- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in NetApp Storage.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in NetApp Storage.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial NetApp Storage Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of NetApp Storage Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next NetApp Storage Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of NetApp Storage and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: NetApp Storage Environment, WAFL Simplified, Basic Administration, Physical Storage, Logical Storage, Administration Security, Networking, NFS, CIFS, NAS Management, SAN, Snapshot Copies, Space Management, High-Availability, Virtualization Solutions, Backup and Recovery Methods, Data Collection Tools, Data ONTAP Upgrades.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH NETAPP STORAGE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is NetApp Storage a good career choice?
- Netapp professionals are in high demand in the current job market.
- The demand for NetApp experts will continue to increase even more in future, as many more organizations are turning towards NetApp due to its rising demand.
What is the scope of NetApp Storage?
The future is proprietary specialized storage software at large cloud companies including Amazon, Dropbox, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Salesforce; with application specific write back caching in client code.
Is NetApp storage is a good to start career for a fresher?
Yes, the storage industry, in particular big companies such as NetApp and EMC, are going through a rough phase. There have been layoffs at both companies, in offices across the world. So it seems like a bigger trend rather than a specific problem with NetApp.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My NetApp Storage Course Completion?
Who should learn NetApp Storage?
The job roles which get primarily benefited from learning NetApp are listed below:
- Database Administrators.
- Software developers.
- IT professionals.
- Support engineer.
- Professionals who want to enhance their skill-set in data storage and management systems.
What are the prerequisites for learning NetApp Storage?
- Hardware and Networking Basics.
- Good Knowledge on Windows and application.
- Knowledge on DATABASE.
- Knowledge on Terminal Servers (RDP).
What does NetApp company do?
NetApp, Inc. engages in the provision of software, systems, and services for the management and storage of customer data. The company's products include hybrid, enterprise all-flash, and cloud storages. Its patented unified scale-out fabric-attached storage platform uses the NetApp Data ONTAP storage operating system.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In NetApp Storage?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in NetApp. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
What is the future of NetApp Storage?
NetApp is helping drive the market transition to flash storage and saw its flash storage business grow 19 percent over last year to an annual run rate of $2.4 billion, Kurian said. At the same time, NetApp has ensured that all its flash storage comes with built-in cloud connectivity.
How long would it take to master NetApp Storage?
At over 20 hours long taking the course can seem daunting, but because it's laid out in a logical manner you can pick and choose the parts which are important to you. If you're a professional storage engineer who's going to be working on NetApp systems day to day.
Who should attend NetApp Storage training?
- Freshers who want to start their career in data storage and management systems.
- Database administrators.
- Software developers.
Overview of NetAPP Training in Chennai
NetApp Storage training is designed to provide you with in-depth knowledge from basics to expert level on all the NetApp functions and features. It also offers the hands-on skills required to configure. Enroll Now with us ACTE NetApp Storage Classroom & Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of NetApp Storage Course in ChennaiModule 1: The NetApp Storage Environment
- Key features and functions
- Distinguish between NAS and SAN topologies
- Describe NetApp Unified Storage Architecture
- WAFL (Write Anywhere File Layout) file system
- WAFL file system concepts
- including consistency points (CPs)
- RAID management, and storage levels
- RAID is used to protect disk data
- WAFL file system processes write and read requests
- Connect remotely to a FAS system
- Using the console and a remote host
- Access NetApp System Manager
- Execute commands
- Use commands to analyze a FAS system
- Configure and manage the NetApp AutoSupport tool
- Data ONTAP RAID technology
- Identify a disk in a disk shelf based on its ID
- Execute commands to determine a disk ID
- Identify a hot-spark disk in a FAS system
- Describe the effects of using multiple disk types
- Create a 32-bit aggregate and a 64-bit aggregate
- Execute aggregate commands
- Calculate usable disk space
- Volumes in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Define and create a flexible volume
- Execute vol commands
- Define and create qtrees
- Restrict administrative access
- Restrict console and NSM access
- Configure a client machine
- Identify the configuration of network settings
- Components in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Explain and configure name resolution services
- Configure routing tables in the Data ONTAP OS
- Define and create interface groups
- Discuss the operation of virtual LANs (VLANs)
- NFS implementation in the Data ONTAP O/S
- License NFS on a storage system
- Explain the purpose and format of /etc/ exports
- List and define the export specification options
- Describe the use of the exportfs command
- Mount an export on a UNIX host
- Describe the CIFS environment
- Configure the storage system
- Share a resource on the storage system
- Map a drive from a client
- Security methods for protecting data
- Security style setting for a volume and a qtree
- Tracking and restricting storage usage
- Explain, create, and manage quotas
- Data ONTAP FPolicy file-screening policy
- Explain the purpose of a SAN
- Identify supported SAN configurations
- Distinguish between Fibre Channel (FC)
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and
- iSCSI protocols
- Define a LUN and explain LUN attributes
- Use the LUN setup command
- Create iSCSI-attached LUNs
- Access and manage a LUN from a Windows host
- Define SnapDrive data management software
- Describe the function of Snapshot copies
- Explain the benefits of Snapshot copies
- Identify and execute Snapshot commands
- Create and delete Snapshot copies
- Configure and modify Snapshot options
- Explain the importance of the .snapshot directory
- Schedule Snapshot copies
- Configure and manage the Snapshot copy reserve
- Storage efficiency techniques
- Factors that impact space consumption
- Explain how to guarantee writes for a file
- Deduplication and compression techniques
- Describe high-availability (HA) solutions
- How HA increases the reliability of storage
- Define HA controller configuration
- Describe the three modes of HA operation
- Virtualize a storage controller
- Configure MultiStore software
- Assign client protocols on MultiStore software
- Methods available to back up and recover data
- Use ndmpcopy to process full and incremental data transfers
- Discuss dump and restore
- Describe, enable, and configure NDMP on a storage system
- Use the sysstat, stats, and statit commands
- Factors that affect RAID performance
- Commands to collect data about write and read throughputs
- Verify the operation of hardware, and network components
- Commands that are used to obtain configuration and status
- Access the NetApp Support site for the following documents
- Data ONTAP Upgrade Guide
- Data ONTAP Release Notes
- Use a configuration worksheet to collect data for installation
- How to perform Data ONTAP software upgrades and reboots
- Use the setup command to configure a storage system
Hands-on Real Time NetApp Storage Projects
Securing And Hardening NetApp Project
This Project allows an organization to combine traditional data centers and new architectures into a unified data fabric.
FabricPool in the Real World project
This Project is transparent to applications and allows enterprises to take advantage of cloud economics without sacrificing performance.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% NetApp Storage training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- NetApp Storage Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced NetApp Storage Trainer
- Our NetApp Storage Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are NetApp Storage domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best NetApp Storage training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for NetApp Storage Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
NetApp Storage Course Reviews
I am completed Netapp Storage course in ACTE @ Chennai.I am satisfied in the teaching method they are move friendly in the trainning period and also explain the example is good way.I also like the environment.
I pursued Netapp Storage in ACTE @ Tambaram .They give the training to us with the corporate employee.The environment provided by them gives us an immense opportunity to get proper knowledge in the netapp storage and also the materials given by them is very useful to explore the Netapp storage in a nice manner. The queries and discussions can be cleared by our trainer at any time. The concepts of netapp storage and its elements are clearly taught to us by using real time examples. On the first day of training I didn't know the ABCD of netapp storage by the end of the course I can say with the confidence level that I'm a database developer.
I took netapp storage training from ACTE @ Tambaram. It was a great experience, learning so much from the Industry-experienced trainer. Their course content is perfect and their training methodology includes multiple practical lab sessions. Otherwise also it is the time when everything is online and every business needs a website, so there is a demand of individuals having knowledge of Netapp storage and you will do a favour to yourself if you join ACTE netapp storage training.
I was studied Netapp Storage training in ACTE @ Porur . The well expert took classes and providing practical oriented training to get more knowledge about NetApp Storage . After completed my course i got paced in good MNC with good salary. That’s why I recommend ACTE for IT trainings. Thanks to ACTE .
NetApp Storage Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire NetApp Storage training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this NetApp Storage Course?
Why Should I Learn NetApp Storage Course At ACTE?
- NetApp Storage Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by NetApp Storage experts with 10+ years of experience in the NetApp Storage domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A NetApp Storage Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In NetApp Storage?
How Do I Enroll For The NetApp Storage Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]