- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle Admin.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle Admin.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle Admin Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle Admin Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle Admin Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle Admin and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle Admin Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Oracle Database Architecture, Database Environment, Oracle Instance, Network Environment, Database Storage Structures, User Security, Schema Objects, Data and Concurrency, Database Security, Backup and Recovery.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE ADMIN COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Oracle Admin Training Course in Chennai
Learn how to become a Oracle administrator with ACTE’s professionally authored Oracle admin courses. Our authors, top experts in this field, offer real-world experience and consultative insights not found elsewhere. Learn the tricks of the trade in all of the major database platforms, including Oracle, SQL and more.
Most Job Oriented Oracle Admin Topics Covered
Data Recovery Techniques
Is oracle admin a good career choice?
Yes Oracle administration is a good career option . List of skills required to become database administrators are:Knowledge of database design. Knowledge about the RDBMS itself, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
What is the scope of oracle admin?
Job Description for Oracle Administrator
Design and enhance data models for an object-oriented application platform. Manage backup and recovery routines. Build and deploy databases for new customers. Maintain and tune up existing customer databases.
What is Oracle Admin used for?
A database administrator's responsibilities can include the following tasks: Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools. Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Admin Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Oracle Admin analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is Oracle Admin module?
Simplify data management — Import and export data with ease. The DB Admin Module enables you to export data to a flat file and includes Oracle Data Pump wizards to make movement of data and metadata fast and easy.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Admin?
Prerequisite as in you need to learn PLSQL (and some JAVA in case of OAF work).
Can I learn Oracle Admin without any programming experience?
The short answer is yes. You can learn SQL without any prior programming experience. SQL is a procedural language and it looks pretty simple and welcoming to a new comer. Its syntax is very close to natural language and the core vocabulary and function set is pretty small (although very powerful).
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Admin?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Admin. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
How can I learn Oracle database administrator?
Pick Your Starting Operating System Wisely.
Consider Oracle Certification (OCP)
Familiarize Yourself With Virtualization.
Broaden Your Operating System Knowledge.
Oracle on Linux.
Automatic Storage Manager (ASM)
Real Application Clusters (RAC)
Is it worth learning Oracle Admin
Oracle database is one of the best database system which is recognized worldwide . It has many advantages like it is portable,good performance,backup and recovery,continuous version update and many more . So it is worth learning it.
Top reasons to consider a career in Oracle Admin?
As per my thinking, in Oracle database administration career I am getting chances to learn multiple skills like operating system, networking, hardware, applications. As Oracle DBA, I get lots of chances of troubleshooting which are thrilling me every day for accepting a new challenge and learning new things every day.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle Admin Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle Admin Course in ChennaiModule 1: Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Oracle Database Architecture Overview
- Interacting with an Oracle Database
- Process Architecture
- Database Storage Architecture
- Logical and Physical Database Structures
- Tablespaces and Data Files
- SYSTEM and SYSAUX Tablespaces
- Segments, Extents, and Blocks
- Tasks of an Oracle Database Administrator
- Tools Used to Administer an Oracle Database
- Installation: System Requirements
- Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA)
- Setting Environment Variables
- Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
- Database Configuration Options
- Advanced Installation Options
- Management Framework
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Initialization Parameter
- Database Startup and Shutdown
- Shutdown Modes
- Viewing the Alert History
- Using Trace Files
- Data Dictionary: Overview
- Oracle Net Services & Listener
- Establishing Net Connections
- Tools for Configuring and Managing the Oracle Network
- Net Services Administration Pages
- Naming Methods
- Directory Naming
- SGA and PGA
- When Not to Use a Shared Server
- Storage Structures
- How Table Data Is Stored
- Anatomy of a Database Block
- Space Management in Tablespaces
- Tablespaces in the Preconfigured Database
- Actions with Tablespaces
- Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- ASM: Concepts
- Database User Accounts
- Predefined Accounts: SYS and SYSTEM
- Administrator Authentication
- Benefits of Roles
- Predefined Roles
- Implementing Password Security Features
- Assigning Quota to Users
- What Is a Schema?
- Accessing Schema Objects
- Specifying Data Types in Tables
- Creating and Modifying Tables
- Understanding Data Integrity
- Indexes & Views
- Temporary Tables
- Manipulating Data Through SQL
- Administering PL/SQL Objects
- Functions, Procedures, Packages & Triggers
- Data Concurrency
- Enqueue Mechanism
- Resolving Lock Conflicts Using SQL
- Data Manipulation
- Transactions and Undo Data
- Undo Data Versus Redo Data
- Configuring Undo Retention
- Guaranteeing Undo Retention
- Using the Undo Advisor
- Viewing System Activity
- Industry Security Requirements
- Principle of Least Privilege
- Monitoring for Compliance
- Value-Based Auditing
- Fine-Grained Auditing
- DBA Auditing
- Security Updates
- Applying Security Patches
- Introducing Terminology
- Optimizer Statistics
- Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
- Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
- Advisory Framework
- Automated Maintenance Tasks
- Server-Generated Alerts
- Reacting to Alerts
- Performance Monitoring
- Managing Memory Components
- Enabling Automatic Memory Management (AMM)
- Automatic Shared Memory Advisor
- Using Memory Advisors
- Dynamic Performance Statistics
- Troubleshooting and Tuning Views
- Invalid and Unusable Objects
- Statement Failure
- User Error
- Understanding Instance Recovery
- Phases of Instance Recovery
- Using the MTTR Advisor
- Media Failure
- Archive Log Files
- Backup Solutions: Overview
- Oracle Secure Backup
- User-Managed Backup
- Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Configuring Backup Settings
- Backing Up the Control File to a Trace File
- Monitoring the Flash Recovery Area
- Opening a Database
- Data Recovery Advisor
- Loss of a Control File
- Loss of a Redo Log File
- Data Recovery Advisor
- Data Failures
- Listing Data Failures
- Data Recovery Advisor Views
- Moving Data: General Architecture
- Directory Object: Overview
- SQL*Loader: Overview
- Data Pump: Overview
- Performance Initialization Parameters
- Using Enterprise Manager to Monitor Data Pump Jobs
- Data Dictionary
- Using EM Support Workbench
- Create a Service Request
- Package and upload diagnostic data to Oracle Support
- Track the SR and Implement Repairs
- Incident Packaging Configuration
- Working with Oracle Support
- MetaLink Integration
- Managing Patches
Hands-on Real Time Oracle Admin Projects
Archiving and Purging Project
This Project can delete information that you no longer need to access online.
Task Management project
This Project involves planning, testing, tracking, and reporting.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Admin training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Admin Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle Admin Trainer
- Our Oracle Admin Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Admin domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Admin training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Admin Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle Admin Course Reviews
I have undergone a training in Oracle Admin and completed the course successfully and am fully satisfied with this entire training and my trainer is well experienced and he supported me with full training with all necessary software and materials and thanks a lot to Oracle Admin to providing the peaceful and good atmosphere n trainer to complete my course.
I came across ACTE @ Tambaram while I was searching for Fast Track courses in Oracle Admin. Their coordinators and instructors responded positively and I was able to get a good conceptual + hands-on overview of the Oracle Admin. Like any other technical course, more hands-on practice is definitely required further, but ACTE definitely helped me gain some valuable knowledge about Hadoop & related tools. Thank you!
I heard about ACTE @ Tambaram from internet and joined the classes in Oracle Admin with a double mind, but they proved me wrong. the center is just awesome and the trainers are very much experienced in real time projects which helped me a lot to learn.
I took my Oracle Admin here. Trainer Aranganathan was more into application based teaching rather than just explaining the concepts.And he was more precise about the concepts. As a whole it was a good learning platform.
I have joined Oracle Admin course here..The trainer was excellent! She has an in in-depth understanding and experience in Oracle Admin... It is use full to learn great amount of information about this course... Very good training academy..
Oracle Admin Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle Admin training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle Admin Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle Admin Course At ACTE?
- Oracle Admin Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle Admin experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle Admin domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies