Data Integration | Demand On Amazon – Apply Now!
Last updated on 20th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Hyderabad
Amazon is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Amazon means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as the subject matter expert, mastering existing API based ETL tool capabilities as well as future enhancements as they become available, in order to continually improve our business intelligence offerings.
- Lead the team of ETL developer to create new data integrations
- Responsible for troubleshooting data issues and conducting root cause analysis when reporting data is in question
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the functionality of all system hardware and software
- Perform assistance in maintenance and updates as required on server software, applications, and hardware environments.
- Lead and/or participate in various projects intended to continually improve/upgrade BI infrastructure, including evaluation of new software and hardware required, to meet organizational business needs or to make processes more efficient and cost-effective
- Design, develop and test ETL Code
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of documented experience as a ETL developer in both data warehouse and BI technologies
- 5+ years of experience in any ETL tool (SAP BODS/Informatica/Datastage)
- Experience in SAP BODS is a plus
- 2+ years API based (Mulesoft/Dell Boomi etc) ETL experience is a must
- Scripting experience in Powershell, Python will be a plus point
- Expertise in database design & development & SQL on Oracle, SQL Server,SAP HANA is a plus
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development
- Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
1 – 2 years
Any graduation,Skills Required :
Java, DataStage, Informatica, RESTful WebServices, MySQL, Spring, OSGi, Microservices, Hadoop,