- Train from 1800+ Cyber Security Certification Trained Experts.
- Flawless Hands-on Realist Environments Training in ACTE.
- Best interview practice Preparation of Cyber Security approaches.
- Obtain self-paced videos for cyber Security Training Materials of Study, Videos.
- The Manufacturing Cyber Security Expert designs with the best Curriculum.
- Our Qualified Trainers Help the Learners to Understand Every Corner of the SecurityTraining
- Next Cyber Security Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Obtain Our Smart Cybersecurity Certification & Placement Training
- We Instruct candidates for getting your dream job with the help of a tech career and with Proper Industrial skills, and Practical Learning.
- Our Skilled tutors will help the learners to understand every Corner of the Cyber Security Program, from Beginning to Advanced.
- Get our expert advice on Interview preparation, mock interviews, Soft Skills and career Mentorship to grab the trendy Job Positions on top MNC.
- Cybersecurity Mainly Designed to Protect the Networks, Computers, and Data from attack, Damage, and unauthorized access.
- We provide well Organized and structured courses and classes conducted by multiple expert Trainers.
- Get to Learn the trending updates and advanced hacking concepts, Frameworks, Network components, tools and techniques in the Cyber Security Program from the Experts.
- Experience with Hands-on-Live Projects, and Implementing technical strategies, Managing Client databases, Troubleshooting issues and integrating on new trending technologies to build an end-to-end application.
- Well Equipped Infrastructures with Excellent Lab Facilities, Placement Assistance, 24/7 Experts Support, and Flexible timings.
- Concepts: Threat and Vulnerability Landscape, OSINT, Hackers vs Crackers, Information Security Laws, Malicious codes, Malicious codes, Social Engineering, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CYBER SECURITY COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What are the top job positions available in a cybersecurity Course?
- Information security analyst
- Information security engineer
- Network security engineer
- Senior IT auditor
- Information security manager
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Security consultant
What are the preconditions to learn Cybersecurity certification Course?
- A bachelor's degree in any subject with a grade point average of 50% or above is required.
- It's possible that you don't have a programming background.
- It is not necessary to have previous work experience.
What is the Future scope of Cyber Security?
Is a cybersecurity certificate worth it?
How long does it take to get cybersecurity certifications training?
Is Cyber Security certification give me a good career?
What are the skills you gain from this Cyber Security?
- To support organizational security, install, configure, and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while analyzing and solving difficulties.
- Master sophisticated hacking techniques to effectively handle information security.
- Create a secure IT operation's security architecture and foundation.
- Create cloud storage architectures and security methods, then use them to assess risks.
- Data transfer is protected, disaster recovery is performed, CSP security is accessed, and client databases are managed.
Who should enroll in this program?
- IT auditors and penetration testers at all levels.
- consultants and managers in the field of security
- Directors, managers, and consultants in the field of information technology
- Auditor/architects of security
- Engineers who work on security systems
- Officers in charge of information security (CISOs)
- Officers in charge of compliance, privacy, and risk
- Analysts, managers, architects, consultants, or administrators who deal with networks
- Engineers who provide technical help
- Administrators or system analysts.
What are the learning objectives of this Cyber Security?
- Implement technological methods, methods, and approaches to safeguard data and information for your company as part of this training program.
- For risk analysis and mitigation, use ethical security practices.
- Learn everything there is to know about cloud computing security.
- Within the cloud environment, understand legal constraints, privacy concerns, and audit process approaches.
- To create a more secure enterprise IT framework, focus on IT compliance and the integrity of corporate systems.
What are the career benefits of this Cyber Security?
- Penetration testers, cybersecurity analysts, network analysts, cybersecurity auditors, cybersecurity architects, forensics investigators, and others all require a strong understanding of cybersecurity.
- In India, there are around 2000 cybersecurity positions and over 40,000 in the United States. By this year, there are estimated to be six million cybersecurity employment openings worldwide
- In India, the typical compensation for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 per year.
What are the tools covered in the cybersecurity certification course?
- Antivirus Software.
- PKI Services.
- Managed Detection and Response Service (MDR)
- Penetration Testing.
- Staff Training.
What are the job responsibilities of cybersecurity?
- Protects information system assets by detecting and resolving prospective and real security issues.
- Access privileges, control structures, and resources are all defined to protect systems.
- Problems are identified via anomalies, and violations are reported.
- Assesses the present status, evaluates trends, and anticipates the need to improve security.
- Conducts frequent audits to identify security infractions and inefficiencies.
- Implements and maintains security measures to upgrade the system.
- Prepares performance reports and communicates system status to keep users informed.
Overview of Cyber Security Training in Bangalore
A Cyber Security Course in Bangalore will prepare you for a successful career in the Cyber Security field. Our job-oriented Cyber Security training in Bangalore is made possible by online classes, which allow you to build a professional future in this thriving industry. If you are new to the domain or an experienced professional, our Cyber Security Training in Bangalore can help you advance and upskill. Our courses will provide you with all of the skills and knowledge needed to protect computer operating systems and data networks from various types of cyberattacks, providing you with a career with opportunities that are growing by the day.
Why is Cybersecurity Important?
With an increasing number of users, devices, and programmes in the modern enterprise, as well as an increasing deluge of data, much of which is sensitive or confidential, the importance of cybersecurity is growing. The increasing volume and sophistication of cyber attackers and attack techniques exacerbate the problem.
Cybersecurity Devices :
Firewalls: As we know, the firewall is the core of security tools, and it becomes one of the foremost necessary security tools. Its job is to stop unauthorized access to or from a personal network. It will be enforced as hardware, software, or a mix of each. The firewalls area unit accustomed to forestall unauthorized web users from accessing personal networks connected to the net. All messages are units getting into or going to the computer network to meet up with the firewall. The firewall examines every message and blocks those messages that don't meet the required security criteria. The Firewall is incredibly helpful, however, it's limitations conjointly. A talented hacker knew a way to produce information and programs that area unit basic cognitive processes like trusty firewalls. It means we will pass the program through the firewall with no issues. Despite these limitations, the firewalls area unit is still terribly helpful within the protection of less subtle malicious attacks on our system.
Antivirus software package: An antivirus software package could be a program that is intended to stop, detect, and take away viruses and alternative malware attacks on the individual laptop, networks, and IT systems. It conjointly protects our computers and networks from the variability of threats and viruses like Trojan horses, worms, keyloggers, browser hijackers, rootkits, spyware, botnets, adware, and ransomware. Most ANtivirus programs come with an auto-update feature and sanctionative the system to envision for brand spanking new viruses and threats often. It provides some extra services like scanning emails to make sure that they're free from malicious attachments and net links.
PKI Services: PKI stands for Public Key Infrastructure. This tool supports the distribution and identification of public encoding keys. It permits users and laptop systems to firmly exchange information over the net and verify the identity of the opposite party. we will conjointly exchange sensitive data while not PKI, however therein case, there would be no assurance of the authentication of the opposite party. People associate PKI with SSL or TLS. It's the technology that encrypts the server communication and is chargeable for HTTPS and padlock that we will see in our browser address bar. PKI solves several numbers of cybersecurity issues and deserves an area within the organization security suite.
Managed Detection and Response Service (MDR): Today's cybercriminals and hackers used countless advanced techniques and code to breach organization security therefore, there's a necessity for each business to be used countless powerful types of defences of cybersecurity. MDR is also a complicated MI that has threat trying, threat intelligence, security observation, incident analysis, and incident response. It's a service that arises from the necessity for organizations (who contain an associate degree absence of resources) to be countless aware of risks and improve their ability to notice and reply to threats. MDR also uses AI and machine learning to analyze, automobile notice threats, and orchestrate response for a quicker result.
Trending on Cybersecurity :
Enlarged Use of Multi-Factor Authentication: While passwords stay customary for cybersecurity best practices, a lot of firms can adopt multi-factor authentication (MFA) as a further defence against knowledge breaches and malicious attacks this year. MFA involves the employment of 2 or a lot of separate factors in authorizing users to access secure knowledge, forcing folks to use quite one device to substantiate their identity. AN example of MFA in action has a one-time passcode sent to 2 or a lot of devices. While the employment of MFA is essential to security, Microsoft recently urged users to manoeuvre off from phone-based MFA (when the one-time passcode is shipped to your phone via SMS text) thanks to the weak security among phone networks nowadays. SMS-based aren’t encrypted, which means attackers will gain access to those plain text codes. This suggests firms ought to select safer MFA ways to implement, particularly application-based MFA like Google critic or Microsoft critic.
Continued Rise of AI: AI and machine learning square measure growing in sophistication and capability, and firms can still hone these technologies in this year as a part of their security infrastructure. AI is progressively being employed to make machine-controlled security systems that replace human intervention, creating it doable to research huge quantities of risk knowledge at a way quicker pace. This is often useful for giant firms managing Brobdingnagian amounts of knowledge and little or mid-sized firms whose security groups may well be under-resourced. While AI presents a significant chance for stronger threat detection among businesses, the evolution and enlarged use of this technology go each way. Criminal networks square measure taking advantage of AI to automatise their attacks, and that they square measure turning to data-poisoning and model-stealing techniques.
Inflated Attacks on Cloud Services: With the speedy and widespread adoption of remote work following COVID-19, the requirement for cloud-based services and infrastructure inflated drastically. Going into this year and on the far side, this trend can solely still grow as additional businesses adopt cloud-hosted processes. While cloud services supply a wealth of advantages like measurability, potency and lower prices, they’re still a major target for attackers. Organizations can have to be compelled to scrutinise the protection implications associated with the cloud and confirm any vulnerabilities that exist in their current infrastructure.
Information of Privacy: With the growing variety of high-profile cyber attacks exposing legion in person knowledgeable info (PII) records, considerations regarding information privacy, management and security have skyrocketed. This year, information privacy can not stay one part of a security program, however can become a program of its own. restrictive compliance needs have continued to extend and can still do this year, and organizations are needed to target their information and privacy efforts moving forward. Data privacy impacts virtually every side of a company, from making and implementing the company strategy to staying in alignment with security and hours throughout the method. Organizations ought to take into account things like information privacy officers, record retention and destruction, role-based access management, secret writing in transit, and network segmentation to assess wherever they will strengthen their information privacy this year and on the far side.
Multiplied need for Cybersecurity Professionals: Finding well-trained cybersecurity professionals has historically been a challenge across all industries, however, the continued shift to and dependence on tons of distributed personnel is creating tons of crucial need for them this year. Organizations will push to look out for well-trained professionals and material specialists to help increase the protection of company networks. As companies acquire being to rent tons of cybersecurity professionals, they have to in addition focus on educating their employees on the simplest way to identify attacks on their own. whereas it's aiming to take some time to adequately employ your organization with the proper cybersecurity specialists, implementing company-wide work can supply a buffer for attacks inside the interim. work got to be continuous and companies got to constantly live its effectiveness. Executives got to even be involved for such associate initiative to realize success, it ought to be implemented from the best down.
Various Career Possibilities of Certified Cybersecurity Experts :
- Security Specialist: As a security specialist, your primary role is to shield a company’s package and network security system. The duty role needs conducting internal and external security audits similarly as playacting vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments.
- Incident communicator: Incident responder square measure associate quality to a company and square measure largely professionals UN agencies have undergone Cyber Security incident response coaching. Their responsibility entails quickly resolving threat problems and taking necessary steps to stop to any extent further such attacks.
- Security Analyst: Cyber Security associate analyst coaching largely teaches individuals the way to shield an organization’s digital security by analyzing security policies and protocols. Your everyday job is to discover the weaknesses of an associate organization’s infrastructure and notice new ways to shield it. A section of their role additionally entails coming up with, implementing and upgrading security measures and controls.
- Security Administrator: A security administrator understands the entire Cyber Security system and keeps it up and running firmly and optimally.
- Security Manager: As the name suggests, a security manager could be a seasoned skilled World Health Organization who is aware of the Cyber Security system of a company and delegates resources and authority to different workers.
- Security Auditor: A security auditor’s role is to audit the safety systems of an organization to safeguard it from cybercriminals. These professionals should complete a Cyber Security audit coaching to know the role and responsibility.
- Forensic: Pursuing a career as a rhetorical knowledgeable in Cyber Security involves analysing the causes of a breach to establish however it happened and the World Health Organization perpetrated the act. This role wants you to be meticulous with however you handle proof and even need coaching the primary responders on the way to trot out electronic evidence like computers, laborious drives or moveable drives.
- Vulnerability tax assessor: A vulnerability tax assessor could be killed whose role is to search out and analyse doable errors in Cyber Security systems.
- Penetration Tester: To become a penetration tester, one should complete Cyber Security and a moral hacking course. conjointly referred to as moral hackers, penetration testers associate degreed} hack an organization’s cyber system to assess the strength of its security system instead of to steal information. they're principally accountable for testing and finding and fixing laptop security vulnerabilities of a company.
- Security Engineer: A security engineer protects laptop and networking systems from instances of potential hacking by distinguishing probable security gaps. The most responsible of a security engineer is to watch and log analysis of multi-vendor security solutions. With many Cyber Security coaching courses underneath their belt, security engineers understand common security vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques of a company.
Benefits of Cybersecurity :
- Business protection against cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Protection for data and networks.
- Prevention of unauthorized user access.
- Improved recovery time after a breach.
- Protection for end-users and endpoint devices.
- Regulatory compliance.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Cyber Security Course in BangaloreModule 1: Introduction to Cyber Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Landscape
- Objectives and Goals
- Security, Vulnerabilities, threats
- Tech Brief - Privacy and Anonymity and Pseudonymity
- Risk Assessments
- Threat Modeling
- Security Principle's
- Vulnerabilities and Exploit Landscape
- Hackers vs Crackers
- Deep and Dark Web
- Dark Markets
- CPU Mining and Cryptojackers
- Spies and Secrets
- Indian Cyber Organizations
Hands-on Real Time Cyber Security Projects
Keylogger Software project.
Keyloggers or keystroke loggers are software programs or hardware devices that track the activities (keys pressed) of a keyboard.
Image Encryption project.
The main objective of any image encryption method is to obtain a top quality hidden image in order to keep information secret.
Network Traffic Analyzer project.
The main objective of this thesis is to analyze and characterize traffic in a local multi-service residential IP network in specific location.
Graphical Password Authentication project.
The main objective in graphical password authentication is to provide the sound signature in graphical system.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cyber Security online course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cyber Security Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Cyber Security & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
All largest market manufacturers and retailers recognize ACTE Certification. We provide rookies and corporate trainees after they have mastered the academic and managerial training. The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation, billed as "the world's premier cybersecurity certification," shows your ability to plan, implement, and maintain an ongoing cybersecurity program. The International Systems Security Certification Consortium offers the CISSP certification (ISC2).
Our ACTE accreditation is distinguished all around the world. It raises the value of your CV and allows you to obtain top international assignments in the world's biggest MNCs with the help of this certification. The certification is only given if our Cyber Security online training and practical tasks have been completed successfully.
What are the different Cyber Security courses available?
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Cyber Security Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
How would Cyber Security certification help you advance in your career?
- Future of Cybersecurity – Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer just being used by robots to carry out household tasks for us, like mowing the grass. Artificial intelligence approaches are being increasingly used by both cyber criminals and cybersecurity teams.
- Join Our ACTE Cyber Security Training Course get communicate with our instructors will get an idea regarding the subject and schedule the study plan for certification exam.
How can I prepare for Cyber Security certification?
- To earn a cybersecurity certification, you must first pass an exam (or multiple exams) and then earn continuing education units (CEUs) to keep your certification active. This shows that your skills and knowledge match those demanded by today's jobs.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Cyber Security Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
How important are Cyber Security in my job?
You will get hired for the following positions if you have a Cyber Security certificate
- Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Manager - Cyber Security Engineering
- Director – Cybersecurity Operations
- Security Architect - Information Security Analyst
How much more would receiving Cyber Security certificates cost you?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Cyber Security Certifications:
- Information systems security Professional certification : $599
- Essentials of Cybersecurity Professional Certificate : $796
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals : $249
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Cyber Security Trainer
- Our Cyber Security Training in Bangalore. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cyber Security domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cyber Security training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cyber Security Course in Bangalore from recognized IT organizations.
Cyber Security Course Reviews
I have completed Cyber Security course in ACTE Training institute Porur branch at Bangalore. The teaching is good and they conducts weekly tests, which Is one of the good thing. I recommend ACTE institute for best coaching.
I did my course in Cyber Security at ACTE Tambaram branch at Bangalore. I am a fresher to this field.The trainer was very professional and patient .He explained the topics in detail...He cleared all my doubts and provided adequate practice.
ACTE is a very good training institute in Bangalore. I am satisfied with the training provided on Cyber Security course. My trainer taught well. He always gives good examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in networking and security field.
ACTE institute in Hyderabad is good plat form to learn about Cyber Security technology. And the trainer have very good experience in sharing real time experience about the Cyber Security even labs sessions are good. I got knowledge on Cyber Security. Best Training institute for Cyber Security technology with well experienced Trainer. Thank you for delivering the best training with Subject Matter expertise.
Tutors are friendly and very helpful. It was like being at home with warm staff and atmosphere. Acte is intensive but,it was the best thing I have done for my career as the four-week period was full of incredibly precious knowledge and experience.
Cyber Security Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cyber Security training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cyber Security Course?
Why Should I Learn Cyber Security Course At ACTE?
- Cyber Security Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cyber Security experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cyber Security domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Cyber Security Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cyber Security?
How Do I Enroll For The Cyber Security Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]