- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Google Adwords – PPC.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Google Adwords – PPC.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Google Adwords – PPC Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Google Adwords – PPC Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Google Adwords – PPC Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Google Adwords – PPC and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Google Adwords – PPC Certified Associate certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Creating a Google Ads Account, Keyword Match Types and Quality Score, Keyword Research, Search Ad Campaign, Display Ad Campaign, Advertising on Youtube and Playstore, Remarketing on Google Dispaly Network and Youtube, Google Ads with Analytics and Tag Manager.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH GOOGLE ADWORDS – PPC COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Google Adwords – PPC Training Course in Chennai
This is comprehensive training course in Google Adwords – PPC programming language that will make you grow in your software coding career. This course includes the basics of Google Adwords – PPC, Google Adwords – PPC statements, exception handling, Objects, Classes, understanding of JDBC and so on.
Best Google Adwords – PPC Tools Covered
SEO, Social Media
Mobile, Pay Per Click
CRO, Web Analytics
Is Google Adwords – PPC a good career choice?
Yes Google Adwords – PPC is good programming language for IT career. ... So still there is big demand for Google Adwords – PPC Programmers in all over the world. Look this image: To become good Google Adwords – PPC Developer one must improve knowledge in the following areas to work on Google Adwords – PPC Web/Enterprise Application projects.
What is the scope of Google Adwords – PPC Developer?
One should have the competent skills to get an employment with IT companies as many companies are looking for the professionals, who can manage multiple projects in J2EE and augments the industrial efficiency. The average pay for a Google Adwords – PPC Programmer is Rs. 391,797 per year.
Is Google Adwords – PPC enough to get a job?
Though there are times when Google Adwords – PPC development slows down, Google Adwords – PPC has responded well. ... You can get tons of Jobs opportunity by learning Google Adwords – PPC programming language; you can develop Google Adwords – PPC-based server-side applications, J2EE web and enterprise applications, and can even go for Android-based mobile application development.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Google Adwords – PPC Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Google Adwords – PPC analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why Google Adwords – PPC? Why not C or C++ or C# or Python or Ruby or Matlab?
The programs that we are writing are very similar to their counterparts in several other languages, so our choice of language is not crucial. We use Google Adwords – PPC because it is widely available, widely used, embraces a full set of modern abstractions, and has a variety of automatic checks for mistakes in programs, so it works well for students learning to program. There is no perfect language and you certainly will find yourself programming in other languages in the future.
What are the prerequisites for learning Google Adwords – PPC?
You must know at least the basics of how to use a computer, and should be able to start a command line shell. If you are new to programming then Introduction to Programming is strongly recommended. If you already know C++ or any other Object-Oriented language, Google Adwords – PPC should be easy to pick up.
Can I learn Google Adwords – PPC without any programming experience?
Yes, Although Google Adwords – PPC has evolved from C and C++, but these languages are not a pre-requisite to learn Google Adwords – PPC. ... Then again, if you are able to understand Object Oriented Programming and master the usage of Google Adwords – PPC, then the book Introduction to Algorithms by CLRS is more than enough to keep up your interest in coding!
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Google Adwords – PPC?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Google Adwords – PPC. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Google Adwords – PPC in 2020?
Google Adwords – PPC Is Very Fast
By learning the Google Adwords – PPC programming language in 2020, you will enter the world of JVM. This world is very fast. Don't listen to those who still claim that Google Adwords – PPC is slow compared to compiled languages like C and C++. The so-called slowness of Google Adwords – PPC is a myth that has lived on.
How long would it take to master Google Adwords – PPC?
If you have some familiarity with C/C++ programming, then it is easy to learn to code in Google Adwords – PPC. You can probably start writing programs in a few weeks. If you are not at all familiar with object-oriented programming languages, it will be anywhere between 2 and 6 months before you write bigger programs using Google Adwords – PPC.
Top reasons to consider a career in Google Adwords – PPC?
Opportunities for career for a Google Adwords – PPC programmer / developer are excellent. At this juncture, it is important to remember that the role of a Google Adwords – PPC developer is much more than just Google Adwords – PPC coding. In most organizations, the development of the software is an integral part of the engineering/business process.
However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced Google Adwords – PPC developer can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.
ACTE Chennai offers Google Adwords – PPC Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Google Adwords - PPC Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction
- Creating a Google Ads Account
- Apply and get $100 Ad Credit from Google
- What are Keyword Match Types?
- Diving Deep in to Keyword Match Types
- What is Quality Score and its Importance
- How to check the Quality Score of your Ad
- How to use Keyword Match types to get better results
- Keyword Research Tools
- How to do Keyword Research
- What are Ad Groups and why they are important ?
- Ingredients of a Good Search Ad
- Creating a Search Ad
- Getting Started With Display Ads
- Overview of Dashboard and UI
- Targeting Audience with Pin Mode
- Best Bid Strategy for Display Ads
- Setting up Daily Budget
- Defining the Audience for the Campaign
- Content Targeting for Display Ads
- Responsive Display Ads
- How to create Custom Display Ads without Hiring a Designer
- Creating GIF Ad Banners
- Smart Display Ad Campaign
- Gmail Ads Setup
- Getting Started with Youtube Ads
- Location and Language Targeting
- Frequency Capping, Ad Scheduling and Device Targeting
- Demographics and Audience Targeting
- Different types of Bidding Strategies for Youtube Ads
- Creating and Publishing Bumper Ads
- In-stream Ads on Youtube
- Video Discovery Ad
- Non-Skibbale in-stream ad
- Outsream Ads - how they work?
- What is AD Sequence and how to use it on Youtube
- Ad Sequence - Part 2
- Universal App Campaign on Playstore
- What is remarketing and how it works
- Deploying Tracking Code in your website
- Defining Audience for the campaign
- Creating a Remarketing Campaign
- Remarketing on Youtube
- Retargeting your Youtube Viewers on GDN
- Conversion Tracking
- Linking Google Ads Account with Google Analytics
- Creating Audience for Remarketing in Google Analytics
- Remarketing with Analytics Audience
- Remarketing with Google Tag Manager
- Conversion Tracking with Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Bidding Strategies For Search Ads
- Tips To Advertise on Display Network
Hands-on Real Time Google Adwords – PPC Projects
Live Google Adwords PPC Campaign
To Create & Run A Successful Google AdWords Campaign, Yahoo & Bing Adcenter to Generate Visitors and Sales.
Freelance Mystery Shopping Project
This Project usually freelancers or people who do this on the side, and are paid a fee to conduct each mystery audit.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Google Adwords – PPC training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Google Adwords – PPC Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Google Adwords – PPC Trainer
- Our Google Adwords – PPC Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Google Adwords – PPC domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Google Adwords – PPC training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Google Adwords – PPC Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Google Adwords – PPC Course Reviews
I joined to learn digital marketing Google Adwords – PPC in Acte porur branch and got good understanding of the subject. Classes are interactive and teaching methodology is very good. Recommended for anyone who's looking for this course.
I joined Acte tambaram branch at chennai for Google Adwords – PPC training. It was a good learning experience. Trainer was friendly and cleared the doubts with patience. ACTE trainers are working professionals so we get exposed to real time scenarios as well. Thanks for providing a wonderful training.
It was a great experience studying at ACTE institute in chennai. TRAINER has expertise in this field, and he focuses on minute details. He starts with the very basic levels which help in clearing and building the foundation, later on, which helps a lot. The classes and the practical training was very well structured and provided according to the time needed. I started everything from beginning, and he helped me in learning and practicing on the ongoing projects which were a very hand on experience. Overall I would recommend the Institute if you are starting from the scratch and want to become good in digital marketing.
I have done Digital Marketing Google Adwords – PPC training in ACTE at Pune. Training with Placement is good.Got Placed in Lenovo. I want to thank acte for providing Practical Training arranging interviews. Thanks to Faculty also.
Thanks a lot to ACTE Technologies trainers and management team for the brilliant sessions and Support which is given after training helping us to sit for practical’s and arranged separate session.
Google Adwords – PPC Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Google Adwords – PPC training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Google Adwords – PPC Course?
Why Should I Learn Google Adwords – PPC Course At ACTE?
- Google Adwords – PPC Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Google Adwords – PPC experts with 10+ years of experience in the Google Adwords – PPC domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies