- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle Solaris.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle Solaris.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle Solaris Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle Solaris Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle Solaris Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Oracle Solaris Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle Solaris and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Oracle Solaris System Administration certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Solaris 10 System Administration – Part I, Boot procedures, Startup and Shutdown procedures, Service management facility, Installing the solaris operating system, Software package administration, Managing processes, Maintenance of patches, Disk management, File system management, File security and acls, Backup and recovery, Managing the print environment, Solaris 10 System Administration – Part II, Naming services, NFS/CACHE FS, Automount, Solaris volume manager (SVM), Managing swap space, Live upgrade overview, Dump file configuration, Role-based access Control (RBAC), Zones.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE SOLARIS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What is Oracle Solaris used for?
Oracle Solaris is the best enterprise operating system for Oracle Database and Java applications. Focused enhancements across CPU, memory, file system, I/O, networking, and security deliver the best database, middleware, and application performance for Oracle workloads.
What is the scope of Oracle Solaris?
Administrative commands – The cryptoadm command provides a list subcommand to list the available providers and their capabilities. Ordinary users can run the cryptoadm list and the cryptoadm --help commands. All other cryptoadm subcommands require you to assume a role that includes the Crypto Management rights profile, or to become superuser. Subcommands such as disable, install, and uninstall are available for administering the framework. For more information, see the cryptoadm(1M) man page. The svcadm command is used to manage the kcfd daemon, and to refresh cryptographic policy in the kernel. For more information, see the svcadm(1M) man page.
How do I start Oracle Solaris?
- To reboot the system to the state that is defined by the initdefault entry in the /etc/inittab file, type the following command: # init 6.
- To reboot the system to a multiuser state, type the following command: # init 2.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Solaris Course Completion?
Can I learn Oracle Solaris without any programming experience?
Solaris Application Programming (Oracle Solaris Series) eBook: Gove, Darryl: and optimization or an experienced developer searching for the most efficient ways .In addition, you will learn how to use the rich set of developer tools to identify.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Solaris?
There is no prerequisite to learn.Anyone can learn.
Which language is used in Oracle Solaris?
Oracle Solaris 11.4 contains support for the C11 programming language standard: "ISO/IEC 9899:2011 Information technology - Programming languages - C". The C11 standard is a compatible revision of the C99 standard. Historically, the C programming language standard has been part of the Single UNIX Specification.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Solaris?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Solaris. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of Oracle Solaris?
Among the many advantages the Solaris operating environment provides are portability, scalability, interoperability, and compatibility.
What do you think is the future of Oracle Solaris?
That made it popular with schools, governments, enterprises, and other large organizations, which used Solaris as a platform to develop their own proprietary software - software which still exists today. In short, Solaris is used to run legacy applications built for Solaris.
What are the Advantages of Oracle Solaris?
- Delivers near-linear performance gains: 92 percent for database applications, and 88 percent for Java platform applications.
- Speeds up Web workload processing by 47 percent on SPARC platforms with four processors over Oracle Solaris 9, and more than 80 percent over Oracle Solaris 8.
- Increases Web workloads on x86 architecture systems, delivering up to 43 percent improvement over Oracle Solaris 9 with two processors.
- Increases Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Data Encryption Standard (DES) performance by 77 percent; performance for 3DES increases by 130 percent over Oracle Solaris 9.
- Improves performance up to 38 percent for Oracle Solaris 10 over Linux on dual-processor Sun Fire systems from Oracle.
- Outperforms commercial distributions of Linux on x64 systems.
- Sets performance and price/performance world records on multiple platforms.
Overview of Oracle Solaris Training in Chennai
Oracle Solaris provides reliability, performance and enterprise-class security for mission-critical applications on SPARC and x86 systems. Learn more about this widely deployed Unix operating system by taking Oracle Solaris Training. Illustrate the key features of Oracle Solaris 11. Allow you to utilize new enhancements in Oracle Solaris 11. Provide system administrators with intensive, hands-on experience to execute key tasks. Enroll Now with us ACTE Oracle Solaris Classroom & Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Oracle Solaris Course in ChennaiSolaris 10 System Administration – Part I
- Introduction to UNIX
- What is Kernel – Shell – File System – Client/Server
- Hardware Requirements – Sparc vs Intel
- Basic Unix commands
- Openboot interface
- Openboot parameters
- Device names and aliases
- Boot Options
- Booting with GRUB
- Boot Phases
- System run levels
- inittab file
- Run control scripts
- Adding a run control script
- Disabling a run control script
- The shutdown command
- The init command
- The halt/poweroff commands
- The reboot command
- The stop-a command
- Basic Features
- SMF Environment
- SMF and Booting
- SMF Environmental Structures
- Service States
- Managing Services
- Listing Services with svcs and inetadm
- Managing the State of a Service with svcadm
- Configuring a Service with svccfg
- Managing the State of inetd Network Services with inetadm
- Installation requirements
- Partitions and multiple disks
- Packages, Clusters and Groups
- Configuration cluster
- Definition of Installation methods
- Interactive Installation Process
- Documentation Packages
- Configuration clusters
- Displaying current software package information
- Checking the installation of a package
- Adding software packages
- Removing software packages
- Package logfiles & Troubleshooting tips
- Introduction to Process Management
- The ps command
- The prstat command
- The kill command
- Using the cron processes
- Creating crontab entries
- Crontab command options
- The at command
- Maintenance of patches and patch clusters
- Verification of currently installed patches
- Installing a patch on the system
- Removing a patch from the system Patch logfiles
- Displaying disk information
- Naming conventions
- Physical device names
- Instance name
- Logical device names
- Block and character devices
- Configuring new disk devices
- Partitioning the disk with the format command and Solaris
- Management Console
- Making a new partition
- Disk based file systems
- Main root sub-directories
- Pseudo file systems
- Components of a ufs file system
- Boot block
- Data disk blocks
- Ulimit parameter
- File types
- Symbolic and Hard links
- Creating file systems
- The newfs command
- The mount command
- The umount command
- The vfstab file
- The mnttab file
- Filesystem checking
- Determining if a file system needs checking
- Running fsck manually
- The lost+found directories
- Automounting CDs and floppies (Volume Management)
- Checking free disk space
- The df command
- The quot command
- The du command
- Freeing disk space
- Freeing up disk space with compression utilities
- Rotating files with logadm
- ZFS – A Basic Description
- Main Features
- ZFS Tools
- Managing ZFS Pools with zpool
- Pool Configuration Features
- Creating and Deleting (‘Destroying Pools’)
- Managing File Systems with ZFS
- Creating and Destroying a File System
- ACLs (Access Control Lists)
- The setfacl command
- The getfacl command
- The ACL mask
- USER MANAGEMENT
- User accounts
- Files used in creating a user – the passwd, group and shadow files
- Adding a user
- Changing user details
- Deleting a user
- User group maintenance
- Password administration
- Local Login control
- Remote Login control
- Login logs
- The wall command
- The message of the day
- Controlling the amount of disk space accessible to users using quotas
- Backup overview
- Backup and restore utilities overview
- Tape device names
- The mt utility – retentsion, rewind, space forward or backward and status
- The ufsdump and ufsrestore utilities
- ufs snapshots
- The print service
- Print service files
- Printer configuration with lpadmin
- Line printer commands – lpshut, lpsched, accept, reject, enable, disable, lpmove lpusers, lpstat, lp, cancel
- DNS Server and Client Setup
- NIS Servers and Clients
- Setting up NIS Servers and Clients
- NIS+ Overview
- LDAP Overview and Setting up an LDAP Client
- The Name Service Switch Configuration Files
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- Network File System (NFS)
- NFS Server
- NFS Client
- /etc/dfs/dfstab File
- NFS Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting NFS
- Cache File System (Cachefs)
- Creating a Cache File System
- Adding/Removing Cache File System
- NFS Logging – user access
- Automount Maps
- Registering Changes for Automount
- automount -v
- Volume Management Operations
- State Database Replicas
- SVM Commands and Files
- Creating State Database Replicas
- Creating a Disk Concatenation
- Creating a Concatenation of two disk slices
- Creating and Managing Mirrors
- Creating File Systems on Volumes
- Deleting a Metadevice
- Dynamically Growing Existing File Systems
- Configuring Swap Space
- Adding a Swap File on an Existing File System
- Disabling Swap Space
- Automatic Installation
- Principles of JumpStart
- Server Setup for JumpStart
- Configuring NIS to Support JumpStart
- Configuring Non NIS Server for JumpStart
- Rules File
- Class File
- Check Utility
- Setting up DHCP for Intel clients
- Jumpstart troubleshooting
- Live Upgrade description
- Basic procedures
- lucreate and luupdate commands
- lucativate an lustatus commands
- Live Upgrade Example
- Dump File Definition
- System Crash Dumps
- Core Dump Configuration
- syslog Configuration
- The M4 Utility
- Editing the syslog.conf File
- Logging Telnet, FTP and other Networking Daemon
- Testing syslogd Logging
- Traditional Unix Security vs RBAC
- The RBAC Security Model
- Configuring RBAC Examples
- Zone Configuration Settings and Characteristics
- Creating Zones
- Managing the Zone State
- Zone System Processes
Hands-on Real Time Oracle Solaris Projects
Effective Resource Management Project
This Project is a tag or an identifier that is used to classify a service, such as a database instance.
Developer Workflow for Oracle Solaris Project
This Project tools to help developers create applications that run on Oracle Solaris.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Solaris training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Solaris Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle Solaris Trainer
- Our Oracle Solaris Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Solaris domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Solaris training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Solaris Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle Solaris Course Reviews
I did Oracle Solaris course here. It was very good experience to learn Hadoop from the trainer Mr.selvakumar who has very good knowledge on it. He helped us to do hands on which made me to understand it clearly. He has clread all our doubts during my training and also the way he concentrated on the specific topics and also on interview perspective was very good. Thank you so much.
ACTE in Chennai is turning point in my life, I got best trainer in this institute for Oracle solaris & I get more knowledge in this Academy, I had many doubts on some of the topic but still he explained me very well....? I have to completed Oracle solaris course here.Excellent coaching.
Honestly, I would like to Share few points about ACTE @ ANNA NAGAR.. I have done my both Hadoop ecosystem and Oracle Solaris course in ACTE, trainer was well explained with run time environment. And trainer was very friendly and humble. So people if any one really interested to learn Oracle solaris, ACTE is good place to do go ahead.
I took Oracle solaris Class in ACTE velachery. It was an amazing experience getting into a new field through a reputed Institute. The Trainer was extremely friendly and was jovial till the last date of class.
I have attended Oracle Solaris course from ACTE # Bangalore... I came here without no knowledge about the entire field...But my trainer Ranjith taught us from the scratch and helped me to work in real time ...Feeling very good by attending the classes here...Worth the penny...?
Oracle Solaris Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle Solaris training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle Solaris Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle Solaris Course At ACTE?
- Oracle Solaris Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle Solaris experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle Solaris domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Oracle Solaris Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Solaris?
How Do I Enroll For The Oracle Solaris Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]