- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAS.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAS .
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAS Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAS Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Most Job Oriented Topics Covered in SAS Training Course
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of SAS Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- SAS Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Introduction of SAS software , Industries using SAS , Components of SAS System , Architecture of SAS system , Functionality of SAS System , Introduction of SAS windows , Working in the SAS Environment , Functionality of SAS Windows , Creating and managing SAS Libraries , Overview of SAS Data states , Types of Libraries , Storing files temporarily and permanently , Referencing SAS files.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What are the requirements for participating in this SAS certification course?
In this SAS certification training, what will you learn?
- Various windows and the SAS environment
- Logical statements, operators, and functions in SAS Enterprise Guide
- Creating and delivering datasets, as well as compilation and execution
- Graphs and summary reports in SAS
- Basic and Advanced SAS is an acronym for Stand
- Getting ready for the SAS Certified Base Programmer exam
Which individuals should engage in this SAS training course?
- Anyone interested in learning SAS programming may get started right immediately.
- Architects and developers of IT and software.
- Professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, ETL, Big Data, and Analytics.
- Managers of projects.
What are the benefits of getting SAS certification?
- Demonstrate Your Expertise
- Earning Potential Wide Industry Demand Sense of Accomplishment Become an Industry
- Recognized Professional
What types of projects are included in the SAS course?
Will a coding background be required for the SAS Training course?
What are the advantages of learning the SAS Training course?
- SAS has a simple syntax that can be learned without any programming experience.
- Ability to easily manage a vast database
- SAS is an easy-to-understand programming language that can be quickly debugged.
- SAS can assist you in extensive testing and analyzing your method.
- SAS is entirely secure, thus you won't be able to extract data in the office without a license.
- Allows non-programming people to do statistical computations more easily.
- Effectively manages huge databases.
Is it possible for me to select SAS as a professional path?
What are a SAS Programmer's responsibilities?
- Software program research, design, implementation, and management.
- New program testing and evaluation.
- Identifying areas in current programmes that may be improved and then making the necessary modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
What are the job opportunities available for Certified SAS Professionals?
- SAS programmer
- Senior SAS Analyst
- Principal SAS Analyst
- Senior Statistician
- Associate director
- Senior Manager
Why should you take up this SAS training course?
What topics will be covered in the SAS Training Course?
- A foundation SAS Data management and basic procedures.
- Statistical analysis with SAS/STAT.
- Graphics and presentation with SAS/GRAPH.
- SAS/OR is an acronym for operations research.
- Econometrics and Time Series Analysis Using SAS/ETS.
- Interactive matrix language (SAS/IML).
Overview of SAS Training in Chennai
This is comprehensive training course in SAS programming language that will make you grow in your software coding career. This course includes the basics of SAS, SAS statements, exception handling, Objects, Classes, understanding of JDBC and so on. Start Learning with us ACTE SAS Classroom and Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of SAS Course in Chennai
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Append.
- Procedure Compare.
- Procedure Transpose.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Datasets.
- Procedure Tabulate.
- Procedure Chart, Gchart, Gplot.
- Procedure Report.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Types of Graphics (with latest models)
- Defining procedure Graphics
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
- Understand the use of macro functions.
- SAS role in Clinical Research.
- What is Clinical trial?
- What is Protocol and role of Protocol in Clinical Research?
- Which is playing main role in Clinical Research?
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
Hands-on Real Time SAS Projects
Finding the Best Performing Stores project
This project performs many marketing activities such as buying, selling, grading, risk-trading etc.
Bigmart Sales Data Set project
This Project is to build a predictive model and find out the sales of each product at a particular store.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAS training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAS Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAS Trainer
- Our SAS Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAS domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAS training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAS Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
SAS Course Reviews
I had completed my SAS with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with SAS . Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master SAS and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a SAS Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core SAS . All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
SAS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAS Course?
Why Should I Learn SAS Course At ACTE?
- SAS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAS experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies