- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Photoshop.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Photoshop.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Photoshop Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Photoshop Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Photoshop Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Industry Tools Covered in Photoshop Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Photoshop and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Photoshop Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4, Panels & Menus, Working With Images, Resize & Crop, Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation, Started with layers, Photo retouching, Special effects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PHOTOSHOP COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is PhotoShop is a good career option?
Yes, it is a good option; Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. Adobe Photoshop is a graphic editing program that been used to create and manipulate digital images. It is useful in the field of professional photography, web designing, architecture and forensic & medicines.
What is the scope of PhotoShop in future?
Photoshop is an effulgent program, as it holds the ability to adapt to various and different function or activities. A person with software exposure works in many fields regarding Photoshop. We can use Adobe Photoshop for a wide variety of tasks, colour correction in photos, refining scanned photos, printing images, designing logos, page layouts for our blog or site, making gif animations, working with video clips, working with 3D objects and much more.
Is there a demand for PhotoShop?
Photoshop demand will never decrease. Adobe Photoshop is the best tool for editing any kind of photos. If you learn Photoshop, you can do any photo editing tasks and take your career as a photo editor or graphic designer. You can Freelance and create Advertising, Websites, Publications like Magazines and Books. However, you have to be an artistic mind so that you can give what the customer want and must be a great visualizer. There are a plethora of new features which have been introduced into Photoshop CC 2017 that make it one of the most exhaustive and feature-rich photo editing software.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PhotoShop Course Completion?
Is PhotoShop is a good field?
You can take part in several contests from home that held every now and then. You can apply for a magazine and can get job, depends on the quality of your work. You can work for short film and feature film studios. Again, for this your work should be extra-ordinary. The best way to show off your work is to make an insanely beautiful online portfolio. Either a personal website or use sites like Behance.
What is the difference between PhotoShop and CorelDraw?
Photoshop is an excellent program mainly used for creating images, photo editing, and graphics design or to add special effects to images. Photoshop is pixel-based, whereas CorelDraw mainly used for vector-based graphics and is a lot like Adobe Illustrator. The Adobe version of CorelDraw is Illustrator. Photoshop has excellent colour management, more tutorials, better optimized, and comes with a broader set of features in general. However, these additional features also complicate the mastering of this program.
Does PhotoShop require coding?
Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. Every coder/programmers codes things in different way. Photoshop is huge but it is highly necessary for programmers, especially web developers to know some basics of it. Photoshop insulates you too much from the technical aspects of the filters and transformations it does, which could be of interest to a programmer.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Photoshop?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Photoshop. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Photoshop in Nowadays?
It really depends what you want to use Photoshop for the simple answer is yes, it's definitely worth it. Assuming you do not have the time to become very good at Photoshop, you can still learn the basics of it, which will be useful for you in tons of ways. Photoshop is a very powerful software with an impressive range of options when it comes to poster design, enhancing and manipulating photographs, artwork.
Does Photoshop have a future?
The Future of Photoshop is essentially limitless. You can create nearly anything with it. Most use it for basic photo editing, you can paint with it, composite photos together, pretty much whatever you can imagine, and you can do. Adobe has put considerable effort into its AI-based services, and has previously hinted at a future where more of the tasks could performed just by machine learning systems. Currently Photoshop requires skilled artists to master complicated tools, but with AI technology, we could be in for a wave of automated and convincing artwork.
Top reasons to consider a career in Photoshop?
- Photoshop's capabilities are unrivalled.
- It will give you more options.
- Make website mockups.
- Design infographics.
- Create graphic design projects.
- Create animations.
- You can create an image for your blog.
- You can design images for Social Media Marketing.
- Correct photography mistakes.
- You can sell your design on online marketplaces.
Overview of Photoshop Training in Chennai
ACTE steps through the process of optimizing Photoshop's performance. The course begins with hardware configuration, from processor and memory recommendations to hard drive and solid-state drive (SSD) advice. Next, learn about the Photoshop preferences that deliver the best balance of performance and flexibility. Finally, discover the best way to move and save files and how other applications and even the health of your disk drive impact Photoshop's processes.Enroll Now with us ACTE Photoshop Classroom & Online Training Course.
- This week, Adobe MAX announced the release of Creative Cloud 2019, including the new version of Adobe Photoshop CC 2019.
A Revamped Implementation of Multiple Undo’s
- Ctrl-Z or Command-Z now steps backward, whereas Ctrl-Shift-Z or Command-Shift-Z steps forward, all without abandoning any History states.
Paint Multiple Symmetrical Brushstrokes at a Time around Multiple Axes:
- Photoshop CC 2018 made this feature available as a hidden Technology Preview. Now it’s out there in the open and more capable than ever. You can even define your own custom symmetry axis from the Paths panel.
Preview Blend Modes from the Layers Panel:
- Ever left scratching your head wondering which blend mode to apply? Well then, Deke has good news for your scalp. Go to the Layers panel, hover your cursor over a blend mode, and watch it apply on-the-fly. You can’t help but get wise.
- Like Illustrator and InDesign, Photoshop can now compute simple arithmetic operations: namely addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Wondering what a number divided by 2 is? Don’t. Just enter /2 and let Photoshop figure it out.
The Content-Aware Fill Taskspace:
- For years, the workings of Content-Aware Fill have been a mystery: Cross your fingers and hope for the best. Now Photoshop devotes an entire taskspace that puts you in control.
- You can specify the areas from which Photoshop samples its source pixels, while at the same time previewing the results in real time. CAF even returns its results to an independent layer.
- Do you ever find that it takes forever to improve and finish your images in Photoshop? In this brief course, veteran photographer ACTE Orwig shares practical tips that can help you work faster and smarter with this essential software.
- ACTE covers several key topics, including nondestructive filters, adjustment layers, masking, blend modes, brush sizes, and more.
- Throughout the course, he also provides advanced time-saving tips and shortcuts that can help you truly harness the power of Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop greatly benefits from performance tuning.
- Through careful hardware configuration and preference settings, you can make Photoshop run faster and more efficiently—and a Photoshop system that runs efficiently is one that doesn't interrupt your creative process.
- Photoshop is arguably the most widely used, most popular and most powerful photo-editing software in the world and although many of today's Photoshop users probably can't imagine a world without the application, it's important to remember that Photoshop has only been around for a measly 25 years.
- Today, Photoshop is an extremely powerful piece of software but it hasn't always been this way.
- If you rewind 25 years, Photoshop didn't exist at all and even when the application was initially created, it was a far-cry from the hugely powerful application that we know and love today.
- Photoshop is now used by amateurs and professionals alike for everything from simple image retouching to website design.
- The software has truly changed the world of photography and design but we mustn't forget, it took 25 years of constant improvements to get to this stage.
- Below, we'll be exploring how Photoshop came to be what it is today.
- We'll look at how the application excelled and improved with each new release in a detailed timeline of the software's release history.
- We'll also be looking at who created the software, why they created it and why they were so awesome.
- It would be easy to assume that an application as feature-rich and powerful as Adobe Photoshop was created by a team of boffins working tirelessly for years on end.
- While this might be somewhat accurate for more recent versions of the application, the original software was created by two brothers (with a little help from their father).
- In 1987, Thomas Knoll was a PHD student at the University of Michigan where he was studying Engineering.
- Thomas had always been interested in photography much like his father and he had a dark room in his basement.
- Thomas's father, Glen Knoll, was a professor at a local college. Much like his son, he was also interested in photography and computers.
- Glen was one of the first people to get their hands on an Apple II Plus computer as he was allowed to bring it home from work.
- One day, Thomas wrote a small subroutine for a program on his father's Apple II Plus that allowed him to translate monochromatic images to greyscale on his monitor.
- After working on the program a little more, Thomas was able to create a number of processes that applied various effects to images on the screen.
- It was a rather primitive program by today's standards but considering it was 1987, this was pretty breakthrough technology.
- While Thomas was studying at University, John Knoll (his brother) was working on special effects at George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic.
- When he saw what Thomas had created on his father's Apple II, he told Thomas that he should turn his program into a fully fledged image editor.
- John and Thomas actually began to work together on the application.
- By utilising Thomas's programming expertise and John's design experience, the two brothers improved on the initial application and in 1988, released a piece of software called "Image Pro".
ACTE Chennai offers Photoshop Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Photoshop Course in ChennaiModule 1: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4
- 1. About Photoshop
- 2. Navigating Photoshop
- 3. Menus and panels
- 4. Opening new files
- 5. Opening existing files
- 1. Exploring the Toolbox
- 2. The New CS4 Applications Bar & the Options Bar
- 3. Exploring Panels & Menus
- 4. Creating & Viewing a New Document
- 5. Customizing the Interface
- 6. Setting Preferences
- 1. Zooming & Panning an Image
- 2. Working with Multiple Images, Rulers, Guides & Grids
- 3. Undoing Steps with History
- 4. Adjusting Color with the New Adjustments Panel
- 5. The New Masks Panel & Vibrance Color Correction Command
- 6. The New Note Tool & the Save for Web & Devices Interface
- 7. The New Auto-Blend & Auto-Align Layers Commands
- 8. The New 3D Commands
- 1. Understanding Pixels & Resolution
- 2. The Image Size Command
- 3. Interpolation Options
- 4. Resizing for Print & Web
- 5. Cropping & Straightening an Image
- 6. Adjusting Canvas Size & Canvas Rotation
- 1. Selecting with the Elliptical Marquee Tool
- 2. Using the Magic Wand & Free Transform Tool
- 3. Selecting with the Regular & Polygonal Lasso Tools
- 4. Combining Selections
- 5. Using the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- 6. Using the Quick Selection Tool & Refine Edge
- 7. Modifying Selections
- 1. Understanding the Background Layer
- 2. Creating, Selecting, Linking & Deleting Layers
- 3. Locking & Merging Layers
- 4. Copying Layers, Using Perspective & Layer Styles
- 5. Filling & Grouping Layers
- 6. Introduction to Blending Modes
- 7. Blending Modes, Opacity & Fill
- 8. Creating & Modifying Text
- 1. Using the Brush Tool
- 2. Working with Colors & Swatches
- 3. Creating & Using Gradients
- 4. Creating & Working with Brushes
- 5. Using the Pencil & Eraser Tools
- 6. Painting with Selections
- 1. The Red Eye Tool
- 2. The Clone Stamp Tool
- 3. The Patch Tool & the Healing Brush Tool
- 4. The Spot Healing Brush Tool
- 5. The Color Replacement Tool
- 6. The Toning & Focus Tools
- 7. Painting with History
- 1. Color Spaces & Color Modes
- 2. The Variations Command
- 3. The Auto Commands
- 4. Adjusting Levels
- 5. Adjust Curves, Non-Destructively, with Adjustment Layers
- 1. Quick Mask Options
- 2. Painting a Selection
- 3. Saving & Removing a Selection from the Background
- 1. Understanding Paths & the Pen Tool
- 2. Creating Straight & Curved Paths
- 3. Creating Combo Paths
- 4. Creating a Clipping Path
- 1. Getting Started with Photoshop Filters
- 2. Smart Filters
- 3. Creating Text Effects
- 4. Applying Gradients to Text
- 1. Saving with Different File Formats
- 2. Saving for Web & Devices
- 3. Printing Options
- 4. Credits
Hands-on Real Time Photoshop Projects
Advanced Photo Editing
How do you take 2 different pictures and make them into a mash it up that is completely integrated together
Producing on-line web advertisements becomes part of every designer's toolkit.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Photoshop training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Photoshop Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Photoshop Certificate in Chennai
ACTE Certification is respected by all of the biggest names in the industry. Freshers and corporate trainees can take advantage of our services after concluding the academic and practical training. To become an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, you must get the highest level of recognized certification. This can help you further your career in the creative field. Adobe recommends that you have at least two years of good Photoshop experience before taking the exam.
ACTE license is acknowledged around the globe. As a function of this certification, you can land top-level jobs at premier multinational corporations throughout the world. After completing our coursework and practical assignments, you will receive your certification.
What are the Photoshop other courses available?
Our ACTE Trainers will help candidates to get expertise on other familiar certifications which are available in the markets. Prominent Cerifications of Photoshop in the Market:
- Adobe Photoshop Mega Course-From Beginner to Super Designer.
- Photoshop and Illustrator speed illustration workflow.
- Painting Figures with the Power of Photoshop.
- Photoshop Manipulation and Editing Masterclass.
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 Essentials for beginners.
Is the Photoshop certification will enhance my career in future?
Since Adobe Photoshop provides powerful tools and means to excel in one's professional career and growth that can help people achieve their goals and objectives, it is the most widely used image editing software by millions of creators, artists, designers, web designers, photographers and VFX artists, among others.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Photoshop Course and trained them to get placement into a top most MNC's.
How do I become Photoshop certified?
Photoshop Certification classes are led by a live instructor in the same classroom with you or live online if you prefer to not travel to our locations. You can register for and take the online Photoshop certification exam from American Graphics Institute. Enroll in the comprehensive Photoshop Certificate program.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Photoshop Course and trained them to get certified.
The job opportunities for Photoshop certificated?
The hike which you get from the Photoshop certified:
- Photoshop Designer
- Photoshop and Coreldraw Designer
- Web Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator
- PHOTOSHOP ARTIST
- Graphic Designer Photoshop
The cost list of other certification for Photoshop?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Photoshop Certification:
- Adobe Certified Professional : $125
- Adobe Certified Expert : $225
- Adobe Certified Master : $225
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Photoshop Trainer
- Our Photoshop Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Photoshop domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Photoshop training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Photoshop Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Photoshop Course Reviews
I joined the Photoshop training course 2.5months ago. All the staffs are really friendly and helpful in various aspects. Instead of telling teaching, it would be appropriate to tell that they train the student bro practice in the placement point of view. A good place to start their career for those who are interested to enter the IT industry....... Thanks, ACTE, Tambaram
I have attended the Photoshop training provided by ACTE, Anna Nagar. their training is of high quality and Mr.Santosh is an excellent mentor with great knowledge of the subject. His teaching style and interaction skills made the training interesting...
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE, Chennai under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts with conceptual ideas and had a good friendly session throughout the course and had got good interview skills and ideas. Thanks a lot for the wonderful experience
I would like to extend my thanks for all your ingenious training on Photoshop skills. I would strongly recommend my known people for this institute and sincerely thanks for coordinating in the completion of my due course. I wish you good luck with your future endeavours and looking forwards to crossing your paths in the future.....thanks ACTE, Pune
I have undergone Photoshop training in ACTE under Mr Santosh. He was passionate about teaching and taught me all the concepts and had a good friendly session throughout the course.
Photoshop Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Photoshop training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Photoshop Course?
Why Should I Learn Photoshop Course At ACTE?
- Photoshop Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Photoshop experts with 10+ years of experience in the Photoshop domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Photoshop Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Photoshop?
How Do I Enroll For The Photoshop Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]