IoT Technical Lead | Openings in Atos Syntel – Apply Now!
Last updated on 19th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Pune
Experience: 1+ Years
Summary of the Position:
- We are seeking experienced IoT Professionals to join our rapidly growing IoT Practice team at India (Pune) Development Center. In this role, you will develop, and design Azure IoT Suite based solutions for our esteemed customers. Your job is to participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to learn new technologies and provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
- Design and Develop IoT solution using Azure IoT Suite and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings.
- Create and configure IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, and other PaaS services on Azure portal using UI or PowerShell script (ARM template).
- Design and Develop logic for API Apps, Web Jobs, Azure functions, Web Apps.
- Develop solutions for Azure Storage using Relational DBs and Cosmos DB.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize Azure solutions by developing code to support scalability of applications and services.
- Create and consume Azure Services like Service Bus, App Service Logic App, Azure Search Solutions, Event and Message based Solutions.
- Must have implementation knowledge of using various CI/CD tools on Azure DevOPS
- Participates in gathering business requirements, assessing existing architectures and help in determining cost and scope of project.
- Keep up-to date with latest technologies and trends; provides inputs/recommendations to project manager or the architect as required.
- Participate in finding new talents and mentor existing resources.
- Education: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / MCS
- Experience: At least a year experience in developing IoT Solution using Azure IoT Suite through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.
- Should be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Strong technical knowledge of latest .NET Technologies such as .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, C#, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience using Azure PaaS and Azure IoT Suite services (e.g. IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Azure Functions).
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Principles.
- Strong experience in using SQL and NoSQL based data store & associated technologies.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns and following Design Principles.
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing Service Oriented, Microservices and N-Tier based architecture.
- Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (XP and Scrum), Azure DevOps, Git, TFVC etc.
- Experienced in writing automated unit test cases using technologies such as MSTest and Moq.
- Working knowledge of Async/Await, LINQ, Parallels and Web Services.
- Excellent Communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Must have experience in designing and implementing large scale cloud migration projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills are essential.