SAP BASIS Administrator| Hiring in Saint Gobain- Apply Now!
Last updated on 24th Oct 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
ROLE : SAP BASIS Administrator
We are looking for someone who has:
- An experience of at least three to seven years in supporting and administering SAP BASIS applications.
- Experience in Solution Manager 7.1.
- An exposure to both ABAP and J2EE environments including their architecture, memory and tuning areas.
- Knowledge of basic configuration, managed systems setup, end to end technical monitoring, early watch alert management, data volume management, change request management etc.
- Expertise in support activities like system health check monitoring, performance monitoring and tuning, live cache administration, background job administration, transport management, spool administration, and general BASIS support.
- Good troubleshooting skills across Unix and Windows environments.
- Worked on private/public cloud-based projects
- A basic knowledge of HANA database administration and exposure to SAP HANA installation, migration, monitoring and tuning.
- An exposure to installing FIORI server with web-dispatchers
- A knowledge of installing and supporting business suite on HANA along with troubleshooting and upgrading kernels.
- A strong knowledge of SAP archiving/deletion of SAP BASIS and application tables.
As a SAP BASIS administrator at 1CloudHub, you will:
- Install SAP, upgrade versions and EHP.
- Support pack installation, system refresh and installation of new components.
- Monitor SAP BASIS applications and finetune the system.
- Migrate SAP OS/DB.
- Setup DR servers.
- Prepare run books and SoPs.
Job Location: Chennai