- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in MicroSoft Dynamics.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in MicroSoft Dynamics.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial MicroSoft Dynamics Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of MicroSoft Dynamics Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next MicroSoft Dynamics Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Most Job Oriented Tools Covered in Microsoft Dynamics Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of MicroSoft Dynamics and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) for Dynamics 365 Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Overview and Planning, Installation, Managing Users and Security, Services, Workflow, Analytics, Reporting, Enterprise Portal, Administration, Organization Model, Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical [D365], Application Explorer, D365 Menu in VS, Data Model, Code, User Interface, Reporting in Dynamics 365, XDS and Security Model in D365, Customization in D365, Services.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What are the roles and career paths in Microsoft Dynamics?
- The customer or process owner understands the process.
- The consultant is an expert in CRM and focuses on the solution, creating a FDD.
- The solution architect validates the FDD against the solution design.
- The technical architect (or lead/analyst developer) creates the technical design while validating that it fits with the overall technical solution..
- Developer gonna implement them..
The future of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects?
Future Dynamics 365 projects will combine digital transformation, intelligence and mobile applications to create projects which deliver business value to the customer. Customers have changed and want cloud and mobile solutions, the focus has moved it of what can we deliver, not what are the technical limitations.
How would be the career growth in Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the most powerful enterprise platforms I've ever seen (and I'm one of the first critics of Microsoft). It's #2 in the industry behind Salesforce (which has never been profitable), and it's half the price of Salesforce. There are a lot of other pros over Salesforce it has. Not the least of which is the ease of use to administrate and configure, as well as extend beyond its capabilities via the CRM's SDK.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Microsoft Dynamics Course Completion?
Why we use Microsoft Dynamics Developer? Why not Sharepoint Developer?
The major difference is Microsoft Dynamics CRM ability to create relationships between lists of data. SharePoint have fantastic tools in place to build, manage and collaborate on the lists of data, but it does not have built in ability to build relationship between the various data.
Do I need IT background to learn Microsoft Dynamics?
- What to learn first in order to become MS CRM developer?.
- how can i setup practice environment at home to practice the CRM development?.
- is there any non-profit org available to get volunteer projects like Salesforce?.
- can we find any free projects online to try it on our own?.
- any help on this would be really appreciated?.
What path should I choose as a Microsoft Dynamics?
There are two main paths in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The options mentioned by others are just small variations of the following: functional specialist and technical specialist:
- The functional specialist remains on the business side and helps users and senior management understand their needs and suggests customizations to optimize business processes.
- The technical specialist looks at the business requirements and finds the technical way (click or code based) to meet those requirements. There could be some level of interaction with the business side as well.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training Microsoft Dynamics?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Microsoft Dynamics. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What is the future of Microsoft Dynamics?
Yes, The future for Dynamics CRM is so bright with the release of Dynamics 365 in November 2016 where Microsoft has combined the features of both CRM ( Sales, Marketing and Services) and ERP( Finance, Project management, operations etc). This new release of CRM-ERP applications makes the integration of CRM with ERP less time-consuming and the data can be easily accessible through Common Data Model (CDM).
How long will it take to implement Dynamics?
- internal and external team numbers.
- additional modules.
- user numbers.
- organisation size.
- levels of data migration.
- amount of customisation needed.
- number of users needing training.
- the kind of organisation, whether it is professional services or manufacturing, for example.
- which processes are included under the term “implementation”.
5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Microsoft Dynamics?
- Cross-functional intelligence.
- Immediate access.
- Familiar platform.
- Seamless integration. `
Overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training in Chennai
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that run organizations and allow them to grow and transform. Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP capabilities to execute business functions across domains such as Sales, Operations, Financials, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing, and Customer Insights.Start Learning with us ACTE Microsoft Dynamics Classroom and Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Microsoft Dynamics Ax & AX Technical [D365] Course in ChennaiModule 1: Overview and Planning
- Server Setup
- Domain Accounts
- Planning Hardware and Software
- RAID Subsystem
- Disaster Recovery
- Staff Skills Review
- Naming Convention
- Setup Utility
- Install an Environment
- Perform a Single-Computer Installation
- Configuration Utilities
- Install Microsoft Dynamics AX in Silent Mode
- Office Add-Ins
- Initialization Checklist
- Security Overview
- Adding Users
- Adding Active Directory Groups
- Role Based Security
- Extensible Data Security Framework
- Customizing Security
- Services Overview
- Integration and Planning
- Infrastructure and Deployment
- Troubleshoot and Monitor Services
- General Features
- Create a Workflow
- Graphical Workflow Editor
- Configure an Approval Element
- Configure Decisions
- Configure a Parallel Activity
- Configure a Sub Workflow
- Configure Line-Item Workflows
- Configure Tasks
- Completing a Workflow Configuration
- Workflow Types
- Inquiries and Reports
- Cube Overview
- Installation and Deployment
- Planning Considerations for Reporting
- Batch Support
- Installation and Deployment
- Configure Report Servers
- Security Considerations
- About Enterprise Portal
- Security and Authentication
- Configuration and Administration
- Model Management
- System Monitoring
- System Administration
- Set Up and Manage Emails
- Set Up and Manage Batch Processing
- Set Up and Manage Alerts
- About Organizations and Organizational Hierarchies
- Plan the Organizational Hierarchy
- Working with Legal Entities
- Working with Operational Units
- Working with Organizational Hierarchies
- Organization Hierarchy Examples
- Comparison D365 vs AX 2012 vs AX 2009
- The Cloud Model - Pros and Cons
- Introduction to Azure
- 3 tier vs n-tier Architecture
- Licensing Model
- Model Management
- Introduction to LCS
- Code Migration
- D365 Setup and Server Architecture
- Classic View vs Model View
- Data Types
- Base Enum
- Extended Data Types
- Basic Data Entities
- Composite Data Entities
- Aggregate Data Entities
- Table Collections
- OOP’s and Classes in D365
- Runnable Classes
- New Keywords and D365 way of handling
- Exception Handling in D365
- Form Patterns in D365
- Menu Items
- SSRS Reports
- Power BI Integration
- Label Handling in D365
- Workflows in D365
- Configuration Keys
- Over layering vs Extensions
- Base Enum Extensions
- Extended Data Type Extensions
- Table Extensions
- Query Extensions
- Views Extensions
- Data Entity Extensions
- Class Extensions
- Event Handling
- Chain Of Command
- Form Extensions
- Menu Item Extensions
- Menu Extensions
- Security Extensions
- OData Services
- Compare Tool
- Deployment Model
- Moving Customization to Production
- Upgrade from AX 2012 to D365
- Using Trace Parser in D365
- Task Recording
Hands-on Real Time MicroSoft Dynamics Projects
Clinical Lab Order Processing System Project
This project is used to improve patient outcomes and wanted to speed up their order process using Dynamics CRM.
MS-CRM Quote customisation project
This Project entity there by adding new fields and formulas for tax calculation.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% MicroSoft Dynamics training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- MicroSoft Dynamics Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MicroSoft Dynamics Trainer
- Our MicroSoft Dynamics Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MicroSoft Dynamics domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MicroSoft Dynamics training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for MicroSoft Dynamics Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
MicroSoft Dynamics Course Reviews
I have completed Microsoft Dynamics course in ACTE. My trainer saran is very helpful and supportive he clarify all my silly doubt as i am new to this programming world! he teach us with real time example to make things understand better, even he arranges extra classes if needed. about institute professionalism is well maintained as i expected. overall its a good learning experience and Thank you ACTE @ Velachery for shaping me..
No one can teachMicrosoft Dynamics basics better than in ACTE Module. Best training class if you want to understand Microsoft Dynamics in depth. Thank you ACTE for the knowledge you have imported to me.
The class timing was convenient and flexible . The trainer shared lots of knowledge apart from the syllables in Microsoft Dynamics..best place to known-how the Microsoft Dynamics.
Saravanan sir is an awesome teacher. I was very happy with the way of teaching and the approach. He gives real time example to make understand the concepts. Individual attention is given. The way he makes you think logically is incredible. I'm placed today because of your teaching. Best place to learn Microsoft Dynamics in Bangalore.
The best persons I have ever met in my life. Divakar's way of explaining is just superb, amazing,awesome ,enthusiastic. He is very inspiring and motivating person. Love you sir.??. I got Placement through ACTE in Tambaram.
MicroSoft Dynamics Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MicroSoft Dynamics training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MicroSoft Dynamics Course?
Why Should I Learn MicroSoft Dynamics Course At ACTE?
- MicroSoft Dynamics Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MicroSoft Dynamics experts with 10+ years of experience in the MicroSoft Dynamics domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A MicroSoft Dynamics Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MicroSoft Dynamics?
How Do I Enroll For The MicroSoft Dynamics Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]