- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle RAC.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle RAC.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle RAC Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle RAC Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle RAC Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle RAC and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle RAC Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Real Application Clusters, Grid Infrastructure Overview, RAC Installation, Database Instance, Cluster ware Components, ASM Disk, RAC Management, Data base Workload, Recover RAC Database.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE RAC COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Oracle RAC Training Course in Chennai
ACTE Oracle RAC Training provides a detailed overview of Oracle RAC database architecture, RAC databases, Clusterware, ASM, backup and recovery, tuning, and more through a hands-on approach with real-world examples. Our training also offers two real-time projects to boost your skills and clear the Oracle RAC Certification exam.
Most Job Oriented Oracle RAC Topics Covered
Installing & Configuring
Instances & Cluster Databases
Backup and Recovery
Managing Database Workload
Monitoring Performance and Troubleshooting
Adding and Deleting Nodes & Instances
Managing Oracle Software
Is Oracle RAC a good career choice?
Yes data base administration is a good career option . List of skills required to become database administrators are: Knowledge of database design. Knowledge about the RDBMS itself, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
What is the scope of Oracle RAC ?
Oracle RAC enables you to cluster Oracle databases. Oracle RAC uses Oracle Clusterware for the infrastructure to bind multiple servers so they operate as a single system. Oracle Clusterware is a portable cluster management solution that is integrated with Oracle Database.
Is Oracle RAC enough to get a job?
Yes, you heard it right! Here's why Dumps for Oracle database certification may help you in clearing your Oracle certified professional exam yet will leave you highly unprepared for your interview. Hence even if you are an Oracle certified professional yet you won't get hired.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle RAC Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Oracle RAC analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is Oracle RAC?
Oracle RAC is a cluster database with a shared cache architecture that overcomes the limitations of traditional shared-nothing and shared-disk approaches to provide highly scalable and available database solutions for all business applications. Oracle RAC is a key component of Oracle's private cloud architecture
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle RAC?
There is no Prerequisite to learn , Anyone can learn.
Can I learn Oracle RAC without any programming experience?
The short answer is yes. You can learn SQL without any prior programming experience. SQL is a procedural language and it looks pretty simple and welcoming to a new comer. Its syntax is very close to natural language and the core vocabulary and function set is pretty small (although very powerful).
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle RAC?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle RAC. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of Oracle RAC?
Oracle offers Real Application Clusters (RAC) for businesses of all shapes and sizes. It offers scalability, great pricing, high performance, and max user concurrency with around-the-clock availability. Because of its structure, RAC is often considered to be a best solution for those who have critical databases.
How long would it take to master Oracle RAC?
Originally Answered: In how much time can we learn Oracle from scratch? Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go.
Top reasons to consider a career in Oracle RAC?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts job growth of 11% in database administration from 2016-2026, fueled by a demand for qualified personnel. Opportunities for professionals in Oracle database administration may be strongest for those with Oracle experience and certification.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle RAC Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle RAC Course in ChennaiModule 1: Oracle Real Application Clusters Overview
- Oracle RAC Features
- Oracle RAC Technology Hierarchy
- Oracle RAC Capabilities
- Oracle RAC Components
- Tools for Installing, Configuring and Managing Oracle RAC
- Cluster Overview
- Grid Foundation Components and Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Components and RAC
- Oracle Clusterware Software and Storage
- Oracle Storage Subsystems
- File Types used by a RAC Database
- Methods used to Share Database Files across a Cluster
- ASM Architecture
- Create and Manage ASM Disk Groups
- Create and Manage ASM Cluster Filesystems
- An Overview of RAC Services
- Network Configuration
- Oracle RAC Pre-installation Tasks
- Create Oracle Groups, User Accounts and Directories
- Validate and Prepare the Hardware and the Operating System
- Network Configuration
- Install the Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Cluster Verification Utility (CVU, CLUVFY)
- Install Oracle Database Software and Create a Cluster Database
- Verify the Installation
- Post Installation Tasks
- Configure Client Connections with Oracle Net Manager
- Convert an Oracle Database to a RAC Database
- Use the DBCA for Single Instance Conversion
- Use rconfig for Single Instance Conversion
- RAC Specific Background Processes
- RAC Initialization Parameters
- Manage Undo Tablespaces in a RAC Environment
- Manage Redo Log Files and Groups in a RAC Environment
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cluster Database Pages
- Start and Stop Oracle RAC Databases and Instances
- Administer Database Storage
- Transparent Data Encryption and Wallets in RAC
- Manage CRS Commands
- CRSCTL Commands to Stop, Start and Administer Clusterware
- Backup and Recover Voting Disks
- Add and Remove Voting Disks
- The ocrcheck Utility
- The ocrdump Command
- Administer the Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR)
- Backup and Restore OCR
- Troubleshoot the OCR with ocrcheck
- ASM Initialization Parameters
- Create an ASM Instance using ASMCA
- Start and Stop an ASM Instance using srvctl
- Start and Stop an ASM Instance using ASMCMD
- Start and Stop an ASM Instance Containing Cluster Files
- Start and Stop the ASM Listener
- Create and Delete ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Disk Group Attributes
- ASM Disk Group Maintenance Tasks
- Preferred Read Failure Groups
- ASM Disk Statistics
- ASM Dynamic Volume Manager
- Manage ASM Volumes
- Create an ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
- Manage a ACFS File System
- ACFS Snapshots
- Manage ACFS with Command Line Tools
- RAC Management Commands
- RAC Administration with SVRCTL
- SVRCTL Cluster Database Configuration Tasks
- SVRCTL Cluster Database Administration Tasks
- Check the Current Configuration
- SVRCTL Command Summary
- Administer Databases and Instances
- Administer Services and Node Applications
- Bring a Cluster Database online and offline
- Introduction to CRS
- Cluster Services
- Manage the Database Workload using Services
- Create and Administer Services in a RAC Environment
- Services and Client Applications
- Manage Services with Enterprise Manager and from the Command Line
- Configure Oracle Net to Support Services
- Configure Service Level Thresholds
- Configure Clients for Failover
- RAC High Availability Framework
- Failure Detection with Cluster Services
- Oracle RAC and Hardware Failover
- Connection Failover
- Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
- Server, Client And Runtime Load Balancing
- Fast Application Notification (FAN)
- Server and Client Side Oracle Notification Services
- Configure a Fast Recovery Area for use with RAC
- Tune Instance Recovery in RAC
- Parallel Recovery in RAC
- Initiate Archiving
- Configure RMAN Backup and Recovery Settings
- Backup a RAC Database using RMAN
- Restore and Recover a RAC Database using RMAN
- Display Backup Reports
- Duplicate a RAC Database with RMAN
- Standby Database in a RAC Configuration
- Configure Data Guard for a RAC Environment
- Possible Combinations of Instances in the RAC Primary and Standby Databases
- Multi Instance Primary with a Single Instance Standby
- Set up a Primary in a RAC Environment
- Set up a Single Instance Standby Database
- Set up a Multiple Instance Primary and Cluster Standby
- Configure RAC Primary and Standby Databases
- Data Protection Modes
- Role Transition Switchovers and Failovers
- Switchover Failover in an Oracle RAC Configuration
- Monitoring and Performance Guidelines
- RAC Monitoring Tools
- RAC Performance Recommendations
- Analyze Performance Issues using OS Watcher and LTOM
- Use the Automatic Workload Repository in RAC
- Use the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor in RAC
- Use Statspack with RAC
- Global Cache Services (GCS) Monitoring
- V$cache_transfer Views
- Monitor the GES Processes
- Monitor and Tune the RAC Cluster Environment using Enterprise Manager
- Prepare a New Node
- Extend the Oracle Grid Infrastructure Home to the New Node
- Extend the Oracle RAC Home Directory
- Add the New Node to the Cluster
- Create an Instance on the New Node
- Delete an Instance from the Cluster Database
- Remove a Node from the Cluster
- Configure the EM Patch Interface
- Obtain Patches
- Apply Rolling Patches to a RAC System
- Apply a Patchset with the opatch Utility
- Apply a Patchset with OUI
Hands-on Real Time Oracle RAC Projects
Employee Tracking System Project
This Project simplifies the task of maintaining records because of its user friendly nature.
Student Management System Project
This Project assigning the department based on their course and maintenance of the record.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle RAC training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle RAC Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle RAC Trainer
- Our Oracle RAC Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle RAC domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle RAC training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle RAC Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle RAC Course Reviews
I have joined Oracle RAC course here..The trainer was excellent! He has an in in-depth understanding and experience in Oracle RAC... It is use full to learn great amount of information about this course... Very good training academy..
I have completed Oracle RAC course here.... IT was an awesome course delivered by an traineer. I admire in-depth knowledge about this course. This course was exactly very useful and informative to me.... Excellent training academy!!!
My name is Johnson Ben. I did Oracle RAC in ACTE @ Tambaram. The classes were really helpful. All the topice in level 1 were covered fully and all the topics were explained with basic examples and programs by the trainer. And all the doubts were explained clearly by trainer. All the sessions were really useful.
I started Oracle RAC course in ACTE .I'm a fresh person to the field.I wish to learn Oracle RAC here.but my trainer Ravi sir teach well depth concepts in Oracle RAC .each and every class he will teach by practical.we had write a own code for every concept.its more useful to develop my coding knowledge . I hope it will be definetly change my dream career with betterway. thanks for ur own effort to teach us more practical new things.and thanks ACTE @ Velachery for this good training..
I am Ranjitha Mohan. i completed Oracle RAC in ACTE institution.i learned from scratch and i know every concepts from its basic.The course is very helpful for attaining the knowledge in java and to develop my skills in the ACTE @ Velachery.
Oracle RAC Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle RAC training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle RAC Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle RAC Course At ACTE?
- Oracle RAC Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle RAC experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle RAC domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies