- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Fresher Master Program.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Experts.
- Delivered by 11+ years of Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Fresher Master Program Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Freshers Masters Program & Placement Training
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- Trainers have more than 11+ years of experience in the Fresher Master Program domain
- Outstanding Lab Facility and Infrastructure
- We Exhibitions Students to Industry best practices with Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation
- We act as recruiting partners to provide Qualified candidates for top corporates in the Market
- BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH FRESHER MASTER PROGRAM THAT GETS YOU A JOB OFFER UPTO 7 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About the Freshers Master Program Certification course
The Freshers Master Program Certification Course is designed to provide new graduates with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen fields. The program provides comprehensive instruction in various areas such as communication, problem-solving, job search strategies, resume writing, and more. The course also includes a range of practical exercises that allow students to gain hands-on experience in the workplace. Upon successful completion of the program, students receive a certificate of completion from the institute.
What are the objectives of the Freshers Master Program Online Training?
- Educate participants on basic computer and internet skills.
- Provide an introduction to various office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand the fundamentals of web design, development and deployment processes including hosting solutions for websites/applications on the cloud platform (AWS).
- Acquire knowledge about digital marketing tools like SEO & Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Learn how to use popular data analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics for effective decision-making in digital marketing campaigns or other business applications.
Is Freshers Master Program Trends that will Lead the Tech Industry in 2023?
It is difficult to predict the exact trends that will lead the tech industry in 2023, as many factors can influence the direction of technology. However, some potential trends include artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, machine learning and data science, internet of things (IoT), cybersecurity and blockchain technology. With these tools and technologies becoming increasingly more sophisticated and popular, companies should focus on developing their own freshers master programs to keep up with current tech trends.
Is there a demand for Fresher's Master Program Training?
Yes, there is a demand for Fresher's Master Program Training. Many employers are looking for individuals with advanced knowledge and skills in specific areas, such as computer programming and software development. These programs provide the necessary training to help freshers gain the confidence needed to succeed in their chosen career paths.
What are the requirements for the Freshers Master Program Course?
What is the scope of the Freshers Master Program in the future?
The scope of the Freshers Master Program in the future is to provide quality training for freshers, help them build their career paths and create better job opportunities. It will also focus on delivering high-quality content, resources and support to help freshers become more employable. It will continue to offer workshops and seminars related to various skillsets such as communication, presentation, professional development and other areas that can aid a successful career launch.
How can I practice in a Freshers Master Program lab?
The best way to practice in a Freshers Master Program lab is to attend a workshop or class offered by the program. These workshops and classes are designed to teach you the basics of programming, so you can get started on your own projects. Additionally, some programs offer online courses and tutorials that can help guide your learning process. You may also be able to find online communities or forums where experienced developers share their knowledge and tips for getting started with coding.
What are the job roles offered to Freshers Master Program Professionals?
The job roles offered to Freshers Master Program Professionals include software engineers, web developers, data scientists, business analysts, product managers, technical support representatives, and project managers.
What are the skills that you will learn in our Freshers Master Program Online Training?
The skills that you will learn in our Freshers Master Program Online Training include:
- Database systems such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Web development technologies such as Node.js and React.js.
- Operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure for hosting applications or websites on the cloud securely with scalability options like auto-scaling of resources based on usage patterns to save cost without compromising performance or availability of services being provided by the application hosted in the cloud platform environment.
- DevOps automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc., to quickly deploy applications in production environments while maintaining version control over codebase using versioning tools like Git/GitHub/Bitbucket, etc.,
- Networking concepts related to Internet Protocols (TCP/IP), security protocols (SSL/TLS), etc., • Concepts related to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) & Deep Learning (DL).
What jobs can you get in Freshers Master Program Training?
Through the Freshers Master Program Training, participants can gain the skills and experience necessary to qualify for roles such as software engineer, web developer, mobile application developer, data analyst, business analyst, project manager, and system administrator.
How can Online Courses help you learn Freshers Master Program?
Online courses can be a great way to learn about the Freshers Master Program. They provide an interactive learning environment, allowing you to ask questions and get feedback from experienced instructors. With online courses, you can work at your own pace and complete the program in as little or as much time as you need. Additionally, they often include study materials such as notes and videos that can help reinforce concepts learned in class.
What are the advantages of being in a Freshers Master's Program?
- A chance to build relationships with faculty and other students in the program.
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience and knowledge from expert faculty members.
- Access to specialized resources, such as guest speakers, industry leaders, research opportunities, internships, and workshops.
- The ability to learn a variety of skills related to your field of study.
- Enhanced job prospects after graduation.
About Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course
Our ACTE Provides the Fresher Master Program course is an intensive two-week program designed to teach new graduates the skills needed to succeed in the professional world. From learning essential job search and interview skills to understanding the basics of accounting and finance, the course covers a wide range of topics to help students transition from college to the professional world. Through a combination of lectures, group activities, and hands-on projects, students will understand the workplace, the job search process, and the skills needed to succeed in their chosen field. The program also includes networking opportunities and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field, helping students to gain valuable connections and build a strong professional network. We Consider only the skill sets of the students and their dedication instead of Marks and Percentages. Enroll now to make your future brighter.
What are the Benefits of Taking the Freshers Master Program and Placement Trainings Online?
The most prominent benefits include the flexibility and convenience of learning at your own pace, the cost savings associated with taking courses online, the ability to access courses from anywhere, the convenience of studying from the comfort of your home, and the opportunity to gain valuable skills and knowledge from an experienced faculty. Flexibility and convenience are two of the main benefits of taking online courses.
By taking online courses, you can learn at a pace that fits your lifestyle, without having to worry about attending classes on a set schedule. This allows you to fit the courses into a busy lifestyle and is especially beneficial for those who need to balance their studies with family and work obligations. The cost savings associated with taking online courses are also significant.
Online courses are typically much more affordable than traditional courses and can be taken for much less money. Some schools even offer free online courses or have tuition discounts for students taking online courses. The ability to access courses from anywhere is another major benefit. You can take courses from any computer or device with an internet connection, allowing you to study from the comfort of your home or office. This is especially useful for those who travel frequently or have limited access to a classroom setting.
Taking courses online allows you to gain valuable skills and knowledge from experienced faculty. Many online courses are taught by experienced professionals who have been teaching for many years. This means you can learn from experts in the field who have a wealth of experience. This allows you to gain knowledge and skills that you can use in your future career. All in all, taking a fresher master's program and placement training online has many benefits. It provides flexibility, convenience, cost savings, and the opportunity to gain valuable skills and knowledge from experienced faculty.
Advantages of Fresher Master Program and Placement Training:
The Fresher Master Program and Placement Training is a great way for recent graduates or those who have just finished their schooling, to get a head start in their professional careers. It is an effective way to gain valuable skills and knowledge that will help them to make a successful transition into the workplace. This program offers a comprehensive training program that includes hands-on experience, industry-related theories, and practical applications. It also provides a platform for participants to network with top employers and gain an understanding of the job market and the type of opportunities available to them.
The program also provides a framework for employers to evaluate the potential of a job candidate and helps them make an informed decision when recruiting. The program offers various advantages to participants. It provides the opportunity to gain insight into the latest trends and advancements in the industry. This knowledge can be used to make more informed decisions when it comes to job hunting and career planning. Additionally, the program encourages the development of professional skills like communication, problem-solving, and leadership. The program provides a platform for employers to evaluate the potential of job candidates and make informed decisions when recruiting. The program also helps participants to develop their own career goals and create a roadmap to achieve them.
- Comprehensive Training: Fresher Master Program and Placement Training provide comprehensive training in core concepts of programming, web technologies, software engineering, and databases which are essential for job placements.
- Real-Time Projects: The program includes working on real-time projects to gain hands-on experience.
- Job-Ready Skills: The program provides job-ready skills which are important for getting a job in the IT industry.
- Industry Exposure: The program provides exposure to industry trends and technologies which helps freshers to stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Interview Preparation: The program also provides interview preparation which helps freshers to ace their job interviews.
- Professional Networking: During the program, freshers get a chance to network with industry professionals which can be beneficial for their careers.
Future Scope of Freshers Master Program & Placement Training:
The Freshers Master Program & Placement Training will continue to evolve and expand to better meet the needs of the next generation of job seekers. In the future, the program will aim to become even more comprehensive and include modules on job search and career development. The program will also seek to incorporate new technologies and resources, such as virtual career coaching and online job boards, to increase the likelihood of successful job placement. Additionally, the program will strive to incorporate new learning experiences, such as internships, mentorship programs, and apprenticeships, to give participants the skills necessary to succeed in the job market.
- Expansion of the program to include more advanced topics such as data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Integration of virtual reality and augmented reality technologies to provide a more immersive learning experience.
- Provision of post-placement support such as career counseling and mentorship.
- Introduction of e-learning modules, online tutorials and webinars to facilitate better learning.
- Encouragement of alumni participation to create a community-driven platform for mutual benefit.
- Incorporation of industry-specific certifications and training to increase employability prospects.
- Use of psychometric and aptitude tests to assess the aptitude of participants.
- Promotion of job fairs and career events to bring together the industry and the trained freshers.
- Provision of information on job openings and networking opportunities.
- Creation of an online platform to facilitate better communication and collaboration between the freshers and the industry.
The program will provide students with more hands-on experiences to help them gain the skills and confidence needed for job interviews and other job-related tasks. Finally, the program will look to develop relationships with employers to increase the chances of successful placement for its graduates. By continuing to innovate and refine its offerings, the Freshers Master Program & Placement Training will ensure that its graduates are well-prepared to take on the ever-changing job market.
What are the Prerequisites for Freshers Master Program?
The Prerequisites for the Freshers Master Program are designed to ensure that all participants have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their chosen field. Participants should have a strong academic background and be able to demonstrate competency in key areas such as communication, problem-solving, teamwork, critical thinking, and data analysis. Participants should possess basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet use, and general internet navigation. Applicants should already have a basic understanding of the industry or area they plan on entering through this program—this could include an introductory course or some professional experience related to their desired field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study from a recognized university.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Basic knowledge of computers and programming languages such as Java, C++, Freshers Master Program, etc. Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical thinking skills to solve complex business problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team of professionals from diverse backgrounds across departments or organizations for successful project completion in time-sensitive environments.
- Strong communication skills to articulate business requirements clearly among stakeholders when developing software solutions or products based on their input/feedback or when presenting the solutions developed to them for approval/endorsement purposes during the lifecycle of the project development process involved in software engineering projects or products building initiatives undertaken by organizations they are employed in at present or may be employed by during their career growth journey ahead in life after completing the Freshers Master Program successfully with excellent academic performance results achieved marks wise while pursuing it currently!
What responsibilities does a new graduate of the Master's programme have?
Fresher Master Program is an entry-level program that provides a solid foundation in the core aspects of software engineering. As a Fresher Master, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and troubleshooting software applications while being guided by experienced members of the team. Your main job roles and responsibilities include:
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications according to project specifications.
- Understanding customer requirements and developing solutions accordingly.
- Writing unit tests to validate code functionality.
- Analyzing application performance issues and resolving them in collaboration with other team members.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure quality standards are met.
- Develop technical documentation for end users or other developers on the usage of applications developed by you or other teams within the organization.
As a Fresher Master, you may also be expected to assist senior engineers with complex tasks such as system design, architecture definition, etc., which will help provide valuable insights into various areas of software development life cycle such as database design & normalization techniques, etc., enabling efficient execution of projects from start till finish with minimal bugs/defects along the way!
Relevant Job Descriptions in the IT Sector:
- Assist in software development, maintenance, testing, and support of applications.
- Assist in the implementation and modification of existing systems as well as developing new systems from scratch.
- Work with the programming team to create user interfaces, code web pages, and troubleshoot technical issues related to software programs.
- Analyze user requirements to develop effective solutions that meet customer needs while meeting project goals/objectives within budget constraints or timelines set by management or clients.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors or problems with software applications developed in-house or purchased from a 3rd party vendor.
- Develop reports using data stored in SQL Server databases using SQL queries.
- Monitor the performance of applications on an ongoing basis through testing procedures; analyze results & provide feedback for improvement.
- Maintain source code control repository & document all changes made within the codebase over time.
How Much Do You Earn After Completing Freshers Master Program?
The amount of money you can earn after completing a Freshers Master Program really depends on the track you choose and your individual performance. Generally speaking, graduates of this type of program have the potential to earn competitive salaries in the range of Rs 5,00,000 - Rs 8,00,000 per year depending on their experience level and area of expertise. Those with more specialized skills may be able to command much higher wages.
There is also room for growth in terms of salary as you gain experience and move up through different levels within your chosen field. Ultimately, with hard work and dedication any graduate from a Freshers Master's Program has the potential to enjoy a lucrative career path that matches their unique interests and passions.
In ACTE, Online classes for freshers' master programs and placement training benefits have become increasingly popular in recent years. Online classes provide a convenient and flexible way to learn, allowing students to access lectures, tutorials, and other course materials at any time and from any location. They also allow for more self-directed learning as students can move through the material at their own pace. In addition, online classes often provide more individualized attention than traditional courses since instructors can quickly respond to student inquiries via email or discussion forums. Many online courses are tailored specifically towards helping students prepare for job interviews or receive certification in specific industries such as IT or marketing. Furthermore, because these programs are offered by professional universities they often come with a pre-set curriculum designed to meet specific employer standards which makes it easier for employers to assess potential employees’ qualifications when considering them for a position or promotion. Placement training is another significant benefit of taking an online class as it provides valuable tips on how best to present one’s skillset during an interview process while also giving insight into how the hiring process works in general which can help increase one’s chances of getting hired or promoted within their current organization.
ACTE offers Freshers Masters Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Freshers Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of C & C++ Program CourseModule 1:Introduction
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
Syllabus of HTML CourseModule 1: Web Programming Introduction
- Web Development Introduction
- History of HTML
- What you need to do to get going and make your first HTML page
- What are HTML Tags and Attributes?
- HTML Tag vs. Element
- HTML Attributes:
- How to differentiate HTML Document Versions
- HTML Basic Tags
- HTML Formatting Tags
- HTML Color Coding
- Div and Span Tags for Grouping
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Definition list
- Image and Image Mapping
- URL - Uniform Resource Locator
- URL Encoding
This module covers basic table markup, along with more complex features such as implementing captions and summaries.
- Attributes Using
- Iframe as the Target
- Style s
Syllabus of CSS CourseModule 1: Introduction
- Benefits of CSS
- CSS Versions History
- CSS Syntax
- External Style Sheet using
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- CSS Syntax
- single Style Sheets
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- ID Selectors
- Class Selectors
- Grouping Selectors
- Universal Selector
- CSS Cursor
- CSS Tables
II. width & height
- Borders & Outline
- Margin & Padding
- Height and width
- CSS Dimensions
- CSS Visibility
- CSS Display
- CSS Scrollbars
- CSS Positioning
- CSS Layers with Z-Index
1. Static Positioning
2. Fixed Positioning
3. Relative Positioning
4. Absolute Positioning
- What is AJAX?
- The development workflow
- Selecting the right tools for the job
- Just enough HTML and CSS
- Understanding objects
- Understanding variables
- Making comparisons
- Understanding events
- Writing your first script
- Internal vs. external scripts
- Using comments in scripts
- Using the noscript tag in HTML
- Creating alert dialogs
- Understanding conditional statements
- Getting confirmations from users
- Creating prompts for users
- Understanding functions
- Making links smarter
- Using switch/case statements
- Handling errors
- Getting started
- Creating loops
- Passing values to functions
- Detecting objects
- Reading arrays
- Returning values from functions
- Writing arrays
- Building do and while loops
- Re-using functions
- Creating a basic image rollover
- How to write a better rollover
- Creating a three-state rollover
- Making rollovers accessible and 508 compliant
- Making disjointed rollovers
- Creating slideshows
- Displaying random images
- Getting started
- Creating jump menus
- Creating dynamic menus
- Requiring fields
- Cross-checking fields
- Displaying more informative errors
- Verifying radio button selections
- Setting one field with another field
- Verifying email addresses
- Responding to window events
- Responding to mouse movements
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Responding to onBlur form events
- Responding to onFocus form events
- Responding to keyboard events
- Demystifying cookies
- Writing a cookie
- Reading a cookie
- Displaying a cookie
- Counting with cookies
- Deleting cookies
- Handling multiple cookies
- Cookies in action
- Understanding the DOM
- Adding nodes to the DOM
- Deleting nodes from the DOM
- Deleting specific nodes
- Inserting nodes into the DOM
- Replacing nodes in the DOM
- Displaying dates
- Displaying times
- Creating a countdown
- Creating sliding menus
- Creating pop-up menus
- Creating slideshows with captions
- Creating a stylesheet switcher
Syllabus of Bootstrap CourseModule 1: Introduction to Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Framework
- Why Bootstrap
- History of Bootstrap
- Advantages of Bootstrap Framework
- What is Responsive web page
- How to remove Responsiveness
- Major Features of Bootstrap
- What is Mobile-First Strategy
- Setting up Environment
- How to apply Bootstrap to Applications
- What is Bootstrap Grid
- How to apply Bootstrap Grid
- What is Container
- What is Offset Column
- How to Reordering Columns
- Advantages of Bootstrap Grid
- How to Display responsive Images
- How to change class properties
- How to use readymade themes
- How to customize Bootstrap's components, Less variables, and jQuery plug-in.
- What is Bootstrap Typography
- How to use Typography
- What is Bootstrap Tables
- What is Bootstrap Form Layout
- What is Bootstrap Button
- How display images in different styles like Circle shape etc
- How to display text like muted and warning etc
- What is Carets Classes
- How to hide or show the text in Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Components
- Why Bootstrap Components
- Advantages of Bootstrap Components
- What are the different types of Bootstrap Components
- What is Glyphicons Component
- How to use Glyphicons Component
- What is Bootstrap Dropdown Menu Component
- What is Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- How to use Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- What are different Input Groups Components
- What is Navigation Pills & Tabs Components
- How to use Navigation Pills and Tabs Components
- What is Navbar Component
- How to build a Responsive Navbar
- How to Add Forms and other controls to Navbar
- How to Fix the position of navbar
- What is Breadcrumb Component
- What is Pagination Component
- How to apply Pagination in Application
- What is Labels / Badge Components
- What is Jumbotron / Page Header Components
- What is Thumbnail Component
- What is Alerts & Dismissible Alerts
- How to Create Progress Bar
- What is Media Objects Component
- Why Media Objects Component
- How to use Media Objects Component
- What is Bootstrap List Group Component
- What is Bootstrap Panel Component
- What is Bootstrap Plug-Ins.
- Why Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- How to use Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- What is Transition Plug-in
- What Modal Dialog Box
- What are the different Properties, Methods and Events of Model Dialog Box
- What is Scrollspy Plug-In
- What is Tab Plug-in
- How to use Tab Plug-in
- What is Drop Down Plug-in
- What is Tooltip Plug-in
- How to use Button Plug-in
- What are the different methods and events of Tooltip Plug-in
- What is Popover Plug-in
- What is alert and Button Plug-ins
- What is Collapse Plug-in
- What are different types of Properties, Methods and Events of Collapse Plug-in
- What is Carousel Plug-in
- What is Affix Plug-in
Syllabus of PHP CourseModule 1:Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Syllabus of MySQL CourseModule 1: Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Syllabus of Oracle DBA CourseModule 1: Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail
Syllabus of Java CourseModule 1: Introduction to Java
- Features of Java
- New Features of Java 8
- Introducing Java Environment
- Java Development Kit
- Java Platforms
- Java Virtual Machine
- Java API
- Java Programs
- Installing Java
- What about CLASSPATH?
- Java’s Reserve Words
- Starting a Java program
- Line 1—public class App
- Line 2—public static void main(String args)
- Line 3—System.out.println(“Hello from Java!”);
- Compiling Code 15
- Compiling Code: Using Command-Line Options
- Cross-Compilation Options
- Compiling Code: Checking for Deprecated Methods
- Running Code
- Running Code: Using Command-Line Options
- Commenting Your Code
- Importing Java Packages and Classes
- Finding Java Class with CLASSPATH
- Data Typing
- What Data Types are Available?
- Creating Integer Literals
- Creating Floating-Point Literals
- Creating Boolean Literals
- Creating Character Literals
- Creating String Literals
- Creating Binary Literals
- Using Underscores in Numeric Literals
- Declaring Integer Variables
- Declaring Floating-Point Variables
- Declaring Character Variables
- Declaring Boolean Variables
- Initializing Variables Dynamically
- Conversion between Data Types
- Automatic Conversions
- Casting to New Data Types
- Declaring One-Dimensional
- Creating One-Dimensional Arrays
- Initializing One-Dimensional Arrays
- Declaring Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Creating Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Initializing Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Creating Irregular Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Getting an the Length of an Array
- Understanding General Form of Static Import
- Importing Static Members
- The String Class
- Getting String Length
- Concatenating Strings
- Getting Characters and Substrings
- Searching For and Replacing Strings
- Changing Case in Strings
- Checking for Empty String
- Formatting Numbers in Strings
- The StringBuffer Class
- Creating StringBuffers
- Getting and Setting StringBuffer Lengths and Capacities
- Setting Characters in String Buffers
- Appending and Inserting Using StringBuffers
- Deleting Text in StringBuffers
- Replacing Text in String Buffer
- Using the Wrapper Class
- Autoboxing and Unboxing of Primitive Types
- Learning the Fundamentals of Varargs Methods
- Overloading Varargs Methods
- Learning the Ambiguity in Varargs Methods
- Using Non-Reifiable Formal Parameters
- Operator Precedence
- Incrementing and Decrementing (++ and --)
- Unary NOT (~ And !)
- Multiplication and Division (* and /)
- Modulus (%)
- Addition and Subtraction (+ and -)
- Shift Operators (>>, >>>, and <<)
- Relational Operators (>, >=, <, <=, ==, and !=)
- Bitwise and Bitwise Logical AND, XOR, and OR (&, ^, and /)
- Logical (&& and ||)
- The if-then-else Operator
- Assignment Operators (= and [operator]=)
- Using the Math
- Changes in the Math Class
- Class StrictMath
- Comparing Strings
- The if Statement
- The else Statement
- Nested if
- The if-else Ladders
- The switch Statement
- Using Strings in switch Statement
- The while Loop
- The do-while Loop
- The for Loop
- The for-each Loop
- Supporting for-each in Your Own Class
- A (Poor) Solution
- Significance of for-
- Nested Loops
- Using the break Statement
- Using the continue Statement
- Using the return Statement
- The Control Overview of a Class
- Working with Objects
- Working with Methods
- Defining Default Methods
- Working with Constructors
- Using Default Constructor
- Using Parameterized Constructors
- Exploring Packages
- Studying the Types of Packages
- Importing Packages
- Using Access Specifiers
- Working with Streams API
- Stream API Overview
- Collection and Stream
- Commonly Used Functional Interfaces in Stream
- Aggregate Operations
- Working with Time API
- Understanding Encapsulation
- Understanding Abstraction
- Understanding Inheritance
- Understanding the final Keyword
- Preventing Inheritance
- Declaring Constant
- Preventing Method Overriding
- Implementing Interfaces
- Working with Lambda Expressions
- Method References
- Using Lambda Expressions
- Implementing Abstract Classes and Methods
- Difference between Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Implementing Polymorphism
- Understanding the Static Polymorphism
- Understanding the Dynamic Polymorphism
- Streams, Readers and Writers
- Essentials in NIO
- Charsets and Selectors
- Enhancements in NIO with Java 8
- The Path Interface
- The Files Class
- The Paths Class
- The File Attribute Interfaces
- The FileSystem Class
- The FileSystems Class
- The FileStore Class
- Prospects of NIO
- Working with Streams
- The InputStream Class
- The OutputStream Class
- The ByteArrayInputStream Class
- The ByteArrayOutputStream Class
- The BufferedInputStream Class
- The BufferedOutputStream Class
- The FileInputStream Class
- The FileOutputStream Class
- Working with the Reader Class
- Working with the Writer Class
- Accepting Input from the Keyboard with the InputStreamReader Class
- Working with the OutputStreamWriter Class
- Working with Files
- Using the File Class
- Using the FileReader Class
- Using the FileWriter Class
- Working with the RandomAccessFile Class
- Working with Character Arrays
- Using the CharArrayReader Class
- Using the CharArrayWriter Class
- Working with Buffers
- Using the BufferedReader Class
- Using the BufferedWriter Class
- Working with the PushbackReader Class
- Working with the PrintWriter Class
- Working with the StreamTokenizer Class
- Implementing the Serializable Interface
- Working with the Console Class
- Working with the Clipboard
- Working with the Printer
- Printing with the Formatter Class
- Using the System.out.printf() Method
- Using the String.format() Method
- Formatting Dates Using the String.format() Method
- Using the java.util.Formatter Class
- Scanning Input with the Scanner class
- Overview of Exceptions
- Exception Handling Techniques
- Rethrowing Catched Exception with Improved Type Checking
- Built-in Exceptions
- User-Defined Exceptions
- Using Threads in Java
- Life Cycle of a Thread
- Synchronization of Threads
- Multithreaded Custom Class Loader
- Getting the Main Thread
- Naming a Thread
- Pausing a Thread
- Creating a Thread with the Runnable Interface
- Creating a Thread with the Thread Class
- Creating Multiple Threads
- Joining Threads
- Checking if a Thread Is Alive
- Setting Thread Priority and Stopping Threads
- Communicating between Threads
- Suspending and Resuming Threads
- Creating Graphics Animation with Threads
- Eliminating Flicker in Graphics Animation Created Using Threads
- Suspending and Resuming Graphics Animation
- Using Double Buffering
- Simplifying Producer-Consumer with the Queue Interface
- Implementing Concurrent Programming
- Simplifying Servers Using the Concurrency Utilities
- Knowing Various Concurrency Utilities
- Learning about the java.util.concurrent Package
- Learning about the java.util.concurrent.locks Package
- Learning about the java.util.concurrent.atomic Package
- The Collection Interfaces
- The Collection Classes
- The Map Interfaces
- The Map Classes
- Collections Framework Enhancements in Java SE 8
- Using the Collection Interface
- The Queue Interface
- The List Interface
- The Set Interface
- The SortedSet Interface
- Using the Collection Classes
- Using the Comparator Interface
- Using the Iterator Interface
- Using the ListIterator Interface
- Using the AbstractMap Class
- Using the HashMap Class
- Using the TreeMap Class
- Using the Arrays Class
- Learning the Fundamentals of Enumerations
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces
- Using the Aggregate Operations
- Using the java.util.function Package
- Packages and Interfaces
- JAR Files
- The Core Java API Package
- The java.lang Package
- Basics of Annotation
- Other Built-In Annotations
- Creating a Package
- Creating Packages that have Subpackages
- Creating an Interface
- Implementing an Interface
- Extending an Interface
- Using Interfaces for Callbacks
- Performing Operations on a JAR File
- Marker Annotations
- Single Member Annotations
- What is Java Bean?
- Advantages of Java Bean
- Understanding Java Beans
- Designing Programs Using Java Beans
- Creating Applets that Use Java Beans
- Creating a Java Bean
- Creating a Bean Manifest File
- Creating a Bean JAR File
- Creating a New Bean
- Adding Controls to Beans
- Giving a Bean Properties
- Design Patterns for Properties
- Using Simple Properties
- Designing Patterns for Events
- Learning Methods and Design Patterns
- Creating Bound Properties
- Giving a Bean Methods
- Giving a Bean an Icon
- Creating a BeanInfo Class
- Setting Bound and Constrained Properties
- Implementing Persistence
- Using the Java Beans API
- Learning the Basics of an Event
- Using the Java Beans Conventions
- Using the Remote Notification and Distributed Notification
- Using Beans with JSP
- Basics of Networking
- Sockets in Java
- Client-Server Networking
- Proxy Servers
- Internet Addressing
- Domain Name Service
- Inet4Addresses and Inet6Addresses
- The URL Class
- The URI Class
- URI Syntax and Components
- TCP/IP and Datagram
- Blackboard Assignment Retrieval Transaction
- Understanding Networking Interfaces and Classes in the java.net Package
- Understanding the InetAddresses
- Caching InetAddress
- Creating and Using Sockets
- Creating TCP Clients and Servers
- Understanding the Whois Example
- Submitting an HTML Form from a Java Program
- Handling URL
- Using the URLConnection Objects
- Working with Datagrams
- Datagrams Server and Client
- Working with BART
- Learning about the java.security Package
- Introducing Events
- Introducing Event Handling
- Working with the Types of Servlet Events
- Developing the onlineshop Web Application
- Introducing Wrappers
- Working with Wrappers
- Introducing JSP Technology
- Listing Advantages of JSP over Java Servlet
- Exploring the Architecture of a JSP Page
- Describing the Life Cycle of a JSP Page
- Working with JSP Basic Tags and Implicit Objects
- Working with Action Tags in JSP
- Exploring EL
- Using Custom Tag Library with EL Functions
- Exploring the Need of Filters
- Exploring the Working of Filters
- Exploring Filter API
- Configuring a Filter
- Creating a Web Application Using Filters
- Using Initializing Parameter in Filters
- Manipulating Responses
- Discussing Issues in Using Threads with Filters
- Describing the Java EE Application Architecture
- Introducing a Design Pattern
- Discussing the Role of Design Patterns
- Exploring Types of Patterns
- Section A: Exploring SOA and Java Web Services
- Overview of SOA
- Describing the SOA Environment
- Overview of JWS
- Role of WSDL, SOAP and Java/XML Mapping in SOA
- Section B: Understanding Web Service Specifications to Implement SOA
- Exploring the JAX-WS 2.2 Specification
- Exploring the JAXB 2.2 Specification
- Exploring the WSEE 1.3 Specification
- Exploring the WS-Metadata 2.2 Specification
- Describing the SAAJ 1.3 Specification
- Working with SAAJ and DOM APIs
- Describing the JAXR Specification
- JAXR Architecture
- Exploring the StAX 1.0 Specification
- Exploring the WebSocket 1.0 Specification
- Describing the JAX-RS 2.0 Specification
- Exploring the JASON-P 1.0 Specification
- Section C: Using the Web Service Specifications
- Using the JAXB 2.2 Specification
- Using the WSEE and WS-Metadata Specifications
- Implementing the SAAJ Specification
- Implementing the JAXR Specification
- Implementing the StAX Specification
Syllabus of Python CourseModule 1:An Introduction to Python
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
Hands-on Real Time Web Technology Projects
Single Page layout Project
To create an excellent style and build a one-page responsive layouts.
User Behaviour Predicting System
It creates a session file and extract user sessions to display information for user according to the created session.
Directory Tree Generator
A Directory Tree Generator lets you visualize the relationship between files and directories.
Virtual private network
A VPN is created by setting up a point-to-point virtual connection via traffic encryption.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Freshers Masters Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Freshers Masters Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Ceritied Expert in Fresher Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to freshers as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNCs of the world. The certification is only provided after the successful completion of our training and practical-based projects.
What is the scope of the fresher's master program certification?
The scope of the fresher's master program certification depends on the specific program and its requirements. Generally, it covers topics such as programming languages, software engineering principles, data structures, algorithms, databases and web technologies.
What qualifications or experience do I need to take part in the freshers master program certification?
In order to take part in the freshers master program certification, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field. You should also possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to work independently or with limited guidance.
How long does it take to complete the fresher's master program certification?
The length of the Master's Program Certification depends on what modules you choose and how much time you dedicate to studying. The program is designed to be flexible, so it could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.
Are there any fees associated with taking part in a fresher's master program certification?
Yes, there may be fees associated with taking part in a fresher's master program certification. The cost varies depending on the specific program and institution offering it.
What type of support is available for those participating in a freshers master program certification?
Freshers' master program certifications typically offer a variety of support options, including virtual classrooms, webinars and tutorials, online forums or discussion groups, and dedicated customer service teams. Some programs offer one-on-one mentoring or tutoring services to help freshers develop the skills they need to succeed in their program.
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Fresher Master Programming Trainer
- Our Freshers Masters Program Training Course. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Front-End and Back-End domains working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Freshers Masters Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Freshers Masters Program Training recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I had completed my Freshers Masters Program with the advance by ACTE. The best place to excel in the next phase of your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topic clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, the great course overall of beginners who want to get started with the Freshers Masters Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to Freshers Masters Program and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Freshers Masters Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning Freshers Masters Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Freshers Masters Program & Placement training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course?
Why Should I Learn Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course At ACTE?
- Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Freshers Masters Program & Placement experts with 10+ years of experience in the Freshers Masters Program & Placement domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Freshers Masters Program & Placement Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Freshers Masters Program & Placement?
How Do I Enroll For The Freshers Masters Program & Placement Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]