- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Docker.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Docker.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Docker Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Docker Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Docker Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Docker Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Docker Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Docker Installation on Ubuntu, Image Creation, Management, and Registry, Container Basics - Running, attaching to, and Executing Commands in Containers, Docker Secure Registry, Running a Container and Running a Service, Docker for External DNS.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DOCKER CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Docker Training Course in Chennai
Lightweight container technology is revolutionizing IT infrastructure environments, and Docker containers are the frontrunners in this new era of enterprise ready container platforms. With the easy portability that Docker affords, organizations have the freedom to build and manage applications and deploy them across multiple infrastructures. This greatly increases operational efficiency and developer productivity, allowing applications to be run seamlessly across one server or deployed across multiple servers.
Most Job Oriented Docker Topics Covered
Listing & Removing
Dockerfile & Docker Machine
What is the career path for Docker?
Docker is in high demand and it’s easy to see why: The container technology gives companies the power to ship, test and deploy code at a fraction of the speed, dramatically reducing the time between writing code and pushing it to production.
Is Docker the future of virtualization?
Docker is part of the future of virtualization in the same way that containers have been part of its history since the 1980's."Docker, as a container technology, is not a grand and new idea. Please take a look here for a moment and pay careful attention to the features of Jails (from 1999!) Operating-system-level virtualization.
Is Docker enough to get a job?
While the job market is currently favoring IT pros with abilities in Docker, salaries for typical DevOps engineering positions have also risen 2%, and demand for DevOps pros who know Linux has risen 86%. Curiously, "system administrator roles showed a fall of 10% over the same period
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Docker Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Docker. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why Docker? Why not other technology?
Docker has become an extremely popular way to configure, save, and share server environments using containers. Because of this, installing an application or even a large stack can often be as simple as running docker pull or docker run. Separating application functions into different containers also offers advantages in security and dependency management.
What are the prerequisite technologies I need to learn before learning Docker?
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Can I learn Docker without any programming experience?
Yes, Although Docker has evolved from C and C++, but these languages are not a pre-requisite to learn Docker. ... Then again, if you are able to understand Object Oriented Programming and master the usage of Docker, then the book Introduction to Algorithms by CLRS is more than enough to keep up your interest in coding!
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training Docker?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Docker. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is Docker worth learning?
Yes, It’s definitely worth learning, it seems that the future of software development and operations are going to be containers, but maybe it won’t be docker, maybe it will be rocket, LXD or something else entirely.
How long does it take a competent developer to learn Docker?
If you are learning to use Docker, I'd give you around 4–16 hours of playing with it, to be able to create your own image, build it, run it and understand what is going on. Depending on your experience and enthusiasm, you might find yourself at the lower end of the spectrum in terms of learning time
6 Good Reasons to Learn Docker?
- Optimize Hardware Usage
- Distribution & Collaboration
- Multi Tenancy & High Availability
- CI/CD — Build Once, Run Everywhere
- Isolation & The Dependency Hell
- Using The Ecosystem
ACTE Chennai offers Docker Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Docker Course in ChennaiModule 1: Complete Docker Installation on Ubuntu
- Selecting a Storage Driver
- Configuring Logging Drivers (Syslog, JSON-File, etc.)
- Namespaces and CGroups
- Pull an Image from a Registry (Using Docker Pull and Docker Images)
- Searching an Image Repository
- How to Tag an Image
- Use CLI Commands to Manage Images (List, Delete, Prune, RMI, etc)
- Inspect Images and Report Specific Attributes Using Filter and Format
- Create an Image with Dockerfile
- Dockerfile Options
- Dockerfile Structure
- Dockerfile Efficiencies
- Modify an Image to a Single Layer
- Selecting a Docker Storage Driver
- Prepare for a Docker Secure Registry
- Deploy, Configure, Log Into, Push, and Pull an Image in a Registry
- Managing Images in Your Private Repository
- Container Lifecycles - Setting the Restart Policies
- Understanding the 'docker inspect' Output
- Identify the Steps Needed to Troubleshoot a Service Not Deploying
- How Dockerized Apps Communicate with Legacy Systems
- Determine Which Graph Driver Should Be Used on Which OS
Hands-on Real Time Docker Projects
E-Commerce System Solution
This Project is to set an organization into the global market we require this system.
Health Care Web Automation
This Project system chances of human errors are less which also provide user friendly designing.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Docker training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Docker Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Docker Trainer
- Our Docker Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Docker domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Docker training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Docker Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Docker Course Reviews
ACTE is Very good training center in velachery at Chennai.
ACTE institute in porur branch at chennai is quite awesome regarding trainings and possess good teaching skills. It is very helpful as it provide very clear knowledge about the courses you preferred. In my opinion you should join this institue if you want a bright future.
After seeing the reviews I approached ACTE I was amazed by their demo class. I had a nice training in ACTE at chennai. I was given a mini project in docker to complete. I completed it with my staff's guidance. Then I had regular tests. I finished the course successfully and got placed in TCS. I would say that ACTE is the Best Institution for learning devops on my view.
Devops docker course in ACTE at Bangalore helped me learn in depth about various strategies involved in improving a company's web presence. The faculty had very good knowledge in subject and we always had a good brain storming session every day . I was also given opportunities in working on live projects. Thanks ACTE
ACTE was an best place and to Excel our skills!! I found it very helpful while being in a confused state of what's my next step after UG in my career. I will say it as the Good knowledge source for starters. And the training is as simple as they provide according to the students ability to catch up with their own learning perspectives..
Docker Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Docker training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Docker Course?
Why Should I Learn Docker Course At ACTE?
- Docker Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Docker experts with 10+ years of experience in the Docker domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies