- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Sybase.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Sybase.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Sybase Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Sybase Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Sybase Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Java and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Java J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Sybase, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Java Collections, Java Thread, Java Servlet, Java Array, Java OOPs, Java Function, Java Loops, and Web Services
- START YOUR CAREER WITH JAVA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
about sybase training course in chennai
We do offer Fast-Track Sybase Training in chennai and One-to-One Sybase Training in chennai. Here are the major topics we cover under this Introduction,Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation Language,Joins and Sub-queries,SQL Derived tables and views,Indexes, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers,Transactions. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples. Notable companies are SAP, Amazon, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Oracle and Google.
Most Job Oriented Sybase Modules Covered
Joins and Sub-queries
SQL Derived tables and views
Cursors and Triggers
Is sybase a good career choice?
A Sybase Developer in Orlando, FL with a vocational certification typically earns between $32,500 and $99,000 annually with a median salary of $64,500. Other factors such as company size and industry play a role in determining an individual’s pay.A Sybase Developer typically earns between $70,000 and $156,000 annually with a median salary of $102,500. Other factors such as company size and industry play a role in determining an individual’s pay.
the scope of sybase Developer?
Sybase is a second-tier player now in the RDBMS world. They still offer powerful RDBMS and analytical capabilities, but Sybase was bought by SAP in 2010 and not much new has been going on with the product family. There is still life in Sybase, but it's not what I'd spend my time learning if I wanted job security in the future
will sybase developer get a job?
The person who gained an absolute knowledge about the sybase will seekin an job with high salary from famous industries and companies. The Securitized Products Technology team focuses on supporting our clients with leading class analytics, trading and market data systems. We work closely with the product desks (pass-throughs, CMOs etc.) and other internal clients to deliver great solutions.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Sybase Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Sybase analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why Sybase? Why not C or C++ or C# or Python or Ruby or Matlab?
The programs that we are writing are very similar to their counterparts in several other languages, so our choice of language is not crucial. We use Java because it is widely available, widely used, embraces a full set of modern abstractions, and has a variety of automatic checks for mistakes in programs, so it works well for students learning to program. There is no perfect language and you certainly will find yourself programming in other languages in the future.
What are the prerequisites for learning sybase?
Prerequisites EDB358 or equivalent experience Course Details Principles of Performance and Tuning Defining Performance and Tuning Principles Tuning with Benchmarks Architectural Overview Outlining the...
Can I learn Sybase without any programming experience?
Honestly, I think if you're coming in without any prior knowledge of a programming language, that can actually be a plus in one way. Yes, learning data structures and a lot of other details are really useful for a programmer (think of the difference between learning the vocabulary and syntax of a foreign language and learning the idioms and nuances. Just because I know English doesn't mean I can write like Shakespeare, but over time I can recognize a sonnet vs. free verse, etc.)
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Sybase?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in sybase. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it Benifits learning Sybase?
Sybase IQ provides benefits that support the interactive approach to decision support including:
How many days It will Take to Learn sybase?
It just take some weeks to learn Sybase, for being more accurate it will just take 2weeks for getting complete knowledge about it in ; primary levels.Sybase needs a lot more hand holding compared to SQL Server when creating databases. It is very important to save the scripts; that you used to create the databases. If on one server you have 2 data files and 1 log 1 and on the other server you create the same but the; order is not the same…you have a lot of problems
Reasons to choose Sybase?
- The latest Sybase flagship product, ASE 15, has filled much of the perceived functionality gap between ASE and other databases.
- Linux is an ideal and cost-effective platform for development teams and many companies.This needs to be contrasted with Oracle which is, pound for pound, a far heavier beast and resource-hungry.
- Sybase has a well-established and skilled workforce, offering infrastructure and development teams who are fully familiar with database architectures and Sybase products.
- Applications developed using Sybase have been running for a while and providing adequate service. There is absolutely no guarantee that migrating these applications to another DBMS will result in the same level of service.
- The exit barriers from Sybase and the entry barriers to others are high. For a medium-to-large application. A simple cost/benefit analysis will verify this statement.
Sybase products are generally perceived within the database administrator (DBA) community as very reliable and easy to maintain, particularly compared to Oracle. Any move from Sybase to other DBMS (database management system) have got to be justified in terms of the current level of dissatisfaction with Sybase and the level of desire to use other. I cannot recall anywhere where this is valid.
ACTE Chennai offers Sybase Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Sybase Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction
- DB Concepts
- Transact – Structured Query Language (T-SQL)
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- T-SQL Extensions
- SQL Constraints
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Not null
- Data types
- Implicit conversions
- Explicit conversions
- Selecting data from table
- Eliminating duplicates
- Operators used
- Comparison operators
- Where clause
- Matching patterns
- Aggregate functions
- Organizing query results into groups
- group by clause
- having clause
- null values and group by
- aggregates with and without group by
- Sorting query results
- order by clause
- Summarizing group of data (compute clause)
- Combining queries
- Union operator
- How joins works
- How joins are processed
- Types of Joins
- Equi-joins and natural joins
- Self joins
- Inner and Outer joins
- Inner joins
- Left outer joins
- Right outer joins
- How null values affect joins
- Which columns to join
- How sub-queries works
- Sub-queries in update/insert/delete statement
- Types of sub-queries
- Correlated sub-queries
- What is a derived table
- How SQL derived table works
- How view works
- Creating views
- Retrieve and modify data through views
- Dropping views
- How indexes works
- Types of indexes
- Clustered index
- Non-clustered index
- Creating indexes
- Using clustered and non-clustered indexes
- Index options
- Control flow Language
- Local and Global variables
- How SP works
- Create and execute procedures
- Return values from SP
- System Stored procedures
- Using triggers to maintain referential integrity
- How transaction works
- Transactions and its usage
- Transactions mode
- Using transaction with SP, cursors
Hands-on Real Time Sybase Projects
Hospital Management System Database Project
This Project will provides users with data security due to all regulations.
Library Management System Database Project
This Project mainly focuses on basic operations in a library like adding new books, and updating new information.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Sybase training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Sybase Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Sybase Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Sybase domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Sybase training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Sybase Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I have joined Sybase Developer course here..The trainer was excellent! She has an in in-depth understanding and experience in Sybase Developer... It is use full to learn great amount of information about this course... Very good training institute in Velachery @ ACTE.
I have joined for Sybase Developer in ACTE. Its really good place to learn Sybase . I learned alot methods about this technology within short duration. Special thanks to my trainer and thanks to ACTE @ Porur
Sybase Developer course was very useful and informative. Mr Suresh our trainer who is very passionate about Sybase Developer was excellent ,knowledgeable and very supportive.There were lots of interaction and good discussions. I could get a clear idea of the subject. The infrastructure at ACTE @ Anna nagar is very good.
I have completed Sybase Developer course in ACTE .. They have given good training and the trainer Mohan was given good training practically and theoretically.. Thanks to ACTE at Pune..
I studied Sybase Developer course in ACTE .i specially thnk full to my trainer parthasarathy sir.All topics covered by step by step some class conduct practical based so i can learn easyly..thnk u sir..thnks to ACTE♥️....
Sybase Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Sybase training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Sybase Course?
Why Should I Learn Sybase Course At ACTE?
- Sybase Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Sybase experts with 10+ years of experience in the Sybase domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies