- Train from 1800+ Cyber Security Certification Trained Experts.
- Flawless Hands-on Realist Environments Training in ACTE.
- Best interview practice Preparation of Cyber Security approaches.
- Obtain self-paced videos for cyber Security Training Materials of Study, Videos.
- The Manufacturing Cyber Security Expert designs with the best Curriculum.
- Our Qualified Trainers Help the Learners to Understand Every Corner of the SecurityTraining
- Next Cyber Security Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Obtain Our Smart Cybersecurity Certification & Placement Training in Kolkata
- We Instruct candidates for getting your dream job with the help of a tech career and with Proper Industrial skills, and Practical Learning.
- Our Skilled tutors will help the learners to understand every Corner of the Cyber Security Program, from Beginning to Advanced.
- Get our expert advice on Interview preparation, mock interviews, Soft Skills and career Mentorship to grab the trendy Job Positions on top MNC.
- Cybersecurity Mainly Designed to Protect the Networks, Computers, and Data from attack, Damage, and unauthorized access.
- We provide well Organized and structured courses and classes conducted by multiple expert Trainers.
- Get to Learn the trending updates and advanced hacking concepts, Frameworks, Network components, tools and techniques in the Cyber Security Program from the Experts.
- Experience with Hands-on-Live Projects, and Implementing technical strategies, Managing Client databases, Troubleshooting issues and integrating on new trending technologies to build an end-to-end application.
- Well Equipped Infrastructures with Excellent Lab Facilities, Placement Assistance, 24/7 Experts Support, and Flexible timings.
- Concepts: Threat and Vulnerability Landscape, OSINT, Hackers vs Crackers, Information Security Laws, Malicious codes, Malicious codes, Social Engineering, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CYBER SECURITY COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What are the top job positions available in a Cyber Security Training in Kolkata?
- Information security analyst
- Information security engineer
- Network security engineer
- Senior IT auditor
- Information security manager
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Security consultant
What are the preconditions to learn Cyber Security Certification Course?
- A bachelor's degree in any subject with a grade point average of 50% or above is required.
- It's possible that you don't have a programming background.
- It is not necessary to have previous work experience.
What is the Future scope of Cyber Security?
Is a Cyber Security certificate worth it?
How long does it take to get Cyber Security Certifications Online Training in Kolkata?
Is Cyber Security certification give me a good career?
What are the skills you gain from this Cyber Security?
- To support organizational security, install, configure, and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while analyzing and solving difficulties.
- Master sophisticated hacking techniques to effectively handle information security.
- Create a secure IT operation's security architecture and foundation.
- Create cloud storage architectures and security methods, then use them to assess risks.
- Data transfer is protected, disaster recovery is performed, CSP security is accessed, and client databases are managed.
Who should enroll in this program?
- IT auditors and penetration testers at all levels.
- consultants and managers in the field of security
- Directors, managers, and consultants in the field of information technology
- Auditor/architects of security
- Engineers who work on security systems
- Officers in charge of information security (CISOs)
- Officers in charge of compliance, privacy, and risk
- Analysts, managers, architects, consultants, or administrators who deal with networks
- Engineers who provide technical help
- Administrators or system analysts.
What are the learning Objectives of this Cyber Security Certification Training?
- Implement technological methods, methods, and approaches to safeguard data and information for your company as part of this training program.
- For risk analysis and mitigation, use ethical security practices.
- Learn everything there is to know about cloud computing security.
- Within the cloud environment, understand legal constraints, privacy concerns, and audit process approaches.
- To create a more secure enterprise IT framework, focus on IT compliance and the integrity of corporate systems.
What are the career benefits of this Cyber Security?
- Penetration testers, cybersecurity analysts, network analysts, cybersecurity auditors, cybersecurity architects, forensics investigators, and others all require a strong understanding of cybersecurity.
- In India, there are around 2000 cybersecurity positions and over 40,000 in the United States. By this year, there are estimated to be six million cybersecurity employment openings worldwide
- In India, the typical compensation for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 per year.
What are the tools covered in the Cyber Security Certification Online Course in Kolkata?
- Antivirus Software.
- PKI Services.
- Managed Detection and Response Service (MDR)
- Penetration Testing.
- Staff Training.
What are the job responsibilities of Cyber Security?
- Protects information system assets by detecting and resolving prospective and real security issues.
- Access privileges, control structures, and resources are all defined to protect systems.
- Problems are identified via anomalies, and violations are reported.
- Assesses the present status, evaluates trends, and anticipates the need to improve security.
- Conducts frequent audits to identify security infractions and inefficiencies.
- Implements and maintains security measures to upgrade the system.
- Prepares performance reports and communicates system status to keep users informed.
Overview of Cyber Security Course in Kolkata
Cybersecurity refers to the set of technologies, processes, and practises that are used to protect networks, computers, and data from attack, damage, and unauthorised access. Cybersecurity programmes teach professionals how to identify vulnerabilities, defend against attacks, and respond quickly to emergencies.This Cyber security course will cover topics like ethical hacking, cryptography, computer networks and security, application security, idAM (identity and access management), vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, DoS, session hijacking, and various business security practises. These ideas will prepare them for jobs like Network Administrator, System Administrator, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Pen Tester, and others. It covers practicals with a wide range of cyber security tools, which are common for security experts and not just pen testers.
ACTE's Cyber Security Certification online training will assist you in learning Cybersecurity concepts from the ground up. Throughout the online Cyber Security training, you will learn important concepts such as ethical hacking, cryptography, computer networks and security, application security, idAM (identity & access management), vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, DoS, session hijacking, and various business security practises, as well as hands-on demonstrations. Participate in this Cyber Security course to become certified as a Cyber Security expert.
Cyber security is a collection of processes, practises, and technologies designed to safeguard networks, computers, programmes, data, and information against attack, damage, or unauthorised access. In this best Cyber security training Course, you will learn about the aspects of Cyber security from both the defensive and offensive sides, as well as the methodologies that must be practised to ensure an organization's information security.
Career path of Cyber Security:
- Introduction to cybersecurity - Learn about the various types of cyberattacks and the actions that should be taken in response to them.
- Understanding how common operating systems work is required in order to install, test, and run applications in a system.
- Networking - Develop the in-depth networking skills needed to comprehend and protect a network and its components.
- Protocols - Learn about security protocols to understand how data packets are transferred and computers are linked in a network.
- Programming - Discover the best programming languages for detecting vulnerabilities, malware, and viruses in a system.
- Security approaches - Learn about the critical security approaches required to detect and prevent threats.
- Once you've completed these steps, you'll be able to work as an effective cybersecurity professional.
For those interested in a career in cybersecurity, the following options are recommended:
Who can Start:
- As breach after breach makes headlines, it is clear that organisations require more cybersecurity professionals.
- According to some studies, the number of cybersecurity job postings has increased by a whopping 94% in the last six years.
- As a result, cyber security training is critical because it protects data from being hacked and misused, as well as our system from external attacks, and so on.
- Freshmen interested in pursuing careers in cybersecurity.
- Qualified IT professionals seeking a career change or to broaden their skills in Cybersecurity.
- Anyone interested in Cybersecurity job positions such as Network Administrator, System Administrator, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Ethical Hacker, Pen Tester, and others.
- There are no prerequisites for enrolling in this cyber security course.
Why should you learn about cyber security?
Who should participate in this Cybersecurity training?
What prerequisites are required for this cyber security certification course?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cybersecurity professionals must stop the breach into the organization's network by utilising the best resources available on the market.
- A security analyst should be able to stop an attack by using firewalls and data encryption programmes, new software, and resolving existing security issues.
- Ethical hacking is the process of proactively searching a company's network or system for vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- This will aid in the development of a secure system and the prevention of potential attacks.
- They can identify any flaws by having white hat hackers report bugs and security flaws.
- Ethical hacking courses are now designed to teach and analyse all of these vulnerabilities and security flaws.
- When an attack occurs on a company's network, the cybersecurity analyst will put all hands on deck to determine the source of the breach and ensure that it does not occur again.
- They must investigate all possible entry points for a black hat hacker into the system, as well as what kind of recovery plan must be implemented to ensure malicious hackers are no longer present and to prevent future breaches.
- A security analyst must pay close attention to any suspicious activity so that the security threat can be addressed and potential security breaches avoided.
- Security analysts understand the type of information that a malicious hacker would seek, so they analyse the organization's vulnerabilities and avoid potential risks.
- The days of simple firewall and antivirus security are long gone. Cybersecurity is now essential for all types of organisations.
- As the world's reliance on the internet grows and will continue to grow, more extraordinary security measures are required.
A cybersecurity professional employs a wide range of techniques, technologies, and resources to safeguard sensitive data and identify vulnerabilities. To outwit malicious hackers, they must stay current on the latest trends and tactics.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities of an IT security professional are as follows:
Hacking for Ethical Purposes:
Response to an Incident:
Security roles for cybersecurity professionals vary depending on whether they are entry-level analysts or top-level executives. Regardless of position, the primary goal of a cybersecurity professional is to protect and defend against ever-increasing malicious threats. The nature of a cybersecurity role is determined by the size and resources of the employer. At a smaller or mid-sized firm, you may have all of the firm's roles and responsibilities.
Projects of Cyber Security Training:
- A system with an Intel i3 processor or higher is required.
- RAM must be at least 4GB.
- The operating system can be 32bit or 64bit.
- Make a report of all the tests and send it to the administrator so that he or she can take appropriate action.
- A web development firm set up its network with numerous devices and began working on website development.
- Because every organisation requires a penetration tester to identify network flaws that an attacker/hacker can exploit, the organisation hires you for this role.
- As a pen tester, you will be responsible for performing penetration testing on all of their clients' systems and websites.
- Create a virus/trojan and inject it into the system to verify/analyze how the system is being affected.
- Ensure that the information transferred by email by the organization's employees is secure.
Certification of this Course:
1. Cyber Security Course Certification is one of the professional credentials you can present to an employer during an interview.
2. The certificate demonstrates the technical expertise you gained during the training programme.
3. You will gain all of the professional Cyber security skills required for a Cyber specialist through complete hands-on training and real-time projects.
4. Having this certificate alongside your resume assists in prioritising your profile during the interview process, as well as opening the door to a wide range of career opportunities.
- Problem-Solving Ability.
- Technical Aptitude.
- Security Knowledge Across Multiple Platforms.
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication Skills.
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills.
- A desire to learn.
- A knowledge of hacking.
- A degree in cybersecurity has several advantages, which are listed below.
- Qualified cybersecurity professionals are in extremely high demand right now.
- Employees in this profession have virtually limitless opportunities for advancement.
- Employees can work as full-time or part-time consultants.
- Cybersecurity professionals can earn a good living and enjoy excellent benefits.
- Employees will be able to choose from a wide range of job opportunities all over the world.
- People in this field will be able to make a difference in their clients' lives and careers.
- Because of technological advancements on a daily basis, cybersecurity professionals will be constantly learning new skills and methods to help them outwit cyber criminals.
- Next-generation technology enables a new type of network that is designed to virtually connect everyone and everything.
- It is used in medical health apps, devices, vehicles, or commute apps to collect user personal data on a daily basis.
- As a result, technology will require high levels of security against Cybercrime, which is why it is currently the top emerging Cybersecurity trend.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) advancements are bringing machine learning technologies into apps and products across all market sectors, including cybersecurity.
- AI algorithms are now used to automate processes such as face and language detection, processing, predictions, and threat or error detection.
- As a result of the increased use of AI, future cybersecurity trends will include more efficient and up-to-date solutions across devices.
- And, with advanced AI devices, future trends in Cybersecurity will include identifying new threats, responding to any Cyberattack to help block the threat before it spreads, and preventing the threat from spreading.
- With everyone using smartphones, speakers, smartwatches, health fitness trackers, smart home security cameras, smart home appliances, and smart locks, the Internet has seemed to be irreversibly democratising.
- The economy and society will soon become completely reliant on these, making them a prime target for cybercriminals.
- As a result, these smart devices pose a significant Cybersecurity risk.
- So, according to current Cybersecurity trends, one way to mitigate this risk is to provide access through a secure web app infrastructure with real-time vulnerability management.
- Personal health devices such as pacemakers, heart and glucose monitors, insulin pumps, and defibrillators use the internet to function.
- As the number and use of these medical devices and software grows, so does the vulnerability and feasibility of cyberattacks.
- This could result in attacks on specific individuals or entire product classes.
- So far, it has been difficult for the health industry to identify and respond to issues, particularly when a product has reached the end of its useful life.
- This is why, according to recent Cybersecurity trends, there will be a shift in medical/health devices and apps.
- According, the proportion of state-sponsored cyberattacks on various organisations is rapidly increasing.
- Nearly 23% of the cyber breaches investigated by Verizon were identified as being funded or supported by state-sponsored actors, nations, or states.
- Following the report, and according to Cybersecurity predictions 2020, we will see an increase in such state-sponsored attacks, which are far more capable than ordinary Cyberattacks.
- And high-powered AI assistance will be required to detect, contain, or respond to these threats.
- Vehicles and the transportation industry are becoming more connected as software and hardware platforms evolve.
- With a plethora of transportation applications that provide drivers and users with greater flexibility, road safety, and functionality, the development of self-driving or automated vehicles is on the rise.
- As a result, the top Cybersecurity trends will include securing user data through safe access and a secure web app infrastructure.
1. Cybersecurity Implementation Emerging Trends:
2. The Constant Advancement of AI and Its Applications:
3. The number of smart devices is growing faster than ever before:
4. The increased use of medical/health devices raises the risk of an Internet Health Crisis:
5. The Increasing Intensity of State-Sponsored Attacks:
6. Vehicles and the Transportation Industry will be the new focus:
1. There is a wealth of data on cyber security salaries available, with a wide range of findings; however, it is clear that cyber security careers can be lucrative.
