- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Amazon Web Services (AWS) Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Amazon Web Services (AWS) Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn AWS Certification Course from Real Time Experts
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Linux Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Understand Identity Access Management of AWS, EC2 Instance, Auto-scaling, Load Balancing, EBS (Elastic Block Storage), Object Storage in Cloud, Cloud Front, Route 53, AWS Security Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), NDynamo DB, Monitoring Services, Application Services – An Overview, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About AWS Training Course in Thiruvanmiyur
AWS Certification Training by ACTE is specially designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue their career in Cloud Computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. Our AWS Architect Certification Class Room & Online Training helps you to grab this opportunity and advance your career.
Most Job Oriented AWS Topics Covered
Developer Tools, AI
Does AWS have scope?
Amazon Web Services, popularly known as AWS in the market, is a secure cloud service platform. It offers various functions for a business to scale up and grow such as computing power, content delivery, database storage and many other functionalities.
Is AWS a good career choice?
AWS is a good career move for those who want to explore and grow in the field of cloud computing. With the help of AWS, an individual, company, enterprises can get a cloud computing platform. For starting a career in AWS as a fresher, first of all, you need to undergo training for AWS.
Does fresher get job on AWS?
Yes, you can get a job even when you are an AWS fresher. But make sure you know all about AWS Cloud. However, only learning about the AWS cloud is not enough to get your hands on a good job.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My AWS Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for AWS. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is coding required for AWS?
AWS is primarily an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Platform. You need not know any programming to be successful in AWS “mostly”. However, all of that depends on exact role you get into. If you are writing scripts/programs for automation/control of AWS services, programming knowledge is a must.
What are the prerequisites for learning AWS?
- Having basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux etc
- As Visualization play a major role in AWS you need to have the understanding of it
- Networking is an essential skill as all operations on cloud platform involves it.
- Understanding the difference between the Public and Private cloud
- Last but not the least, you must have basic command over coding
What skills are required for AWS?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python or C# Most architects have a software development background.
- Data storage fundamentals.
- Security foundations.
- AWS service selection.
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In AWS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in AWS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
What is the future of AWS?
The future of AWS is bright. Infact, it's the future of modern day computing. Cloud computing, machine learning, IOT, etc are some of the domains which have a lot to offer in the near future.
How long would it take to master AWS?
Depending on how much experience you already have, it’s possible to learn AWS in 3 days with our instructor-led courses comprising of 18 hours of training. If you’re looking to gain AWS certification this will take a little longer, as you’ll also need to prepare for the exam.
Top reasons to consider a career in AWS?
- Flexibility & Scalability.
- PaaS Offerings.
- Global Architecture.
What Is AWS Cloud9?
The AWS Cloud9 IDE offers a rich code-editing experience with support for several programming languages and runtime debuggers, as well as a built-in terminal. It contains a collection of tools that you use to code, build, run, test, and debug software, and helps you release software to the cloud.
You access the AWS Cloud9 IDE through a web browser. You can configure the IDE to your preferences. You can switch color themes, bind shortcut keys, enables programming language-specific syntax coloring and code formatting, and more.
How Does AWS Cloud9 Work?
you use the AWS Cloud9 IDE, running in a web browser on your local computer, to interact with your AWS Cloud9 environment. A computing resource (for example an Amazon EC2 instance or your own server) connects to that environment. Finally, your work is stored in an AWS CodeCommit repository or another type of remote repository.
AWS Cloud9 Environments
An AWS Cloud9 environment is a place where you store your project’s files and where you run the tools to develop your applications. Using the AWS Cloud9 IDE, you can
- Store your project’s files locally on the instance or server.
- Clone a remote code repository — such as a repo in AWS CodeCommit — into your environment.
- Work with a combination of local and cloned files in the environment.
You can create and switch between multiple environments, with each environment set up for a specific development project. By storing the environment in the cloud, your projects no longer need to be tied to a single computer or server setup. This enables you to do things such as easily switch between computers and more quickly onboard developers to your team.
Environments and Computing Resources
Behind the scenes, there are a couple of ways your environments can be connected to computing resources.
You can instruct AWS Cloud9 to create an Amazon EC2 instance through Amazon EC2 and then connect the environment to that newly-created EC2 instance. This type of setup is called an EC2 environment.
You can instruct AWS Cloud9 to connect an environment to an existing cloud compute instance or to your own server. This type of setup is called an SSH environment.
There are some similarities and also some differences between EC2 environments and SSH environments. For new users, we recommend that you use an EC2 environment because AWS Cloud9 takes care of much of the configuration for you. As you learn more about AWS Cloud9, you might need to understand these similarities and differences better.
What Can I Do with AWS Cloud9?
With AWS Cloud9, you can code, build, run, test, debug, and release software in many exciting scenarios and variations. These include
- Work with code in several programming languages and the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
- Work with code in a running Docker container
- Utilize online code repositories
- Collaborate with others in real-time
- Interact with various database and website technologies
- Target AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and AWS Serverless Applications
- Take advantage of other AWS products such as Amazon Lightsail, AWS CodeStar, and AWS CodePipeline
ACTE Thiruvanmiyur offers Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in ThiruvanmiyurModule 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Hands-on Real Time Amazon Web Services (AWS) Projects
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Thiruvanmiyur offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Amazon Web Services (AWS) training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainer
- Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Thiruvanmiyur. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Amazon Web Services (AWS) training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Thiruvanmiyur from recognized IT organizations.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Reviews
I had completed my Amazon Web Services (AWS) with advance in ACTE velachery branch at Thiruvanmiyur. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
I had completed my Amazon Web Services course in ACTE AnnaNagar branch at Thiruvanmiyur. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable.Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!..
I have completed AWS course in ACTE at Thiruvanmiyur. My trainer is very helpful and supportive he clarify all my silly doubt as i am new to this programming world! he teach us with real time example to make things understand better, even he arranges extra classes if needed. About institute professionalism is well maintained as i expected. overall its a good learning experience and Thank you ACTE for shaping me.
I enrolled for cloud computing with AWS in ACTE at Hyderabad. Great tutor and very good learning experience. The session is very interactive and helpful. Worth to learn here.
ACTE paves a good platform for me to learn an extremely new domain and they cover all topics in step by step manner its very easy to understand and trainer is very friendly to us.He clarify our doubts as soon as possible . And we also have a particle section for each and every topics, thanks for my Trainer and ACTE academy to make my days effective .
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Amazon Web Services (AWS) training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course?
Why Should I Learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts with 10+ years of experience in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Amazon Web Services (AWS) Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
How Do I Enroll For The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]