- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Java.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Java.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Java Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Java Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of ReactJS and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- ReactJS Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: ReactJS Introduction, Overview of JSX, ReactJS Environment Setups, ReactJS forms and UI, Life Cycles Overview, Handling in JSX, Flux overview, Unit Testing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ReactJS COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About ReactJS Training in Maraimalai Nagar
ACTE take full responsibility for the training of the student. React has become so popular so quickly: Working with the DOM API is hard. React basically gives developers the ability to work with a virtual browser that is more friendly than the real browser. React's virtual browser acts like an agent between the developer and the real browser.Start learning with us ACTE ReactJS Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented ReactJs Topics Covered
Component Life Cycle
Animations, Higher-Order Functions
Is good to opting a career in ReactJS ?
ReactJS developers have a bright future ahead as the framework is in use in multiple industries and actually, React developers are currently paid the most when compared to other web development technologies.
- React is easy to learn.
- It is being used widely in companies like Facebook, Netflix, Apple, Paypal, and more.
- You can create any web applications, command-line interfaces, mobile and desktop apps by learning ReactJS certification course.
- ReactJS developer can earn an average salary of $113,326 per annum - Indeed
- The demand for ReactJS developers is growing fast, with great opportunities for skilled ones.
What is the scope of ReactJS ?
As a developer, you can create large web applications in order to change data without reloading the page by using ReactJS. The demand for remote React developers and ReactJS services have been growing exponentially over the past few years. It has become the best choice for users due to its simplicity, user-friendliness, native approach, data binding, performance, and testability.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- Aspirant wishing to build a career in frontend web application development.
- Web developers who build UI/UI solutions for web and mobile apps.
- Professionals who want to develop large-scale web applications using React.
Is ReactJS will enough to create a job?
YES,A ReactJS Developer is the one who is capable of working on both ends of web application front-end and back-end.Companies consider ReactJS developers as budget-friendly as well because instead of hiring two developers individually for front-end and back-end companies hire ReactJS developers.ReactJS developers are the proverbial unicorns of the development world: fanciful and functional.If you're wondering why ReactJS developers in such particular demand, it's because most developers are highly specialised. They either work in server-side programming (back-end),or client-end programming.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My ReactJS course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for ReactJS .Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is React a library or a framework?
React is a library for building composable user interfaces. It encourages the creation of reusable UI components which present data that changes over time. It is not a complete application framework like angular, it is just a view layer. So it is not directly comparable to frameworks like angular
Prerequisites to Learn ReactJS Training?
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn ReactJS ?
NO,HTML and CSS skill would be required for developing ReactJS Single Page applications. Though react uses JSX, HTML fundamentals are needed and to style react application CSS skills are desired.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In ReactJS ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in ReactJS . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning ReactJS course?
Yes,ReactJS offers numerous benefits by efficiently rendering and updating the right components when you change the data, making your code predictable and easier to debug with declarative views, and rendering on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native. You begin to see more benefits once you switch to ReactJS.
Some benefits are as follows:
- Widen your career opportunities by working as Full Stack Engineer, Senior Developer, Front End Developer etc.
- Enhance your productivity by equipping yourself with top-notch developer tools.
- Upgrade your skillsets by learning components and write with JSX to be relevant to the market.
- ReactJS is also backed by a strong community enabling you to grow your network
- ReactJS expertise can help you earn an average salary of $113,326 per annum
How long does it take to skilled in ReactJS ?
ReactJS is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing ReactJS exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical ReactJS certifications
- Complete knowledge in the ReactJS
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in ReactJS ?
ReactJS Development is undoubtedly a promising career option. The field has the potential for continued growth in the years to come. ReactJS Developer is just not an in-demand role across multiple organizations, it’s also a well-paid role. Understanding more technologies is certainly a sure-fire way to future-proof your career as the digital landscape evolve.For those who are looking for a competitive, as well as a lucrative job, ReactJS Development is a smart and ideal career choice.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in ReactJS :
- ReactJS is easy to learn and also has a great documentation
- ReactJS has a great community support as well backed by Facebook
- ReactJS is rapidly growing and is becoming first choice for many companies to develop scalable and performant web applications
- ReactJS is universal, you can use react learning to create web, mobile and desktop applications
- ReactJS is being widely used by many large enterprises like Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal and many others
- Build a lucrative career.
7 Reasons why you should use React:
We evaluated all front-end frameworks before working on a major new version of our product, JotForm 4.0. After a series of Hack Weeks to kick tires of modern web front-end libraries, we concluded that React was the best fit for our needs. Here is 7 reasons why we decided go ahead with React:
- Fast Learning Curve
- Reusable Components
- Fast render with Virtual DOM
- Clean Abstraction
- Flux and Redux
- Great Developer Tools
- React Native
- As the React guide says Thinking in React may be a little different than you used to since it brings a new approach to the table, but it will become much easier and natural as you gain experience with it.
- React provides a component based structure. Components are your lego pieces. You start with tiny components like button, checkbox, dropdown etc. and the you create wrapper components composed of those smaller components. And then you write higher level wrapper components. And, it goes on like that until you have this one root component and that component is your app.
- Each component decides how it should be rendered. Each component has its own internal logic. This approach has some amazing results. You can re-use components anywhere you need. As a result, (1) your app has consistent look and feel, (2) code re-use makes it easier to maintain and grow your codebase, and (3) it is easier to develop your app.
- This component based structure helped us tremendously building our large web app, the brand new form builder on JotForm 4.0.
- Updating DOM is usually the bottleneck when it comes to the web performance. React is trying to solve this problem by using something called virtual DOM; a DOM kept in memory. Any view changes are first reflected to virtual DOM, then an efficient diff algorithm compares the previous and current states of the virtual DOM and calculates the best way (minimum amount of updates needed) to apply these changes. Finally those updates are applied to the DOM to ensure minimum read/write time. This is the main reason behind React’s high performance.
- One of the powerful sides of React is that it provides a good abstraction which means that it does not expose any complex internals to the user.
- Compare this to Angular: Why on earth should you have to learn an internal process such as digest cycles? Those kind of details better be kept as internals to provide a clean abstraction. You only need to understand a component’s life cycles, states and props to master React to accomplish everything you need. React does not dictate any patterns or architecture like MVC/MVVM, after all its only about the view layer and you are free to design your app’s architecture in any way you see fit.
- Yet there is one good architecture that fits React really well called Flux.
- Flux architecture is introduced and maintained by Facebook and they use it for their web applications. It complements React components by unidirectional data flow. The overall structure is as follows.
- The main idea is to create actions which are orchestrated by a central dispatcher to update stores. Then the views are updated with respect to the changes in that stores. All the data to be displayed by components are kept in stores and are not duplicated as models in MVC structure which saves you from trying to keep your model data in sync throughout the application all the time.
- Unfortunately, flux is not a ready to use library but there are such implementations. The most popular one is Redux which is a kind of reinterpretation of flux architecture. It provides a single store which is not required in flux. In my opinion, this is a great decision you should make, for the sake of having a single source of truth. There is only one single object where you keep all the application data. This makes it easier to observe and manipulate. Any change on the store (data) will trigger a render for related components and the view is always kept in sync with data.
- Another great feature of Redux is that you can define a middleware to intercept dispatched actions. Generally it used for logging, exception handling and async API calls but you can also write a middleware easily to solve all kinds of other problems.
- If you choose to use redux it comes with a great dev tool. That will make things a lot easier for you.
- Developer toolset is another important factor when you are choosing a development platform. There are two great tools you should be aware of: React Developer Tools and Redux Developer Tools. Both can be installed as Chrome extensions.
- React Developer Tools is great for inspecting react components within their hierarchy and also great for observing their current props and states. You can see a snapshot below. Here we are inspecting JotForm 4.0 components. Selected component is highlighted on the left side, its position in the hierarchy and its props are displayed in the rightmost pane.
- If you are using the Redux library you should definitely take a look at Redux Developer Tools for Chrome. You can observe dispatched actions, current store states and watch changes on stores. You can also dispatch actions or modify stores and see changes reflected to your view instantly. Since all the updates are kept within the extension, time travel is even possible. You can record and go back to any state of your application for debug purposes.
- Learning React comes with a bonus: React Native. React is not a ‘write once run anywhere library’, as the creators says, it’s a ‘learn once write anywhere’ library. Yes, you can write native apps for Android and iOS using React Native. Although you will not be able to use the exact same code you wrote for web, you will be able to use the same methodology and the same architecture.
Fast Learning Curve
Fast render with Virtual DOM
Flux and Redux
Great Developer Tools
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers Core Java Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of ReactJS Course in Maraimalai NagarModule 1: What is ReactJS?
- ReactJS Introduction
- Advantages of ReactJS
- Workflow of ReactJS
- Scope of ReactJS
- Introduction of Virtual DOM.
- Difference between JS and JSX.
- React Components overview
- Containers and components
- What is Child Components?
- What is Namespaced components?
- Node setup
- How to use NPM?
- How to create package.json and purpose of it?
- ES6 Introduction and features.
- Webpack Overview
- Best IDE for ReactJS and How to write optimized code in ReactJS?
- ReactJS browser plugins overview.
- NPM Installation by locally and Globally
- Create a Basic App with ReactJS and other Supported NPMs.
- Create a React component with JSX template.
- How to create Nested Components?
- What is ReactJS render?
- React Props overview.
- Introduction of Props validation with data types.
- Flow of States, Initialize states and update states.
- Create a Small React Module
- Use All the states in in the created Application.
- Lists of Form components.
- Setup Controlled and Uncontrolled form components.
- Control Input elements.
- How to set default values on all formats of Input elements.
- ReactJS Form validations.
- How to write Styles?
- Animations overview
- Create a React Form.
- Client-side form validation.
- Applying form components.
- Submit and Rest the form.
- Initial Render
- Props Change
- Stage Change
- Component willMount
- Component didMount
- Component Unmount
- Applying Different Lifecylces in the Application.
- When to choose Appropriate lifecycles.
- Single Page Application Overview.
- How to configure React Router?
- History of Router
- How to Handle Conditional statement in JSX?
- IIFE in JSX for complex logic overview.
- Create a Single Page Application.
- Applying Routing.
- Dynamically render the components based on the url.
- onBlur, onKeyUp, onChange and other useful primary events in ReactJS.
- How to Sharing events between the components?
- Communicate Data between components.
- Applying all lists of events.
- CSS and inline styles in ReactJS overview.
- Introduction to styled components
- Styling the application using styled component
- How to use Animations in the Application.
- How to Load the router library?
- Configure the React Router?
- How to Pass and receive parameters?
- Integration of React-cookie overview.
- What is Flux Architecture?
- What are the Flux Components available?
- View Controllers.
- How Flux works?
- Flux and React works together.
- Introduction to One Store.
- Provider Component
- View Controllers
- Redux application Development with Real-time Project
- What are the necessary Tools required for Unit Testing?
- React Unit Testing overview
- Introduction to JEST.
- How to Test React Component?
- How to Test React Router?
Hands-on Real Time ReactJS Projects
Create react app manually
This project is to create React App is a great tool to get you up and running with ReactJS very quickly.
Timer App project
This project is a simple time tracker with powerful reports and it works across all your devices.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Maraimalai Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Core Javatraining course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Core Java Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By React JS Full-Stack Web Developer & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Core Java Training in Maraimalai Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Core Java domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Core Java training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Core Java Training in Maraimalai Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
It’s really good institutions where they have good trainers and materials are also good. They are not only providing quality training but their internal team is also good in providing support . I did three training Angular,React and Ionic from this institute and gained lots of Knowledge in Anna Nagar.
Really helpful tutors and best institute for beginners from non IT field, to start the career in ReactJS. Including theory and practical classes, helped to develop indepth knowledge in front end development.
Its really a great institute for learning ReactJS course. Trainer is very supportive & also helped me a lot to get detailed information regarding the key concepts and challenging tasks in real time.Best part of the training is there is not only a theoretical class but also practical real time scenarios of live projects. ACTE is providing also placement opportunities. I strongly recommend ACTE for ReactJS training in Bangalore.
ACTE is the best institute for training any courses are available in Velachery, they trainings are very good ,not only the training they have given proper guidence for each and every student,they have assign daily tasks which is very useful for student career.This is the best institute to learn ReactJS to the career growth
My experience with ReactJS has been amazing, they helped in my skill development and they have a much more practical approach in teaching. I Enrolled for ReactJS .I like the way of training and they are providing good placements in Tambaram.
ReactJS Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire ReactJS training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this ReactJS Course?
Why Should I Learn ReactJS Course At ACTE?
- ReactJS Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by ReactJS experts with 10+ years of experience in the ReactJS domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies