- Best Methodology learning on Amazon Web Services.
- Guidance for Exam Preparation, Subject Materials, and Pre & Post Course Support.
- Continuance access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Learn from 9+ years of experienced AWS Certified Professionals.
- Hands-On Interview Preparation in AWS Concepts.
- Endurable Fee structures with well-organized AWS course Curriculum.
- Join Our Upcoming AWS Training Batch to Launch into this week– Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Get Trained AWS Certification Course from Real-Time Experts
- ACTE gives Placement Support and Working Professionals referrals for Fresher Candidates.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real-Time project scenarios.
- Qualified Tutors and Advanced Lab Facility.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- ACTE Supports the candidates to prepare themselves for interviews by conducting the mock sessions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect certification Guidance Support to become expert on AWS.
- Grab the knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and advanced concepts to practise to industry best practices.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Tutors Assist the candidates to build a resume profile according to the current trends.
- Learning Concepts: Linux Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Understand Identity Access Management of AWS, EC2 Instance, Auto-scaling, Load Balancing, EBS (Elastic Block Storage), Object Storage in Cloud, Cloud Front, Route 53, AWS Security Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relational Database Service (RDS), NDynamo DB, Monitoring Services, Application Services – An Overview, AWS Troubleshooting, AWS Architecture and Design, DevOps Fundamentals.
- INAUGURATE YOUR CAREER WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Dumps | 80% Success Rate
Overview of AWS Training Course in Chennai
ACTE AWS Training bestows Impactful AWS Training in Chennai Program to provide IT professionals and aspirants who are eager to make their long-term career in Cloud technology and make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements. Being one of the popular Online training solutions providers in the U.S, AWS Certification Training organized to understand the AWS architectural principles and services such as IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, and others. Join Now with our ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course for AWS Program
Queries in AWS Careers Training
Does AWS have scope?
Is AWS a good career choice?
Does fresher get job on AWS?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My AWS Course Completion?
Is coding required for AWS?
What are the prerequisites for learning AWS?
- Having basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux etc
- As Visualization play a major role in AWS you need to have the understanding of it
- Networking is an essential skill as all operations on cloud platform involves it.
- Understanding the difference between the Public and Private cloud
- Last but not the least, you must have basic command over coding
What skills are required for AWS?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python or C# Most architects have a software development background.
- Data storage fundamentals.
- Security foundations.
- AWS service selection.
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training from AWS Course in Chennai?
What is the future of AWS?
How long would it take to master AWS?
Top reasons to consider a career in AWS?
- Flexibility & Scalability.
- PaaS Offerings.
- Global Architecture.
Info About AWS Exam Certification
What is Amazon Web Service...
Amazon web service is an online cloud servicing platform that provides several scalable and affordable cloud computing solutions. AWS is a predominantly embraced cloud platform that grants some demand services like compute power, database storage, content delivery, etc. it utilized incorporates to improve the scalability and business models
How to Prepare yourself for AWS exam certification?
AWS provides several professional certifications to get expertise in cloud computing technologies.
The candidate who attend this exam should possess some basic knowledge and understanding structure of IT may find it a lot of challenges to get an exact source for the preparation. Many software developers who are not at work in all infrastructure are getting on very good knowledge on AWS as it provides them with the tools and it includes.
- Have the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud, AWS global infrastructure, network technologies and security features and tools provided by AWS, how it relate to traditional services.
- Get experienced in designing tools distributed systems on AWS like cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable.
- Get experience in using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Practising and get experience with AWS management services and deployment.
- Define the technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Find which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- Acquaintance of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
Step to prepare for the AWS exam certifications:
The key to passing AWS certification exams is just ensuring you plan appropriately. The following tips will help to improve your study strategies of AWS certification exams preparation...
Study the fundamental concepts : One of the keys to learning any technology is to play with it. If you don’t work with AWS cloud, don’t worry about it. Not everyone has the chance to work with technologies they’re examining in professional circumstances. You can practice the plenty of cloud tools free of cost and get acknowledged about the free tier modules. It is an excellent way to get experience and, you can produce stuff up and tear it feathers in free of cost.
Practice from online visual lectures : Online visual lecture trainings is a good choice of tool. There are many great online courses for AWS certification that allow to prepare efficiently. The great thing about video is you have an expert and experienced instructor who can instruct you through the technology and point out tips for passing the exam. To ensure that passing your exam first time and gain practical experience on AWS. Register with ACTE AWS Training course will get the understanding of familiar topics in AWS. This popular course comes with over 40+ hours of practical exercises, quiz questions, exam crams and much more.
Theory reading : Some people are getting bored but, there’s no replacement for theory lots of reading is regularly necessary. I like to get lots of best practice with trending technologies before I get abandoned into the theory part which helps things to make sense (and keep it exciting). It’s important to keep practising as well as you gain more knowledge – use it or you lose it.
Practice problems : One of the most valuable tools to use to both learn and estimate your readiness for the exam is practice questions. Using high-quality practise questions helps you to understand the types of questions you’re likely to find in the exam and can help you to recognise the sections of infirmity.
Taking the exam : Another key to my success with taking IT certification exams is that I never book the exam until I’m sure I’m ready. You need to be getting 80-90% of the practice questions right before you should even think about booking. The actual pass mark is much lower than this but there will always be surprises on the day with technologies you didn’t cover enough in your training. Once you’ve got some practice, watched a course, and can ace the practice questions, you’ll be ready. If you’ve prepared adequately you shouldn’t need to cram at the last minute.AWS certification exams are pretty well written so there aren’t normally too numerous confusing issues. If you’ve practised some high-quality methods questions to provide you should be well implemented to handle whatever they project at you on the day.
AWS Training Outcomes
- It is the Widely utilized Platform in Cloud Adoption
- Knowledge of Free-tier concepts.
- Certification Expertise and Credibility.
- Learning Paths of Several Cloud Technology.
- Enhanced Enterprise Cloud Migration
Key Benefits of AWS Training in Chennai
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Achieved 500+ Batches
- Professionally Expertized Tutors
- Free Demo Class Available
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- Certification Guidance
AWS Program Course Content
Syllabus of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in ChennaiModule 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Best Practising on Live Amazon Web Services (AWS) Projects
AWS Serverless Airline Booking
Airline Booking is a complete web application that provides Flight Search, Flight Payment, Flight Booking, etc.
Create Chatbots Using Amazon Lex
In this project, the amazon lex service used to build a chatbot for developers. Lex provide one-click deployment and created the bot for multiple platforms.
Amazon Sagemaker Deepar Retail
Use SageMaker's Deepar algorithm to continuously develop store inventory forecasts in response to changing data.
Launch a Serverless Web Application
Our Corporate Hiring Partners for Placements
- ACTE associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It makes us capable of placing our students in top MNCs and across the globe.
- Our ACTE Tutors will support the candidates to prepare their profile according to the current industrial requirements.
- We have an extraordinary Placement support team that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- we will provide the interview calls to students & prepare them for F2F session.
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to enhance the Candidate Knowledge and skills.
- We have separate students portals for placement hiring the candidates will get all the interview schedules after we notify you through Emails.
Get Certified By AWS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
ACTE AWS Training Certificate authorized by all Worldwide Organizations and, all over the globe. After completion of the entire program will provide the certificates for both the candidates and the professional instructors.
ACTE Certification in Amazon Web Services Training will increase the value of your resume. It will lead you to a wide range of opportunities in your career growth. This Certificate will help you to adopt new skills in the development of advanced cloud technologies and tools. The Certificate will afford after successfully completion of theoretical and practical part of the curriculum.
ACTE Trained more than 5000+ Students in Amazon web services Course Program and offers the placement support to develop their career opportunities in cloud platforms. At ACTE Training Team, the tutors will also help the candidates to become certified with AWS certifications. The tutors trained the candidates to the industry requirements our trainer offers representative referrals for the learners to get placed at top-level MNC organization. It will lead the student's career path to become an AWS Certified Associate, Professionals and Specialist. ACTE candidates succeed in their careers as a skilful AWS certified Professionals.
List of Certifications which available for AWS Training in the Market ?
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other AWS Service and cloud platform
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Attend the AWS Certification ?
AWS has to manage cloud computing in modern years as a hale and reliable provider of cloud services. Corporates are shifting their work culture to the cloud, becomes competency in the organization. AWS grants several levels of certifications. With an AWS certification, you will able to demonstrate the needed skills that are certified by Amazon. AWS gives 11 kind of certification programs as of we have enlisted a few steps that will help you build an idea to become AWS certified Professionals:
- The initial step is to register for the training class. It will help you get a deep knowledge of AWS and cloud computing.
- Gather all the exams and study models you can find and review them.
- Prepare as much as you can. It will help diminish any stress you might have regarding the certification exam.
- Once you think you are ready, schedule the exam.
List the Job Opportunites to grab with this AWS Training Certification?
With AWS Training certificate you will hire for the following jobs:
- Operational Support Engineer.
- Cloud Software Engineer.
- System Integrator — Cloud.
- Cloud Developer.
- DevOps Engineer.
- AWS Solutions Architect.
- AWS SysOps Administrator.
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
Concerning Qualified Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainer
- Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domains.
- As all Trainers are Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain working professionals so that they are many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- Trainers also insist the candidates to urge placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our Instructors are currently employers by top corporates like Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to build their resume according to the current industry requirements.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered running applications providing Resourceful Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training to the scholars.
- We got prestigious awards for AWS Training in Chennai from Top-level Corporates.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Reviews
I had completed my Amazon Web Services (AWS) with advance in ACTE velachery branch at Chennai. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
I had completed my Amazon Web Services course in ACTE AnnaNagar branch at Chennai. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable.Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!..
I have completed AWS course in ACTE at Chennai. My trainer is very helpful and supportive he clarify all my silly doubt as i am new to this programming world! he teach us with real time example to make things understand better, even he arranges extra classes if needed. About institute professionalism is well maintained as i expected. overall its a good learning experience and Thank you ACTE for shaping me.
I enrolled for cloud computing with AWS in ACTE at Hyderabad. Great tutor and very good learning experience. The session is very interactive and helpful. Worth to learn here.
ACTE paves a good platform for me to learn an extremely new domain and they cover all topics in step by step manner its very easy to understand and trainer is very friendly to us.He clarify our doubts as soon as possible . And we also have a particle section for each and every topics, thanks for my Trainer and ACTE academy to make my days effective .
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Amazon Web Services (AWS) training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course?
Why Should I Learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts with 10+ years of experience in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Amazon Web Services (AWS) Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
How Do I Enroll For The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]