and price protection. Start Learning with us ACTE CompTIA Classroom and Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of CompTIA Course in ChennaiModule 1: Safety and Professionalism
- Tools of the Trade
- Troubleshooting Theory
- Mike takes you on a tour of the primary PC components including the computer case, monitor, and various peripherals including the keyboard, mouse, speakers, and more.
- Primary PC Connections
- In this episode, Mike reviews the major external connections including USB, network, power, video, and audio.
- External Connections
- Inside the PC
- What is a Computer?
- What is a CPU?
- CPU Speeds and Cores
- CPU Sockets
- Installing a CPU
- Liquid Cooling
- RAM Technology
- RAM Capacity
- RAM Features
- Installing RAM
- What is the BIOS?
- System Setup
- Troubleshooting Firmware
- Form Factors
- Touring the Motherboard
- Touring the Case
- Installing a Motherboard
- The Power Supply
- Mounting a Power Supply
- Choosing a Power Supply
- Cooling Your PC
- Troubleshooting Power Supplies
- Troubleshooting Core Components
- Introduction to Mass Storage
- Magnetic Disk Drives
- Solid State Drives
- Boot Order
- New Installation - First Drive
- Hardware RAID
- Mass Storage Troubleshooting
- Optical Media
- USB Standards
- Understanding USB
- Configuring USB
- Thunder and Lightning
- Keyboards and Mice
- Sight and Sound
- Readers and Scanners
- Using Expansion Cards
- The Right PC for the Job
- Monitor Technologies
- LCD Breakdown
- Graphics Cards and Connections
- Installing a Graphics Card
- Troubleshooting Monitors
- Introduction to Networking
- Hubs vs. Switches
- WANs and Routers
- Cables and Connectors
- Crimping Cables
- Structured Cabling
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Network IDs and Subnet Masks
- Special IP Addresses
- Dynamic IP Addressing
- Port Numbers
- TCP, UDP, and ICMP
- Understanding DNS
- Working with DNS
- Windows Naming
- Basic Router Configuration
- Advanced Router Configuration
- VLANs Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Network Hardware
- Wi-Fi Standards
- Basic WAP Setup
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network
- It's a Huge Mesh
- Beyond Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting Wireless Connections
- Beyond the LAN
- Internet Tiers
- Dial-up Connections
- Broadband Connections
- Firewalls and Servers
- Proxy Servers
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Understanding Virtualization
- Your First Virtual Machine
- Advanced Virtualization Setup
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Ownership
- Cloud-Based Applications
- Laptop Features
- Laptop Hardware Troubleshooting - The Tools
- Laptop Hardware - Core Hardware
- Laptop Hardware - CPU and Motherboard
- Touring Your Laptop Display
- What is a Mobile Device?
- Mobile Connections
- Touring Android
- Touring iOS
- Virtual Reality
- Maintaining Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices and E-mail
- Mobile Synchronization
- Laser Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Impact Printers
- Thermal Printers
- Installing a Local Printer
- Sharing Printers
- Installing Wireless and Cloud Printers
- Troubleshooting Printers
- 3D Printing
- Dealing with Threats
Hands-on Real Time CompTIA Projects
Internet and Routing Projects
Routing has become the dominant form of addressing on the Internet.
Safe Folder App
This project can manage folder by adding, deleting and renaming the folders.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% CompTIA training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- CompTIA Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced CompTIA Trainer
- Our CompTIA Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are CompTIA domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best CompTIA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for CompTIA Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
CompTIA Course Reviews
I have completed my comptia in ACTE Tambaram branch at chennai, Nice environment. Especially I thank to my trainer . His experience is good. Friendly approach. Teaching theory and practice knowledge are so good. The way he clarified our queries are really appreciated. He helped me for the interview questions and shared his real time experiences too . This would really helped me for my career. Thanks you ACTE for this wonderful learning experience
I am very satisfied to complete my comptia course in ACTE porur branch at chennai..i thank to my trainer to given this understandable class to get knowledge thank you soo much ACTE for giving me this kind of trainer to improve myself..
ACTE is the best Training Institute in chennai that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
It is really very beneficial. I have experienced lots of techniques and activities. I have learned a lot of things and I have applied them in my classes. Overall it's a good experience in ACTE at Pune. All trainers and administrative staff were cooperative and extremely supportive. I am so lucky that I met them, and learned from them. Thank you
Overall I am very happy and satisfied with the time and energy spent on this course in ACTE. I attended the comptia training course at Real Time Experts. The trainer is very up-to-date and hands-on with the Developing Projects
CompTIA Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire CompTIA training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this CompTIA Course?
Why Should I Learn CompTIA Course At ACTE?
- CompTIA Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by CompTIA experts with 10+ years of experience in the CompTIA domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A CompTIA Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In CompTIA?
How Do I Enroll For The CompTIA Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]