React JS Developer | Openings in Wipro- Apply Now!
Last updated on 23rd Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Experience: 1 to 3 years
JOB LOCATION : Chennai
JOB TYPE : Full time
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux, Mobx, Etc.)
- Worked with npm or yarn for package management and the basic understanding of Node js ecosystem.
- Basic understanding of REST API standards and its integration.
- Good exposure to ES6 standards.
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS.
- Experience in setting up projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins required.
- Good exposure to working and usage of AJAX and Http JS clients like AXIOS, Fetch etc.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Worked with versioning – Git, SVN etc.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Understanding of other modern frontend frameworks.
- Architect, build, test, and create features of a state-of-the-art, clustered, and scalable web application framework and technology platform based on web standards and best-of-breed Java script technologies.
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and back-end engineers to rene the user experience.
- Develop a exible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it. Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Understand information architecture and the principles of good UI design.
- Partner with back-end engineering to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to shipping products and services.
- Interface with the web development community to notice the latest trends and emerging technologies.
- Rapidly develop low-delity functional design prototypes to demonstrate proof of concepts and to enable iterative support for evaluative design research.
- Build software applications following coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assist in dening software architectures Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities.
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum development process.
- Should be a team player. Should be a motivated individual who enjoys his/her work.
ROLE : Team Lead/Technical Lead
INDUSTRY TYPE : IT-Software, Software Services
FUNCTIONAL AREA : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
ROLE CATEGORY : Programming & Design