- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Mobile Application Testing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Mobile Application Testing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Mobile Application Testing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Mobile Application Testing Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Mobile Application Testing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Mobile Application Testing and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Mobile Application Tester (CMAT) Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Mobile Application Testing Architecture, Connection Types, Development Platforms for Mobile Application Testings, Emulators & Simulators, Mobile Testing Types, Mobile specific testing, Field testing, Mobile Application Testing Testing Process & Techniques, Agile and Mobile Application Testing Development, Test Design Techniques Used for Mobile Testing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Mobile Application Testing Testing Training Course in Chennai
ACTE’s Mobile Application Testing Testing training covers software testing concepts, types of mobile apps & app testing generics, manual and automated testing, using Appium and Selendroid for automated testing and much more. This Mobile Application Testing Testing certification course will help you to identify the issues which can be related to security, reliability, performance and stability of mobile apps. Our course is highly experiential and you will learn the concepts in-depth through hands on practice sessions.Enroll Now with us ACTE Mobile Application Testing Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Mobile Application Testing Topics Covered
Native Vs Hybrid Vs Mobileweb
Planning & Tools
Testing - Types
Why Mobile Application Testing testing is important?
Mobile Application Testing Testing enables enterprises to build applications that are scalable and accessible across multiple platforms. It's a process to build an application software by testing it for its functionality, usability, and consistency. This can be done by automation as well as with manual testing
How is Mobile Application Testing testing done?
Mobile Application Testing testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency. ... Mobile Application Testings either come pre-installed or can be installed from mobile software distribution platforms.
What should I test in Mobile Application Testing?
- Documentation Testing. Documentation testing is the necessary preparatory stage of the Mobile Application Testing testing process.
- Functional testing.
- Usability testing.
- UI (User Interface) testing.
- Compatibility (Configuration) testing.
- Perfomance testing.
- Security testing.
- Recovery testing.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Mobile Application Testing Testing Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Mobile Application Testing analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is the difference between mobile testing and Mobile Application Testing testing?
Device testing is generally being carried out to check the mobile device itself, whereas Mobile Application Testing testing involves testing of an application which will be running on the chosen device.
What are the prerequisites for learning Mobile Application Testing Testing?
Knowledge and mastery over these programming languages are, therefore, prerequisites to developing an Android app.
- Master the Language
- Objects & classes.
- Inheritance & interfaces.
- Strings & numbers, generics,
What is difference between mobile and Web testing?
The distinction between mobile and web app testing
The Mobile Application Testing can work on multiple devices, including a cell phone, tablet, locking system or fitness tracker. 2. Web browsers have been created stationary.When testing web applications moves to testing Mobile Application Testings, the task is consistently expanded.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Mobile Application Testing Testing?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Mobile Application Testing Testing. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are Mobile Application Testings examples?
Native apps include Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. Hybrid apps are designed for platforms including Xamarin, Angular Mobile Sencha Touch, React Native, Iconic and others. On the other hand, web-based apps are responsive versions of websites designed in order to work on any mobile device.
How much time does it take to develop an app?
So, how long does it take to make an app? Once again, it depends on the size of the app and its features. On average, app design time will vary between 2 to 3 weeks for a simple app and can go up to around 9 to 10 weeks for a complex app with many features
How do I become a mobile app tester?
- Complete a short form. Tell us about yourself and your technical skills.
- Get certified with us. One of our managers will contact you shortly to complete the certification process.
- Test apps & earn money.
ACTE Chennai offers Mobile Application Testing Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Mobile Application Testing Testing Course in ChennaiModule 1 : Introduction to Mobile Application Testing Testing
- Market size and figures
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Target audiences and customers
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Application Testings
- Mobile Application Testing Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Application Testings
- Challenges of Mobile Application Testing testing
- Testing in Mobile Space
- Emulators & Simulators
- Differences in Mobile & Conventional Application Testing
- Mobile Testing Types
- Testing for the devices
- Testing for the connectivity
- Testing applications on different platforms
- Mobile specific testing
- Testing different types of Mobile Application Testings
- Common test types applied to mobile testing
- Field testing
- Test Process
- Test Levels
- Agile and Mobile Application Testing Development
- Test Coverage
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table
- State Transition Testing
Hands-on Real Time Mobile Application Testing Projects
Ecommere Website and Shopping cart project
A shopping cart is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Android JSON Parsing project
This Project is the process of buying the stocks from the buyers and then selling it to the customers.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Mobile Application Testing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Mobile Application Testing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Mobile Application Testing Trainer
- Our Mobile Application Testing Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Mobile Application Testing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Mobile Application Testing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Mobile Application Testing Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Mobile Application Testing Course Reviews
I finished my Mobile Application Testing Training in Chennai at ACTE. What a impressive service!!!Their Mobile Apps Testing course is superb and they gave more practical knowledge about Mobile Application Testing.
I had completed my course in Mobile Application Testing at ACTE. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained the concept as well as the subject in clear way. Topics are not skipped and trainer ensures that you understand the topic. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE at Velachery for this wonderful opportunity!
I did my Mobile Application Testing at FITA. I was very nervous to do this course. The experience at ACTE was amazing.Everyday classes was pleasurising and sweet. The coaching was in depth and I am extremely satisfied with my course. Thank you ACTE @ Tambaram.
I joined this institute to take training for Mobile Application Testing. Trainer knowledge is excellent and with this course I got useful knowledge. Provided in depth knowledge about the topics. The training was excellent with good interaction. Thank you ACTE for wonderful and knowledgeable training
I had completed my course in Mobile Apps Testing at ACTE @ Bangalore. ACTEis the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable.Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!
Mobile Application Testing Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Mobile Application Testing training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Mobile Application Testing Course?
Why Should I Learn Mobile Application Testing Course At ACTE?
- Mobile Application Testing Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Mobile Application Testing experts with 10+ years of experience in the Mobile Application Testing domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Mobile Application Testing Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Mobile Application Testing?
How Do I Enroll For The Mobile Application Testing Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]