- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Graphic Design .
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Graphic Design .
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Graphic Design Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Graphic Design Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Graphic Design Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Graphic Design Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Graphic Design and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Graphic Design Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ADOBE Graphic Design CS4, Panels & Menus, Working With Images, Resize & Crop, Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation, Started with layers, Photo retouching, Special effects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH Graphic Design COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Graphic design Certification course
What are the objectives of Graphic design Online Training?
Why should you learn Graphic design to grow your career?
Who should learn Graphic design?
What are the prerequisites for the Graphic design Course?
What will you learn in the Graphic design Training?
How can I practice in a Graphic design lab?
What are the job roles offered to Graphic design Professionals?
What are the skills that you will learn in our Graphic design Online Training?
What jobs can you get in Graphic design Training?
What are the concepts covered as a part of this training?
How can Online Courses help you learn Graphic design course?
Overview of Graphic Design Training in Chennai
ACTE's Graphic Design Courses in Chennai will equip you with the technical knowledge, theoretical framework, and practical experience in graphic design, as well as the creative flair, to succeed in your chosen profession. This graphic design courses introduces students to a variety of important topics, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustration, Typography, Animation, Design Theory, Branding, and Logo Design. This training program, which is provided by ACTE, a Graphic Design Institute in Chennai, assists students in advancing their careers as graphic designers or in other areas linked to the field.
What are the Prerequisites for Taking an Online Course in Graphic Design?
- A fundamental understanding of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design
- Knowledge of design principles such as typography, colour theory, composition, and layout
- An excellent comprehension of visual communication
- Strong communication skills
- The capacity to accept constructive criticism
- A fundamental understanding of the history of art and design
- A portfolio of artwork to demonstrate the artist's ability
- A passion for art and design
Future Career Prospects for Graphic Designers:
Graphic designers' future prospects are diverse. Knowing about these new topics can help you broaden your scope of work and get professional experience as a graphic designer. They are as follows:
- Image design
- Catalog design
- creating a logo
- design of brochures and leaflets
- Animations Brand videos
- design of business cards
- 3D design
- Newsletter and other business tool design
Salaries for Graphic Designers:
As previously said, if you are a Graphic Designer, you may work as a Full-time Employee or as a Freelancer/Part-Time employee.
Full-time Working Professionals: Annually in India: average (145k), median (301k), highest (614k)
Freelancers and part-time employees In this case, the amount they receive will be determined by their experience and the quality of their job. In India, annual earnings are estimated to be up to 433k.
After Finishing a Graphic Design Course in Chennai, There are Jobs Available:
Designer of graphics: Graphic designers use computer software or their own hands to create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate people. They make the layout and production design for ads, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Animator: Animators use drawings and software programs to make animation and visual effects for movies, TV shows, video games, and other forms of media. They work closely with the production team to create a project's story, characters, and overall look.
Web Designer: Web designers make websites and programs that run on the web. They make the website's layout and production design, which includes writing and editing content, making graphics, and making sure the site is easy to use.
UX Designer: UX designers make user experience plans for websites, apps, and other digital products and put them into action. They use research and data to figure out what users want and make designs that are easy to understand and use.
Artists who make prints: Artists who make prints make sure that the materials that will be printed are ready to go. They make graphics, images, and text for newspapers, magazines, brochures, and other printed materials and then set them up in the right way. They also make sure that the colors and layout are correct and consistent.
Skills to be Learned and Master for Graphic Designing:
AI, VR, and AR: There have been advancements in Artificial Intelligence AI, Virtual Reality VR, and Augmented Reality or AR. Nowadays, most businesses make use of these technology. As a graphic designer, you must be up to date on the current trends. Understand how they are altering the field of design as well. You will be able to tell your own tales with the aid of these technologies.
User Experience Design: The graphic design business is concentrating on user experience design. The production of interactive graphics is also on the increase. It improves their user experience. As a consequence, UX designers are now in great demand. UX designers consider both visual and cognitive consequences. They do so in order to raise consumer interest in the final product. Though it is not the same as graphics and web design, it is the field that permits humans to have more technological tendencies.
Image Editing: With the surge in video content consumption, technology has grown more aesthetically focused. This is how editing and picture retouching became necessary components of graphic design. Image editing tools and apps such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom are available. These programmes have numerous functions, including the removal of minor faults. For example, one may erase dirt, glare, and pollen from photographs. You may even crop such photographs to meet the image upload standards of different social networking sites.
Coding: It is not required that you would develop a website from the beginning if you are a graphic designer. However, web designers may learn to code and create websites. Knowing how to code will provide you additional options for advancement. As a result, as a graphic designer, you will be able to broaden your horizons.
Typefaces: Every graphic designer must be familiar with typography. They must be familiar with typographic norms and terminology. Print and online graphics are not the same. As a result, understanding the principles of digital typography is critical.
Benefits of Taking a Graphic Design Course At ACTE Chennai:
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers: Here at ACTE, we pride ourselves on having highly qualified trainers that can help you master the fundamentals of graphic design in a time and effort saving manner.
- Alternative class times: We provide alternative class times for our graphic design courses in chennai so that you are able to organize your study time in a manner that is most convenient for you.
- A comprehensive curriculum: The curriculum for our graphic design courses was developed to cover all of the areas that are relevant to graphic design and to assist you in gaining a deeper understanding of the ideas themselves.
- Support with job placement: Our placement team works with our students to locate employment in the graphic design field that is a good fit for them.
Basic Features of Graphic Design:
Space: This element of the graphic design courses in chennai is purposefully blank. Negative space has meaning. Passive space is usually the space between margins, gutters, and other features.
Balance: The greatest graphic design courses use visual center symmetry, radial symmetry, and asymmetry to achieve visual balance. Symmetrical balance requires equal form, weight, and lines on both sides of a page layout.
Contrast: Graphic design's contrast concept involves contrasting one element. For instance, thin versus thick, dark vs bright, and little vs huge. Contrast emphasizes a design's value.
Proximity: It helps keep objects that sync together. These parts must also be visually linked to sync.
Alignment: Arranging the design so that the top, side, bottom, or center are never the same is called alignment. The left side of a layout usually has items that are regularly aligned.
Repetition: Design consistency is achieved through repetition. Repetition generates rhythm in design. Type, size, and color bulleted points appear as one unit. ACTE's graphic design courses in Chennai help students comprehend visual principles and develop their design talents using industry-leading technologies.
Graphic Designing Quick Innovation Scope:
Motion Design Is in High Demand: Everyone consumes material digitally in the era of social media. According to studies, YouTube's income has surged as users increasingly choose video material. This has resulted in an increase in career opportunities for motion graphics designers. If you have a strong creative streak and like creating, you should seek for motion design opportunities.
Make a Difference: Implementing innovative design concepts has the potential to alter the world. You may contribute to create environmentally friendly items and participate in climate-saving activities. Furthermore, you may make a difference by raising illness awareness and highlighting the necessity of being vaccinated via your artwork.
Working on Your Own: A graphic designer mostly works with a laptop computer. As a result, you have the option of working from home. Participate in meetings using an online platform. Then, take your customers' input and work on it to improve the quality of your design.
At the moment, everything necessitates quick innovation. As a result, businesses are more inclined to employ a high-quality and imaginative graphic design specialist. Thus, the scope of graphic design is broad since it continually requires digital fluency, ongoing learning, and good communication skills.
ACTE offers online graphic design courses. The graphic design courses in chennai have a full curriculum that covers Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe XD, and other relevant software. There are also things like color theory, design theory, typography, and layout design in the course. During the designing courses in chennai, students can get help from the ACTE's expert mentors. Students can also join ACTE and get access to special learning materials, discounts on courses, and more.
ACTE Chennai offers Graphic Design Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Graphic Design Course in ChennaiModule 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE Graphic Design CS4
- 1. About Graphic Design
- 2. Navigating Graphic Design
- 3. Menus and panels
- 4. Opening new files
- 5. Opening existing files
- 1. Exploring the Toolbox
- 2. The New CS4 Applications Bar & the Options Bar
- 3. Exploring Panels & Menus
- 4. Creating & Viewing a New Document
- 5. Customizing the Interface
- 6. Setting Preferences
- 1. Zooming & Panning an Image
- 2. Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids
- 3. Undoing Steps with History
- 4. Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel
- 5. The New Masks Panel & Vibrance Color Correction Command
- 6. The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface
- 7. The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands
- 8. The New 3D Commands
- 1. Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- 2. The Image Size Command
- 3. Interpolation Options
- 4. Resizing for Print & Web
- 5. Cropping & Straightening an Image
- 6. Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
- 1. Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool
- 2. Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool
- 3. Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools
- 4. Combining Selections
- 5. Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- 6. Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge
- 7. Modifying Selections
- 1. Understanding the Background Layer
- 2. Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers
- 3. Locking & Merging Layers
- 4. Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles
- 5. Filling & Grouping Layers
- 6. Introduction to Blending Modes
- 7. Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill
- 8. Creating & Modifying Text
- 1. Using the Brush Tool
- 2. Working with Colors & Swatches
- 3. Creating & Using Gradients
- 4. Creating & Working with Brushes
- 5. Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools
- 6. Painting with Selections
- 1. The Red Eye Tool
- 2. The Clone Stamp Tool
- 3. The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool
- 4. The Spot Healing Brush Tool
- 5. The Color Replacement Tool
- 6. The Toning & Focus Tools
- 7. Painting with History
- 1. Color Spaces & Color Modes
- 2. The Variations Command
- 3. The Auto Commands
- 4. Adjusting Levels
- 5. Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
- 1. Quick Mask Options
- 2. Painting a Selection
- 3. Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background
- 1. Understanding Paths & the Pen Tool
- 2. Creating Straight & Curved Paths
- 3. Creating Combo Paths
- 4. Creating a Clipping Path
- 1. Getting Started with Graphic Design Filters
- 2. Smart Filters
- 3. Creating Text Effects
- 4. Applying Gradients to Text
- 1. Saving with Different File Formats
- 2. Saving for Web & Devices
- 3. Printing Options
- 4. Credits
Hands-on Real Time Graphic Design Projects
Advanced Photo Editing
How do you take 2 different pictures and make them into a mash it up that is completely integrated together
Producing on-line web advertisements becomes part of every designer's toolkit.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Graphic Design training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Graphic Design Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Adobe Certified Expert in Graphic Design & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
How can I get Graphic design certification?
Are Graphic design certifications worth it?
What are the steps to become Graphic design certified?
How long is ACTE’s Graphic design certification valid for?
When and how will I receive my certificate once I pass this exam?
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Graphic Design Trainer
- Our Graphic Design Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Graphic Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Graphic Design training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Graphic Design Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Graphic Design Course Reviews
I joined the Graphic Design training course 2.5months ago. All the staffs are really friendly and helpful in various aspects. Instead of telling teaching, it would be appropriate to tell that they train the student bro practice in the placement point of view. A good place to start their career for those who are interested to enter the IT industry....... Thanks, ACTE, Tambaram
I have Joined Graphic Design course in ACTE. This Best Graphic Design training in Chennai. It is a good place for knowing and exploring more about Graphic Design in depth. They teach you from the most basic topics no matter what is your stream. The faculties here are like the best teachers you can get for Graphic Design training. Thanks to ACTE.
I have undergone Graphic Design training in ACTE, Chennai under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts with conceptual ideas and had a good friendly session throughout the course and had got good interview skills and ideas. Thanks a lot for the wonderful experience
I would like to extend my thanks for all your ingenious training on Graphic Design skills. I would strongly recommend my known people for this institute and sincerely thanks for coordinating in the completion of my due course. I wish you good luck with your future endeavours and looking forwards to crossing your paths in the future.....thanks ACTE, Pune
I have undergone Graphic Design training in ACTE under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts and had a good friendly session throughout the course.
Graphic Design Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Graphic Design training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Graphic Design Course?
Why Should I Learn Graphic Design Course At ACTE?
- Graphic Design Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Graphic Design experts with 10+ years of experience in the Graphic Design domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Graphic Design Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Graphic Design ?
How Do I Enroll For The Graphic Design Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]