- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle Developer.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle Developer.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle Developer Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle Developer Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle Developer Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle Developer and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Oracle Database Developer Certified Associate certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Working with sql, Oracle database 11G: pl/sql Fundamentals, Oracle database 11G: Develop pl/sql Program units, Forms, Reports.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE DEVELOPER COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Oracle Developer Training Course in Chennai
Oracle developers who are responsible for creating and maintaining database components will gain the necessary skills to either convert existing applications or develop new applications that will run in a database environment.
ACTE provides you with training to begin, and advance, your career as an Oracle Database developer. Dive into the topics covered, skills learned, and more below. Preview this learning subscription to find out more about what’s included.
Most Job Oriented Oracle Developer Topics Covered
Backup and Restoration
Working with Developers
Read a Query Plan
Stored Procedures & Triggering
Is Oracle Developer a good career choice?
It's a fast-growing field, and talented Oracle developers are in high demand. Database administration and development is projected to grow 11 percent from 2016 to 2026 — outpacing most occupations — according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
What does Oracle developer do?
Duties of Database Developers.
An Oracle developer is responsible for creating or maintaining the database components of an application that uses the Oracle technology stack. Oracle developers either develop new applications or convert existing applications to run in an Oracle Database environment.
Does Oracle have a future?
“Oracle has two strategic products that will determine our future. Our Cloud ERP product is the strategic key to our success in the SaaS applications layer of the Cloud. And our Autonomous Cloud Database is the strategic key to our success in the IaaS or infrastructure layer of the Cloud.”
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Developer Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Oracle Developer analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is the use of Oracle Developer?
Oracle SQL Developer is a graphical version of SQL*Plus that gives database developers a convenient way to perform basic tasks. You can browse, create, edit, and delete (drop) database objects; run SQL statements and scripts; edit and debug PL/SQL code; manipulate and export data; and view and create reports.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Developer?
- Prerequisite would be just :SQL + PL/SQL + Reports + Forms (which is nothing but Oracle Developer track).
- Apart from this you need to be a technical graduate like a BCA or BE or MCA or BSC-CS etc.
- You also need to a good communication skills.
Can I learn SQL without any programming knowledge?
The short answer is yes. You can learn SQL without any prior programming experience. SQL is a procedural language and it looks pretty simple and welcoming to a new comer. Its syntax is very close to natural language and the core vocabulary and function set is pretty small (although very powerful).
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Developer?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Developer. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of Oracle Developer?
How long does it take to learn Oracle Developer?
This should give you enough insight of Oracle as a developer. Originally Answered: In how much time can we learn Oracle from scratch? Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go.
Can Oracle Developer get you a job?
Oracle Dveloper will get you a job, but you have to pick up other skills. Also, a scripting/automation language is something you should learn well.Works well with Oracle Developer, is an easy general purpose programming language, is good for data manipulation, and has a ton on data analysis and data science tools out there.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle Developer Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle Developer Course in ChennaiModule 1: WORKING WITH SQL
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECTStatement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe various types of conversion functions that are available in SQL
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Apply conditional expressions in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equijoins and nonequijoins
- Join a table to itself by using a self-join
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Generate a Cartesian product of all rows from two or more tables
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Explain the need for PL/SQL
- Explain the benefits of PL/SQL
- Identify the different types of PL/SQL blocks
- Output messages in PL/SQL
- Declaring PL/SQL Variables
- Recognize valid and invalid identifiers
- List the uses of variables, declare and initialize variables, use bind variables
- List and describe various data types using the %TYPE attribute
- Writing Executable Statements
- Identify lexical units in a PL/SQL block
- Use built-in SQL functions in PL/SQL and sequences in PL/SQL expressions
- Write nested blocks and qualify variables with labels
- Write readable code with appropriate indentation
- Interacting with the Oracle Database Server
- Create PL/SQL executable blocks using DML and transaction control statements
- Make use of the INTO clause to hold the values returned by a SQL statement
- Writing Control Structures
- Identify the uses and types of control structures(IF, CASE statements and expressions)
- Construct and identify loop statements
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Create user-defined PL/SQL records
- Create a record with the %ROWTYPE attribute
- Create an INDEX BY table and INDEX BY table of records
- Describe the differences among records, tables,and tables of records
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Distinguish between usage of implicit andexplicit cursors
- Declare and control explicit cursors, use simpleloops and cursor FOR loops to fetch data
- Declare and use cursors with parameters CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.CURRICULUM OF ORACLE DEVELOPER
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define subqueries
- Describe the types of problems that the subqueries can solve
- List the types of subqueries Write single-row and multiple-row subqueries
- Using the Set Operators
- Describe set operators
- Use a set operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
- Manipulating Data
- Describe each data manipulation language (DML) statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Update rows in a table
- Delete rows from a table
- Control transactions
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types that are available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Explain how constraints are created at the time of table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Create simple and complex views
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
- Creating Packages
- Identify the benefits and the components of packages
- Work with packages (create package specification and body, invoke package subprograms, remove a package and display package information)
- Working with Packages
- Overload package subprograms
- Using the BULK COLLECT and FORALL statements
- Use of NOCOPY
- Lock rows with the FOR UPDATE clause and reference the current row with the WHERE CURRENT OF clause
- Handling Exceptions
- Define PL/SQL exceptions
- Recognize unhandled exceptions
- Handle different types of exceptions (predefined exceptions, non-predefined exceptions and user-defined exceptions)
- Creating Procedures
- Create a simple procedure and invoke it from an anonymous block
- Work with procedures
- Handle exceptions in procedures, remove a procedure, and display a procedure's information
- Creating Functions
- Differentiate between a procedure and a function
- Describe the uses of functions
- Work with functions (create, invoke and remove functions)
- Transaction Processing
- Writing Flexible Code
- Sharing Objects and Code
- Introducing Multiple Form Applications
- Creating a Menu Module
- Managing Menu Modules
- Building Multiple Form Applications
- Working with Record Groups
- Using Database Objects in Forms Applications
- Using Dynamic SQL
- Creating Triggers
- Describe different types of triggers and their uses
- Create database triggers
- Manage triggers
- Creating DML, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- Create triggers on DDL statements
- Create triggers on system events
- Hide PL/SQL source code using Wrap utility
- Introduction to Oracle Forms
- Developer and Oracle Forms Services
- Running a Forms Developer Application
- Working in the Forms Developer Environment
- Creating a Basic Form Module
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames
- Working with Text Items
- Creating LOVs and Editors
- Creating Additional Input Items
- Creating Non-input Items
- Creating Windows and Content Canvases
- Working with Other Canvas Types
- Introduction to Triggers
- Producing Triggers
- Debugging Triggers
- Adding Functionality to Items
- Run Time Messages and Alerts
- Query Triggers Validation
- Introduction To Reports
- Types Of Reports
- Working With Reports
- Using Different report builder components
- Creating Report Through Wizard
- Modifying Report Through Wizard
- Creating Report Manually
- Report With Simple Data Model
- Data Model Groups
- Place Holder
- Using Summary columns at Group and Report Level
- Formula Columns
- Adding Page Numbers And Logo
- Conditional Formatting
- Layout Objects
- Building A Matrix Layout / Crosstab Report
- Report With Simple Parameter Form
- Bind Parameters
- Lexical Parameter
- Report Triggers And Their Sequence
- Format Trigger
Hands-on Real Time Oracle Developer Projects
Harmful mail scanning project
This Project is used for developing a software application which can scan mailing information and identify suspicious mails.
Online Airline Ticket Reservation System Project
This project helps the customers to search the availability and prices of various airline tickets.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Developer training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Developer Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle Developer Trainer
- Our Oracle Developer Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Developer domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Developer training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Developer Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle Developer Course Reviews
ACTE Porur branch is one of the most sought out professional training institutes in Chennai and they take it seriously. I Completed my Oracle classes in about two months moving up the ladder in a practical oriented course. We had regular hands on practices and tests too. This was a great experience.
I joined ACTE velachery branch at chennai for oracle. Its very good to start with. Good syllabus , experienced faculty, great teaching quality. My Mentor, makes sure we understand the concept clearly.He extends our training period to teaches us more concepts out of the syllabus.
ACTE is one of the best institute chennai where you get the quality not quantity.I am very happy that i joined the course there. As they start the courses very often so number of people will be less so you can clear your all the doubts very easily. They help to make the projects as well so it is worth of joining there.
ACTE Institute in pune ,Trainer is well versed with the concepts and able to explain well. Though I'm completely new to this oracle, the detailed explanation helped me to understand and learn the concepts easily. He supports well anytime even after completion of the training and clarifies the doubts by making me understand the problem so that I can resolve the issue by myself.
ACTE is an excellent institution, it provides great environment to learn and improve skills that are required in today's IT world. We are getting good guidelines from ACTE founder and having excellent teaching faculty. Do not worry about career gap and less percentage in academic, really, you will have plenty of opportunities to go forward through the guidelines of ACTE.
Oracle Developer Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle Developer training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle Developer Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle Developer Course At ACTE?
- Oracle Developer Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle Developer experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle Developer domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Oracle Developer Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Developer?
How Do I Enroll For The Oracle Developer Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]