2. According to CIO, cyber security professionals earn an average of $116,000 per year, or $55.77 per hour, while PayScale estimates that the average salary for computer security specialists is around $74,000, with location playing a significant role in pay structure.
3. According to a January 2017 Forbes article by Steve Morgan, based on data from multiple sources, top cyber security salaries in major U.S. metros can reach $380,000 per year.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Cyber Security Training in KolkataModule 1: Introduction to Cyber Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Landscape
- Objectives and Goals
- Security, Vulnerabilities, threats
- Tech Brief - Privacy and Anonymity and Pseudonymity
- Risk Assessments
- Threat Modeling
- Security Principle's
- Vulnerabilities and Exploit Landscape
- Hackers vs Crackers
- Deep and Dark Web
- Dark Markets
- CPU Mining and Cryptojackers
- Spies and Secrets
- Indian Cyber Organizations
Hands-on Real Time Cyber Security Projects
Keylogger Software project.
Keyloggers or keystroke loggers are software programs or hardware devices that track the activities (keys pressed) of a keyboard.
Image Encryption project.
The main objective of any image encryption method is to obtain a top quality hidden image in order to keep information secret.
Network Traffic Analyzer project.
The main objective of this thesis is to analyze and characterize traffic in a local multi-service residential IP network in specific location.
Graphical Password Authentication project.
The main objective in graphical password authentication is to provide the sound signature in graphical system.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cyber Security online course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cyber Security Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Cyber Security & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
All largest market manufacturers and retailers recognize ACTE Certification. We provide rookies and corporate trainees after they have mastered the academic and managerial training. The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation, billed as "the world's premier cybersecurity certification," shows your ability to plan, implement, and maintain an ongoing cybersecurity program. The International Systems Security Certification Consortium offers the CISSP certification (ISC2).
Our ACTE accreditation is distinguished all around the world. It raises the value of your CV and allows you to obtain top international assignments in the world's biggest MNCs with the help of this certification. The certification is only given if our Cyber Security online training and practical tasks have been completed successfully.
What are the different Cyber Security courses available?
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Cyber Security Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
How would Cyber Security certification help you advance in your career?
- Future of Cybersecurity – Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer just being used by robots to carry out household tasks for us, like mowing the grass. Artificial intelligence approaches are being increasingly used by both cyber criminals and cybersecurity teams.
- Join Our ACTE Cyber Security Training Course get communicate with our instructors will get an idea regarding the subject and schedule the study plan for certification exam.
How can I prepare for Cyber Security certification?
- To earn a cybersecurity certification, you must first pass an exam (or multiple exams) and then earn continuing education units (CEUs) to keep your certification active. This shows that your skills and knowledge match those demanded by today's jobs.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Cyber Security Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
How important are Cyber Security in my job?
You will get hired for the following positions if you have a Cyber Security certificate
- Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Manager - Cyber Security Engineering
- Director – Cybersecurity Operations
- Security Architect - Information Security Analyst
How much more would receiving Cyber Security certificates cost you?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Cyber Security Certifications:
- Information systems security Professional certification : $599
- Essentials of Cybersecurity Professional Certificate : $796
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals : $249
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Cyber Security Trainer
- Our Cyber Security Training in Kolkata. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cyber Security domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cyber Security training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cyber Security Course in Kolkata from recognized IT organizations.
Cyber Security Course Reviews
I have completed Cyber Security course in ACTE Training institute Porur branch at Kolkata. The teaching is good and they conducts weekly tests, which Is one of the good thing. I recommend ACTE institute for best coaching.
I did my course in Cyber Security at ACTE Tambaram branch at Kolkata. I am a fresher to this field.The trainer was very professional and patient .He explained the topics in detail...He cleared all my doubts and provided adequate practice.
ACTE is a very good training institute in Kolkata. I am satisfied with the training provided on Cyber Security course. My trainer taught well. He always gives good examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in networking and security field.
ACTE institute in Hyderabad is good plat form to learn about Cyber Security technology. And the trainer have very good experience in sharing real time experience about the Cyber Security even labs sessions are good. I got knowledge on Cyber Security. Best Training institute for Cyber Security technology with well experienced Trainer. Thank you for delivering the best training with Subject Matter expertise.
Tutors are friendly and very helpful. It was like being at home with warm staff and atmosphere. Acte is intensive but,it was the best thing I have done for my career as the four-week period was full of incredibly precious knowledge and experience.
Cyber Security Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cyber Security training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cyber Security Course?
Why Should I Learn Cyber Security Course At ACTE?
- Cyber Security Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cyber Security experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cyber Security domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies