- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in CCNA.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in CCNA.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial CCNA Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of CCNA Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next CCNA Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of CCNA and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- CCNA Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Networking concepts, LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network, OSI – Model, TCP/IP Model & Ipv4, Sub netting, IPV6, IP Routing, EIGRP & OSPF, WAN Technologies.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CCNA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is good to opting a career in CCNA?
YES,CCNA gives you a basic understanding of networking. The course is designed well enough so that you get an in-depth understanding of networking basics. The lab is designed in a great way where you can simulate various networking basic.Those who achieve CCNA Routing and Switching Certification will receive immense respect in the IT industry. It helps the network professionals to move forward in their career. MNC’s like CISCO, IBM, VMWare, Accenture recruit CCNA Routing and Switching certified Networking Professionals. The average salary of a certified CCNA Routing and Switching Professional is $101,000 per annum. CCNA Security is especially useful for the following careers:
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Administrator/System Admin
- Network Engineers
- Network Security Associate
What is the scope of CCNA?
Networking has been a best career for anyone and from anywhere in India. The scope can greatly be vary depending on the size and structure of the organization. There are lot of Jobs and offers for work but this job required lots of hard work and proper knowledge.There is huge opportunity for job roles at all the levels. An aspirant begins with CCNA training and may take up an appropriate job role at that level. After CCNA, a fresher candidate gets opportunity for Network admin/ engineer/ technician among others while post CCNP training and certification, the opportunity for roles such as Network Support Specialist/ Integrators opens. When an aspirant gains experience and obtain training in other tracks then there are numerous other roles available. The beginning salary for the candidates with CCNA & CCNP certification could be in range of 2.8 to 4.1 LPA. This would improve with increase in hands on skills and experience.
Is CCNA will enough to create a job?
yes,CCNA is a great qualification for someone in the IT world, but when looking for new employees, a company will normally have a list of requirements. In the IT field, a number of the career opportunities for CCNA:
- Windows Desktop Support.
- Windows Server 2008–2016.
- Active Directory User Management.
- Office 365/Exchange.
- Networking Skills (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, NAT, DHCP, DNS, SSIDs).
- VoiP phones.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My CCNA course Completion?
IS CCNA required for CCNP?
CCNA is an Associate level certification whereas CCNP is a professional level Cisco certification. CCNA doesn't require any prerequisite for undertaking the exam while CCNP requires a candidate to be either certified in CCNA or possess a CCIE certification in any track.
Prerequisites to Learn CCNA Training?
Previous knowledge of computer networks basics is enough for attending this training.
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn CCNA?
YES,CCNA doesn’t require any sort of prior experience .It is the Basic level certification available with cisco.4 months is idle time to complete.You can complete it without any experience but Knowledge is definitely needed in order to help in future certification whether cisco specific or vendor related.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In CCNA?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in CCNA. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning CCNA course?
Yes,Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications serve as a gateway to the associate-level networking jobs and IT careers. The certification training and curriculum helps you build a strong network knowledge base confirming your ability to understand, operate, configure and troubleshoot medium-level switched and routed networks:
- It covers all the solutions for new network engineers. Once you pass the certification, it means you are ready to take up the work immediately without the need of learning any additional certifications.
- It covers TCP/IP, OSI model, in addition to this it meets with the latest updates sinking with the hardware.
- CCNA certification is considered as trustworthy in the job market and CCNA professionals are in huge demand.
- It helps in plunging opportunities, even the certified engineers are eligible to try as a freelance CCNA Engineer, Platforms such as fieldengineer are offering a number of job opportunities worldwide.
- Unlike other certifications, CCNA doesn't focus on a single point in networking, it speaks about both hardware & software.
How long does it take to skilled in CCNA?
Networking is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing CCNA exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability. Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors:
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical CCNA certifications
- Complete knowledge in the CCNA experiments and Networking.
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in CCNA?
CCNA is one of the top technologies in today's market, as small to hypergrowth companies are using automation in their day-to-day tasks. Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in CCNA :
- Hands-on engagement with the best-engineered platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile CCNA Networking processes and tools
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/Networking
- Community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
Overview of CCNA Training in Chennai
CCNA is an abbreviated form of Cisco Certified Network Associate. This certificate is suitable for professionals from networking background. This certificate confirms that the certificate holder has gained the ability to understand, operate, configure and troubleshoot medium-level switched and routed networks.Start Learning with us ACTE CCNA Classroom and Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of CCNA Course in ChennaiModule 1: Networking concepts
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
- When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – V.35 – X.21
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
- ROM – POST – BSL – ROM-MONITOR PRG – MINIIOS
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- DRAM -Running Config
- NVRAM – Startup Config
- Flash MEM – IOS
- IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- Static Routing & Default Routing
- Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Limitations of distance vector algorithm
- Features of EIGRP and its operations
- Configuring EIGRP – “Auto-redistribution”
- Verify and troubleshooting EIGRP
- Features of OSPF and its operation
- Configuring single area OSPF
- Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Purpose/advantage of Access-list
- IP [-for a host – for a network/sub network].
- Std IP access-list – wild card calculation
- Extd IP access list
- Switch port ACL
- Step involved in creating access list
- Applying access list at the interface – (inbound/outbound)
- Named access-list for IP
- Access-list in Telnet session
- Leased line
- P to P communication
- HDLC & PPP protocol-features
- Enabling HDLC & PPP
- PPP Link
- PPP layer & its explanation/role
- PAP/CHAP role
- Configuring PAP/CHAP using commands
- Describe VPN technology
- Importance Of VPN
- Benefits & Role
- Impact & Components
- Packet Switched Network
- Virtual circuit – DLCI – Access-link – CRI – FECN – BECN – LMI
- Enabling Frame-relay
- Inverse ARP
- Configuring frame-relay for
- Mesh Network
- Star Network
- Combination of above two
- Switching Operation and Configuration
- Function –add-learning / Forward-filters the Frame / loop avoidance
- Redundant path and its problems
- Spanning Tree Protocol – purpose – its different state (blocking/listening/learning/forwarding)
- Modes of operation of switch/Bridge
- Port duplexing
- Switch & hub – half duplex
- Switch & Server – full duplex
- CISCO catalyst switch 1912 & 1924 interface details
- M/K/I modes
- Basic and advanced commands
- Enabling & configuring MAC address table
- VLAN Configuration
- VLAN – ISL – Trunking
- Enabling Trunking
- Assigning VLAN No. & name
- Configuring ports to a specific VLAN
- VTP purpose
- VTP domain
- VTP modes of operation
- Switching Technologies (including VTP , RSTP , PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Implement Basic Switch Security (including Port Security , Trunk access .etc )
- Wireless LAN
- Wireless Intro & Operation
- Standards associated with Wireless Media (including WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Ad-hoc mode, infrastructure mode
- SSID, BSS, ESS
- Basic Parameters to configure on a Wireless Network
- Wireless Security Feature’s (WEP, WPA 1 / 2 )
- Implementing Wireless Networks
Hands-on Real Time CCNA Projects
CCNA Inter VLAN Routing Project
This project is used to connect different broadcast domains in Layer 2 switches.
CCNA Building DM Project
This project building up a completely independent multicast routing.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% CCNA training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- CCNA Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced CCNA Trainer
- Our CCNA Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are CCNA domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best CCNA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for CCNA Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
CCNA Course Reviews
I just completed my CCNA course in ACTE, Porur the tutor was very knowledgeable and friendly to communicate each and everyone in batch. especially gives real-time scenarios and he is very helpful to us while doing the practising. will support to learn the new technologies, he should provide the related documents.
I joined ACTE last month. I joined here for CCNA course in ACTE Velachery branch. The course was really useful. The Trainer is having very good knowledge. He trained us practically. I didn't have much knowledge of CCNA before. But now I got a very good knowledge of CCNA. I would strongly recommend my friends here for CCNA training here.
ACTE, Chennai Academy is the best institute for CCNA training. I am really satisfied with the entire classroom sessions. Nice way of providing information through real-time scenarios. The structured way for teaching enables the students to grasp the concepts very well and build their confidence to take on CCNA jobs. Their passion, enthusiasm and knowledge is unmatched. Highly recommend this institute for all the data science enthusiasts!
I have done my CCNA in ACTE, Madurai It was overall a very good experience, all the topics were very nicely explained. Before getting into the CCNA course I was so very sceptical that if this is the right track for me to get into and if it will be too difficult and challenging studying it. But the course was so seamlessly designed and implemented that there was never such an issue.
I have completed my CCNA in ACTE, Nice environment. Especially I thank my trainer Mahadev. His experience is good. Friendly approach. Teaching theory and practice knowledge are so good. The way he clarified our queries are really appreciated. He helped me for the interview questions and shared his real-time experiences too. This would really help me with my career. Thank you ACTE for this wonderful learning experience
CCNA Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire CCNA training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this CCNA Course?
Why Should I Learn CCNA Course At ACTE?
- CCNA Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by CCNA experts with 10+ years of experience in the CCNA domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A CCNA Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In CCNA?
How Do I Enroll For The CCNA Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]