- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in QlikView.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in QlikView.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial QlikView Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of QlikView Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next QlikView Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Job Oriented Modules Covered in QlikView Training in Pune
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of QlikView Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- QlikView Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: OLTP V/S DWH, QlikView data structures, In-memory BI /OLAP, QWT (Access File example) primary data source, Qlikview with Big data Hadoop, Advanced Scripting, Resident Load and Group Function, Order By etc….
- START YOUR CAREER WITH QLIKVIEW CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is QlikView worth learning?
QlikView is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualisation tool. It is very fast to deploy, easy to learn and very intuitive to use for a customer. So, if you want to improve data visualisation practices, then Qlikview is the perfect tool to start with.
What is the use of QlikView?
Oracle Forms is a software product for creating screens that interact with an Oracle database. It has an IDE including an object navigator, property sheet and code editor that uses PL/SQL. It was originally developed to run server-side in character mode terminal sessions.
What programming language does QlikView use?
QlikView Desktop and QlikView Server service are written in C++. The other services (QlikView Management service, QlikView Distribution service, etc.) are written in C#. The Ajax client and the Qlik Sense UI are written in Java script and html.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My QlikView Course Completion?
Does QlikView require coding?
QlikView is the only in-memory tool with ETL engine to transform data from various data sources. The good news is that to become a QlikView Developer you don't need a PhD in statistics to crack the data visualization code. The Six main Pre-requisites to become a Quality QlikView Developer: Basic knowledge of SQL.
What are the prerequisites for learning QlikView?
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Data Understanding.
- Understanding the Business.
- Knowledge of data model.
- Layout Designing.
- Practice & Hard work.
How do I become a qlikview sense developer?/h4>
- 1-3 years of experience as a BI/DW professional or Qlik Sense Developer.
- Qlik Sense certification.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B.tech)
- A strong analytical and logical mindset is much appreciated.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In QlikView?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in QlikView. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What is the future of QlikView Developer?
It is one of the leading visualization / BI tool on top of the stack with Tableau. Its growth in last couple of years has reduced, but it is still on top of the stack, and with QlikSense, it has new offering to capture new market with self serving capabilities and responsive dashboards. On top of this, you will also gain good insights into anlaytics domain - ETL, visualization, reporting, dashboards and more. So, future looks good :)
How long would it take to master QlikView?
It would take appropriately 3 months to understand and learn QlikView. Then you should spend enough time in building dashboards on your own using Personal skills.
Top reasons to consider a career in QlikView?
- Performance satisfaction.
- Inclination to purchase more licenses.
- Bought for features.
- Overall competitiveness and product quality.
Overview of QlikView Training in Chennai
The QlikView training by ACTE will help you to master QlikView data modeling, visualization, reports and dashboards. You will work on real-life projects in our QlikView course which is in line with QlikView Developer Certification exam conducted by Qlik. Start Learning with us ACTE Oracle Apps HRM Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers QlikView Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of QlikView Course in ChennaiModule 1: Data Warehouse Concepts:
- Introduction of Data Warehouse
- Need arise of DWH
- OLTP V/S DWH
- OLTP V/s OLAP
- Data Warehouse /Data Marts Architecture
- Staging/without Staging
- Dimensions (Simple and Confirm)
- Fact (Simple, fact less, coverage, confirm)
- Warehouse Implementation Methods
- STAR SCHEMA
- SNOW FLAKE SCHEMA
- Difference between STAR and SNOW FLAKE Schema.
- Other terminologies Cleansing, Purging etc.
- Database Modeling
- Designing Methods
- Logical Designing
- Physical Designing
- Introduction of Dimension Modeling
- Difference between ER-Modeling and Dimension Modeling
- Implementation of Dimension Model
- Forward Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Introduction of various Database Components
- OLAP ?OLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP
- Data structures in QlikView (AQL).
- Sample Application walkthrough of QlikView
- Architecture and components of QV
- In-memory BI /OLAP
- Loading data from multiple datasources:
- Script editing
- Menu Commands and Syntax
- Handling DATA SOURCE FILES
- The QWT (Access File example) primary data source
- The QWT (Access File example with QVD Conversion) secondary data files
- Script generation
- Creating a connection to the database
- Reading tables into QlikView
- Big data Analytics
- Connecting of Qlikview with Bigdata Hadoop
- Condition on a field in a table
- Aggregating Data in Script (Resident Load and Group Function, Order By etc)
- Joining tables (Left, Right, Inner, Outer Joins)
- Sheet Basics:
- Sheet Objects
- Calculation and expressions
- Reporting formats
- Server setup
Hands-on Real Time QlikView Projects
Product Sales Analysis Qlikview Project
This Project is to analyze the total sales data in a company year wise, month wise and week wise and day wise.
Analyzing Online Shopping Data QlikView Project
This Project is used to load the data from MS Excel and Resolved Synthetic keys with Concatenate and by renaming the field names.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% QlikView training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- QlikView Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced QlikView Trainer
- Our QlikView Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are QlikView domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best QlikView training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for QlikView Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
QlikView Course Reviews
Raja is the best Trainer I have come across. He is very strong in his subject. He explains the basics first and then show them practically on the tool itself, this techniques is very powerful and helps in strong foundation . He is also flexible with timings. I really recommend Raja for Qlik Sense training in ACTE Institiute at Tambaram.
I really appreciate you being so patient with your students and working so hard to boost our confidence. Very flexible with class schedules works along with the students.I would highly recommend learning Qlik from him.Very knowledgeable and structured curriculum which is very helpful.Thank you ACTE at Velachery.
I attended Qliksense and Qlikview classes from Sathish sir. He had immense knowledge in his subject and make sure his students get through it. I really appreciate his patience and flexibility of timings towards his students.He never fails to clear the doubts , and gives the extra knowledge and information of how to proceed in that path.
Raj is one of the best trainer for Qliksense. Also he has immense knowledge on Tableau and Qlikview. I had no knowledge about joins, primary and foreign keys. He was soo patient enough to teach the basics. He also make sure everyone is clear with the topics and then he would move to other topics. I would highly recommend to opt Raj as mentor to get trained in BI tool-Qlik
ACTE Institute Manoj Trainer is very knowledgeable and makes sure we understand a topic before moving on to the next one. Unlike other instructors he is not in a rush to get the training completed in a short period of time, and patiently works with you to clear any doubts you come with. He is very flexible with timing as well. Overall I had a great Qlik learning experience with him and would recommend 10/10.
QlikView Software Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire QlikView Software training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this QlikView Software Course?
Why Should I Learn QlikView Software Course At ACTE?
- QlikView Software Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by QlikView Software experts with 10+ years of experience in the QlikView Software domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies