- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in DBA.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in DBA.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial DBA Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of DBA Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next DBA Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of DBA and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Oracle Database Administration DBA Developer Associate Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Database Architecture, Installing the Oracle Database Software, Creating an Oracle Database, Managing the Oracle Instance, Managing Database Storage Structures, Administering User Security, Managing Schema Objects, Managing Undo Data, Implementing Oracle Database Security, Configuring the Oracle Network Environment, Backup and Recovery Concepts, Performing Database Backups, Performing Database Recovery, Performing Flashback, Moving Data, Configuring Recovery Manager, Using Recovery Manager, Recovering from Non-critical Losses, Incomplete Recovery, Flashback, Dealing with Database Corruption, Monitoring and Managing Storage VLDB Support, Automating Tasks with the Scheduler, Workshop.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DBA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About DBA Training Course in Chennai
ACTE ' s Database Administration training will help you master the DBA. As part of the training, you will master the Database architecture, the database processes, memory structures, schema objects, security, data recovery and backup through hands-on projects and case studies.
Most Job Offered DBA Courses
Microsoft SQL Server
What is the salary of DBA in India?
Oracle DBA Salary in India is Rs 481,767 per year
How can I learn Oracle DBA?
- Pick Your Starting Operating System Wisely.
- Consider Oracle Certification (OCP)
- Familiarize Yourself With Virtualization.
- Broaden Your Operating System Knowledge.
- Oracle on Linux.
- Automatic Storage Manager (ASM)
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
How do I get a job in DBA?
Database Administrator Education
A bachelor's degree in computer science is a prerequisite for many IT jobs. However, demand is so great for DBAs that some entry-level data jobs require only a two-year or associate's degree in computer science or information systems.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My DBA Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for DBA analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What technical skills are required for DBA?
- Data modeling and database design. The DBA must possess the ability to create an efficient physical database design from a logical data model and application specifications. If the data resource management discipline has not been created, the DBA also must be responsible for data modeling, normalization, and conceptual and logical design.
- Metadata management and repository usage. The DBA, or sometimes the Data Architect (DA), must collect, store, manage, and enable the ability to query the organization's metadata. Without metadata, the data stored in databases lacks true meaning.
- Database schema creation and management. A DBA must be able to translate a data model or logical database design into an actual physical database implementation and to manage that database once it has been implemented.
- Backup and recovery. Implementing robust backup and recovery procedures is the insurance policy of the DBA. The DBA must implement an appropriate database backup and recovery strategy based on data volatility and application availability requirements.
- Ensuring data integrity. DBAs must be able to design databases so that only accurate and appropriate data is entered and maintained. To do so, the DBA can deploy multiple types of database integrity including entity integrity, referential integrity, check constraints, and database triggers. Furthermore, the DBA must ensure the structural integrity of the database.
- Performance management and tuning. Dealing with performance problems is usually the biggest post-implementation nightmare faced by DBAs. As such, the DBA must be able to proactively monitor the database environment and to make changes to data structures, SQL, application logic or the DBMS subsystem to optimize performance.
- Ensuring availability. Applications and data increasingly are required to be up and available 24x7. The DBA must be able to ensure data availability using non-disruptive administration tactics.
- SQL code reviews and walk-thrus. Although application programmers usually write SQL, DBAs usually are blamed for poor performance. Therefore, DBAs must possess in-depth SQL knowledge so they can understand and review SQL and host language programs and to recommend changes for optimization.
- Procedural skills. Modern databases manage more than merely data. The DBA must possess procedural skills to help design, debug, implement, and maintain stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions that are stored in the DBMS.
- Data security. The DBA is charged with the responsibility to ensure that only authorized users have access to data. This requires the implementation of a rigorous security infrastructure for production and test databases. And a database auditing capability to document compliance.
- Capacity planning. As data consumption and usage continue to grow, the DBA must be prepared to support more data, more users, and more connections. The ability to predict growth based on application and data usage patterns and to implement the necessary database changes to accommodate the growth is a core capability of the DBA.
- General database management. The DBA is the central source of database knowledge in the organization. As such he must understand the basic tenets of relational database technology and be able to accurately communicate them to others.
- General systems management and networking skills. Because once databases are implemented they are accessed throughout the organization and interact with other technologies, the DBA must be a jack of all trades. Doing so requires the ability to integrate database administration requirements and tasks with general systems management requirements and tasks (like job scheduling, network management, transaction processing, and so on).
- ERP and business knowledge. For businesses doing enterprise resource planning (ERP) the DBA must understand the requirements of the application users and be able to administer their databases to avoid interruption of business. Most ERP applications (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.) use databases differently than homegrown applications. DBAs require an understanding of how the ERP packaged applications impact the business and how the databases used by those packages differ from traditional relational databases.
- Extensible data type administration. The functionality of modern DBMSs can be extended using user-defined data types. The DBA must understand how these extended data types are implemented by the DBMS vendor and be able to implement and administer any extended data types implemented in their databases.
- Web-specific technology expertise. For e-businesses, DBAs are required to have knowledge of Internet and Web technologies to enable databases to participate in Web-based applications. Examples of this type of technology include XML, CGI, DBA, Ruby on Rails, TCP/IP, Web servers, firewalls, SSL, and so on.
- Storage management techniques. The data stored in every database resides on disk somewhere (unless it is stored on one of the new main memory DBMS products). DBAs must understand the storage hardware and software, including how it interacts with the DBMS.
What are the prerequisites for learning DBA?
The dba must be highly responsible.
The dba must always be ready with A backup.
He must be lazy, so that he can perform lot of automation to reduce the monotonous work.
Must be a fast learner and should update themselves with latest technology updates.
What programming language does DBA use?
A colleague of mine, who is a DBA, recommends you start by learning the SQL programming language. SQL is the programming language that database queries are written in.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DBA?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in DBA. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What is the basic DBA certification?
The Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) certification provides proof of your ability to design, implement, and manage SQL Server 2000 databases.
Which is better Oracle DBA or developer?
Some firms employ a single DBA and multiple developers, others multiple DBAs but no developers. As a general rule, I would say that there is a larger market for Oracle developers than for Oracle DBAs.My own position is that of a DBA/Developer because my job responsibilities cover some of both tasks.
What's the future of DBA?
DBA tends to mean different things at different companies. Some companies have DBA design schema, write procedures, and other wise work with the development teams. Other companies put more focus on the infrastructure side, resolving I/O issues, HA/DR, etc. I don’t think either role is “dying” but I do think they are evolving.
Some people say just drop it in the cloud and you don’t need a DBA. I disagree, Cloud has brought with it challenges. It often promises HA, but there is certain knowledge required for true HA. Azure, AWS, etc have all had, rare, but major outages that have effected tens of thousands of customers. Many of those customers were down as a result. Outages happen, but you have less control in the cloud. So ideally you want someone who understands how your cloud platform works and who can help you take steps to mitigate issues.
Database folks also already tend to move or spend part of their time in non traditional DBA stuff. Its real easily to move from dba to db developer. Its a bit harder to move into BI but doable. Its actually a very flexible role in regards to its ability to allow one to move into other areas.
ACTE Chennai offers DBA Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Popular DBA Modules you need to learn for Better Job Opportunities
DB2 DBA UDB Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in DB2 DBA UDB. Best Practice for interview...
SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in SQL Server DBA. Best Practice for interview...
Teradata DBA Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Teradata DBA. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
Hands-on Real Time DBA Projects
School Management System Database Project
This Project is use to maintain information about school staff and students.
Hotel Management System Database Project
This Project is a web-based application that allows the hotel manager to handle all hotel activities online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% DBA training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- DBA Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced DBA Trainer
- Our DBA Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are DBA domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best DBA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DBA Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
DBA Course Reviews
Hi all, I am Preethi ,i did Teradata DBA in ACTE @ Velachery, such a nice environment to learn. ACTE team arranged well experienced trainers from various MNC professionals so they are provide training practically. My hearty congratulations and thanks to ACTE team.
I took the course of SQL Server DBA here at ACTE of which I was aware only from the Internet. Having knowledge of Java and Oracle, I was unable to learn Server DBA all by myself and that's when I decided to join here. Mr. Vasu was my tutor during the course.He had a very good practical knowledge and an in-depth view of DBA technologies. He made us understood the concepts very well, with very much practical detailed examples. I'm glad to have done my course here. Definitely recommended for DBA Developers.
Completed DBA course at ACTE @ Chennai and it was very helpful and useful to build my career. The best part is to trying out the exercise post every day helped me to clarify the doubts.
I am Kaviya Sri and i had taken DBA training in ACTE @ Pune. The training experience was good. We were provided with the required Notes, instables and needed assistance during the training. I feel satisfied with ACTE.
ACTE is one of the best training institutes in Chennai.I have joined DBA course in this institute.The training was good but i feel that training can be more effective if many examples are provided to understand the concepts better.
DBA Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire DBA training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this DBA Course?
Why Should I Learn DBA Course At ACTE?
- DBA Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by DBA experts with 10+ years of experience in the DBA domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A DBA Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DBA?
How Do I Enroll For The DBA Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]