Digital Marketing Manager/Executive | Openings in UST Global – Apply Now
Last updated on 16th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Experience: (2 – 4years)
Job Location: Chennai
We are looking out for candidates who have a passion for all things related to marketing like advertisement, awareness, promotion, and at the same time adopt, use Internet concepts and technologies like Search Engines, Social Media, Videos, Blogs, Email Campaigns. The candidate must have an aptitude for continuous learning while carrying out routine day to day activities like Plan, ideate, conceptualize, execute and monitor the presence of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) for various clients Setup and manage online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook Ads etc. To generate leads or increase visibility for client’s campaigns in accordance with customer requirements. Actively contribute towards SEO efforts by link building, off page work. (keyword, image optimization etc.) Continuous learn about latest online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date Regularly coordinate with Team Leaders, marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers, customer care/account owners), to launch, execute and complete campaigns on time and within budget. Execute various activities like Blogs, Newsletters, to generate traffic/leads from the website.
- Expert knowledge of key analytics tools and the ability to set up advanced tracking/reporting mechanisms and capture key metrics.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Brainstorm creative content and campaign ideas to market our services.
- Implement and analysis of ongoing social metrics as well as campaigns activations across all channel E.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, SEO and events.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills