- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in R Programming.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in R Programming.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial R Programming Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of R Programming Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next R Programming Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of R Programming and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified R Programmer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Data Analytics, The important keywords in R like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data and Information, the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions, Data Manipulation in R, Data Import techniques in R, Exploratory Data Analysis, Overview of Machine Learning techniques, Project Work.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH R PROGRAMMING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About R Programming Training Course in Chennai
R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Start learning with us ACTE R Programming Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented R Programming Topics Covered
Fundamentals of R
Data Types, Variable
Operators, Loop control
Lists, Matrices Factors
Data Frames, Packages
Data Reshaping, File Management
Charts & Graphs
Is R Programming good career choice?
R Programming is very useful for career.Careers in R programming are associated with the data science and business analytics profession. ... R programmers are a good fit for the research-oriented industry for statistical model implementation for data analysis. professionals want to upgrade their career in data science R programming is a preferred choice.
What is the scope of R Programming?
R Programming, have great scope, Scope is high Basically, R is now considered as the most popular analytic tool.R Careers offers bright jobs for any data scientist he may be any fresher or experienced. Organizations expect many of the new hires with knowledge of R and they want them to be familiar with the R tool.
Is R Programming enough to get a job?
Even as a fresher, you can get a job in R Programming domain. R is the name of a popular programming language that has become the tool of choice for data scientists and statisticians around the world. Companies are using analytics to predict things like pricing of their products, how much to spend on ads, whether a drug will turn out to be successful or not etc. and R is helping them analyse historical data to make these predictions.
The business analytics field has been dominated by paid tools such as SAS, Statistica and SPSS (IBM). Even though some of these tools can be very expensive (with software licenses running into millions of dollars), the value coming out of their application is far more and hence companies did not mind spending so much.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My R Programming Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for R Programming. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
How can you resample statistical tests in R language?
Coin package in R provides various options for re-randomization and permutations based on statistical tests. When test assumptions cannot be met then this package serves as the best alternative to classical methods as it does not assume random sampling from well-defined populations.
What are the prerequisites for learning R Programming?
- Knowledge of statistics theory in mathematics.
- You should have solid understanding of statistics in mathematics.
- Understanding of various type of graphs for data representation.
- Prior knowledge of any programming.
Can I learn R Programming without coding experience?
Learn R. Can someone with no programming knowledge learn “R”? The answer is yes! ... Despite not having any previous programming experience , I analyzed my first data set of more than 20,000 data points in only a couple of months.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In R Programming?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in R Programming. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning R Programming?
Yes Definitely! From my point of view learning, R language has a worth to learn. R is the best programming language to perform analytical operation. The number of applications such as healthcare, finance, media use R programming to analyze their data.
How long would it take to learn R Programming?
Advanced R Programming takes around 1 month to master to a level so that you can start writing analytics functions.
If you have experience in any programming language, it takes 7 days to learn R programming spending at least 3 hours a day. If you are a beginner, it takes 3 weeks to learn R programming. In the second week, learn concepts like how to create, append, subset datasets, lists, join.
Top reasons to consider a career in R Programming?
- Backed by a Huge, Active Community.
- Comprehensive Library Support.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Data Visualization at its Best.
- Develop Interactive, Powerful Web Apps With Shiny.
- Go-to Option for Statistical Analysis and Data Science.
- High Market Demand With High-Paying Roles.
- Major Companies Trust R.
ACTE Chennai offers R Programming Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of R Programming Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to Data Analytics
- This module introduces you to some of the important keywords in R like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data and Information.
- You can also learn how R can play an important role in solving complex analytical problems.
- This module tells you what is R and how it is used by the giants like Google, Facebook etc.
- Also, you will learn use of ‘R’ in the industry, this module also helps you compare R with other software in analytics, install R and its packages.
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
- This module starts from the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions.
- In this module, we present a scenario and let you think about the options to resolve it, such as which datatype should one to store the variable or which R function that can help you in this scenario.
- You will also learn how to apply the ‘join’ function in SQL.
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- In this module, we start with a sample of a dirty data set and perform Data Cleaning on it, resulting in a data set, which is ready for any analysis.
- Thus using and exploring the popular functions required to clean data in R.
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
- This module tells you about the versatility and robustness of R which can take-up data in a variety of formats, be it from a csv file to the data scraped from a website.
- This module teaches you various data importing techniques in R.
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Basic SQL queries in R
- Web Scraping
- In this module, you will learn that exploratory data analysis is an important step in the analysis.
- EDA is for seeing what the data can tell us beyond the formal modeling or hypothesis. You will also learn about the various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
- This module touches the base Statistics, Machine learning techniques used in the Industry and will cover case studies.
- Standard deviation
- Linear regression
- Multiple regression
- Logistic regressions
- 1 Real-time project
Hands-on Real Time R Programming Projects
Data Analytics using R
This Project can explore statistical models to validate them or check their existing work for possible errors.
This Project is use to identify credit risk and fraud detection.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% R Programming training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- R Programming Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By R programming & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced R Programming Trainer
- Our R Programming Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are R Programming domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best R Programming training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for R Programming Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
R Programming Course Reviews
Had a great experience with ACTE institute. I am very thankful to prabu sir for the way of teaching R programming concepts, clearing doubts and providing strong foundation for the basics. Great place to learn new things from the scratch with recordings available for later use.
I had such a great experience in ACTE institute it's not just one side teaching there's a lot of two way interaction and I got to learn so much with real time scenarios.The teachers here are so friendly we can get to attend classes very flexibly.I have completed the R Programming course in this institute in velachery
Thank you very much for your great support in ACTE trainers in omr. The way of teaching is very good, he explains all the topics by giving real time examples and give real time logic to work in the tool. Most importantly very flexible with the session timings.
It's one of the best institution is ACTE for freshers to learn R Programming course and one who wanted to improve their technical skills...very good teaching faculty and friendly environment in Banglore.
One of good better best teaching center is ACTE and they provide 100% support to get placement in R Programming and the training method is excellent by giving assignment, conducting test and solving errors there is Bright future for ACTE joiners only thanks to ACTE at Porur for giving that kind of support grown up my carrier special .
R Programming Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire R Programming training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this R Programming Course?
Why Should I Learn R Programming Course At ACTE?
- R Programming Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by R Programming experts with 10+ years of experience in the R Programming domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A R Programming Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In R Programming?
How Do I Enroll For The R Programming Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]