Cloud Architect (AWS) | Openings in Mphasis – Apply Now!
Last updated on 16th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Bangalore
Cloud Architect Role :
You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure, automation solutions and solution architecture.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will join a project delivery team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- We expect our consultants to understand the client’s project aims and to offer professional and
- commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests.
- We always expect our consultants to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller
- assignments representing the company by themselves, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding client care.
- You will act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team.
- Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
- You will be responsible for defining tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
- You will be responsible for the production of high level and low-level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
- You will be involved in the qualification and bid process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 2 years’ supporting cloud-based infrastructure
- Demonstratable work experience on cloud migration from on-prem to public cloud.
- Demonstratable work experience on cloud migration from one cloud provider to another cloud provider.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Strong knowledge of the cloud Architected Framework(s)
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programmes
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Experience of working in a close Agile / Scrum team
Certifications: (Any One Cloud Provider)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate +AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Azure – Azure Architect, Devops Architect, Administration
- GCP- Cloud Professional
- Have experience of stakeholder management within complex organisations
- Be willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel up to 80%
- Be a fast learner, ambitions, and comfortable working in high-pressure environments
- Exhibit a proven track record of continually looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Consultative approach. You will be client facing and will need to be able to convey complex themes and ideas in clear and concise language
Job Type : Full-time
- work : Freshers and Experienced Also Welcome
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)