Machine Learning Lead Engineer | Openings in Capgemini – Apply Now!
Last updated on 19th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Pune
4 -12 Years
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer science or related field
- A strong grounding in Data structures and algorithms, Database concepts
- Good oral and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on programming experience in JVM languages and Python
- Experience in building scalable, high-performance, low latency systems
- Foundation in basic math concepts
- Background in big data tech, streaming applications
- Prior experience in building and deploying ML systems
- Familiarity with Machine learning algorithms
- Ability to design ML systems end-to-end; this includes big-data handling, pre-processing, model generation logic, model persistence including choice of online data stores, etc., systems for consuming active feedback (online learning), web services to publish model predictions to consumers.
- Deliver scalable, low latency, and high-performance ML solutions for different products
- Build ML pipelines end-to-end, including stages such as data pre-processing, model generation, cross-validation, and active feedback
- Build efficient systems for processing large amounts of data; be proficient with distributed programming frameworks such as Hadoop/Spark
- Drive solutions and implementation leveraging different open source libraries and distributed systems
- Work closely with Data Scientists and come up with scalable system and model architectures for enabling real-time ML/AI services
- Liaise with architects and engineers from other product teams to build solutions and drive adoption
- Elicit quality attributes of the system and define metrics to establish its success.
Job Location: Pune