- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Game Technologies.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Game Technologies.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Game Technologies Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Game Technologies Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Game Technologies Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Game Technologies and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Game Technologies Developer Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Game Programming, Framework, Game Dynamics, 2D Interactive Prototyping, LUA Script, Graphical User Interface, 3DVertex, Blinn - Phong, FPS, Action, Casual Special Effects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH GAME TECHNOLOGIES COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Game Technologies Training in Chennai
Game design is both an art and a science. It involves designing the content of a game which includes everything from the rules, game play and environment of the game to the story line and characters.The programme will prepare you for the exciting world of the games industry. The course is structured on the game design and development pipeline and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to realize your goals. State-of the-art games design and graphics software will enable you to become a highly competent designer or developer, focusing on either games design systems, concept art, digital sculpting, 3D modelling, animation, programming, augmented and virtual reality.
To prepare students for the increasing opportunities in the field, ACTE has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in visualization and specialize in creating attention-grabbing Visual FX.
Most Job Oriented Game Technologies Topics Covered
2D Interactive Prototyping
Graphical User Interface
Blinn - Phong, FPS
Action, Casual Special Effects
Is good to opting a career in Game Technologies ?
Yes.A career in Game Technology is one of the most lucrative and most-sought-after courses these days. With attractive salaries and the personal freedom it offers, a career in animation could be the right choice for you. Both movies, video games, and other forms of media use computer animation.
What is the scope of Game Technologies ?
There are numerous options for career paths in the field of game design, from game tester and system designer to lead designer, creative director, producer and studio head. Indeed lists almost 2,000 entry-level jobs in dame design and over 4,000 positions paying over $85,000 per year.A career in game design often starts with the position of QA Tester and extends all the way to Lead Game Developer. Junior Designer is the perfect role for learning the detailed aspects of designing a game and will prepare you to move up the ladder.Game designers can come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but almost all positions require advanced degrees or specializations in a technical field such as Artificial Intelligence or a creative field like 2D Design or Creative Writing. A game design career is not the only option, the skills you acquire in in game design courses--business, strategy and design--can be applied to a variety of professions outside of video games.
As per the industry stats, most hiring is happening for the below roles:
- 2D conceptual artist
- 3D conceptual artist
- Interactivity designer
- Game programmer
- Background artist
- Character builder
- 3D object modeler
- Game writer
Is Game Technologies will enough to create a job?
YES,There are many career paths in Game Technology, but the above are the most common. Other careers include texture animator, modeler, layout artist, clean up artist, etc.
- The global Game Technology industry is vast, and you can find many opportunities online
- It gives a wide room of creativity especially if you are creating your own stories and characters
- Being a challenging job, it pushes you to explore outside of your limits
- You earn a living for being creative
- It pushes you to constantly improve
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Game Technologies course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Blockchain.Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What you learn in this Game Technologies Training?
- Covers both PC platform and Mobile platform game development
- Trains on Game art, Game design and Game programming
- Introduces scripting from basics of programming
- You'll learn how to design new characters from scratch to advanced tactics which are useful to create a unique character.
- Drawing techniques are always vital in any creating. So, you will learn how to draw the character perfectly with all the basics of drawing.
- In this course, you'll be learning about the Game Technologies programs and softwares which are used to create digital animation.
- Learn about the flash and why it is useful in Game Technologies . You will also learn about the history of flash and how it has evolved.
- Imparts practical knowledge through Industry-Standard Projects
Prerequisites to Learn Game Technologies Training?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Game Technologies
Can a person without prior experience in programming learn Game Technologies ?
yes,It doesn't require prior programming experience.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Game Technologies ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Game Technologies . The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the student's time and commitment.
Is it benefit learning Game Technologies course?
These are the benefits of doing perl certification in ACTE.WE will provide you the100% technical knowledge that helps you throughout your career.
- Game Technologies training is a career aimed at training that particularly aims at enhancing the skills and providing the learner to grasp many various strategies of learning Graphic Designing through this course.
- In this Game Technologies course, we all will learn skills that will not only provide a raise to our careers but also will help us to design our future. This training provides techniques and methods that describe everything with great ease and simplicity. The choice of career and the ability to use their capability & skills are in the hands of the learner.
- This Game Technologies training opens many possibilities for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. From Beginners to intermediate to experienced participants, anyone can take up this Corel draw course who is interested in learning advanced illustration, photo editing, logo designing, vector graphics, page layout designing, typography, pre-press layout designing and many more features in one pack using Corel Draw. Learners can go for jobs like a Motion Graphic Designer, and Graphic & Web Designer, 3D Artist, 3D Animator, Illustrator, Freelance Graphic designer, Photoshop Designer, Computer Operator, Visualizer and many more.
How long does it take to skilled in Game Technologies ?
Game Technologies is a vital area of many IT job roles and gaining the applicable expertise and passing Game Technologies exams in this area will greatly enhance your employability.
Its better to select ACTE which comprises these below factors.
- Appropriate training with well Equipped facilities.
- Technical Game Technologies certifications
- Complete knowledge in the Game Technologies
- Technical theory
- Mock Interviews
Top reasons to consider a career in Game Technologies ?
With the scope of Game Technologies for students, there will be more learning that would be simple and fast as well. It offers better community acceptance, strong impact and even the quality result because of which, students will not feel disappointed at any point in time. It is certainly a path-breaking yet an everlasting solution one can opt for. But here are few things that you need to know if you are planning to make your career with the help of Game Technologies .
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Game Technologies :
- Hands-on engagement with the best-Engineering/Diploma/Arts and science platform in human history.
- A sense of mission and higher purpose
- The emergence of agile Game Technologies Professionals
- Enterprise applications are multiplatform/Designing & Animation.
- community support and training.
- Build a lucrative career.
ACTE Chennai offers Game Technologies Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Game Technologies Course in ChennaiModule 1: Overview of HTML5
- Introduction to Game Programming
- Framework Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Game Dynamics
- 2D Interactive Prototyping
- C++ Programming for Game
- LUA Script
- Open GL Programming
- Graphics Programming
- Graphical User Interface Development
- 3D Mathematics
- Game Computing
- Initializing Direct
- 3DVertex and Index Buffers
- Single and MultiTexture Effects
- Camera Management Systems
- Compressed Textures
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Game Physics
- Detailed of the Blinn - Phong
- Geometry Tessellation
- Texture Coordinate Generation
- Image Filtering and Sampling
- Efficient Line of Sight Testing
- The Radiosity Method-World Space Filtering
- Working with Sound
- Game Project Development
- Game Engine Fundamentals
- Physics Engines
- Working with different game like FPS, Action, CasualSpecial Effects Programming
- Extensible Game Engine Architecture
- Multiplayer Systems
- Game Engine Programming
- AI for Game Developers
- Game Testing Rules
Hands-on Real Time Game Technologies Projects
Mobile Multiplayer Gaming project
This project support multiple players, either remotely over a network or locally via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or similar technology.
Consumer Acceptance of Cloud Computing Based Gaming
This project is a set of technologies that provide efficient and effective usage of information technology resources.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Game Technologies training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Game Technologies Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Game Technologies Trainer
- Our Game Technologies Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Game Technologies domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Game Technologies training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Game Technologies Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Game Technologies Course Reviews
I underwent Game Technologies training in ACTE, Porur. The training session was good. My tutor Mr.Sujith have been outstanding. I liked the sessions taught by him who is an experienced faculty. Each and every topic is explained very clearly. Materials provided by him were useful. He is really good with his training and has the best content with him for the training which is really useful for a fresher like me to learn.
I’m satisfied with the training provided on Game Technologies course. My trainer taught me well both theoretically and practically so that I would get hands-on experience on all the topics. The classrooms were good and it was well maintained. I would recommend joining ACTE, Tambaram for any other courses in future.
ACTE, Chennai is a Nice place to learn practical things on Game Technologies. They helped me to gain some tactics and real knowledge about Game Technologies. The Environment was good with the Expert trainers. Lovely experience. It is a good place for freshers.
Hey, I am Pratishika, as we all know ACTE, Banglore is the leading training institute in Banglore, for Game Technologies like Android Application, they are so cooperative and interactive too. And their faculties, the administration is good which make help to student to achieve success in their career. After the training, students will be registered with their placement division in Game Technologies development companies. The Game Technologies Training Institute in Banglore.
It is the best place to gain knowledge. And the trainers are very friendly. They taught not only technical knowledge, but they also explain how we should behave and survive in the industry. And they taught real time examples for each and every topic. So it very helps us to get a job. Thanks, ACTE
Game Technologies Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Game Technologies training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Game Technologies Course?
Why Should I Learn Game Technologies Course At ACTE?
- Game Technologies Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Game Technologies experts with 10+ years of experience in the Game Technologies domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies