PEGA Developer | Openings in Tech Mahindra – Apply Now!
Last updated on 17th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Job Location: Chennai
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
- Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and
- Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
- Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc…
- Must have knowledge on Agents.
- Must have knowledge on Email/ File listeners.
- Should have Operational knowledge on SMA ( System Management Administrator )
- Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
- Must have working knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA, Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
- Should have knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
- Should have knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
- Should have knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
- Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
- Must have working knowledge on Designer Studio.
- Should have knowledge on Pega Guiderails.
- Experience or knowledge in Pega 7.1 is preferable.
- Should have Good Communication Skills.
- It is good to have JAVA project experience / clarity on JAVA concepts.
- Should be Pega CSSA certified.
- Working experience on Pega OOTB features.
- Minimum 4+ years of PEGA experience and completed at least 3 projects.
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.