- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Amazon Web Services (AWS) Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Amazon Web Services (AWS) Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn AWS Certification Course from Real Time Experts
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Linux Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Understand Identity Access Management of AWS, EC2 Instance, Auto-scaling, Load Balancing, EBS (Elastic Block Storage), Object Storage in Cloud, Cloud Front, Route 53, AWS Security Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), NDynamo DB, Monitoring Services, Application Services – An Overview, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About AWS Training Course in Tambaram
This is the perfect course for beginners in Cloud Computing. This course starts from the fundamentals (basics) and helps you master several topics with excellent lab practical exercises. In addition, this will be an excellent course for AWS beginners who want to master other topics in AWS and achieve other AWS certifications in the future such as the AWS Architect Associate certification. Start Enhance your Career With ACTE AWS Class Room & Online Training.
Most Job Oriented AWS Topics Covered
Developer Tools, AI
Does AWS have scope?
Amazon Web Services, popularly known as AWS in the market, is a secure cloud service platform. It offers various functions for a business to scale up and grow such as computing power, content delivery, database storage and many other functionalities.
Is AWS a good career choice?
AWS is a good career move for those who want to explore and grow in the field of cloud computing. With the help of AWS, an individual, company, enterprises can get a cloud computing platform. For starting a career in AWS as a fresher, first of all, you need to undergo training for AWS.
Does fresher get job on AWS?
Yes, you can get a job even when you are an AWS fresher. But make sure you know all about AWS Cloud. However, only learning about the AWS cloud is not enough to get your hands on a good job.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My AWS Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for AWS. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is coding required for AWS?
AWS is primarily an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Platform. You need not know any programming to be successful in AWS “mostly”. However, all of that depends on exact role you get into. If you are writing scripts/programs for automation/control of AWS services, programming knowledge is a must.
What are the prerequisites for learning AWS?
- Having basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux etc
- As Visualization play a major role in AWS you need to have the understanding of it
- Networking is an essential skill as all operations on cloud platform involves it.
- Understanding the difference between the Public and Private cloud
- Last but not the least, you must have basic command over coding
What skills are required for AWS?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python or C# Most architects have a software development background.
- Data storage fundamentals.
- Security foundations.
- AWS service selection.
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In AWS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in AWS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
What is the future of AWS?
The future of AWS is bright. Infact, it's the future of modern day computing. Cloud computing, machine learning, IOT, etc are some of the domains which have a lot to offer in the near future.
How long would it take to master AWS?
Depending on how much experience you already have, it’s possible to learn AWS in 3 days with our instructor-led courses comprising of 18 hours of training. If you’re looking to gain AWS certification this will take a little longer, as you’ll also need to prepare for the exam.
Top reasons to consider a career in AWS?
- Flexibility & Scalability.
- PaaS Offerings.
- Global Architecture.
Explore the Benefits of Being AWS Certified
Showcase your AWS Certification achievement with digital badges on your social media and email signatures and to gain immediate access to exclusive AWS-sponsored certification events.
Enhanced Digital Badges
AWS Certification helps you build credibility and confidence by validating your cloud skills with industry-recognized credentials. We provide digital badges as a benefit of earning an AWS Certification to showcase certification status. Take advantage of flexible options for recognition and verification. AWS Certification digital badges are provided via Credly’s Acclaim platform and can be accessed, along with all your AWS Certified benefits, from your AWS Certification Account
Highlight Your AWS Skills
Add your digital badge to your professional profiles to highlight your skills. We can help with step-by-step guidance for adding to your social media profile and tools for embedding verifiable badges on websites, digital resumes, or email signatures.
Celebrate with Your Network
Share your digital badge as a post on social media to celebrate with your network. With one-click badge sharing to social media newsfeeds, it is easy to highlight your achievement.
Verify Your AWS Certified Status
Share a direct link to your digital badge via email to verify you are AWS Certified. Create an optional public profile with all earned AWS Certification badges. Digital badges make it easy for your employer to access up-to-date AWS Certified status.
Get access to a 50% discount voucher to apply toward recertification or any other exam.
Receive invites to regional Appreciation Receptions and use your digital badge to get exclusive access to AWS Certification Lounges at AWS re:Invent and select AWS Summit events.
AWS Certified Global Community
Gain access to the AWS Certified LinkedIn Community and network with your peers.
Free Practice Exams
Prepare for your next AWS Certification with a practice exam voucher.
AWS Certified Store
Unlock access to exclusive AWS Certified merchandise.
ACTE Tambaram offers Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in Tambaram
Module 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
Module 2: Why Cloud ?
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 3: AWS – An overview
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
Module 4: Understand Identity Access Management of AWS
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
Module 5: EC2 Instance
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
Module 6: Auto-scaling
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
Module 7: Load Balancing
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
Module 8: EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
Module 9: Object Storage in Cloud
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
Module 10: Cloud Front
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
Module 11: Route 53
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
Module 12: AWS Security Management
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
Module 13: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Module 14: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Module 15: NDynamo DB
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
Module 16: Monitoring Services
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
MOdule 17: Application Services – An Overview
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
Module 18: AWS Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
Module 19: AWS Architecture and Design
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Module 20: DevOps Fundamentals
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Hands-on Real Time Amazon Web Services (AWS) Projects
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Tambaram offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Amazon Web Services (AWS) training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainer
- Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Tambaram. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Amazon Web Services (AWS) training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Tambaram from recognized IT organizations.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Reviews
Our ACTE Tambaram Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
I had completed my Amazon Web Services (AWS) with advance in ACTE velachery branch at Tambaram. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
ACTE is very good platform to achieve knowledge in depth and They are providing placement for getting Job my experience and i have completed AWS course in Tambaram and ACTE was wonderful not only in terms of understanding the technology but also provides hands on practice to work on technology practically and the faculty is Extremely good and they help students in each and every way possible
I have completed AWS course in ACTE at Tambaram. My trainer is very helpful and supportive he clarify all my silly doubt as i am new to this programming world! he teach us with real time example to make things understand better, even he arranges extra classes if needed. About institute professionalism is well maintained as i expected. overall its a good learning experience and Thank you ACTE for shaping me.
I enrolled for cloud computing with AWS in ACTE at Hyderabad. Great tutor and very good learning experience. The session is very interactive and helpful. Worth to learn here.
ACTE paves a good platform for me to learn an extremely new domain and they cover all topics in step by step manner its very easy to understand and trainer is very friendly to us.He clarify our doubts as soon as possible . And we also have a particle section for each and every topics, thanks for my Trainer and ACTE academy to make my days effective .
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Call now: +9193833 99991 and know the exciting offers available for you!
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Amazon Web Services (AWS) training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
All the instructors at ACTE are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 9-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by ACTE for providing an awesome learning experience.
What if I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. ACTE assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
What are the modes of training offered for this Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course?
We offer this course in “Class Room, One to One Training, Fast Track, Customized Training & Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule.
Why Should I Learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts with 10+ years of experience in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
Yes We Provide lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
What certification will I receive after course completion?
You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
How Old Is ACTE?
We have been in the training field for close to a decade now. We set up our operations in the year 2009 by a group of IT veterans to offer world class IT training & we have trained over 50,000+ aspirants to well-employed IT professionals in various IT companies.
What Will Be The Size Of A Amazon Web Services (AWS) Batch At ACTE?
We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Amazon Web Services (AWS) batch to 5 or 6 members
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
How Do I Enroll For The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
You can contact our support number at 93833 99991 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India
Related Category Courses