- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Google Cloud.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Google Cloud.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Google Cloud Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Google Cloud Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Google Cloud Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Google Cloud and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Google cloud, Manage GCP services,Services on GCP Networks, GCP IAM, GCP computer service, Storage and Database services in GCP, Containers, Cloud dataflow for Data Processing, GCP APIs and Development Services, GCP Devops services, Designing and implementing GCP Migration.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH GOOGLE CLOUD COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Google Cloud Training Course in Siruseri
Google Cloud Platform provides various technologies as services and products. The technology curiosity learners will get intensive knowledge from our Google Cloud Training. The Google Cloud Platform recently launched new cloud technologies for every profession such as administrator, developer, financial professionals and other roles. ACTE Imparts Google Cloud Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Google Cloud Topics Covered
Google Cloud Services
Big Data, Cloud AI
Identity and Security
Is Google's cloud platform good?
And not only that but as of August 2017, Google Cloud Platform launched its separate premium tier and standard tier networks. This makes them the first major public cloud to offer a tiered cloud network. The premium tier delivers traffic over Google's well-provisioned, low latency, highly reliable global network
What is Google scope?
Google then provides information you'll need later, such as a client ID and a client secret.When your application needs access to user data, it asks Google for a particular scope of access. Google displays a consent screen to the user, asking them to authorize your application to request some of their data
How do I start Google Cloud?
- Create a Linux VM. Create a VM instance, connect to it, and delete it.
- Store a File and Share It.
- Deploy a Docker Container Image.
- Train a TensorFlow Model.
- Run Label Detection on an Image.
- Deploy a Python Application on App Engine.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Google Cloud Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Google Cloud analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
How do I learn Google cloud?
- Start With Cloud Basics. Before you can get comfortable with Google Cloud Platform, you need to understand the basics of the cloud.
- Explore Free Google Cloud Resources.
- Sign Up for GCP Training Courses.
- Get Google Cloud Certified.
What are the prerequisites for learning Google Cloud?
Currently there are not any prerequisites , Anyone can learn.
Which companies use Google cloud?
Some notable companies that are using Google Cloud Platform (Compute Engine or App Engine) include Spotify, HSBC, Home Depot, Snapchat, HTC, Best Buy, Philips, Coca Cola, Domino's, Feedly, ShareThis, Sony Music, and Ubisoft.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Google Cloud?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Google Cloud. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Are Google Cloud certifications worth it?
Certificate is official document that proves that you passed the exam, which requires understanding and knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and it's products and needs proper studying, as well as experience, so from that perspective, it's worth it.
How long does it take to learn Google cloud?
This is especially true when you compare it with the length of time it takes to get a degree from a cloud computing program. At most, it will take four years; however, there are accelerated programs offered as well that can take as little as two and a half years to complete.
Top reasons to consider a career in Google cloud?
- VARIETY & VERSATILITY.
- SPECIALIZED SERVICES.
- ALL PURPOSE STORAGE.
- BEST PRICING.
Future scope of google cloud
At the heart of Google’s Stadia cloud streaming service are YouTube and Chrome. Google is leveraging YouTube to lean heavily on the popularity of gaming clips and creators who regularly stream games to millions of people on services like Twitch. These communities and games like Fortnite have turned into virtual places where kids hang out to chat, play, and watch streamers. It’s a big business, too. Fortnite made around $2.4 billion alone last year.
The Stadia premise is that you’ll be able to watch a clip of a game and then instantly play it or even launch to the very same point in the game of the clip you were watching. Streamers will be able to create lobbies for fans to join and play with them on YouTube, and Stadia will support instant clipping to the video service. This is a game console running in the cloud and built for the YouTube generation, and it’s Google’s big push here.
Chrome also plays a big role as Google’s dominant web browser. Stadia will only be available through Chrome, Chromecast, and on Android devices initially. Google has promised more browsers in the future, but it’s not clear when this will arrive. Google only demonstrated the service on its own devices, and there was no mention of iOS support through a dedicated app or Apple’s Safari mobile browser.
GAMES, LINUX, AND PRICING
- Google has some significant hurdles to overcome if it wants to dominate gaming for the next generation, though. The biggest among them is getting games on its platform. Google showed a single new title, Doom Eternal, running on Stadia, and it promised that more than 100 game studios already have dev kits. Google even unveiled its own Stadia Games and Entertainment studio to create Stadia-exclusive titles, but it didn’t mention any details on what games it will be building.
- Google is using Linux as the operating system powering its hardware on the server side. That means game developers will need to port their games to Stadia, and you won’t be able to bring games you already own like some other cloud gaming services (Nvidia’s GeForce Now or Shadow). Google is partnering with Unreal and Unity and even middleware companies like Havok, but there’s going to be some lifting involved for developers to get games onto Stadia. Google needs to convince big publishers to sign up, but it failed to detail how much it costs to develop, publish, and run games on Stadia.
- We don’t even know how much the service will cost for consumers or when it’s launching — only that it will arrive in some form in 2019. Will it be subscription-based? Can you own your games in the cloud? These are important questions that Google needs to answer, and it skipped past them yesterday to promise more details in the summer. It feels like Google has rushed to beat some self-imposed GDC deadline to court developer interest here, and it’s likely why the company was only able to show a handful of games yesterday.
- Economics aside, Google also stealthily avoided the big questions around existing game streaming services: internet connectivity. Google is using its own compression technology to stream games in 1080p or 4K to devices, and some of the typical latency will be reduced by having the game client and server on the same machine. Still, you’ll need a reliable and active internet connection to access Stadia, and Google is recommending a connection of “approximately 25 Mbps” for 1080p resolution at 60 fps.
- Speeds won’t cover the latency aspect, though. This is key to any game streaming service. While services like Netflix can download and buffer the fixed content you’re streaming, a game service relies on picking up your controller movements and relaying them in real time back and forth between you and the server you’re playing on. This means the closer to the server you’re playing on, the better, and the fewer hops through internet traffic, the better.
- Google has a solid advantage here due to its cloud infrastructure, but if you’re not near a big city where Google’s data centers are located, then you won’t get the most ideal experience. Google is addressing part of this by connecting its stadia controller directly to the server you’re playing on over Wi-Fi, but it has no control over the thousands of ISPs and how they route traffic to its data centers.
- Google’s Stadia service is also entirely cloud-based, which means no offline play. While you might typically sync a few Netflix shows to your phone or tablet because you know your LTE connectivity sucks, you’ll need a constant connection to Stadia to play games on the go. 5G will certainly help here, but only partially and not anytime soon.
ACTE Siruseri offers Google Cloud Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Google Cloud Course in SiruseriModule 1: Introduction on Google cloud
- Installation of splunk
- Usage of splunk and features
- Licensing option
- Machine data and challenges
- Intro to Authentication Technique
- Data ageing
- Admin roles and responsibilities
- Managing the .conf files
- Learn various data onboarding:
- Via Universal forwarder
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Basic search commands:
- Learn Reporting commands:
- Cloud Router
- Try creating reports
- Security aspect
- Learn Identity and access Management
- Learn about service accounts, Policy, Roles and members
- Basic IAM APIs
- Data security
- Try to Deploy an App with other cluster
- Learn about compute engine
- Implement compute options
- Load balancing
- Common compute engine action
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
- Tradeoff of storage options
- Integration with multi-cloud environment
- Learn containers and their benefits
- Usage of kubernetes engine
- How to choose Containers on compute engine
- Dataflow service
- Data transformation with cloud data flow
- Using Stack driver for Monitering
- Learn to create cluster
- Job Automation
- Automate the Infrastructure, Scripts, Google cloud API
- API Management
- Learn to use Google stackdriver
- App Engine
- Make a setup on CI/CD
- Setting up Jenkins on container engine
- Try to Create and deploy on cluster
- Different critical metrics and analytics
- Migrate to GCP
- Hybrid model
- How to manage scalability
Hands-on Real Time Google Cloud Projects
Hybrid Cloud Based Cyber-Enabled Ship Control
The goal is to upgrade equipment intelligence, industrial chain capability and upgrading management intelligence.
Inviolable Switching of E-health Information
This Project maintaining paper-based records of patients in the healthcare organizations.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Siruseri offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Google Cloud training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Google Cloud Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By (GCP) Google Cloud & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Google Cloud Trainer
- Our Google Cloud Training in Siruseri. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Google Cloud domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Google Cloud training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Google Cloud Training in Siruseri from recognized IT organizations.
Google Cloud Course Reviews
It was a great learning experience in ACTE Porur branch at Siruseri . The entire course structure designed for it's students, the teaching methodology as well as placement assistance is really good. ACTE helped me alot to get my first job.Had a wonderful opportunity to learn under the guidance of dedicated faculty team headed and gain knowledge in the field of Google Cloud. I would recommend ACTE to people who are interested to learn Google Cloud course.
I joined ACTE Velachery at Siruseri for Google Cloud. Its very good to start with Good syllabus , experienced faculty, great teaching quality. My Mentor, makes sure we understand the concept clearly.He extends our training period to teaches us more concepts out of the syllabus.
ACTE is one of the best institute in Siruseri, where you get the quality not quantity.I am very happy that i joined the course there. As they start the courses very often so number of people will be less so you can clear your all the doubts very easily. They help to make the projects as well so it is worth of joining there.
In ACTE Institute at Pune,Trainer is well versed with the concepts and able to explain well. Though I'm completely new to this Google cloud training, the detailed explanation helped me to understand and learn the concepts easily. He supports well anytime even after completion of the training and clarifies the doubts by making me understand the problem so that I can resolve the issue by myself.
ACTE is an excellent institution, it provides great environment to learn and improve skills that are required in today's IT world. We are getting good guidelines from ACTE founder and having excellent teaching faculty. Do not worry about career gap and less percentage in academic, really, you will have plenty of opportunities to go forward through the guidelines of ACTE.
Google Cloud Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Google Cloud training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Google Cloud Course?
Why Should I Learn Google Cloud Course At ACTE?
- Google Cloud Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Google Cloud experts with 10+ years of experience in the Google Cloud domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies