- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle Identity Manager.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle Identity Manager.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle Identity Manager Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle Identity Manager Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle Identity Manager Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Oracle Identity Manager Training
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle Identity Manager Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2, Oracle Identity Manager, Organizations, Roles, and Users, Predefined Connectors, Understanding Reconciliation, Managing Reports, Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging, Identity Governance Suite.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE IDENTITY MANAGER COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Oracle Identity Manager good career choice?
Presently as we know cloud is the future migration tools are being developed to migrate oim users to cloud it will take few years for successful migration and making all clients stable. So as developer prospective in future I guess oim won't have much to give but as a support or consulting there are many mnc’s to offer you.
What is the scope of Oracle Identity Manager?
Oracle Identity manager is highly customizable product and its implementation/solution requires highlevel of product understanding and understanding and designing solution for its customers which requires IDM analysts, IDM consultants or IDM arcitect.
Is Oracle Identity Manager enough to get a job?
- Presently as we know cloud is the future migration tools are being developed to migrate oim users to cloud it will take few years for successful migration and making all clients stable. So as developer prospective in future I guess oim won't have much to give but as a support or consulting there are many mnc’s to offer you.
- Whenever i tried for switch my job, i found almost no competition for me in interview and also i got on an average 100% + hikes, when i did my first switch my hike was 200% , given my one of the biggest MNC in India.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Identity Manager Course Completion?
What are the types of Reconciliation in OIM?
SOA governance is introduced to administrate services in a service-oriented architecture.
This governance is required to:
- Target Resource Reconciliation
- Trusted Source Reconciliation
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Identity Manager?
- Basic Core Java and Linux will be a plus point, if you plan to move in developer role, otherwise for admin role nothing is required.
- we had started my career from OIM only and i never heard about this IAM technology before, but till now i had setup various project for my clients and worked on various MNCs.
- Learning OIM is really not a tough task,if you get a proper guidance.
- I am an online trainer on OIM and had given several live training, also i had uploaded lots of video on OIM on youtube for free, so you can check it out and learn about OIM from there.
Can I learn Oracle Identity Manager without Coding Experience?
- Let me assure you that you have really done a wonderful job and OIM does have high demand and let me also assure you all sorts of technologies and products do have demand of talented and dedicated people.
- We would suggest you learn core java with beginer + level and learn advanced java concept theoritically.
- OIM offers wide level of fine grained solutions in Identity and infrastructure managment which includes access management, Audi reporting and lot more.
- We will suggest you go through IDM terms and technology and try installing Oracle Identity manager using Oracle’s documentation.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Identity Manager?
Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Identity Manager. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Oracle Identity Manager?
Yes It is worth , Future will be bright. Bright like a Sun. As I see “Security Domain” is really Biggest concern for any Organisation right from Small size to the Giant like IBM, Microsoft. If you are looking for switch in domain like Java then you will be having a lot of competition out there. But, if you are having good knowledge in IAM domain then you are in a right path and keep learning more and more not only about the IAM but related technology also like PIM.
How long would it take to learn Oracle Identity Manager?
I really appreciate you for being carrer oriented and as you have got to this field you must have done lots of research. Yes Idntity and infrastucture management in IT is a emerging and promising fields and there are lots of oppurtinites avilable with handsom perks and there are many more to come.
Top reasons to consider a career in Oracle Identity Manager?
Oracle Identity Manager, offer customers the first true cloud-based Enterprise class back-office platform for full accounting support leveraging the power of the Cloud Computing paradigm. The advantages are both subtle and significant as the market moves rapidly to embrace this compelling new platform. This eBook will highlight the top 10 factors you should consider when evaluating Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud Financials verses traditional ERP applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite.
Overview of Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai
Oracle Identity Management, a software suite marketed by Oracle Corporation, provides identity and access management technologies. The name of the software suite closely resembles the name of one of its components, Oracle Identity Manager. Start Learning with us ACTE Oracle Identity Manager Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle Identity Manager Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle Identity Manager Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introducing Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2
- Product Resources and References
- Identity Management: Overview, Importance, Benefits, Values
- How Can Identity Management Help?
- Identity Management: Terminology and Functions
- Identity Governance: Infrastructure and Benefits
- Oracle Identity Management Products
- Oracle Identity Governance Suite: Overview and Features
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors: Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors: Setup
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors: Run Time
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
- Understanding Requests
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Managing Approval Workflows
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Authoritative and Account Reconciliation
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Comparing Authorization and Authentication
- Understanding Authorization Policies and Administrative Roles
- Managing Administrative Roles
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports
- Customizing Reports
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Customizing an Interface
- Branding the Identity Self Service Console
- Modifying Functionality
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- The Diagnostic Dashboard
- Troubleshooting Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle Identity Governance Suite
- Integration: Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Privileged Account Manager
- Integration: Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics
Hands-on Real Time Oracle Identity Manager Projects
Net Banking System Project
This Project used to develop banking customers can login through the secured web page by their account login id and password.
Power Billing System Project
This Project is used for an application to automate the process of ordering and calculating the electricity bill.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Identity Manager training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Identity Manager Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle Identity Manager Trainer
- Our Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Identity Manager domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Identity Manager training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle Identity Manager Course Reviews
I have joined... Oracle Identity Manager. ACTE, Porur is a Good environment place.. to grow our knowledge.. My trainer. is clarifying every doubt clearly... This is a good place to improve our basic knowledge...
I have done It was the best place and to Excel our skills!! I had done Oracle Identity Manager Course, I found it very helpful while being in a confused state of what's my next step after UG in my career. I will say it as the Good knowledge source for starters. And the training is as simple as they provide according to the student's ability to catch up with their own learning perspectives... Thanks to ACTE, Velachery for the wonderful opportunity.
ACTE, Chennai is the best place where you can learn about Oracle Identity Manager with a positive supportive environment. They have driven this course in such a manner where anybody can learn the testing concepts from scratch. Mentors will give you adequate and valuable exposure for the IT industry and will definitely help you for your future endeavours in IT.
ACTE, Madurai Academy is the best institute for Oracle Identity Manager training. I am really satisfied with the entire classroom sessions. Nice way of providing information through real-time scenarios. The structured way for teaching enables the students to grasp the concepts very well and build their confidence to take on Oracle Identity Manager jobs. Their passion, enthusiasm and knowledge is unmatched. Highly recommend this institute for all the Oracle enthusiasts!
I joined ACTE for Oracle Identity Manager. The training here is very useful and helpful. Staff are very friendly. Placement opportunities are also very good. It is a good environment for people. I really recommend ACTE to everyone especially for those who need a good start for an IT career.
Oracle Identity Manager Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle Identity Manager training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle Identity Manager Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle Identity Manager Course At ACTE?
- Oracle Identity Manager Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle Identity Manager experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle Identity Manager domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Oracle Identity Manager Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Identity Manager?
How Do I Enroll For The Oracle Identity Manager Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]