- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Open Nebula.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Open Nebula.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Open Nebula Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Open Nebula Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Open Nebula Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in OpenNebula Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Open Nebula and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Nebula certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Distributed systems, Issues in communication, Remote Procedure Call, Remote Method Invocation, Message- and Stream-Oriented communication, Processes and threads, Naming, Clock Synchronization, Distributed mutual exclusion and distributed deadlocks 5, Distributed transaction, Consistency models, Replication, Fault tolerance, Distributed commit and failure recovery, Distributed file systems (NFS, AFS & coda), Security in distributed systems, Security: authentication, Distributed middleware: CORBA, Case studies: DCOM and JINI.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH OPEN NEBULA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Open Nebula a good career choice?
Cloud is acclaimed for provisioning of on-demand services. OpenNebula is a simple, User driven software to deploy infrastructure as a service (Iaas). It is one among the stable and easy to use tools with High Performance Computing(HPC).OpenNebula is efficient, flexible, scalable and portable.
What is the future of Open Nebula?
OpenNebula exists to help companies build simple, cost-effective, reliable, open enterprise clouds on existing IT infrastructure. The OpenNebula Conference will be a great opportunity to remind our vision, vision and commitment, to look back at how the project has grown in the last six years, and to give a peek at what to expect from the project in the near future.
How do I start Open Nebula?
- Add OpenNebula and Debian repositories.
- Install and Configure MySQL database.
- Install OpenNebula Front-end packages.
- Ruby Runtime Installation.
- Configure OpenNebula DB.
- Configure oneadmin credentials.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Open Nebula Course Completion?
Why we use Open Nebula?
OpenNebula is flexible enough to extend without the need for “hacking the source”. Although it's possible it's (most of the time) not needed, which is a big plus because it makes following “upstream” easy. But OSS by itself is not enough for a project to be successful and succeed.
What are the prerequisites for learning Open Nebula?
OpenNebula Course is suitable for the Cloud developers, HPC developers, Big Data Analysts and also for Students. Prerequisites: Intermediate knowledge of Linux, Networking, Virtualization, Familiarity with VmWare. The knowledge of Terminal Based Text editors(vi or nano or vim) is necessary.
What is Open Nebula ? Why Open Nebula?
OpenNebula is an open source management tool that helps virtualized data centers oversee private clouds, public clouds and hybrid clouds. OpenNebula combines existing virtualization technologies with advanced features for multi-tenancy, automated provisioning and elasticity. A built-in virtual network manager maps virtual networks to physical networks. OpenNebula is vendor neutral, as well as platform- and API-agnostic. It can use KVM, Xen or VMware hypervisors.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Open Nebula?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Open Nebula. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of Open Nebula?
- Dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
- Transform a rigid distributed physical infrastructure into a flexible and agile virtual infrastructure.
- Integration with the emerging ecosystem that will be created around OCCI WG.
- Reference implementation on top of OpenNebula (in the context of RESERVOIR).
- Single interface to access different providers.
- Develop a plug-in to access OCCI.
- will provide access to all standard compliant clouds.
How long does it take to learn Open Nebula?
OpenNebula is a cloud computing platform for managing heterogeneous distributed data . The master node, sometimes referred to as the front-end machine, executes all the OpenNebula services. This is the actual ,A Virtualization Subsystem interacts with these hosts to take the actions needed by the master node.The course is providing by ACTE.
Top reasons to consider a career in Open Nebula?
If you were looking for an open source, enterprise-ready solution to build your Elastic Private Cloud, well, you just found it! Combine VMware and KVM virtual machines for fully virtualized clouds, LXD system containers for containerized clouds, and Firecracker micro-VMs for serverless deployments. Integrate them with cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Packet and create flexible hybrid and edge cloud infrastructures.
Overview of Open Nebula Training in Chennai
We at ACTE provide the ultimate OpenNebula training in Chennai for candidates all over India through classroom and online training programs. The OpenNebula course at our premises is framed to assist an individual to enter into the IT field as an OpenNebula cloud developer. Join our OpenNebula training in Chennai to learn the simple but feature rich technology from experts. The peculiar hands-on approach from our trainers will make you a professional in handling the important features of OpenNebula. Start Learning with us ACTE Open Nebula Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Open Nebula Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Open Nebula Course in Chennai
- Distributed systems
- Issues in communication
- Remote Procedure Call
- Remote Method Invocation
- Message- and Stream-Oriented communication
- Processes and threads
- Clock Synchronization
- Distributed mutual exclusion and distributed deadlocks 5
- Distributed transaction
- Consistency models
- Fault tolerance
- Distributed commit and failure recovery
- Distributed file systems (NFS, AFS & coda)
- Security in distributed systems
- Security: authentication
- Distributed middleware: CORBA
- Case studies: DCOM and JINI
Hands-on Real Time Open Nebula Projects
OpenNebula Architecture Survey Project
This project is based on three basic technologies to enable the provision of services on a distributed infrastructure.
Inviolable Switching of E-health Information
This Project maintaining paper-based records of patients in the healthcare organizations.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Open Nebula training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Open Nebula Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Open Nebula Trainer
- Our Open Nebula Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Open Nebula domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Open Nebula training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Open Nebula Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Open Nebula Course Reviews
I joined here for Open Nebula course in ACTE velachery branch at Chennai. The course was really useful. The Trainer is having very good knowledge. He trained us practically. I didn't have much knowledge in cloud computing before. But now I got a very good knowledge of Open Nebula. I would strongly recommend my friends here for cloud computing training here.
Had a great experience in ACTE tambaram branch at Chennai... Healthy environment ,supportive management and transparency ....i will not hesitate recommending others.
ACTE is the one of the best IT training institute in chennai I have experienced.. Environment is very peaceful to learn things better.. Training is so good so that people could get used to the topic very easily..you people will rock always.
ACTE is one of the best training center in Hyderabad. Training of courses is excellent.
To scale the next leg of growth, India needs to move away from the traditional style of skill development. ACTE uses Revolutionizing Technical Education with Peer to peer and project-based alternative learning model with in-demand curriculum to produce highly skilled and employable talent.
Open Nebula Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Open Nebula training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Open Nebula Course?
Why Should I Learn Open Nebula Course At ACTE?
- Open Nebula Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Open Nebula experts with 10+ years of experience in the Open Nebula domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Open Nebula Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Open Nebula?
How Do I Enroll For The Open Nebula Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]