- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Big data Analytics.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Big data Analytics.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Big data Analytics Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Big data Analytics Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Big data Analytics Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Most Job Oriented Tools Covered in Big Data Analytics Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Big data Analytics Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Big data Analytics Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Analytical Terminology, Analytical Methodology, Proc Print, Proc Contents, Proc Gchart, Proc Gplot, Statistical Terminology, Analyzing Categorical Data, Hypothesis, Types of Errors, Proc Sort, Proc Format, Keeping, Dropping, Renaming, Transposing, Bagging and Boosting.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH BIG DATA ANALYTICS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
All You Need To Know About Data Analytics Certification course.
What are the objectives of Data Analytics Online Training?
- 1. Understand the fundamentals of Data Analytics and its various components.
- 2. Learn how to create data models, interpret data and create insights on business trends.
- 3. Develop skills to analyze data and create actionable reports.
- 4. Gain the ability to interpret data in a meaningful way and use it to inform business decisions.
- 5. Understand the importance of data governance and security.
Top 5 skill set that you will learn Data Analytics?
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining
- Statistical Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Modeling
Who should learn Data Analytics?
What are the prerequisites for the Data Analytics Course?
What will you learn in the Data Analytics Training?
How can I practice Data Analytics lab?
Why should you learn Data Analytics to grow your career?
How do I start learning Data Analytics?
What are the job roles offered to Data Analytics Professionals?
Do u need any special qualification to enroll in this Data Analytics Training?
What are the Data Analytics related course that ACTE Offer?
Overview of Big Data Analytics Training in Chennai
Data analytics courses in Chennai refers to the practice of analyzing data collections. Methods of data analysis allow you to examine raw data for hidden patterns. It's useful for gleaning ideas from. Insight gained via data analytics courses may help businesses better serve their clients. It evaluates the efficacy of promotional efforts. Analysis of data helps develop new content processes and increase product offerings. Finally, data analytics is becoming a viable tool for improving a company's bottom line. They'll be able to boost their bottom line. If you're looking for a good Data Analytics Training in Chennai, look no further than ACTE.
Why Should You Learn Data Analytics at ACTE?
Data Analytics Training in Chennai do so since they know that their instructors are competent. They are a training institution for the art of Text Mining. ACTE is the best Data analytics training center in Chennai. The ACTE courses give a fun way to learn the basics of data analytics. Our instructors are well-respected veterans in their fields. Data analytics courses are available online from Chennai. The upsides of this are clear. Effective, logical education. Our Chennai Data Analytics Trainers give their students a lot of leeway in how they learn. The best Data Analytics Certification Course in Chennai can be found at ACTE. Accordingly, if you finish the course, you'll be recognised by the field. One of the best data analytics programmes in India may be found in Chennai. High-quality teachers ensure a successful career transition.
How Does A New Graduate Start A Career In Data Analytics Courses?
- Make sure you have a good grasp of the basics: Start by learning the basics of data analytics, like how to clean data, show data in a clear way, and mine data.
- Get the skills you need for data analytics: Learn how to use the languages and tools of data science and programming that are used in data analytics. This could involve languages like Python, R, SQL, SAS, and Tableau.
- Make a portfolio. Make a portfolio that shows off your skills in data analytics and the projects you've worked on. This will help you show possible employers what skills you have.
- Look for internships and entry-level jobs: Look for data analytics internships and entry-level jobs. These will give you experience and help you meet more people.
- Keep learning: Keep learning and stay up-to-date on the latest data analytics trends. To stay up to date, you can read blogs, go to conferences, and take part in online workshops.
What are the Pre-requisite for Data Analytics ?
- A firm comprehension of fundamental statistics and a solid quantitative foundation.
- Knowledge of a scripting language, such as Java, Perl, Python, and R, is required.
- SQL savvy
Prior to enrolling in or attending this course, the aforementioned prerequisite training and reading must be completed. Having this prerequisite background will assist to guarantee that students have a pleasant experience in the course and will allow them to build on their existing knowledge as they master many of the more sophisticated tools and analytical approaches covered in class.
Career Scope In Data Analytics:
In order to have a career in data analytics, you need to know more than just Python or Hadoop.The following abilities are also necessary:
- Skills for analysing
- Business Understanding skills
- How to Talk to People
- Numeracy skills
- Statistical skills
It can be very rewarding to work in the field of data analysis. It helps the company grow and get better as a whole. It helps the companies make smart, logical decisions instead of just going with their guts. A data analyst's job is to collect data, organise it, and figure out what it all means. Finding useful information in the data and drawing logical conclusions from it helps and improves the process of making smart decisions. This also gives the organisation an advantage over other businesses. All of this makes it clear why a career in the field of data analysis is so important.
Job Opportunities in the Field of Data Analytics:
People with the right skills and knowledge to be a data analyst can get into a lot of different fields. As the number of businesses and customers grows, so does the number of jobs in data analytics. This makes this field both challenging and profitable. The fact that data jobs pay well and have good job prospects is another sign that big companies need data analysts more and more.
The high salaries they get from the top companies show how important data analytics is to these large organisations. Salary packages vary based on how much experience a candidate has. The average salary package offered by a candidate who is new to the job market is between 4 and 10 lakhs per year.
Professionals with three to six years of experience can expect to make between 10 and 20 lakhs per year, and those with six to ten years of experience can expect to make between 15 and 30 lakhs per year. Professionals with more than 10 years of experience can ask for more than 1 crore in salary.
Tools for Data Analysis:
Now that we've examined the many phases involved in data analytics, let's examine the tools used in data analytics to execute the aforementioned procedures. In this article, we will explore seven data analytics tools, including a few programming languages that may assist you in doing analytics more effectively.
- Python is an open-source programming language with an object-oriented design. It supports a variety of data processing, data visualisation, and data modelling libraries.
- R is an open-source programming language that is mostly used for numerical and statistical analysis. It offers an assortment of libraries for data analysis and visualisation.
- Tableau is a data visualisation and analytics application with streamlined functionality. This enables you to construct a range of visualisations for dynamically presenting data, as well as reports and dashboards that highlight insights and trends.
- Power BI is a drag-and-drop-friendly business intelligence application. It supports different data sources and has features that make data visually appealing. Power BI includes capabilities that allow you to pose queries to your data and get quick insights.
- QlikView provides interactive analytics with in-memory storage technology to analyse massive quantities of data and leverage data discoveries to enhance decision-making. It offers interactive guided analytics and social data discovery. Instantaneously and precisely, it can modify enormous data sets.
- Apache Spark is an open-source data analytics engine that analyses data in real time and does complex analyses using SQL queries and machine learning methods.
- SAS is a statistical analysis programme that enables you to do analytics, display data, run SQL queries, conduct statistical analysis, and construct machine learning models for future predictions.
What Can Data Analytics Do To Help You Make Better Decisions?
According to experts, company success requires an in-depth understanding of consumer habits, internal processes, and current market trends. And that's when data science comes in handy. For this purpose, you'll need to sift through mountains of data. In this piece, we'll discuss the value of data analytics and how they may assist in the formulation of sound business judgments. You can get your hands on a mountain of data, but it takes a lot of time and effort to properly evaluate the data using technological means. With the ever-increasing amount of data at your disposal, you may utilise analytics to get a deeper understanding of the causes and dynamics that can significantly affect your company's performance.
Once you have gathered data from various sources, you may proceed with data analytics. Analytics' primary function is to help us get a more nuanced understanding of a wide range of relevant aspects. What this means is that it might provide valuable insight into the difficulties you're facing. On top of that, it aids in the discovery of viable answers to those issues.
If you have a good strategy, you can put it into action using effective methods. Innumerable advantages exist when using data analytics. Some of the benefits of data analytics for your company are outlined below.
Smarter Choices: Data analytics, as was said, is heavily reliant on massive datasets. This information is processed and analysed to provide light on a wide range of business operations, including but not limited to advertising, financing, sales, industry trends, and new product development. Furthermore, this procedure serves as a foundation upon which to examine the reports. Your staff and upper management will benefit greatly from this as it will increase their comprehension of the material being provided to them. One may make more informed choices based on the information provided.
Allocation of resources more effectively: A well-thought-out plan is crucial to every business's development. In addition, the procedure will show you how to better implement the available assets into your organisation. In addition, it aids in identifying areas for development. It also facilitates the adoption of automated processes to maximise the effectiveness of resource allocation.
Boosting Efficiency for Better Results: Every successful company relies on a number of factors, and one of them is its ability to execute well. You may enhance this division and boost efficiency with the use of data analytics. Not only that, but it may also aid in productivity enhancement by providing information on areas like as product development, pricing, and market niches. In layman's terms, data analytics allows you to identify a wide range of issues that may have an adverse effect on your company. In addition, it may aid in the discovery of solutions and the evaluation of their effectiveness. Without a shadow of a doubt, data analytics has the potential to completely revolutionise your company and make it a moneymaking machine.
Data Analytics Procedures:
The next step in learning data analytics is to discover how data is examined in businesses. The data analytics lifecycle consists of many phases. Let us examine it using an analogy. Assume you own an e-commerce firm with almost a million customers. Your goal is to solve specific business challenges and then come up with data-driven solutions to help your company develop.
The measures you can take to fix your difficulties are outlined below.
Understand the problem: The first phase in the analytics process is to understand the company challenges, define organisational objectives, and develop a profitable solution. E-commerce businesses often face challenges such as forecasting item returns, making appropriate product suggestions, cancelling orders, detecting fraud, optimising truck routing, and so on.
Data Collection: Next, you must gather transactional business data and customer-related information from the previous years in order to solve the issues your company is experiencing. The data may include information such as the total number of units sold for a product, the sales and profit earned, and when the order was placed. Past data is critical in defining a company's future.
Data Cleaning: Often, the data you acquire will be disordered, dirty, and include undesired missing numbers. Such data is not acceptable or useful for data analysis. As a result, you must clean the data to eliminate undesired, redundant, and missing variables before analysing it.
Data Exploration and Analysis: After gathering the necessary data, the next critical step is to conduct exploratory data analysis. You can analyse, interpret, and forecast future events from this data using data visualisation and business intelligence tools, data mining methods, and predictive modelling. Using these tools, you may learn about the influence and connection of a certain characteristic in respect to other factors.
Interpret the results: The last step is to assess the data and confirm that they satisfy your expectations. You may discover hidden patterns and future trends. This will assist you in gaining insights that will aid you in making proper data-driven decisions.
Retail: Data analytics enables retailers to better understand their customers' requirements and purchasing patterns, allowing them to forecast trends, offer new items, and grow their company. At every stage of the customer journey, they optimise the supply chain and retail operations.
Healthcare: The healthcare industry analyses patient data in order to deliver life-saving diagnosis and treatment alternatives. Data analytics also aids in the discovery of novel medication development techniques.
Manufacturing: Manufacturing industries may use data analytics to uncover new cost-cutting options. They are capable of dealing with complicated supply chain challenges, manpower shortages, and equipment malfunctions.
Banking and financial organisations employ analytics to identify potential loan defaulters and client attrition. It also aids in the rapid detection of fraudulent transactions.
Logistics: Data analytics are used by logistics organisations to establish new business models and improve routes. As a result, the delivery arrives on time and at a low cost.
Scope of the Data Analytics Course:
As technology has changed over the past 10 years, more and more data analytics courses have been made. This doesn't limit you to one field, and there are many ways to start a career out there. So, sign up for Big Data Analytics courses in Chennai and get a job at any top company.
Data Analytics is a broad field that covers a variety of topics and concepts. The scope of the Data analyst course in chennai can vary depending on the institution, the duration of the course, and the focus of the course. Generally, Data Analytics courses cover topics related to data collection, analysis, interpretation, and visualization. These topics may include data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling, data visualization, and predictive analytics.
Methods of Using Data Analytics:
Data analytics improvements: It minimizes guessing and manual chores, resulting in improved decision making. Whether selecting the appropriate content, organising marketing strategies, or creating goods. The insights gained from data analytics enable organisations to make educated choices. Thus resulting in improved results and increased client satisfaction.
Better Customer Service: Data analytics enables you to personalise client service to each customer's specific requirements. It also allows customization and strengthens consumer ties. Data analysis may disclose information about the interests and worries of consumers, among other things. It improves your ability to propose items and services.
Efficient Operations: Using data analytics, you may simplify procedures, save money, and increase output. With a better grasp of your audience's desires, you spend less time developing advertisements and content that do not align with their interests.
Effective Marketing: Data analytics provides vital insights into the performance of your efforts. This assists in optimising their performance. In addition, you may identify prospective clients who are most likely to engage with a campaign and convert into leads.
Applications for Data Analytics:
These are a few examples of data analytics applications. To make things easier, this blog will also include a Walmart case study. You can see how data analytics is used to help a company expand and better serve its consumers here.
ACTE provides an excellent education in the Data Analytics Course in Chennai using the increasingly popular medium of online instruction. When you take a course with us, you'll learn from educators that have extensive experience in the field of data analytics and can explain its whole lifecycle. Their materials for training are really well-designed. It's a great resource for learning advanced Data Analytics skills. Data Preparation, Data Cleaning, Exploratory Data Analysis, feature Engineering, etc. are just some of the skills you'll acquire. In this Data analytics courses in chennai, you will have the opportunity to get practical experience in the field of Data Analytics. Gain the practical experience with Data Analytics tools that you need with their assistance. The necessary steps will be taken by our trainers. You may use it as a stepping stone on the path to mastery.
ACTE Chennai offers Big data Analytics Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Big Data Analytics Course in ChennaiModule 1
- Introduction to Data Science
- Analytical Terminology, Analytical Methodology
- Introduction to SAS, R, R-studio interface
- Data Collection, Creating Datasets
- Reading Data From External Files (.Txt, .Xls, .Csv) — Tasks
- Data Exploration: Proc Print, Proc Contents —Tasks
- Data Exploration: ProcGchart, ProcGplot —- Tasks
- Data Exploration: Statistical Terminology
- Data Exploration: Understanding Probability
- Data Exploration : Analyzing Categorical Data (ProcFreq) — Tasks
- Data Exploration : Hypothesis, Types of Errors
- Data Preparation: Arranging the data: Proc Sort, Proc Format-Tasks
- Data Preparation: Keeping, Dropping, Renaming, Transposing
- Data Preparation: Using SAS Functions — Tasks
- Data Preparation: Conditional Processing, By group Processing -Tasks
- Data Preparation: Combining Data sets — Tasks
- Data Preparation: Do-Loops, Arrays
- Statistics: ProcFreq
- Statistics: ProcTtest, ProcAnova
- Proc Npar1way
- Data Mining: Introduction
- Introduction to Regression: ProcCorr, ProcReg
- Dimensionality Reduction Techniques: Proc Factor
- Dimensionality Reduction Techniques: ProcPrincomp
- Dimensionality Reduction Techniques: ProcDiscrim
- Clustering: Introduction
- Clustering case study — Task
- Association Rules — Introduction
- Association Rules — Case study: Task
- Density Estimation: Proc KDE
- ProcReg: Case study — Task
- ProcReg: Model Diagnostics — Task
- Introduction to Logistic Regression
- Proc Logistic -Case study, — Task
- Introduction to Decision Trees
- ProcDtree, Case study — Task
- Introduction to SVM, Naive Bayes, Case study
- Introduction to Neural nets,
- Neural Nets – the Case study
- Introduction to KNN, Case study — Task
- Introduction to Bagging and Boosting
- Ensemble methods Case study
- Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to Time series
- Proc Arima — Case study — Task
- Introduction to Text Analytics
- Sentiment Analysis in R — Case study
- Introduction to Optimization
- Optimization — Case study
Hands-on Real Time Big data Analytics Projects
Loan Prediction Dataset project
This project allows you to work on supervised learning, more preciously a classification problem.
Bigmart Sales Data Set project
This Project is to build a predictive model and find out the sales of each product at a particular store.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Big data Analytics training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Big data Analytics Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Big Data & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
How do i become a certified Data Analytics?
Data Analytics certification exam and cost details?
Do I need to take the Data Analytics certification test after finishing the Data Analytics course?
How can I get Data Analytics certification?
What are the steps to become Data Analytics certified?
- Choose a data analytics course or program.
- Complete the course or program.
- Obtain materials to study for the certification exam.
- Take the certification exam.
- Receive your certification.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Big Data Analytics Trainer
- Our Big data Analytics Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Big data Analytics domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Big data Analytics training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Big data Analytics Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Big data Analytics Course Reviews
Best place to learn Big Data Analytics . I have done training from here. Nice experience.Gopal sirs teaching was awesome everyone can understand subject very easily compare from other institute faculties his teaching is very good. In ACTE institutes to learn Big Data Analytics technology I referred best to go for Gopal sirs class in ACTE Institute in Tambaram.
Thank you for great support. I have joined ACTE Institute for Big Data Analytics Online Training. The trainer was awesome and very helpful. Finally, in my words, ACTE is the best to learn for Big Data Analytics.
ACTE is best institute for Big Data Analytics training in Velachery. The faculty explains each and every module with real time scenarios. This is the best institute for Big Data Analytics. Thanks a lot…
"I would like to recommend to the learners who wants to be an expert on Big Data Analytics just one place i.e., ACTE. After several research with several Training Institutes I ended up with ACTE. My Big Data Analytics trainer was so helpful in replying, solving the issues and Explanations are clean, clear, easy to understand the concepts and it is one of the Best Training Institute for Big Data Analytics Training"
I joined in ACTE omr for Big Data Analytics course here without any basic knowledge on Big Data concepts.Now i can say this is the Best Big Data Analytics training institute in chennai. Here the trainers provide you complete knowledge on each course with Real- time scenarios, project, case studies, Interview questions and all possible ways to make you a successful Professional.
Big Data Analytics Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Big data Analytics training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Big data Analytics Course?
Why Should I Learn Big data Analytics Course At ACTE?
- Big data Analytics Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Big data Analytics experts with 10+ years of experience in the Big data Analytics domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Big data Analytics Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Big data Analytics?
How Do I Enroll For The Big data Analytics Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]