- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Blue Prism.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Blue Prism.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Blue Prism Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Blue Prism Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Blue Prism Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Blue Prism and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Blue Prism Professional Developer certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: RPA, Blue Prism Architecture, working with process studio, Mastering process flow, Inputs and outputs, Business objects, Object studio, Exception handling, Case management, Additional features, Advanced features, Other APP Types.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH BLUE PRISM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Blue Prism Training Course in Adyar
Blue Prism training course is provided by ACTE. It enables you to unlock greater opportunities and generate new services revenue, financial rewards and a wide range of resources build and strengthen your connected RPA proposition to market. Grab the opportunity and learn the new technology with full excitement and for your career growth. ACTE Imparts Blue Prism Class Room & Online Training Course Enroll Now!!!
Most Job Oriented Blue Prism Topics Covered
Process Studio & Flow
Inputs and Outputs
Error and Case Management
Control Room, System Manager
Concept of VBO’s, Release Manager
Is Blue Prism good career choice?
- Blue Prism developer can help you grow as a professional and enhance your career.
- Let’s have a look at the basics of Blue prism
- Blue Prism is one of the trending RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Tool.
- We can see few Features of Blue Prism from below,
- Blue Prism is a global companion to build RPA capability. Blue Prism is established with IT governance and security.
- This software distributes application modeling from business process modeling.
- Methods are created in a studio which follows a simple flow diagram with commands and building blocks.
- Blue Prism Automation is used to prepare activities, trigger responses, and manage data and reports with different digital operations.
- It is perfect for projects repetitive, high-volume standard jobs like in HR, finance, appropriation and industry-specified methods which use structured data.
- By automating repeated assignments, Automation Process increases it’s productivity and volume, increases property.
What is the scope of Blue Prism?
The scope is limitless and enormous. In the future, Is going to be a most important thing in the years to come.
Blue Prism enables the business operations. This Blue prism offers the flow chart. It is just like the designer with the drag & drop feature for automating each step-in business processes.
There are lot of opening for the Blue prism developers. From many job seeking website, we can able to find that there are more than 1000 jobs available for the blue prism developers.
Is Blue Prism enough to get a job?
Even as a fresher, you can get a job in Blue Prism domain.There are some opportunities where companies look for a skilled person in specific tool.If such requirements are on Blue Prism then you can grab them.
There are other set of opportunities where companies look for knowledge on versatile tools of RPA. Then you cannot grab such opportunities as you are skilled on only one tool.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Blue Prism Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Blue Prism. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Can a Digital Worker make decisions like a human?
When Blue Prism started out in 2001, the types of business problems people were trying to automate relied on logic such as AND, IF, OR, THEN & ELSE statements.
But the Digital Workforce of today is very different; Blue Prism Digital Workers work and learn like humans – while also connecting people and all technologies – to perform evermore complex end-to-end activities that drive digital transformation across the enterprise.
To do this, we identified six intelligent automation skills that we feel are required by a Digital Worker to deliver sustainable success and optimal outcomes. These skills include Visual Perception, Knowledge and Insight, Learning, Problem Solving, Planning and Sequencing, and Collaboration. You can find more information about this by visiting our Digital Exchange (login required for detailed information).
What are the prerequisites for learning Blue Prism?
There are no mandatory technical requirements/prerequisites to learn any RPA tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path and etc. However, knowing any programming knowledge like . NET, C# or Java and having a programming background is an added advantage.
Can I learn Blue Prism without Coding Experience?
Blue Prism doesn't require any coding as it is completely tool based. ... Blue Prism has introduced for the development of RPA software and also helped industries by enhancing business processes, improving customer service and allocating resources to drive innovation.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Blue Prism?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Blue Prism. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Blue Prism?
Yes It is worth , Future will be bright. How can I learn robotic process automation, and its tools like "blue prism", and is it worth learning? ... Like UI path , Win Automation can be learnt seeing demo videos in you tube. uI path has 2 months trial version , so easy to learn. Blue prism is relatively vast and needs professional training.
Blue Prism and UiPath have low cognitive capabilities. When it comes to accuracy, UiPath is very good in the Citrix environment that is designed for the purpose of BPO automation. Blue Prism is available for web, desktop, and Citrix automation. ... Blue Prism and UiPath have visual process designer.
How long would it take to learn Blue Prism?
So if you want to learn Blue Prism Tool or UiPath Tool or Automation Anywhere tool Training it will take 25 to 30 Hrs only. This time will variant when compared to different training institution. But in actually it will take time to learn 30 Hrs guaranty.
Top reasons to consider a career in Blue Prism?
- Popularity and High Salary.
- Time Saving and Automation.
- Easy to Learn.
- Enhances Security.
- High return on investment.
- Less Competition.
- Seamless Integration.
RPA Developer Roles and Responsibilities
However, despite RPA’s ability to bridge the integration digital divide, successful projects still require the right people, in the right places, doing the right things. Let’s take a look at RPA Developer Roles and Responsibilities.
Role: Process Designer
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/She also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to Prioritise and manage Multiple Portfolios
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
Role: Automation Architect
- Automation Architect builds the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- He/she is the member of core automation team and may or may not have the developer level expertise depending on the RPA tool the organization is using.
- The automation architect still has some experience in the programming and solving the real world problem.
- Good to have certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT, PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma
- Should be able to design technical specification document for RPA Projects
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc.
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
- Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/ frameworks/ tools
Role: Production Manager
After a project is tested and rolled into production, it then becomes the responsibility of the Production Manager to:
- Ensure that the processes are being triggered as intended
- Address the inline processing bot prompts (e.g. “Invoice amount exceeds PO amount but an order is a special order item – reject or accept?”)
- Handle the process exceptions – (e.g. “Invoice was rejected, now what?”)
- Report the bugs to the Automation Architect
- Review analytics and provide process improvement information to the Process Designer
- At least 1-3 RPA projects solution experience (end to end implementation).
- RPA Architecture and Delivery experience is a must.
- Hands-on Knowledge of RPA tool (UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
- Proven experience in innovativeness, ability to integrate disparate technologies.
- Minimum 0-5 years Technical experience in IT industry and 0-3 years technical experience in Robotic automation using the RPA tool and in-depth technical knowledge on the RPA tool.
ACTE Adyar offers Blue Prism Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Blue Prism Course in AdyarModule 1: INTRODUCTION TO RPA
- Getting into the world of RPAp
- RPA Tools in the Market
- Future of RPA
- Comparison of Various RPA Tools
- Job Market for RPA
- Getting into the world of Blue Prism
- Installation, Configuration and Activating Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Architecture
- Blue Prism Modules
- Studio Module
- Control Module
- Dashboard Module
- Release Module
- System Module
- Creating a Process
- Naming Conventions & Best Practices
- Working with Process
- Validating a Process
- Understanding Decision Stage
- Understanding Calculation Stage
- Working with Data Items
- Working with Decisions
- Working with Choice Stage
- Working with Collection Stage
- Handling Loop Stage
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Pages for Organization
- Layers of Logic
- Data Item Visibility
- Working with Input Parameters
- Page Inputs
- Inputs and Page References
- Working with Stepping and Pages
- Step Over
- Step Out
- Data Item Visibility
- Local and Global Data Items
- Visualising Data Items
- Using Data Items
- Using Data Types
- Output Parameters
- Start-up Parameters
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Working with Object Studio
- Mastering Business Objects
- Revisiting Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- Understanding the Process Layer
- Creating a Business Object
- Working with Application Modeller Wizard
- Spying Elements
- Working with Attributes
- Understanding Launch, Wait, Timeouts and Terminate
- Understanding Write, Read and Press
- Understanding Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
- Exception Handling Basics
- Understanding Recover
- Understanding Resume
- Working with Re-throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- Understanding Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Using Exception Blocks
- Understanding Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Working with Defer and Attempts
- Working with Pause and Resume
- Working with Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Log Viewer Usage
- System Manager Features
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Understanding Process and Object References
- Working with Export and Import
- Working with Release Manager Features including Packages and Releases
- Undefined Collections
- Data Item Initialization
- Data Item Exposure
- Code Stage
- Run Mode
- Initialize and Cleanup
- Attribute Match Types
- Dynamic Attributes
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Environment Locking
- Resource PC
- Command Line
- Mainframe Applications
- Java Applications
Module 14: BLUE PRISM CERTIFICATION GUIDANCE
Module 15: REAL TIME PROJECT
Hands-on Real Time Blue Prism Projects
Payroll & Forms Processing project
This Project is used to manage the payment of wages by a company to its employees.
Customer Order Processing
This project involved in order fulfillment, from order entry to product delivery.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Adyar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Blue Prism training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Blue Prism Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Blue Prism Developer & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Blue Prism Trainer
- Our Blue Prism Training in Adyar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Blue Prism domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Blue Prism training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Blue Prism Training in Adyar from recognized IT organizations.
Blue Prism Course Reviews
I did my Blue Prisim at ACTE @ Velachery. I was very nervous to do this course. The experience at ACTE was amazing.Everyday classes was pleasurising and sweet. The coaching was in depth and I am extremely satisfied with my course. Thank you ACTE.
I joined this institute to take training for Blue Prism. Trainer knowledge is excellent and with this course I got useful knowledge. Provided in depth knowledge about the topics. The training was excellent with good interaction. Thank you ACTE @ Tambaram for wonderful and knowledgeable training.
I had completed my course in Blue Prism at ACTE . ACTE @ Bangalore is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable.Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity! Like
I had completed my course Blue Prism in ACTE @ Porur. ACTE is the best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
I have completed Blue Prism course in ACTE @ Adyar. My trainer Salim is very helpful and supportive he clarify all my silly doubt as i am new to this programming world! he teach us with real time example to make things understand better, even he arranges extra classes if needed. about institute professionalism is well maintained as i expected. overall its a good learning experience and Thank you ACTE @ Adyar for shaping me.
Blue Prism Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Blue Prism training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Blue Prism Course?
Why Should I Learn Blue Prism Course At ACTE?
- Blue Prism Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Blue Prism experts with 10+ years of experience in the Blue Prism domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies