- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in MongoDB.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in MongoDB.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial MongoDB Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of MongoDB Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next MongoDB Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in MongoDB Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of MongoDB and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- MongoDB Certified Developer Associate Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: MongoDB, CRUD,ADMIN COMMANDS, Storage Engine, Replication Overview, Reconfiguring a Replica Set, Scalability, Backup and Restore, Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting).
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MONGODB COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What makes MongoDB the best?
Scalable and Reliable. MongoDB is highly scalable, using shards. Horizontal scalability is a big plus in most NoSQL databases. MongoDB is no exception. It is also highly reliable due to its replica sets, and the data is replicated in more nodes asynchronously.
What is the scope of Mongo DB engineers?
There is scope with essentially everything that you decide to learn, but if you keep nagging about the fact that if you'll be paid a million or a thousand once you master it, you won't make it. Just start, everything else falls in line after that and believe me because I've asked a lot of questions and in the end the only thing that really helps is you and you only. Just start, that's all.
How do I start learning MongoDB?
- Installation and connecting with Node.js server-side.
- Connecting to Cloud services.
- Mongo Shell.
- Mongoose Library and adding promises.
- Adding error handling.
- Data modeling and Schemas.
- Testing, indexing, and replication.
- Quizzes and labs. This is the method ACTE followed to the students for helping to learn about the Mongo DB .Classroom & Online training Hand On practise ,Lifetime access for the Particular Software , Real time Examples with the Expert Trainers
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Mongo DB Course Completion?
Is it worthwhile to learn MongoDB?
Definitely it’s worth learning MongoDB as it’s a NoSQL DB and widely used in the industry. It’s also easy to learn.
What are the prerequisites for learning Mongo DB?
How do I get MongoDB certified?
- Learn. Take an online or Classroom classes through ACTE or attend the training. Complete one of our online or classroom classes.
- Study. MongoDB Professional Certification Exam Prep Resources.
- Get Certified.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Mongo DB?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Mongo DB. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the advantages of MongoDB?
Advantages of MongoDB over RDBMS. Structure of a single object is clear. No complex joins. Deep query-ability. MongoDB supports dynamic queries on documents using a document-based query language that's nearly as powerful as SQL.
Is MongoDB worth learning?
Yes it is worth learning MongoDB in 2020. MongoDB is an open-source document-based database management tool that stores data in JSON-like formats. It is a highly scalable, flexible and distributed NoSQL database.And also it is better for you to learn MongoDB from the Online Courses through ACTE.
Top reasons to consider a career in mongo DB?
- Online gaming.
- Social network development.
- Web applications management.
Overview of Mongo DB Training in Chennai
More businesses square measure victimisation MongoDB development services, the foremost well-liked NoSQL info, to handle their increasing knowledge storage and handling demands. The MongoDB certification course equips you with the talents needed to become a MongoDB fully fledged skilled.Start Learning with us ACTE MongoDB Classroom and Online Training Course.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of MongoDB Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- db.currentOp() & db.killOp()
- collection.stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)
Hands-on Real Time MongoDB Projects
Payroll Management System Database Project
This Project deals with the financial aspects of the employees of the organization like salary, allowances, deduction etc.
Health Care Organization Database Project
This Project manage the information of the patients, doctors, billing and payment processing.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% MongoDB training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- MongoDB Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MongoDB Trainer
- Our MongoDB Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MongoDB domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MongoDB training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for MongoDB Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
MongoDB Course Reviews
i had completed Mongo DB courses here the overall experience was too good. The staffs were very well equipped. Their attitude towards the students was very humble . It is a very nice place to learn. I had spent a quality time over there .
I have completed the Mongo DB course from ACTE @ Tambaram. It's a good training institute and the trainer is very friendly and knowledgeable.
The training for "Mongo DB" was detailed and elaborate . The trainer Mr.Sakthi was very good in explaining the concepts . He provided insights about many concepts that were tough to understand. Good learning experience ?
I just had Mongo DB training in ACTE @ Porur . All sessions went well and training was intreractive and intresting. They have covered all concepts relating to Mongo DB it was a good experience. Thanks to ACTE at Bangalore.
I have joined Mongo DB course here..The trainer was excellent! He has an in in-depth understanding and experience in Mongo DB... It is use full to learn great amount of information about this course... Very good training taken here..
MongoDB Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MongoDB training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MongoDB Course?
Why Should I Learn MongoDB Course At ACTE?
- MongoDB Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MongoDB experts with 10+ years of experience in the MongoDB domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A MongoDB Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MongoDB?
How Do I Enroll For The MongoDB Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]