- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Machine Learning.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Machine Learning.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Machine Learning Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Machine Learning Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Machine Learning Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Machine Learning and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Professional Certificate Program in Machine Learning Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Data Analytics, R programming, Data Manipulation in R, Data Import techniques in R, Exploratory data Analysis, Basics of Statistics & Linear & Logistic Regression, Data Mining: Clustering techniques, Regression & Classification, Anova & Sentiment Analysis, Data Mining: Decision Trees and Random Forest, Project work.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MACHINE LEARNING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Why should I select Machine Learning as a Career?
Machine learning Online Course may be a smart career path. In keeping with a 2019 report by so, Machine Learning Engineer is that the top job in terms of earnings, growth of postings, and general demand. Machine learning is that the shining star of the instant. With each business trying to use AI in their domain, learning machine learning opens a world of opportunities to develop leading-edge machine learning applications in numerous verticals like cybersecurity, image recognition, medicine, or face recognition.
What are the Machine Learning job Opportunities?
Since research and analytics are important elements of structure processes that can't be completed while not statistical analysis calculations, Machine Learning with Python has gained immense influence through this market. Therefore, candidates who have sound information in Machine Learning with Python can get enough opportunities in this Hong Kong. Also, having a Machine Learning certification will increase the probabilities of obtaining utilized.
What will you learn through this Machine Learning Course in Hong Kong?
- Fundamentals of using the information to train machines
- Representation of a man-made neural network
- Linear regression with multiple variables using Python
- Logistic regression for classifying information using Python
- Support Vector Machines algorithms
- Designing a Machine Learning system
- Principal part Analysis for data modeling.
What are the tools utilized in Machine Learning Certification Online Training?
- Google Cloud AutoML.
Does Machine Learning jobs in demand?
Machine Learning Jobs are high in demand across the MNCs globally. ML & AL certifications are the extremely valued data Technology Certification within the entire business. It provides promising career prospects. AI and machine learning jobs have jumped by nearly 75% over the past four years and are poised to stay growing. Following a machine learning job may be a hard selection for a high-paying career that will be in demand for many years.
How to get a machine learning job without a degree?
- Building your projects.
- Open supply projects.
- Produce a machine learning journal.
- Contemplate a cantonment
- Visit networking events.
How quickly can you learn Machine learning Course in Hong Kong?
Machine learning courses vary in very amount from 6 months to 18 months. However, the program varies with the sort of degree or certification you decide for. You stand to realize decent knowledge on machine learning through 6-month courses that may offer you access to entry-level positions at prime companies. 10 days will offer enough time to realize a survey of the fundamentals of machine learning, and even permit a brand new professional to use a number of these skills to their project.
What is the Machine Learning with Python Market Trend?
India’s top package companies have most of their operations through this city. The main focus of international companies through this city has created a large competition which might be managed by analyzing the market conditions. Machine Learning with Python programming serves this purpose, and thence aspirants eager to become important data Scientists should learn Machine Learning with Python.
What are the Requirements of a Machine Learning Certification Online Course in Hong Kong?
This Machine Learning course needs an understanding of basic statistics and arithmetic at the school level. Familiarity with Python programming is additionally useful. You must understand these basic courses as well as Python for Data Science, mathematics Refresher, and Statistics Essential for data Science, before stepping into the Machine Learning Course.
How do I become a Machine Learning Engineer?
This course can offer you an entire summary of Machine Learning methodologies, enough to arrange for you to stand out in your next role as a Machine Learning Engineer. You'll earn Machine Learning certification which will attest to your new skills and on-the-job experience. Get accustomed to regression, classification, statistic modeling, and clump.
What skills you’ll gain from this Machine Learning?
- Master in supervised and unattended learning ideas and Modeling.
- Gain knowledge on the mathematical and aspects of machine learning.
- Understand the operations of Support vector machines, simple regression, call tree, K-nearest neighbors, and K suggests that clump.
- Attain practical mastery over the Principles, algorithms, and machine learning.
How is python utilized in Machine Learning?
Python offers concise and clear code. whereas complicated algorithms and versatile workflows stand behind machine learning and Python's simplicity allows developers to write down reliable systems. Python code is understandable by humans, which makes it easier to create models for machine learning.
Overview of Machine Learning Training in Hong Kong
Machine Learning Online Course Certification is one of the expert credentials that demonstrate a candidate's in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms and their software in Hong Kong. This certification certifies that the candidate possesses the necessary skills to work as a Machine Learning Engineer, with a real-time task experience provided at the end of the course. Having a single certificate on your resume assists in prioritising your profile throughout the interview process, and it also opens the door to a wide range of professional opportunities.
ACTE Machine Learning Certification Course in Chennai hones the essential cappotential gadgets for an expert Machine Learning Engineer in Hong Kong under the supervision of our Real-time experts. ACTE provides Machine Learning Training in Chennai by way of experts with 8+ years of experience on the Machine Learning platform.
Machine Learning is a reasonable price to pay for the most exciting and cutting-edge data analysis careers. Going straight to the records is one of the most honest ways to shorten benefit insights and make predictions as records reassert themselves and computing power to process them grows. Machine learning combines computer generation and records to harness that predictive power. It's a must-have skill for all aspiring data analysts and data scientists, as well as anyone else who wants to turn raw data into sensitive developments and predictions.This guide will teach you the entire process of investigating records with the aid of a machine learning lens. It will teach you how to extract and comprehend useful capabilities that clearly represent your records, as well as how to examine the overall overall performance of your machine while learning algorithms.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- An ML engineer's primary goals are to create machines that learn from models and to retrain systems as needed.
- Developing ML systems.
- Creating and deploying machines while learning about algorithms and tools.
- Selecting appropriate record sets.
- Selecting the best records instance methods.
- Detecting versions in record distribution that have an impact on the model's overall performance.
- Checking the accuracy of records.
- Prototypes for data generation are being transformed and transformed.
- Performing a statistical analysis.
- Running a machine to learn about experiments.
- Models are advanced through the use of effects.
- Training and retraining systems are implemented as needed.
- The machine learning of libraries is being expanded.
- Developing machine learning applications based on customer requirements.
Depending on the organisation, the following are some no longer unusual obligations for this function:
MLTraining Industry Trends:
- Machine learning is now used in almost every industry. There are, however, some industries that hire more ML workers than others:
- Starting with drones and progressing to completely self-sufficient automobiles, self-driving automobiles rely heavily on machine learning.
- Gartner predicts that self-driving cars will surround us and perform transportation operations with greater accuracy and overall performance than humans by 2025.
- Machine learning of systems enables the processing of massive amounts of data in diagnostics and drug discovery, detecting patterns that would otherwise go undetected.
- Banks can use machine learning to improve the security of their operations.
- When something goes wrong, AI-powered systems can detect anomalies in real-time and alert staff to potentially fraudulent transactions.
- AI-powered machines in factories aid in the automation of quality control, packing, and exceptional processes, freeing up human beings for more significant artwork.
- Targeted marketing and marketing and advertising and marketing campaigns with a high degree of customization to the needs of a specific buyer are said to be a way of gaining extra power in a variety of fields.
- To become a machine learning engineer, you should usually work your way up, gaining enough on-line training and artwork experience along the way. Here's a well-known rule to remember:
- Math, record generation, computer generation, computer programming, record generation, and physics are all viable degree options.
- An employer's operational expertise is also advantageous.
- Because you cannot normally begin as a machine learning engineer, you can begin as a software application engineer, software application programmer, software application developer, records scientist, or computer scientist.
- The majority of machine learning engineer jobs require more training than a bachelor's degree.
- A master's degree in data generation, computer generation, software programme application engineering, or a Ph.D. in machine learning is a fantastic reason to have.
- A career as a machine learning engineer is one that you can never stop learning about.
- As technology advances, your ability to research AI and recognise new generations becomes even more important.
- A high level of control capability is also advantageous.
1. Complete Your Undergraduate Degree:
2. Careers At The Diploma Entry Level:
3. Earn a Master's and/or a Ph.D.:
4. Continue Your Education:
Machine Learning Training Requires the Following Skills:
- Math is a valuable skill to have in the arsenal of a Machine Learning engineer.
- It is also one of the most important subjects taught from the start of the essential institute, which is why it is the number one expert on our list.
- But have you ever wondered why you need math at all? (Especially if you no longer take pleasure in it?) Math, on the other hand, has a massive type of programme in machine learning.
- Another important requirement for becoming a fantastic machine is to gain engineering knowledge. You should be familiar with various computer generation concepts such as data structures (stack, queue, tree, and graph), algorithms (searching, sorting, dynamic, and greedy programming), location and time complexity, and so on.
- The truth is that if you have a bachelor's degree in computer generation, you most likely already understand all of this! You should be fluent in a variety of programming languages, including Python and R for machine learning and data analysis, as well as Spark and Hadoop for distributed computing.SQL is used for database control, and Apache Kafka is used for record pre-processing, among other things.
- What skills are required to become a Machine Learning Engineer? Understanding all of the now not unusual machines' algorithms is critical in order to comprehend wherein to apply which algorithms. Reinforcement, Supervised, and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms are the three most common types of ML algorithms today.
- The Nave Bayes Classifier, K Means Clustering, Support Vector Machine, Apriori Algorithm, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, and Random Forest are a few of the extra commonplace ones.So, before embarking on your journey as an ML engineer, it's a fantastic idea to have a solid understanding of all of these algorithms.
- You should be skilled in statistical modelling and evaluation as a machine learning engineer. After all, data is your bread and butter! Records modelling entails understanding the underlying form of the records and then identifying patterns that are not visible to the naked eye.
- You should also examine the records using a set of guidelines appropriate for the records.
- The type of machine learning algorithms to use, such as regression, kind, clustering, length reduction, and so on, is determined by the data. A kind set of guidelines well suited to large amounts of data and speed may be naive eyes, whereas a regression set of guidelines for accuracy may be a random forest.
- Nobody can deny the importance of Neural Networks in the life of a machine learning engineers! The neurons found within the human brain are used to model the Neural Networks.
- They have multiple layers, one on each side of an input layer, which receives records from the outside global and then passes them through multiple hidden layers, which redecorate the input into records useful to the output layer.
- These demonstrate radical knowledge in parallel and sequential computations used to examine or study records.
- Natural Language Processing is, by definition, an important part of Machine Learning. In essence, NLP seeks to educate computer structures in all of the complexities of human language.
- This is done so that machines can recognise and interpret human language, ultimately leading to a better understanding of human conversation. The muse for Natural Language Processing is distinguished by a large number of libraries.
- These libraries contain a wide range of capabilities that can be used to assist computer systems recognise natural language by breaking it down into syntax, extracting key phrases, removing extraneous words, and so on.
- Finally, we arrive at what is known as gentle expertise, which may or may not be as important.However, if you have excellent communication skills, it may make a significant difference in your expert direction.
- That is because, while you recognise the records and insights obtained through machine learning better than anyone else, it is also critical that you can communicate those insights to a non-technical team, shareholders, or clients.
- This can also include record storytelling, in which you should be able to present your records in a storytelling format, beginning and ending with concrete effects obtained from machine learning.
Computer Science and Programming Fundamentals:
Machine Learning Algorithms:
Data Modeling and Analysis :
NLP (Natural Language Processing):
Communication Skills :
The Benefits of an ML Course:
- The conversion of given data into usable expertise is the most important software programme of machine learning.
- Some of the most commonplace programmes of machine learning can be found in responsibilities such as prediction, photo and speech recognition, and medical diagnosis.
- Because machine learning is automatic, it no longer requires human intervention to make picks or run smoothly.
- When the application's learning process begins, it learns the consequences of various possibilities on its own.
- It no longer requires human intervention and may make decisions on its own.
- An anti-virus application that can recognise and eliminate new threats that were not present at some point in its development is an excellent example of this.
- It improves people's artwork by making patterns and trends easier to understand.
- For example, in the case of digital voice assistants, it observes what a person uses the most on their device and optimises itself to make it more available to its user.
- Each of these websites is an example of an e-alternative.
- These websites collect information about what you search for and notice the most in order to recommend devices that may be relevant to your purchasing habits.
- It has been demonstrated time and again that machines learning are a high-potential location with the potential to revolutionise many fields of study.
- Its effortless running pattern conceals a complex form.
- A solid educational foundation is required to penetrate and break through the complexity, which is provided by many top online Training institutes in India.
- Machine learning enables us to complete our responsibilities in a more efficient and inexperienced manner.
- It aids in better decision-making and provides clients with more accurate results.
- Chess grandmasters, for example, teach themselves how to use chess engines that use machine learning for video games.
- Machine Learning algorithms are skilled at dealing with multidimensional and multivariate data, and they may benefit even in an uncertain environment.
- This can be seen by looking at the computer structures designed for weather forecasting, which is a very complex and dynamic phenomenon.
Its magic can be seen in our day-to-day lives without us even realising it. It is classified into the following types:
1. Indeed, machine learning engineer was ranked as the top hobby in the United States in 2019.
2. In exceptional, similar polls that took place in the same year, the same function was modified to rank some of the tops.
3. Simultaneously, Gartner stated that firms struggle with AI tasks due to a lack of technical skills, method, tooling, and know-how in deploying ML models, which is the cause of the function's demand.
4. Indeed criticises that the typical base salary for an ML engineer within the US is 149,801lakh consistent with one year in 2021, while Glassdoor criticises a lower typical salary of 127,326lakh consistent with one year.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Machine Learning Course in Hong KongModule 1: Introduction to Data Analytics
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Basic SQL queries in R
- Web Scraping
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing Graphs
- Basics of Statistics
- Inferencial statistics
- Standard deviation
- Linear & Logistic Regression
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- K- means clustering
- Sentiment Analysis
- Decision Tree
- Concepts of Random Forest
- Working of Random Forest
- Features of Random Forest
Hands-on Real Time Machine Learning Projects
This project was to make experts how to implement Machnine learning on robotics.
TensorFlow is one of the best and popular machines learning open source projects.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Machine Learning training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Machine Learning Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Machine Learning Trainer
- Our Machine Learning Training in Hong Kong. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Machine Learning domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Machine Learning training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Machine Learning Training in Hong Kong from recognized IT organizations.
Machine Learning Course Reviews
ACTE is one of the best institutes in Porur for Machine Learning as their learning process starts from the very basic and then keeps on getting complex. The internship really helps me to gain more knowledge in real-time projects. If anyone is looking to do a Machine Learning / Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence course I would highly recommend this institute.
A great learning experience. The Machine Learning course at ACTE is well structured and realtime based. The standard of assignments and case studies are of great help.
Machine learning classes taught by the ACTE classes are excellent. They guided me very well in the project. They have shown the right path for the industry ready. Thankyou very much to ACTE Institute in Velachery.
ACTE is the best place to kick start Machine Learning and other Data Science courses in Anna Nagar. Their guidence is good and at the same time providing better lab practice.Which helps you make informed predictions and assure you to move forward,Honestly, I would definitely recommend this place for Data Science with Python, Data Science using R,Big Data,Machine Learning,Business Analytics..
This is good Machine Learning training institute in Hong Kong.This institute provided training on all latest modules in Machine Learning , Big Data and Data Science Class room and online.Got training on solving real world problems
Machine Learning Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Machine Learning training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Machine Learning Course?
Why Should I Learn Machine Learning Course At ACTE?
- Machine Learning Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Machine Learning experts with 10+ years of experience in the Machine Learning domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies