- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Java.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Java.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Java Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Java Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of ReactJS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- ReactJS Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ReactJS Introduction, Overview of JSX, ReactJS Environment Setups, ReactJS forms and UI, Life Cycles Overview, Handling in JSX, Flux overview, Unit Testing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ReactJS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About ReactJS Training in T. Nagar
Most Job Oriented ReactJs Topics Covered
Component Life Cycle
Animations, Higher-Order Functions
Is good to opting a career in ReactJS ?
ReactJS developers have a bright future ahead as the framework is in use in multiple industries and actually, React developers are currently paid the most when compared to other web development technologies.
- React is easy to learn.
- It is being used widely in companies like Facebook, Netflix, Apple, Paypal, and more.
- You can create any web applications, command-line interfaces, mobile and desktop apps by learning ReactJS certification course.
- ReactJS developer can earn an average salary of $113,326 per annum - Indeed
- The demand for ReactJS developers is growing fast, with great opportunities for skilled ones.
What is the scope of ReactJS ?
As a developer, you can create large web applications in order to change data without reloading the page by using ReactJS. The demand for remote React developers and ReactJS services have been growing exponentially over the past few years. It has become the best choice for users due to its simplicity, user-friendliness, native approach, data binding, performance, and testability.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Aspirant wishing to build a career in frontend web application development.
- Web developers who build UI/UI solutions for web and mobile apps.
- Professionals who want to develop large-scale web applications using React.
Is ReactJS will enough to create a job?
YES,A ReactJS Developer is the one who is capable of working on both ends of web application front-end and back-end.Companies consider ReactJS developers as budget-friendly as well because instead of hiring two developers individually for front-end and back-end companies hire ReactJS developers.ReactJS developers are the proverbial unicorns of the development world: fanciful and functional.If you're wondering why ReactJS developers in such particular demand, it's because most developers are highly specialised. They either work in server-side programming (back-end),or client-end programming.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My ReactJS course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for ReactJS .Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is React a library or a framework?
React is a library for building composable user interfaces. It encourages the creation of reusable UI components which present data that changes over time. It is not a complete application framework like angular, it is just a view layer. So it is not directly comparable to frameworks like angular
Prerequisites to Learn ReactJS Training?
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn ReactJS ?
NO,HTML and CSS skill would be required for developing ReactJS Single Page applications. Though react uses JSX, HTML fundamentals are needed and to style react application CSS skills are desired.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In ReactJS ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in ReactJS . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning ReactJS course?
Yes,ReactJS offers numerous benefits by efficiently rendering and updating the right components when you change the data, making your code predictable and easier to debug with declarative views, and rendering on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native. You begin to see more benefits once you switch to ReactJS.
Some benefits are as follows:
- Widen your career opportunities by working as Full Stack Engineer, Senior Developer, Front End Developer etc.
- Enhance your productivity by equipping yourself with top-notch developer tools.
- Upgrade your skillsets by learning components and write with JSX to be relevant to the market.
- ReactJS is also backed by a strong community enabling you to grow your network
- ReactJS expertise can help you earn an average salary of $113,326 per annum
How long does it take to skilled in ReactJS ?
ReactJS is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing ReactJS exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical ReactJS certifications
- Complete knowledge in the ReactJS
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in ReactJS ?
ReactJS Development is undoubtedly a promising career option. The field has the potential for continued growth in the years to come. ReactJS Developer is just not an in-demand role across multiple organizations, it’s also a well-paid role. Understanding more technologies is certainly a sure-fire way to future-proof your career as the digital landscape evolve.For those who are looking for a competitive, as well as a lucrative job, ReactJS Development is a smart and ideal career choice.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in ReactJS :
- ReactJS is easy to learn and also has a great documentation
- ReactJS has a great community support as well backed by Facebook
- ReactJS is rapidly growing and is becoming first choice for many companies to develop scalable and performant web applications
- ReactJS is universal, you can use react learning to create web, mobile and desktop applications
- ReactJS is being widely used by many large enterprises like Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal and many others
- Build a lucrative career.
TOP 10 ADVANTAGES OF USING REACT.JS:
Front-end ecosystem is constantly evolving and changing on a day-to-day basis. Some tools become “bestsellers” in terms of web app development, revolutionizing the workflow, while others become a dead end.
Let's go with the ten reasons to use React js:
- It facilitates the overall process of writing components
- It boosts productivity and facilitates further maintenance
- It ensures faster rendering
- It guarantees stable code.
- It is SEO friendly.
- It comes with a helpful developer toolset.
- There is React Native for mobile app development.
- It is focused and easy-to-learn
- It is backed by a strong community
- It is used by both Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups
- While JSX is often a matter of dispute, it can prove useful in building high-volume apps or custom components, excluding typos in large tree structures, and making it easier to convert from HTML mockups to ReactElement trees. Besides that, it provides React developers with informative warning and error messages and also helps to prevent code injections.
- Often updates turn into a headache because the application has a complex logic and changes in one component can affect others. To solve the issue Facebook has supplemented React with the ability to reuse system components, and developers define it as one of the best features of React js.
- Re-use of assets is well-known among designers, who typically reemploy the same digital objects. You can start with finest components (checkbox, button, etc.), then move to wrapper components comprised of these tiny elements and move forward until the main, root component. All components have their internal logic, what makes it easier to manipulate and define them. Such approach ensures consistent app look and facilitates codebase maintenance and growth.
- This component structure is the answer to the question “why to use React?” for many companies and Walmart is one of them. The corporation includes multiple trademarks and branches, such as Walmart Brazil, Walmart Chile, Asda, Massmart, Sam's Club, and some others. All companies have their own online presence, but still, there are components that are common to all the brands – payment form elements, image carousel, bread crumbs, for example. This is where the ability to re-use code components comes in handy. To make version management and further installation of components easier the company has introduced internal coding standards and currently, it's moving to the npm registry.
- Building a high-load application it is essential to consider how the structure will impact the overall app performance. Even latest platforms and engines can't ensure the absence of annoying bottlenecks, because DOM (document object model) is tree-structured and even small changes at the upper layer can cause awful ripples to the interface. To solve the issue Facebook development team has introduced Virtual DOM – currently, one of the benefits of using React for heavy loaded and dynamic software solutions.
- As the name suggests, it is a virtual representation of the document object model, so all the changes are applied to the virtual DOM first and then, using diff algorithm, the minimal scope of necessary DOM operations is calculated. Finally, the real DOM tree is updated accordingly, ensuring minimum time consumed. This method guarantees better user experience and higher app performance.
- To make sure that even small changes that take place in the child structures won't affect their parents, ReactJS uses only downward data flow. Changing an object, developers just modify its state, make changes, and, after that, only particular components will be updated. This structure of data binding ensures code stability and continuous app performance.
- Though some improvements have taken place at Google, we shouldn't forget about other search engine platforms, like Yahoo, Bing or Baidu. Moreover, we need to take into account various microformat web use-cases, like Open Graph, Twitter Cards, etc., because Facebook, Slack or Twitter won't execute your JS and mainly depend on SSR.
- Learning new technologies and using them in the next project can be fun, but only if they can be actually applied in the development environment. It means that a framework or library should come with a proper tooling for efficient performance. Among Reactjs advantages are its coverage with debugging and design tools.
- React Developer Tools is a browser extension available for both Chrome and Firefox. It enables developers to observe reactive component hierarchies, discover child and parent components, and inspect their current state and props.
- Among other advantages of React js in mobile app development, our React Native developers recite its portability and ability to reuse components, real-time reload and modular architecture, open source, and generous ecosystem. When it comes to the actual use of React Native, we can list such mobile apps as Skype, Tesla, Airbnb, and WalMart. And don't forget about Instagram and Facebook – the actual innovators and early adopters.
- Taking into account all the above, this is also one of the major reasons why use React js. It doesn't impose any patterns, templates, complex internals or architecture like MVVM or MVC. It is a view layer that allows JS developer to design an app the way he sees it. The only thing you need to do is to get familiar with component's states, props, and life cycles.
- Initially, React library was created for internal use and later shared with the entire world. Currently, it is supported by Facebook and Instagram engineering teams, plus external experts. For example, React GitHub repository numbers over 1100 contributors, while users can ask their questions on Stack Overflow, Discussion forum, Reactiflux Chart, Freenode IRC, social media platforms and many others.
- Thousands of companies worldwide have chosen Reactjs for their apps, sites and internal projects. Still, doubt about what is React js good for? – Check out some inspiring samples of hot solutions: companies built mobile apps with React Native: Airbnb, Walmart Labs, Tesla, Tencent QQ (with more than 829 million active accounts), Baidu Mobile (with more than 600 million users), Bloomberg, li.st, Gyroscope, Delivery.com, JD.com, GoDaddy and many others. Sites using React: BBC, Netflix, Dropbox, Coursera, IMDb, PayPal, Dailymotion, Chrysler, American Express, Intuit, Khan Academy, Lyft, Atlassian, New York Times, Reddit and dozens of others. One of our recent projects, Mochi – Pet Supplies & Food, is also built using React Native and currently, it gains traction.
- React is definitely worthy of your attention, especially if you are working on single page application and wish to make it fast, responsive and user-friendly. However, this JS library can be hardly called a universal remedy.
- React setup can take more time, comparing to Vue.js for example, though adding new features is relatively easy. If you are not sure about the future of your project, then you need to think twice about creating a React app. The migration process from Reactjs can become rather tough and time-consuming. If you are a fan of TypeScript or templates, you'd better go with Angular or Vue.
It facilitates the overall process of writing components:
It boosts productivity and facilitates further maintenance:
It ensures faster rendering
It guarantees stable code
It is SEO friendly
It comes with a helpful developer toolset
There is React Native for mobile app development
It is focused and easy-to-learn
It is backed by a strong community
It is used by both Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups
When to use React JS?
ACTE T. Nagar offers Core Java Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of ReactJS Course in T. NagarModule 1: What is ReactJS?
- ReactJS Introduction
- Advantages of ReactJS
- Workflow of ReactJS
- Scope of ReactJS
- Introduction of Virtual DOM.
- Difference between JS and JSX.
- React Components overview
- Containers and components
- What is Child Components?
- What is Namespaced components?
- Node setup
- How to use NPM?
- How to create package.json and purpose of it?
- ES6 Introduction and features.
- Webpack Overview
- Best IDE for ReactJS and How to write optimized code in ReactJS?
- ReactJS browser plugins overview.
- NPM Installation by locally and Globally
- Create a Basic App with ReactJS and other Supported NPMs.
- Create a React component with JSX template.
- How to create Nested Components?
- What is ReactJS render?
- React Props overview.
- Introduction of Props validation with data types.
- Flow of States, Initialize states and update states.
- Create a Small React Module
- Use All the states in in the created Application.
- Lists of Form components.
- Setup Controlled and Uncontrolled form components.
- Control Input elements.
- How to set default values on all formats of Input elements.
- ReactJS Form validations.
- How to write Styles?
- Animations overview
- Create a React Form.
- Client-side form validation.
- Applying form components.
- Submit and Rest the form.
- Initial Render
- Props Change
- Stage Change
- Component willMount
- Component didMount
- Component Unmount
- Applying Different Lifecylces in the Application.
- When to choose Appropriate lifecycles.
- Single Page Application Overview.
- How to configure React Router?
- History of Router
- How to Handle Conditional statement in JSX?
- IIFE in JSX for complex logic overview.
- Create a Single Page Application.
- Applying Routing.
- Dynamically render the components based on the url.
- onBlur, onKeyUp, onChange and other useful primary events in ReactJS.
- How to Sharing events between the components?
- Communicate Data between components.
- Applying all lists of events.
- CSS and inline styles in ReactJS overview.
- Introduction to styled components
- Styling the application using styled component
- How to use Animations in the Application.
- How to Load the router library?
- Configure the React Router?
- How to Pass and receive parameters?
- Integration of React-cookie overview.
- What is Flux Architecture?
- What are the Flux Components available?
- View Controllers.
- How Flux works?
- Flux and React works together.
- Introduction to One Store.
- Provider Component
- View Controllers
- Redux application Development with Real-time Project
- What are the necessary Tools required for Unit Testing?
- React Unit Testing overview
- Introduction to JEST.
- How to Test React Component?
- How to Test React Router?
Hands-on Real Time ReactJS Projects
Create react app manually
This project is to create React App is a great tool to get you up and running with ReactJS very quickly.
Timer App project
This project is a simple time tracker with powerful reports and it works across all your devices.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE T. Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Core Javatraining course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Core Java Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By React JS Full-Stack Web Developer & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Core Java Training in T. Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Core Java domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Core Java training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Core Java Training in T. Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
It’s really good institutions where they have good trainers and materials are also good. They are not only providing quality training but their internal team is also good in providing support . I did three training Angular,React and Ionic from this institute and gained lots of Knowledge in Anna Nagar.
Really helpful tutors and best institute for beginners from non IT field, to start the career in ReactJS. Including theory and practical classes, helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end development.
Its really a great institute for learning ReactJS course. Trainer is very supportive & also helped me a lot to get detailed information regarding the key concepts and challenging tasks in real time.Best part of the training is there is not only a theoretical class but also practical real time scenarios of live projects. ACTE is providing also placement opportunities. I strongly recommend ACTE for ReactJS training in Bangalore.
ACTE is the best institute for training any courses are available in Velachery, they trainings are very good ,not only the training they have given proper guidence for each and every student,they have assign daily tasks which is very useful for student career.This is the best institute to learn ReactJS to the career growth
My experience with ReactJS has been amazing, they helped in my skill development and they have a much more practical approach in teaching. I Enrolled for ReactJS .I like the way of training and they are providing good placements in Tambaram.
ReactJS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire ReactJS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this ReactJS Course?
Why Should I Learn ReactJS Course At ACTE?
- ReactJS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by ReactJS experts with 10+ years of experience in the ReactJS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies