- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Pega.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Pega.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Pega Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Pega Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Pega Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Pega Training Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Pega Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: PEGA Architecture, BPM Advantages, Inheritance Types in PEGA, PEGA Components/Rule Types, Designing Forms & Testing in PEGA, Debugging Tools PEGA, Interface Design, Layout & Property Conditions, Implementing Data Storage Rules using the Activity, Data Page & Report Definition, Understanding of Operator, Work Group, Work Basket relationship.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PEGA CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About PEGA Training Course in Chennai
Pega is a PRPC server (Pega Rules Process Commander) which provides the platform and interfaces to business analyst, system analyst and developers to design and build applications in Pega. ... Pega is a Business Process Management tool (BPM). It is developed on Java and uses OOP and java concepts. Pega is an application development tool for BPM and CRM Applications. It uses no programming/coding to develop web & enterprise applications and it is a java backend engine. Since Pega has Drag or Drop UI and easily configurable application settings, develop the applications faster and good quality than in Java. Start Learning with us ACTE PEGA Classroom and Online Training Course.
Most Job Offered PEGA Tools Covered
Pega Robotic Automation
UI Path, Devops
Is PEGA is a good career option?
Pega ecosystem is growing exponentially right now. It is the right time if you want to enter pega ecosystem. In addition, IT sector is moving towards specialized tools in comparison to generic languages like Java/python. Therefore, you have good chances of having a good career in IT services industry. Pega is a well-developed and implemented platform, which used worldwide in different industries. It is a star for developing business applications. Pega built in java. All the concepts in pega are java based. As now a days automation is taking over it is most likely a good option to choose pega.
What is the scope of PEGA in future?
Due to its extreme popularity in the business management field, students are eager to join a Pega Course in order to gain extensive knowledge and experience in advanced communication skill development and recognising the metrics of automation as well. Thus, business architects enabled to provide feedback on categorising and promoting various opportunities for business implementation. In other words, one should definitely join a PEGA training course, as there is a huge demand for basic knowledge in business management tool in the market. Generally, the motive of using the tool is to improve the services and products that offered by these industries. However, anybody who is interested in learning about BPM technology and creating applications can join the course.
Is there a demand for PEGA?
Pega certified developers in demand According to a survey, the demand for Pega-certified developers expected to rise by 200%. It is true that certified Pega resources make more money than average Java developers do. Currently, Pega-certified developers are in huge demand. Pega resources have a great demand in market because of increase in client base who use Pega products to build their applications. ... That should mean that a good Pega PRPC developer would never be out of demand in future.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PEGA Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in Pega. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is PEGA is a good field?
PEGA has good growth in the coming years. As the IT environment is aiming to increase automation and enhance efficiency, Pega's is growing better field. Pega has occupied the market for a decade, and it will be there in the future too. Pega is a Java-based BPM tool, which used to build enterprise applications. Therefore, it is a right time to get a pega certification.
What is the difference between PEGA & SalesForce?
The fundamental difference is the level of actionable intelligence that can be surfaced within PegaCRM once it is integrated with the BPM platform developed by Pegasystems.
Does PEGA required coding?
Pega tool practiced to automate all the process without any coding. ... PEGA is a software development tool for CRM and BPM Applications. It does not require any programming/coding to develop enterprise and web applications, and it is a java backend engine.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In PEGA?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Pega. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Pega in 2020?
Exciting times ahead for PEGA. Revenue during the same time is predicted to increase from $794 Million to $1.35 Billion in 2020 and profits (net income) are predicted to catapult from $43 Million to $175 Million in 2020, roughly growing 4x. Margins predicted to be a respectable 13% during this time as well. Pegasystems is a fast growing.
Does PEGA have a future?
As the IT environment is aiming to increase automation and enhance efficiency, Pega’s demand is growing. Pega has occupied the market for a decade, and it will be there in the future too. Pega is a Java-based BPM tool, which used to build enterprise applications. Usually the Demand for Pega-certified developers foreseen to increase by 200%. Therefore, the learners of Pega been increased a lot. This is the most effective time to start a career.
Top reasons to consider a career in PEGA?
Top Reasons why you should choose Pega.
ACTE Chennai offers Pega Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of PEGA Course in ChennaiModule 1:
- What is PEGA?
- Where PEGA is Used
- Development Process in PEGA Tool & Other Languages
- PEGA Architecture
- BPM Introduction
- BPM Advantages
- What is PRPC in PEGA
- PRPC Tool Overview
- PEGA Designer studio Overview
- PEGA Installation
- Building New Application in PEGA Using Application Wizard tool
- Portals in PEGA
- Class Layers in PEGA
- Built in Classes in PEGA
- Inheritance Types in PEGA
- What is Direct Inheritance & Pattern Inheritance
- PEGA Components/Rule Types
- Data Model Introduction
- User Interface & Process Introduction
- Flow Shapes
- Introduction to Section.
- Layouts & Controls in Section
- Design Using Section Rule
- Flow Action Rule
- How to Add Logic in PEGA
- Process Flow Rule
- How to create a new Work Object in flow
- How to Test a Flow
- Clipboard & User Pages in Clipboard
- Where Am I
- Default User Pages in PEGA
- Adding Multiple Layouts & Display based on Conditions
- Layout Settings & Condition
- Settings actions in Layouts & Properties
- How to set Read only Fields & Required Fields
- About Activity Rule
- Method Types & Usage
- Understand Parameters in Activity like step page, when conditions
- How to check logs in Tracer.
- How to trace Activity using Tracer Tool.
- How to Use Call One Activity from Another Activity
- Working with Instructions in Activity
- Calling One Activity from another activity by using Call and Branch Instructions.
- Understanding the Difference between Call and Branch Instructions.
- Using and Understanding the Difference between Exit-Activity & End-Activity Methods.
- Calling or Invoking a Flow from Activity.
- Parameters in activities and passing parameters from one activity to another activity.
- Understanding the parameter page on Tracer.
- Data Model ->Data tables
- Data Class : ‘Does not belong to Class Group’?
- Difference between Obj-Save-Cancel and Rollback Methods.
- What is ‘Data-‘predefined class and its importance?
- Understanding Data Layer and Work Layer.
- Physical PR Table and pzInsKey, Test Connection of Class rule Form.
- Revising UI rules to Ingrate User Interface with Activities (Business Logic)
- Using Obj-Save Method to Insert & Update Records
- Understanding of Write Now Check Box, Commit Methods
- Difference between Write Now and Commit Methods.
- Generating the Primary Key using Expression Builder.
- Obj-Open using primary key
- Obj-Open-by-Handle using pzInsKey.
- Explanation of Difference between Obj-Open & Obj-Open-By-Handle and when to use
- Working with Operator Table by understanding OperatorID Page & Data-Admin-DB-Operator Class.
- Working with Rule Data form to get pzInsKey of any rule in PEGA.
- About Data Page Rule
- Understanding Report Definition
- Using Obj-Browse Method for Page & List Concepts
- Populate Values for pxDropDown/pxAutocomplete from a Data Storage Rule.
- Implementing Cascading Dropdown controls.
- Mapping Data Storage values to Property & Layouts in UI
- Decision Table, Decision Tree, When & Map value
- Differences between Decision Table & Decision Tree
- Decision Shape in Flow, Activity Methods & Declare Expression Functions.
- Condition Template & Usage of decision table & tree.
- Usage of Map Value.
- Using Fork in Decision Shape of Flow.
- Declare Expressions Introduction
- Declare Constraints.
- Declare OnChange
- Declare Trigger.
- Declare Index.
- Declare Pages
- What is Forward Chaining & Backward Chaining.
- Revisiting the Flow Rules.
- Flow Types: Process Flow, Sub Flow and Screen Flows.
- Understanding of When to Use Screen Flows Over Process Flows, Explanation of Save on Last Step Option in screen flow.
- Types of Screen flow, Change Template in Screen flow
- Invoking a Sub Flow or Screen Flow from Process Flow using Sub Process Shape.
- Understanding Likely hood, Spin Off Flow, Split Join And Split For each.
- Rules, Rule Set and Versioning.
- How to create a new rule-set version.
- Bulk Check-in of the Rules.
- How to lock a rule set version.
- Rule Set and Prerequisites.
- Types of Flow actions
- Connector Flow Action and Local Actions Differences
- Working with Local Actions. Local Action as a Pop-up and Flow-Wide Local Actions
- Working with Attachments, Understanding attachment Tables and Work Object attachment classes
- Reusing the predefined sections to display attachments into our screens.
- Understanding and working with New, Perform, confirm and Review Harness.
- Customizing the all the above harness rules.
- Understanding OOTB Sections pyActionArea & pzActionAreaButtons.
- Learning to customize the submit button and Hide it.
- Customizing the OOTB Data Transform pyDefault.
- Working with Data Transform.
- Defaulting Values to Properties using DTF.
- Updating One Page Data to Another page Using DTF.
- Difference Between activity and DTF.
- Complete understanding of When to use activity and when to use Data Transforms
- Revisiting activity to understand precondition and Transition and Expression builder.
- Dynamic System Settings & Revisiting the Expression builder.
- Understanding Correspondence, Types of Correspondence and configuring the parameters using DSS.
- Working with OOTB email Activity and Working with correspondence Smart Shape.
- Complete Understanding of Operator, Access Group, Application, Rule Set and Rules Relationship.
- Operators with Different Access Groups.
- Types of routing.
- Routing to Work list.
- Creating Work Groups.
- Creating Work Baskets.
- Routing to Workbasket
- Conditional routing to Work list or Workbasket using Status of the WO.
- Giving Work basket access to User Portal.
- Understanding SLA, Types of SLA.
- Understanding pySLAName property in pyDefault Activity.
- SLA, Urgency and Time Intervals.
- Understanding Escalation Activity.
- Types of Agents, Modes of Agents, Agent Time Intervals.
- Creating Agents.
- Working with Standard and Advanced Agents and integrating with email Activities.
- Understanding Agent Queue.
- Entering the items into agent Queue using the Method Queue-For-Agent and Using the OOTB Activity QueueForAgent.
- Differences between Standard and Advanced Agents.
- When to use what mode of Agent?
- Understanding Agent Access Group.
- Creating our Own Service using SOAP Protocol and consuming it From the Application.
- Understanding the properties pySOAPError, pyStatusMessage, pyStatus.
- Consuming a web application using SOAP protocol from PRPC application.
- Creating and Understanding XML Stream and Parse XML rules.
- Using Apply-Parse-XML Method.
- Understanding of Simulations.
- Creating external DB and Tables.
- Integrating PRPC with External DB.
- Using Connect SQL Rule to access the Data from External Tables.
- Using RDB-Methods, RDB-List, RDB-Open, RDB-Save and RDB-Delete.
- Understanding when to use Obj Methods and When to use RDB Methods.
- Error Handler Flows in SOAP and Connect SQL Rules.
- Exception handling in activity steps using Transition.
- Understanding and using the OOTB when rules Step Status fail, step status good and step status warn.
- Creating a Service Package Rules.
- Creating Service-file Rule
- Creating a File-Listener rule.
- Implementing a scenario with File Listener to load the Data From file listener into PRPC application and process it.
- Understanding Listener acidity and Parse Key.
- Understanding the Listener processing.
- Rule Availability.
- Rule Cache.
- Class Hierarchy.
- Frame Work Layer
- Implementation Layer
- Organization Layer
- Division Layer
- Integration Layer
- Data Layer
- Access role Name
- Access Role to Objects
- Access When
- Access Groups.
- Product rule Creation.
- Creating a deployable ZIP File.
- Deployment import process and importing.
- Merging of Rule set versions.
- Major skimming.
- Minor Skimming.
- Revisiting Rue Resolution with respelict to skimming.
- Types of rule sets.
- Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Methodology and Project Process Explanation.
- Explanation of How an Application gets triggered In Live (Production) environment
- Dev, Integration , UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production Servers Explanation.
- Intermediate Servers, LDAP, SSO, Web.XML, prweb, PRServlet relation.
- Authentication and Authorization process in PEGA.
- Authentication Service, Auth Activity, Operator Access Verification in PEGA.
- Real Time Process, Team Structure, Assigning of Requirements, Requirement Gathering tools, Deployment Process, Deployment Tools and Approvals.
- Interview Questions
- Certification Exam
- Resume Building
- Preparation Tips
Hands-on Real Time Pega Projects
Client profile updates,Claims processing,Underwriting processes,Policy administration and servicing.
Financial Services project
Exception processing (overrides for high-value customers or low-risk transactions).
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Pega training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Pega Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Pega Trainer
- Our Pega Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Pega domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Pega training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Pega Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Pega Course Reviews
This is best Training institute in Banglore. I hope this will be helpful for Freshers and they provide placement to each and every student. I have done my Pega course in ACTE and finally got placed in good company.Thanks to all the ACTE Team members and faculities!
ACTE institute is a wonderful place to master the knowledge of Pega.The advanced real-time training which is delivered here from the hands of expert training professional has helped me a lot in securing a wonderful opportunity as a Pega expert in a well reputed company.
It is a very good training center they thought Pega completly from basics and take care and attantion on each and every student and teach them upto their understanding level. I feel very happy to be trained in ACTE institude Anna nagar.
Excellent place to learn PEGA. ACTE Trainer is technically sounds good in Omr. The way trainer explaining the concept & topics are very effective with perfect examples. Best part is, trainer is reachable at any time if you need technical assistance.
Just Completed My Pega Training at ACTE Institute .Good Training on Pega, Start from basic's till the last class and our trainer gave real time examples.. anyone can learn Pega easily.. and Trainer have provided course related Documents and, software .. overall good pega training institute and excellent Pega trainer in Velachery.
Pega Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Pega training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Pega Course?
Why Should I Learn Pega Course At ACTE?
- Pega Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Pega experts with 10+ years of experience in the Pega domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Pega Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Pega?
How Do I Enroll For The Pega Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]