- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Expert Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Natural language processing and RPA, Robotic Process Automation works, automate repetitive tasks/processes, RPA Solution Architecture Patterns, Input Data Handling Solution Pattern, Exception Handling, Transaction LoggingCredential Management, Secure Execution, Monitoring and Reporting, List of Robotic Process Automation Tools, Robotic Process Automation Tool selection Checklist.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Robotic Process Automation Training Course in Chennai
Robotic Process Automation is the technology that allows anyone today to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process. Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume; repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These tasks can include queries, calculations and maintenance of records and transactions. RPA robots utilize the user interface to capture data and manipulate applications just as humans do.
Most Job Offering RPA Tools Covered
Blue Prism, Pega
Is Robotic Process Automation be an good career option?
The growth of the industry and widespread adoption of RPA will drive job growth as well. Many types of jobs are available in RPA, including developer, project manager, business analyst, solution architect, and consultant. This is fact, going to be the future and most important thing in the coming years. RPA in the future is going to incorporate the following things: Incorporating AI for advanced decision-making and inferencing.
What is the scope of Robotic Automation (RPA) in future?
Meanwhile, there are so many good opportunities are been involved in the future scope of RPA can be observed in the field of data entry and data rekeying jobs. These tasks could easily automated with RPA. The various repetitive tasks such as formatting, data assembling or anything, which requires a series of steps, that can easily carried out with the help of RPA. RPA will definitely become the next revolution in technology and you will surely find thousands of jobs opening every year. There are more than 5 million jobs awaiting you, right now.
Is Robotic Automation (RPA) in demand?
However, robotic process automation (RPA) anticipated evolving and soaring over the forecast period. The modern enterprises need robotic process automation for faster implementation, execution, and scaling. Technological advancements have triggered businesses to overcome new challenges aimed to cope with changing consumer demand and requirements. In the recent past, the adoption of robotic process automation has captured the attention of many SMEs and large enterprises. This can be able to attribute to RPA’s ability to deliver seamless operation coupled with significant value addition from the resources.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Robotic Automation(RPA) Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in Robotics. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is RPA is a good field?
Absolutely it’s an future field where, According to Forrester Research (Nov 2015), up to 9% of the global workforce will be threatened by RPA software in the near future. The change is coming, and it is up to process improvement professionals to prepare for this disruption by properly educating their corporations on the do’s and don’ts of RPA. Robotic process automation (RPA) been heralded as the next big thing in process management. Google Trends reports show that the last 2 years have seen a peak in interest in these technologies.
What is the difference between Robotic Automation(RPA )and AI(Artificial Intelligence)?
The Difference between Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence. RPA is a software robot that mimics human actions, whereas AI is the simulation of human intelligence by machines. RPA is a technology that uses specific set of rules and algorithm and based on automated a task. Mean While AI is focused more on doing a human-level task, RPA is practically a software that reduces human efforts — it is about saving the business and white-collar workers' time.
Does Robotic Automation require coding?
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) allows organizations to automate task just as a human being was doing them across application and systems. ... RPA does not require the development of code, nor does it require direct access to the code or database of the applications. Initially, coding skills are not required. However, if you want to learn more of RPA, at least one programming language would be required to extend the existing RPA functionality. There are no prerequisites for Automation Anywhere. No coding is required..... Automation Anywhere empowers organizations to automate the processes that has been executed by the humans.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Robotics Process Automation?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Robotics Automation. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Robotics Process Automation(RPA) in 2020?
In 2020, RPA is going to claim its place as a central platform for other enterprise automation tools. RPA has been around for the last few years and has advanced considerably. It can manage any types of tasks that are repetitive and predictable. It frees up the resources to focus on tasks that require creativity, decision-making and judgement. As per Forrester, RPA Market will reach $2.9B by 2021.
Does Robotics Process Automation(RPA) have a future?
The future certainly belongs to RPA, and workforces around the world are investing heavily in this efficient technology to fast-track organizational efficiency, effectiveness and profitability. Nonetheless, global robotic process automation has come a long way since 2016. At the time, RPA software purchases amounted to $73 million. This increased to $113 million in 2017, $153 million in 2018, and $192 million in 2019. In 2020, HFS Research estimates that this figure will rise to $232 million and by 2021 to $272 million. These projections indicate that there is strong growth in RPA adoption in the global market. RPA services have increased rapidly since 2016, rising from $198 million, to $630 million in 2019. By 2021, that figure is expected to rise to $952 million. Experts roundly agree that RPA is the future of IT automation
Top reasons to consider a career in Robotics Process Automation(RPA)?
The growth of the industry and widespread adoption of RPA will drive job growth as well. Many types of jobs are available in RPA, including developer, project manager, business analyst, solution architect, and consultant. People are often concerned about robotic process automation taking jobs away from real people. But a lot of companies who need manual data entry already aren’t hiring local employees for those tasks. They’re outsourcing their data entry overseas. Since the bots would be managed/hosted here in the USA, using RPA actually repatriates jobs.
ACTE Chennai offers Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Popular Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Modules you need to learn for Better Job Opportunities
Automation Anywhere Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Automation Anywhere. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Blue Prism. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
OpenSpan Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in OpenSpan. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
UiPath Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in UiPath. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
Hands-on Real Time Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Projects
Patient registration,Provider credential verification,Member eligibility and billing.
W4 management, Benefits administration, Onboarding, System access and setup, Compliance reporting.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Robotic process automation (RPA) & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Trainer
- Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Robotic Process Automation (RPA) domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Course Reviews
I had done Robotic Process Automation courses in ACTE Porur branch at chennai, it's a great place for learning and the staffs here are too co operative and supporting. 100% placement is provided for all who study here. I too got placed in a good company in chennai itself. Those who are seeking institutions for doing Robotic Process Automation courses you can directly approach ACTE institute.
I have completed my Pega Robotics in ACTE tambaram branch at chennai, Nice environment. Especially I thank to my trainer Mahadev. His experience is good. Friendly approach. Teaching theory and practice knowledge are so good. The way he clarified our queries are really appreciated. He helped me for the interview questions and shared his real time experiences too . This would really helped me for my career. Thanks you ACTE for this wonderful learning experience
ACTE is a great place to learn all the technical courses and best institute for training in chennai with friendly atmosphere.
Acte in pune is good institute to learn. Environment is nice
Good place to learn...Top rated place to learn different languages...thank u for support ACTE..trainers are friendly and supportive..
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Course?
Why Should I Learn Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Course At ACTE?
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experts with 10+ years of experience in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies