- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in SAP SRM.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in SAP SRM.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial SAP SRM Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of SAP SRM Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next SAP SRM Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of SAP SRM and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- SAP Certified Development Associate - SRM certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: EBP - Enterprise Buyer Professional, Technical Basic Settings, Organization Structure, CRM Middleware, Types of Procurement / Self Service Procurement, Work Flow, Extended Classic Scenarios, Plan Driven Procurement, Service Procurement, Catalog Content Management - CCM, Sourcing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SAP SRM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About SAP SRM Training Course in Chennai
SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) is a SAP product that facilitates the procurement of goods via a web-based platform. ... You can reduce the time span and costing of procurement cycle using innovative methods to manage business processes with key suppliers.
Most Job Oriented SAP SRM Topics Covered
Procurement, Shopping Cart
Network & Communication Security
Auditing & Logging
Is SAP SRM good career choice?
Of course, its a good choice to make a solid career as a fresher in the SAP Platform. ... the functional people will have their demand in the project. So for a career option in SAP MM and SRM modules will be a great choice. Having functional knowledge is always profitable.
What is the scope of SAP SRM Developer?
SAP SRM has a really good future. Hence the scope is very limited. It could grow if "Make In India" campaign succeeds and therefore SRM implementations start.... However, there is decent scope for SRM support from India, through IT services companies, for customers abroad. It is a niche skill, due to shortage.
Is SAP SRM enough to get a job?
Is just a single module of SAP (i.e. SRM) SAP SRM is quite basic option but now lot many changes / transformations took place from last couple of years. Since SAP acquired Ariba, Ariba is quite good option for SAP procurement. I would like to suggest SAP-Ariba over Sap SRM.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My SAP SRM Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for SAP SRM. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
In SAP SRM Standalone deployment, where do the processing occurs?
- In a standalone deployment model, all the procurement processing is performed in SAP SRM system and back end accounting system is used for invoice financial processing.
- In a Standalone scenario, purchase order management, shopping cart and goods receipt and invoices are processed in SRM system.
What are the prerequisites for learning SAP SRM?
There are no such pre-requisites for getting started with learning SAP SRM, however, it is a must that you should have some technical knowledge(you must be good with programming language like C. C++), so that it will make your learning easier also be active to work hard and remember where there is a will there's away! So, anyone can learn SRM
Can I learn SAP SRM without Coding Experience?
There are many roles in SAP which do not require programming per se. You can become a functional expert/consultant of various SAP modules ( Components of Business suite like ERP, SRM, MM, Financials, etc) and help in implementation of SAP at the customer sites. Most tasks in these roles involve customizing and business knowledge and the need for knowing programming is little to none.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In SAP SRM?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in SAP SRM. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning SAP SRM?
- surely its worth to choose SAP MM why im saying that SAP MM which places role in a Logitics,procurement and more placements going on many manufacturing companies.
- But when you start learning that module please move on Best trainers rather than institutes. So when you start learning a SAP Please get a demo from the trainers…as my knowledge the person but i do know the name of that person but he is from foursteps solutions he is so good and more updated in that module.
- If you like to move on institutes these are the institutes which provides real time hands on training for SAP
How long would it take to learn SAP SRM?
- If you are a beginner in programming, it can take between 4 and 6 weeks at the basic according to several factors. It can take between 1 and 3 years if you continue to learn and work on it with your real time experience to learn a module.
- If you want to learn the SAP Training reach Creating experts ACTE provide you the real time and advance level training from the experienced professionals.
Top reasons to consider a career in SAP SRM?
Most IT graduates and professionals choose SAP for a variety of reasons, some of which include the following: Challenging Work: Many choose SAP software for the challenge. Companies, businesses, government agencies, and others look to SAP consultants to help in solving problems and meeting organizational objectives.
However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced SAP developer can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.
ACTE Chennai offers SAP SRM Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of SAP SRM Course in ChennaiModule 1: EBP - Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios - Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
- Creation of Organization Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee Data
- Creation of Vendor Organization Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware.Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service - SUS
- Overview on Service Procurement
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview
Hands-on Real Time SAP SRM Projects
Sales Management project
This project originally referred exclusively to the direction of the sales force.
Customer Acquisition project
This project process of persuading a consumer to purchase a company's goods or services.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% SAP SRM training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- SAP SRM Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced SAP SRM Trainer
- Our SAP SRM Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are SAP SRM domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best SAP SRM training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for SAP SRM Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
SAP SRM Course Reviews
BEST training institute for learning SAP is ACTE Tambaram branch at Chennai. sap Faculty has its unique way of teaching where he covers each and every topic of the subject, from his experience point of view, because of which it helped me in attending the interviews with confidence in the subject and I performed well in the interviews. Not to mention, the fee is very less compared to other institutes, which is delighting. The good thing is, the way he explains the topics in Demo classes, he explains with same interest till the end of the course.I completed with 100% Satisfaction from experienced trainers they have years of experience in the same field with live projects and With 100% placement assistance.The learning experience was excellent and and the knowledge gained from that course met industry standards which helped me to clear the rounds with confidence.It was a great experience studying at this institute. he focuses on minute details, He starts with the very basic levels which help in clearing and building the foundation, later on, which helps a lot. The classes and the practical training was very well structured and provided according to the time needed. I started everything from beginning, and he helped me in learning and practicing on the ongoing projects which were a very hand on experience. Overall I would recommend the Institute if you are starting from the scratch and want to become good in SAP.
ACTE porur branch at Chennai is quite awesome regarding trainings and possess good teaching skills. It is very helpful as it provide very clear knowledge about the courses you preferred. In my opinion you should join this institute if you want a bright future.
ACTE at Chennai is a wonderful where you can get enough knowledge about any technology and I did Sap Qm in the ACTE and i am fully satisfied with their training and placement.
ACTE in Bangalore is the Best place to enhance your skill and grow faster.
After seeing the reviews I approached ACTE I was amazed by their demo class. I had a nice training in ACTE. I was given a mini project in sap to complete. I completed it with my staff's guidance. Then I had regular tests. I finished the course successfully and got placed.I would say that ACTE is the Best Institution for learning sap on my view.
SAP SRM Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire SAP SRM training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this SAP SRM Course?
Why Should I Learn SAP SRM Course At ACTE?
- SAP SRM Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by SAP SRM experts with 10+ years of experience in the SAP SRM domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies