- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Android.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Android.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Android Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Android Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Android Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Android and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Android Certified Application developer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Basics of Android, UI Widgets, Activity, Intent & Fragment, Android Menu, Layout Manager, Adaptor, View, Advance Android, Data Storage, SQLite, XML & JSON, Cotent Provider, Android Notification, Multimedia, Speech API, Telephony API, Location API, Animation, Device Connectivity, Sensor, Android Graphics, Android P2P Communication, Android Web Services, Android Google Map, Project Development.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ANDROID COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Android Training Course in Anna Nagar
The Android operating system is the world’s most popular mobile platform. The proliferation of smartphones and the popularity of the Android platform have meant that there is a huge requirement for developers who can develop apps on Android OS. With over 1 billion Android devices already activated, this represents a great opportunity for developers. ACTE Imparts Android Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Android Tools Covered
Apps and APK Files
Views and ViewGroups
Layout XML Files
Is Android a good career to choose?
What is the scope of Android Developer?
Will I get a job as an Android developer?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Android Course Completion?
Android developer or ios developer, who will have more scope?
What are the prerequisites for learning app development for Android and iOS devices?
How can I become an Android app developer without any prior programming skills or knowledge?
- Yes you can. I started android development on my own with prior knowledge of java.
- You have to learn atleast basic java. And get into the habit of reading documentation.
- You will get a lot of excellent tutorial on google developers site.
- Though there are tools that make life simpler, i would recommend to learn it from core using google own android studio platform. That way you will understand what things are happenning and why.
- If you are disciplined about it, you will learn it in a month or so for creating basic apps.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Android?
Is it still worth learning Android development? ?
How long does it take to learn professional mobile app development?
Top reasons to consider a career in Android?
- Opportunities for career for a Android developer are excellent. At this juncture, it is important to remember that the role of a Android developer is much more than just Android coding. In most organizations, the development of the software is an integral part of the engineering/business process.
- However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced Android developer can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.i>
Why is Android so popular?
How Google's Android became the number one smartphone operating system in the world.
In a very short time Google's mobile operating system (OS) Android has become the number one choice for smartphones.Google's Android has overtaken Symbian and Windows mobile in terms of number of users. Research agencies across the world have confirmed this. But how did Android manage this in just a few years?
Android is free
- Android, since the day it was launched, has been available free of cost and Google made it clear that it will be free in future as well. The OS caught the attention of manufacturers across the world and many initially adopted it for low cost smartphones.
- Seeing the huge response of the buyers to the Android-based phones, many equipment manufacturers joined the league and more are joining every day. Therefore, the free nature of this operating system help in reducing cost thereby helping buyers too.
Open source Android
Unlike other operating systems that are protected by lots of copyrights, Google chose to keep Android open for all. By doing this, the company got many programmers from around the globe to develop applications, while keeping its liabilities to a minimum. With many brains working on the system, newer and newer ideas were incorporated, which in turn helped in making Android a preferred choice.
Open for customisation
Unlike Windows or any other mobile operating system, device manufacturers are free to modify Android as per their needs. Users enjoy much needed flexibility and ease of use because manufacturers are now able to modify anything and everything they need to make the experience a pleasant one.
Large number of applications
- Android Market created an opportunity for millions of application developers around the globe to show their skills and come up with newer applications for Android phones. Its users therefore have a wide variety of applications to choose from and can customise their phones for a personal experience.
- Android opened numerous possibilities for both device manufacturers and application developers, while helping to reduce the cost of smartphones, thus making them accessible to the common man.
- Today, Android smartphones such as Micromax Andro A60 are available at only Rs 6,500; and even high end phones, including Dell's Venue, are available at about Rs 30,000.
- Summing it up, Android has taken user experience to the next level while keeping the prices of smartphones well within the reach of the common man, and that is why Android has become the number one choice among smartphone users.
There are so many reasons you should choose Android platform for mobile application development.
- Android is an open source and Linux-based operating system. It was first introduced on Nov 5, 2007. It was originally developed by Android Inc. and subsequently purchased by Google.
- Basically, Android is thought of as a mobile operating system. But it is not limited to mobile only. It is currently used in various devices such as mobiles, tablets, televisions etc.
- Android provides a rich application framework that allows us to build innovative apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.
- The Android open-source software stack consists of Java applications running on a Java-based, object-oriented application framework on top of Java core libraries running on a Dalvik virtual machine featuring JIT compilation.
1. Zero/negligible development cost
The development tools like Android SDK, JDK, and Eclipse IDE etc. are free to download for the android mobile application development. Also, Google charge a small fee $25, to distribute your mobile app on the Android Market.
2. Open Source
The Android OS is an open-source platform based on the Linux kernel and multiple open-source libraries. In this way developers are free to contribute or extend the platform as necessary for building mobile apps which run on Android devices.
3. Multi-Platform Support
In market, there are a wide range of hardware devices powered by the Android OS, including many different phones and tablet. Even development of android mobile apps can occur on Windows, Mac OS or Linux.
4. Multi-Carrier Support
World wide a large number of telecom carriers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, AT&T Mobility, BSNL etc. are supporting Android powered phones.
5. Open Distribution Model
Android Market place (Google Play store) has very few restrictions on the content or functionality of an android app. So, the developer can distribute theirs app through Google Play store and as well other distribution channels like Amazon’s app store.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Android Course in Anna NagarModule 1: Basics of Android
- What is Android
- History and Version
- Installing softwares
- Setup Eclipse
- Hello Android example
- Internal Details
- Dalvik VM
- Software Stack
- Android Core Building Blocks
- Android Emulator
- R.java file
- Hide Title Bar
- Screen Orientation
- Working with Button
- Custom Toast
- Toggle Button
- Switch Button
- Image Button
- Quick Contact Budge
- Analog Clock and Digital Clock
- Working with hardware Button
- File Download
- Activity Lifecycle
- Activity Example
- Implicit Intent
- Explicit Intent
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Fragment Example
- Dynamic Fragment
- Option Menu
- Context Menu
- Popup Menu
- Relative Layout
- Linear Layout
- Table Layout
- Grid Layout
- Array Adaptor
- ArrayList Adaptor
- Base Adaptor
- Android Service
- Android Service API
- Android Started Service
- Android Bound Service
- Android Service Life Cycle
- Android Service Example
- Shared Preferences
- Internal Storage
- External Storage
- SQLite API
- SQLite Spinner
- SQLite ListView
- XML Parsing SAX
- XML Parsing DOM
- XML Pull Parser
- JSON Parsing
- Content Proivider Fundamental
- Contact Content Provider
- Other Built-in Content Providers
- Creating Custom Content Provider
- Understanding Content URI
- Sharing Information from custom content provider
- Notification API
- Creating Notification Builder
- Setting Notification Properties
- Attaching Actions
- Issuing Notification
- NotificationCompat.Builder class
- Android Notification Examples
- Live Wallpaper
- Multimedia API
- Playing Audio
- Creating Audio Player
- Playing Video
- Alarm Manager
- TextToSpeech API
- TextToSpeech Example
- Managing speed and pitch
- Speech To Text
- Telephony Manager
- Get Call State
- Call State BroadcastReceiver
- Simple Caller Talker
- Making Phone Call
- Send SMS
- Send Email
- Location API Fundamental
- Example of Android Location API
- Working with Google Maps
- Android Animation API
- Android Drawable class
- Android Animation Example
- Android Rotate Animation
- Android Fade Animation
- Android Zoom Animation
- Bluetooth Tutorial
- List Paired Devices
- Working with WiFi
- Working with Camera
- Sensor API
- Motion Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Environmental Sensor
- Sensor Values
- SensorManager class
- Sensor Class
- SensorEvent class
- SensorEventListener interface
- Compass Acceslerometer and Orientation Sensors
- Sensor Examples
- Graphics API
- 2D Graphics
- android.graphics.Paint class
- Introducing Instant Messaging
- Using the GTalk Service
- Monitoring the Roste for Changes
- Sending and Receiving Data Messages
- Transmitting Data Messages
- Receiving Data Messages
- What is web service
- Soap Vs Restful web service
- Android Restful web service example with java servlet
- Storing data into external oracle database
- Verifying data in android with external oracle database
- Android Map V2 API
- Adding Map
- Customizing Map
- GoogleMap class
- Android Google Map Application
Hands-on Real Time Android Projects
Android JSON Parsing project
This project is to write a Android App script to decode a JSON string.
Ecommere Website and Shopping cart project
A shopping cart is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Android training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Android Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Android & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Android Trainer
- Our Android Training in Anna Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Android domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Android training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Android Training in Anna Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
Android Course Reviews
ACTE is turning point in my life, I got best trainer in this Academy for Android & I get more knowledge in this Academy, I had many doubts on some of the topic but still he explained me very well....😊 I have to completed Android course here .Excellent coaching.
I had completed my course in Android at Anna Nagar. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained the concept as well as the subject in clear way. Topics are not skipped and trainer ensures that you understand the topic. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!
I am doing Android course here. First of all I would like to thank a lot to my trainer Padmanaban. He he is very knowledged, so so so helpful person, explained a lot of topics from out of the syllabus, the way he teaching is easy to understand. I got fulfilled with this course and ACTE at Anna nagar. ACTE staffs are good and helpful. They give me a good suggestion at my startup time.
I did my Android course at ACTE @ Porur .I learned a lot and it was helpful for my career.Amazing Trainer.Trainer is very humble with me.The way of teaching is good. Thank you ACTE and my trainer Sarath
ACTE training center is marvelous at same time thanks to ACTE. Most probably teach to my trainer doubts also cleared.I Learn to more knowledge at same time going to each and every session enjoyfull get some information.First of all Thanks to my trainer. ACTE @ Tambaram class going to very smoothly get more knowledge and information. I have many doubts for these topic. My trainer was handle good way of teach.my career start with ACTE , trainer explain to well wishes.
Android Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Android training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Android Course?
Why Should I Learn Android Course At ACTE?
- Android Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Android experts with 10+ years of experience in the Android domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Android Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Android?
How Do I Enroll For The Android Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]