- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in MicroSoft Advanced Excel.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in MicroSoft Advanced Excel.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial MicroSoft Advanced Excel Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of MicroSoft Advanced Excel Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next MicroSoft Advanced Excel Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of MicroSoft Advanced Excel and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- MicroSoft Advanced Excel J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Vlookup. Vlookup is the power tool every Excel user should know, PivotTables, PivotChart, Flash Fill, Quick Analysis, Power View, Conditional Formatting, Transposing columns into rows (and vice versa)
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MicroSoft Advanced Excel COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training in Maraimalai Nagar
ACTE offers certificate training courses in Advance MS Excel. Microsoft Excel is the world’s leading spreadsheet program for organising and manipulating data using rows and columns. With its extensive feature set, affordability and user-friendly design, it’s a valuable addition to any office.Enroll Now with us ACTE Microsoft Advanced Excel Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented MS Advanced Excel Topics Covered
Basics of Excel
Working with Functions
Working with Templates
Sorting and Filtering Data
Working with Reports
More Functions, Formatting
Macros, WhatIf Analysis
Charts & New Features of Excel
Is good to opting a career in MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
Nowadays in the ardent work environment, companies need to adjust to the low-cost efficient mechanism, managing data of businesses, daily transactions and so on. In the preceding situation, Excel helps us in sorting data, doing a calculation with the desirable result. By utilizing Excel our time will save and it makes our work easy. This great application can be learned by Kids, Housewives, Professionals and so on. There is demand for qualified professional in job markets. Students can work in offices and MNC companies. After completing the excel training you will get job opportunities in different sectors.Most of the person did not know more about advanced Excel. Learning MS Excel skills will open doors for data analysis, business analysis, MIS, etc. Career scope of advanced excel is excellent in the job market. Getting an advanced excel certification isn’t a difficult job, but it assists with profitable advancements in your career. This certification benefits you to establish your skills and getting recognized for your ability to work in Microsoft Excel platform.
What is the scope of MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
The demand for Skilled MIS professionals is growing rapidly. Especially in India, the need for these abilities is on the hike and more MNC companies require professionals who can contribute to the world of analytics.Therefore, advanced excel skills will bring excellent job opportunities for you and you will be an outstanding candidate for your employers. Business organizations are looking for employees who are willing to study and have extensive analyzing skills. A proficient of Microsoft Excel means that you have awesome analyzing skills and you will be a strength of the company. Hence, you will get grand pay scales and good job opportunities.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Financial Analysts
- Administrative Assistants
- Retail Store Managers
- Project Managers
- Data Journalists/Analyst
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
- MIS Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- Big Data Solution Architect and more
Is MicroSoft Advanced Excel will enough to create a job?
YES,if you are in the corporate sector, or educational sector or for that matter any other sector you must have a basic knowledge of MS Excel. And if you are certified in Advance Excel, you’ll always have the upper hand in Project Presentations, Demonstrations, etc. Advance Excel today is the need for great importance and taking in the skills of Advance Excel can lead you to stand out among a big crowd of people.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My MicroSoft Advanced Excel course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for MicroSoft Advanced Excel.Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What you learn in this MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training?
- Use advanced mathematical formulas and functions to perform complex analysis.
- How to perform and use advanced mathematical functions for statistical analyses that will support key business decisions.
- Use PivotTables to represent data and solve complex problems.
- Use macros and VBA codes to improve interactivity.
- Analyse huge amounts of data and uncover trends that will promote business and help achieve organizational goals.
Prerequisites to Learn MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training?
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for taking this training.Basic knowledge of Excel will help candidates who wish to pursue this course.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
YES,It doesn't require prior programming experience. IT only covers a wide range of software titles including date and time function, lookup and reference function, statistical and logical function, data validation and text function, pivot charts and tables, multidimensional analysis, advanced dashboard, etc.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in MicroSoft Advanced Excel. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning MicroSoft Advanced Excel course?
Yes,MS Excel has been around for a long time but is still among the most widely used spreadsheet applications used for simple calculations as well as calculating and representing complex mathematical functions. Whatever your choice of career, this tool will help you with basic reporting functions, data analysis and sharing of data. Pursue this course and use MS Excel to further your career.
- Better Salary Aspects
- Increase your Knowledge and Management Skills
- Protects a significant amount of Time
- You will have more value to employers
How long does it take to skilled in MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
MicroSoft Advanced Excel is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing MicroSoft Advanced Excel exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical MicroSoft Advanced Excel certifications
- Complete knowledge in the MicroSoft Advanced Excel
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
MicroSoft Advanced Excel Development is undoubtedly a promising career option. The field has the potential for continued growth in the years to come. MicroSoft Advanced Excel Developer is just not an in-demand role across multiple organizations, it’s also a well-paid role. Understanding more technologies is certainly a sure-fire way to future-proof your career as the digital landscape evolve.For those who are looking for a competitive, as well as a lucrative job, MicroSoft Advanced Excel Development is a smart and ideal career choice.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in MicroSoft Advanced Excel:
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Engineering platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile Data Journalists/Analyst(MicroSoft Advanced Excel)
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/ lookup and reference function, statistical and logical function, data validation and text function, pivot charts and tables, multidimensional analysis, advanced dashboard
- community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
The Best Spreadsheet Software
Finally, if you're going to be spending a lot of time in a spreadsheet, it's important that it's easy to use and pleasant to look at the spreadsheet softwares. Few spreadsheet softwares are listed each of these are explained below,
- Microsoft Excel for powerful data crunching and large data sets
- Google Sheets for spreadsheet collaboration
- LibreOffice Calc for a free, native spreadsheet app
- Smartsheet for project management and other non-spreadsheet tasks
Microsoft Excel (Web, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS)
- Best spreadsheet software for powerful data crunching and large data sets
- It's capable of handling larger spreadsheets, too, with a maximum cell count of 17,179,869,184. If you're dealing with huge data sets, Excel will handle it better than the competition
- Functions like INDEX-MATCH let you isolate records from a large range, and powerful filters at the top of each column aid in displaying data in a way that's relevant to you
- In addition to an exhaustive list of functions, Excel pioneered features like conditional formatting and pivot tables. You can record your own macros or use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to vastly speed up your workflow with one-click scripts. To get started, click View > Macros > Record Macro. You can give it a name and a shortcut, decide where to store it, then hit OK and record your script
- Excel contains more functions and features than any other spreadsheet software. The interface has evolved over the years, too, with a customizable Quick Access toolbar for pinning useful functions you need to access often
- Microsoft Excel's collaboration features allows you to work alongside other Excel users in real-time and access document versioning to roll back changes if need be.
Google Sheets (Web, iOS, Android)
- Best spreadsheet software for collaboration
- Google Sheets gives Excel a run for its money in terms of name recognition. And all you need to use it is a free Google account, which you already have if you use Gmail. It's tightly integrated with all of the other Google apps you use including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Forms.
- You'll get conditional formatting and pivot tables, and Sheets includes sparkline charts, for creating at a glance graphs within a single cell. In addition to the usual mathematical and logical functions, you'll get a few Google-specific functions, like GOOGLETRANSLATE for translating cell contents and GOOGLEFINANCE for fetching real-time securities information.
- Google pioneered many of these real-time collaboration features: Work on spreadsheets together in real-time, see what your coworkers are doing as they do it, and leave comments for others to follow up on. Plus, you can see a version history for your spreadsheets, down to a minute-by-minute documentation of changes and ability to revert to any previous version. You can also create an impressive array of charts and graphs that update in real-time.
LibreOffice Calc (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Best spreadsheet software for a free, native solution
- LibreOffice is a completely free and open source productivity suite, which began life as a fork of OpenOffice. The result is a basic spreadsheet app that contains all the functionality you'd expect from a native modern spreadsheet app on a budget. It's a great alternative to Google Sheets if you're looking for something that runs natively on your Mac, Windows, or Linux desktop.
- LibreOffice is very user-friendly in its approach, with native support for Excel files and a healthy number of templates to save time. In addition to features like conditional formatting and pivot tables, it has a tool called DataPilot. This allows you to pull in raw data from databases and repurpose it in your own spreadsheets. LibreOffice Calc will handle large data sets better than web-based spreadsheet apps, but it still comes up short compared to Excel.
- Calc also misses out on real-time collaboration features. There's limited multiple-user support within files to aid with incorporating changes made by others, but it's underwhelming compared to Excel, Sheets, or even Apple Numbers.
Smartsheet (Web, Android, iOS)
- Not everyone uses spreadsheets just for crunching numbers, and that's where Smartsheet comes in. If you find yourself using spreadsheets to keep track of a project and manage progress reports, then Smartsheet is likely your best option.
- Smartsheet can be used to create HTML information portals for your local team, using foolproof drag and drop elements. You can create forms that gather collected data into your sheets, like with Google Forms and Google Sheets.
- There are no charts or graphing tools available at present, though Smartsheet is currently beta testing the functionality on the Smartsheet Labs testing ground.
- Collaboration is baked into Smartsheet. Use the handy Alerts & Actions to Alert Someone or Request an Approval if need be. Plus, Smartsheet allows for collaboration with external users, like clients or investors. You can easily show off results in a dashboard without having to uncover the inner workings of your operation. It's a clean way of presenting information.
- Of course, you can use Smartsheet like a regular spreadsheet app, but its potential feels wasted when used in this manner.
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Microsoft Advanced Excel Course in Maraimalai NagarModule 1: Overview of the Basics of Excel
- Customizing common options in Excel
- Absolute and relative cells
- Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
- Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
- Using logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
- VlookUP with Exact Match, Approximate Match
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- VlookUP with Tables, Dynamic Ranges
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- Using VLookUP to consolidate Data from Multiple Sheets
- Specifying a valid range of values for a cell
- Specifying a list of valid values for a cell
- Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Designing the structure of a template
- Using templates for standardization of worksheets
- Sorting tables
- Using multiple-level sorting
- Using custom sorting
- Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
- Using advanced filter options
- Creating subtotals
- Multiple-level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- Using external data sources
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- Creating Slicers ( Version 2010 & Above)
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Database functions
- Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
- Using auto formatting option for worksheets
- Using conditional formatting option for rows, columns and cells
- Relative & Absolute Macros
- Editing Macro's
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
- Using Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Using 3D Graphs
- Using Bar and Line Chart together
- Using Secondary Axis in Graphs
- Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically
- (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
- Sparklines, Inline Charts, data Charts
- Overview of all the new features
Hands-on Real Time MicroSoft Advanced Excel Projects
Pixel Spreadsheet project
This Project is used to turn a digital photo into an Excel spreadsheet.
My Dream Car Project
This project use Excel and its capabilities, to apply formulas and charts to a subject which they find fun and interesting, their dream car.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% MicroSoft Advanced Excel training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- MicroSoft Advanced Excel Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By MOS Excel & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MicroSoft Advanced Excel Trainer
- Our MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training in Maraimalai Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MicroSoft Advanced Excel domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MicroSoft Advanced Excel training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for MicroSoft Advanced Excel Training in Maraimalai Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course Reviews
ACTE is best place for learning Adv Ecxcel /Vba &sql, staffs and mentors are guiding very well,Saran Sir is very supportive in learning, i would like to refere everyone to join in ACTE Institut at Porur
The class is awesome!!!!!! Such an excellent institution!!! I learnt things that I did not know about Excel including how to do things better than I have been. And the trainer is very clear and very knowledgeable and patient. If I ever need additional course, you will be my first choice!! I would definitely suggest this institute to all who are looking for Advance Microsoft Excel training institute at Banglore.. Thank you soo much "ACTE"...!!!
I have completed my advance excel and vba from ACTE training institute in Maraimalai Nagar and now i can able to manage reporting work at office and have created macros at my process.Well educational center... Trainer is ready to help even after completion of course.
When I joined I am zero.now I am confident for my self in excel,vba,SQL. We can take our own time to learn nd we can take class at our convinent time.and it is economical. Aravindh sir is just amazing..... .I strongly recommend ACTE institute...
Advance excel problems will be tacked by trainers is excellent and he has very good experience on VBA coding too...….We will get the flexible class times for each candidate is a additional advantage for working guys.....I truly recommend ACTE in Velachery.
MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MicroSoft Advanced Excel training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course?
Why Should I Learn MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course At ACTE?
- MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MicroSoft Advanced Excel experts with 10+ years of experience in the MicroSoft Advanced Excel domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A MicroSoft Advanced Excel Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MicroSoft Advanced Excel?
How Do I Enroll For The MicroSoft Advanced Excel Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]