Power BI Developers | Openings in Netaxis – Apply Now!
Last updated on 16th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
- Should have hands-on experience in Power BI/PowerApps and SQL with 4+ years of work experience.
- Should be familiar with an end to end setup for an On-Premise and Cloud deployment of Power BI.
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations in MS Power BI Desktop using M query, DAX languages like Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table etc.
- Strong experience of databases like SQL Server, SQL Azure etc.
- A deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain all aspects of, relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards.
- Very good understanding of DM Techniques for Analytical Data (ie. Facts, Dimensions, Measures)
- Skills in mobile development for Power BI is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in end to end implementation in Power BI is an added advantage.
- Excellence in PowerApps development and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Hands on experience in entire application lifecycle (VSO, design, approval, development, design, release and support).
- Knowledge/experience in sophisticated tools and analysis requiring the highest skill level of conflict resolution and collaboration.
- Help develop and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation in support.
- Certification for 70-778 is an added advantage.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Energetic and self – motivated team player
- Willing to travel to client place
- Conduct training classes by presenting generic tools and applications
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate/client setting
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Communication SkillsPower BiMobile DevelopmentDatabase Design.NetOLAPSQL ServerConflict ResolutionSQL AzureOLTP